African Treats Pt. 01

Story Info
A holiday in Africa with too much attention from the locals.
11.1k words
4.14
32.6k
68

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prelude

"Will you require female sanitary products whilst with us? Why the fuck would they ask that?" I shouted it across the house at my wife. I was filling in the pre-booking form for our holiday next week.

She walked into the room, "What?"

I hated her 'what' when she miss-hears me and would usually pick her up on it. Pointing to the question on the screen in front of me, "Look, they want to know if you'll be on your period".

She leaned in and read it, simply answering me, "Tell them no."

"Ok, but why would they ask in the first place?" It felt like a very strange question to be asking for a holiday. I'd never seen it before and it didn't fit any of the other questions on the page.

She walked off. "Dunno, don't worry about it. Probably something to do with how they dispose of them or something." I hadn't thought of that. Made sense, I marked it as no.

However another box popped up after that. It was hidden before and now I'd marked it as no it asked why and the answer was a drop down. The options given as -

No longer fertile.

On birth control.

Clear time of the month.

I knew the answer was number 3 as the other two weren't correct. However, why'd they ask this? I nearly shouted out to her again but thought fuck it. Selected option three and moved right on.

Chapter 01 - Arrival

After a long set of flights and a jeep ride I was knackered, Emily looked worn out too. I knew that this was how most holidays started, as such I wasn't complaining. Simply ready to power down as quickly as possible. Lucky that started very quickly as we exited the jeep that had just pulled into what I can only describe as a space port.

The website had made it look impressive but seeing it in person gave me an entire different level of perspective. It was a huge, single story, glass building. I knew that inside it were plush rooms, filled with marble and gold. Somewhere there was a balcony that overlooked the valley behind it, there were pools, a restaurant, a spa and a suite with our name on it. Somehow this futuristic building would have looked perfect on the moon but it also fit into the current surroundings perfectly. A true architect had dreamt this up, just looking at it filled me with pride for being able to afford to come here.

Turning round to help sort out our baggage, I was very pleasantly surprised to not see it. Something told me that they had it in hand, again more pride that I didn't need to worry about trivial stuff like that now. I was starting to relax already.

Emily was swiftly greeted by someone from the complex who was instantly welcoming us and asking if we would like a drink or if they could help with anything. Everyone just about spoke English and they all had huge full smiles of gleaming white teeth that really stood out against their coal back skin. I certainly wasn't a racist but everyone here was the blackest of black, not something I was used to from rural England. They all exuded a calm, content, relaxed nature that instantly permeated into my soul. Even before we were shown to our suite I felt my muscles relax and my mind powering down.

One of the draws of this complex was its proximity to a native village. It all sounded a bit fake and touristy but everything about this place was done right so I thought there was a possibility that they'd somehow make it work. The complex and the suites were state of the art, pristine and I could now see were sort of overlooking some of the village. There was a huge viewing balcony that looked out across a valley, off to the right was the start of the village. I couldn't wait to get down to see it. The overall view was colossal, it felt like you could see hundreds of miles into the distance.

There was a sort of uniform that everyone at the complex wore, a smart white t-shirt and black shorts. Nothing sexual about it, nothing too tight, it left you relaxed. That was until our guides turned up to introduce themselves.

I guessed it was two natives from the village, a man and woman named Hibo and Nia. They were of course all smiles, with broken English but easy enough to understand. It was their getup that got my attention, well his really. He had to be nearly 7 foot tall and was simply all muscle. I instantly imagined going for a run with him, me with a heart rate at 150 bpm and him keeping up at under 100, hardly breaking a sweat. I could picture him on the cover of a magazine, 'The Perfect Man'. Fuck I almost drooled over him, before I shook my head to wake myself up. God only knows what Emily thought of him.

A quick glance in her direction saw her politely talking to Nia. He'd not caught her attention? I guess I should be pleased? Looking back at him, I realised that he was simply eye candy, he wasn't saying much. Just standing there with a necklace and shorts on. The shorts were a little strange, not jeans and not made of cotton like the ones I had on. I guessed some sort of half traditional and half modern blend and I wondered if that was part of the uniform for the villagers? They were very tight and small, his bulge looked like comedy socks, I'd swear I could make out the ridge on his glans. I had to stop staring at his shorts.

I even wondered if he'd been oiled up or something, the way his chest was glistening. I'd swear that he knew I was watching and was flexing everything, his muscles rippling under my gaze. And not like those weight lifters in gyms that had veins popping everywhere. This was just tight, solid, black, skin pulled over an amazing physique. I smiled at him and turned to Nia.

She had her hair in braids or something, with coloured beads every now and then. A beautiful face, perfect skin, a lovely giggle, it made me feel something. Not attraction but more admiration and awe. She was short and had at least some fat on her, not like him. Though the fat was very nicely proportioned, nice thick thighs, wide hips, decent sized boobs. Certainly, not overweight, but not skinny and all muscle-bound, carrying it all very well.

She, too, was in some sort of traditional clothing. Obviously no bra, given away by not only the no straps but the natural movement of her boobs. They certainly got my attention, even under the dark blue t-shirt she had on. There were plenty of necklaces, again coloured beads to match those in her hair, that covered most of her boob area. I expected I'd be happy spending time getting to know them better. Her skirt was interesting, at first I wondered if it was shorts from the way it flowed but nope. It was a bright yellow, fairly loose and about mid thigh, so pretty short really. Her legs looked great, long and strong.

Were they all like this?

We chatted with them both for a while, had something to eat, checked out our suite and had a quick tour of the outskirts of the village. I noticed during our quick tour with our escorts, Hibo was standing a good foot off to the side of my wife. Very respectfully not getting in her space. The opposite of Nia, who had rubbed the side of her boobs on my arm at least 50 times in the last 30 minutes alone. I hoped that Emily hadn't spotted that.

We were both knackered, it was obvious that we needed a restful sleep. Nia and Hibo both led us to our suite before saying good night. I half didn't notice an interaction between Emily and Hibo as Nia had my attention, this time holding my hand, kissing the side of my cheek whilst really rubbing her boob hard against my arm. Just as I pulled away, I don't know what I missed but my wife looked shocked and a little shaken. She'd sort of jumped back, silently with her left hand open, low down encased in his palm. Her hand looked tiny in his huge, black paw but that wasn't what caught my attention.

The angle of their bodies, the height of her hand, the look on her face. I could only guess that she'd touched him. That she'd somehow put her hand near his cock. Even now with his back to me her hand was at the perfect height and maybe only a few inches away from where I guessed it was. She was staring straight up into his face. Her eyes were locked onto his. He still had her hand clasped in his. He looked like a giant stood before her, blocking most of her body from my view. Had she put her hand on his cock by accident? Or had he moved her hand over his cock deliberately?

As quickly as this strange interaction had happened, both Nia and Hibo had vanished and Emily and I were on our own. "Hey love, what was that?"

Emily looked over at me, her eyes tired ready for sleep, "What?"

"That thing with Hibo just then?"

Same look from her, "What do you mean?"

"When we left them just now? I dunno, you looked shocked." I had to be careful as I wasn't sure what I'd seen or not seen. I was also tired.

She shrugged her shoulders, still claiming ignorance. But this time there was a degree of worry on her face. I smirked at her, time to make a joke out of it, "So you weren't feeling up his cock then?"

She laughed "Certainly not." She turned away from me to fiddle with some clothes at the hanger.

I pushed, "Hah you could have told me if it was real." She didn't respond or turn around. "Socks, I know it was socks."

We both chuckled at the joke as she turned round with something in her hand, "What's this?"

I mean it looked like a bright yellow skirt, "It looks like a skirt."

She tutted, "Yer but why's it in our closet?"

My turn to shrug, "Dunno." I took a step closer to look at it. "It's one of theirs, isn't it?" as I instantly recognised it as similar to the one that Nia and the other village women here kept wearing.

She played with it a bit on the hanger, pulling it around, "Yer but why's it here?"

Option one, "Cause they want you to wear it one day?" Option two, "Error."

I turned to walk away, I was too tired now. As I did I just caught my wife putting the skirt against her hips and chuckling to herself. I thought nothing of it. I needed sleep.

Chapter 02 - Friendly

Emily looked flustered as she walked back to our table. "You ok, love?"

She managed to sit in her seat but she was clearly shaken, her eyes cast downwards, her breathing elevated. My instinct kicked in and I found myself looking around her and the room for clues of danger. There was no one near us, nothing looked out of the ordinary. There was Nia leaving the bathroom that Emily was just in, she didn't look our way, everything looked perfectly normal.

Focusing back on Emily, were her clothes different, was there blood anywhere? I couldn't see anything obvious, so I asked her again, leaning forward as I did, "What's up?"

She raised her eye to me. She could see my concern, trying to smile, "It's ok. I just." She stopped and breathed. I knew to leave the space and not push. I leaned to the side to look her over again. Same white trainers with a little dust and mud on them. Same loose, white trousers, nothing to see there. Same matching loose, white blouse, no buttons missing, nothing ripped. I mean her nipples were very apparent, but that happened from time to time anyway. I nearly got distracted with them but managed to look up to her face. Hair in her usual ponytail, neat as before she went into the bathroom. Her glasses weren't at an angle, her lipstick was maybe reapplied. There really was nothing to see apart from my usual, beautiful, sexy, wife. What was bothering her?

We'd had a fantastic day. Not seen much of Hibo, but Nia had been with us pretty much the entire day. We'd been treated like royalty, and had a good look around the village, enjoyed the heat of the sun, seen plenty of wildlife, it was exactly what I'd expected our holiday to be. So what had bothered Emily so much?

"It's ok, it was nothing," and I watched her steel herself. Almost a full body shake down followed by a genuine smile.

I wasn't buying it. "It's ok love. Tell me," and I smiled back, hopefully reassuring her that it was a safe space. She knew that anyway, but nothing wrong with reminding someone.

She looked deep into my eyes and sighed, then a smirk. "You'll probably love it," and she left it there. My mind started jumping to thousands of possibilities but none of those came close to what she delivered. Leaning forward she whispered, "Nia, just felt me up," and she used her hands to subtly indicate her boobs. What the, why, how? My mind exploded and I instantly pictured my wife and Nia both naked writhing together in a lovers embrace. My wife's pale white contrasting to Nia's blackest of black skin. It lasted micro seconds but she was right god darn that was sexy. I did like it.

I couldn't help myself, I smirked, though I knew I should be concerned. Trying to sound concerned more than horny, "God love, you ok?"

She nodded and then shook her head slightly. "But, my gosh."

This was a pain, I needed to know more. "What happened?" Was she just assaulted by someone we were supposed to trust? My mind was starting to move on from the instant lust filled vision to concern for my loved one.

She shook her head again, "It was so fast, and I don't know what she said." Emily looked confused and flustered.

"Love, take a breath. Then simply talk me through it. It's ok." I reached forward and took one of her hands.

That didn't last long before she pulled her hand away, a move that surprised me. She then launched into the tale. "I'd had a wee and washed my hands. Standing in front of the mirror and had just put on fresh lipstick," she puckered for me to see. I smiled as she carried on, "I was about to leave when Nia walked in and she simply..."

She frowned and took a moment, "I don't know how to describe it. She simply reached for my boobs and started feeling them."

Oh. What. Really? I must have looked surprised as she answered my expression with, "Yup that's what I thought."

I couldn't picture it, it didn't make any sense. "When you say feeling them?" It sounded pervy and I wasn't trying to be so I added, "That's not ok at all. We need to complain. This is 2023, not 1820." It wasn't lost on me that part of this place was very 1820 so maybe it was the norm. But it wasn't the norm for us.

My wife shook her head, "It was strange. I don't know how to describe it." She had a think, I guess working out the best way to describe it. The look on her face said 'God I got it'. "Oh, I think she was checking if they're real."

What... "What?"

She smirked and looked down at them, then back at me, "That's what it was." She laughed a little, "The way she held each one," and without actually grabbing a boob she showed me a hand movement. I can only describe it as squeezing, hefting and massaging them.

Time for a joke, "So she didn't find any silicon then?"

She scoffed, "Hah, not with me."

"Why on earth would she do that?"

She shrugged, "I guess she's not seen boobs this big before?" She quickly corrected herself, "Well not seen, but you know." That grin again.

Blimey this was odd. "But why'd she?"

"How would I know?"

Then I fucked up royally, "Did you like it?" I thought I was possibly starting a bit for foreplay.

Her reaction told me I was not. Her face scrunched up, "Are you fucking joking?" Too late to say yes. "Some strange woman that we hardly know just felt me up in the bathroom. Oh yes, it was lovely."

Let's just say that not much was said after that and we didn't have sex that night.

Chapter 02 - Friendly Part 2

After my fuck-up at dinner last night I'd been careful all day. We had another lovely day and the one time I checked with Emily about putting a complaint in there was a very clear 'Drop it' from her, so I did.

We spent an amazing day seeing wildlife, activities of the tribe, and had some nice hand in hand walks. It was a romantic holiday, exactly as planned. It was fascinating watching how these people lived. Their lives were so much simpler than ours, they were all happy and of course I loved the distinct lack of clothes. This place was perfection, I was loving every minute of it and so was Emily.

She did sort of joke that she'd fit right in with the boobs moving naturally. It was obvious that bra's were not a thing here, there weren't many pert boobs to be seen. I nearly commented to her that 'when in rome' but decided that I didn't want another non sex night tonight so I let that discussion slide by. She was right though, her pendulous boobs would fit right in, apart from the fact that they were white and easily four times bigger than the biggest pair I'd seen so far. Nia's actions from last night kinda proved that Emily was rather unique here.

As the day moved on Hibo started to appear, hovering around us. It didn't really set my alarm bells off but I certainly noticed him, in just his shorts and the sock shoved down there again. I did however notice Emily looking at him a bit more. Only to be expected I guess, I mean, he was a Greek statue of a man, just dark skinned.

There was a lot being said between Nia and Hibo, a lot that neither Emily or I could understand. However, something about their eyes and body language told me that it was about Emily. He would smile, whilst looking at my wife and she would comment. I wondered if he fancied Emily. I thought nothing of it, he was probably young enough to be our son.

We'd finished dinner that took us nearly 2 hours. We're in no hurry, in holiday mode, when Emily said 'Back in a sec.' I instantly wondered about last night's episode in the bathroom, however I simply smiled and nodded at her as she swayed in that direction.

It must have been some 10 minutes when I started to wonder where she was. I'd not seen Nia around so there was nothing to worry about, was there? However, I hope she was ok? Not a funny tummy from something she'd eaten? That'd kill the sex tonight if it was.

Another 5 minutes had passed when I very nearly got up to go find her when she appeared. I instantly knew something was wrong again. Firstly, it was the way she appeared, like she'd just been shoved, and then her walk and her face. She had a purpose with her walk and her face was red, she looked flustered and disorientated. One arm was across her chest and her head was on a pivot. I looked around with her but not a soul was interested in this woman walking towards me.

However, I was instantly confused as my wife was now wearing a skirt. It was the yellow skirt of the type that women in the village wore and that was in our closet. Her shorts were gone, and to where I don't know. The skirt matched that of the tribe, sort of, but it was a bit longer on Emily. Coming to just below mid thigh. I had to do a double take as Emily doesn't wear dresses or skirts. So this was a surprise and a pleasant one at that. Her legs and thighs looked great, very pale white but great. However her face told me it wasn't time for admiration.

When she sat down she looked at her hand which appeared to have something in it. Her fist was balled tightly and her other arm was still across her chest. Her breathing was laboured, something was very wrong.

"Emily, what's up? What's happened?" I nearly added 'this time' but quickly caught myself.

Tearing her eyes from her fist, looking at me, "Nia again." She then blasted into a torrent of updates, "Firstly she spilled something on my shorts, then my knickers, then had me wear this skirt, then she ...," and she looked at her arm across her chest, "Played with me again."

This was a lot to take in but I locked onto one bit, "Played with?"

I was expecting a steady reply but she just dumped it all on me, "She had my boobs out and had me bent over the sink. She was feeling me up. She mooed at me."

What the hell. I was dumbfounded. I didn't say anything, this made no sense to me. What the fuck was going on? What did 'mooed at me' even mean? I looked down at her hand. Did she have her shorts in her fist? Obviously not, it was too small. What was going on?

Emily saw my line of sight and updated me, "Yes, it's my knickers."