All Comments on 'African Treats Pt. 01'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
bbaron2274bbaron22745 months ago

i had to stop reading as your narrative reeked of racisms. I could not separate your repeated racist comments to enjoy any underlying narrative.

Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

Confusing and just not very well written. Would not recommend it. Cheers

Buster2UBuster2U5 months ago

I couldn't finish the story myself. Too much "conniving" between the wife and the main black guy. She obviously kept fucking different black men in the story while Hubby kept being "confused" and just let her walk away whenever the black guy desired to take her. I just can't imagine that happening in real life without the black employee lying on the ground bleeding out. Maybe other guys find it erotic to let a black man mysteriously lead their wife away out into the dark jungle at night or to disappear in a village just for her to get fucked, then to mysteriously return later, disheveled just to say Nothing happened. I would be leaving, hurry home and throw her shit out in the street for that treatment. It isn't that I wouldn't want my wife to be "blackbred" just that I would NEVER appreciate the deception involved as portrayed in this story. No Stars/No vote. Buster2U good effort.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Same wannabe a mysterious shit story with no actual conclusion incoming.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not Voting on this, Too much dithering, too much conspiracy by the wife to secretly be black-bred by the villagers, and too much "unknown" mystery going on. I just could NOT understand how any Husband could let his wife be taken from him the first time, much less several times to mysteriously be fucked by other men. Is hubby a "whimp?" is the wife a SLUT? If I couldn't get straight answers the first time, I would leave her cheating ass at the village, go home and divorce the slut! Does man have NO BALLS? I have had slutty girlfriends before and I sure would NOT be putting up with this CRAP! This wasn't fun for me, too much intentional deception. Wife obviously being assaulted but LYING and saying she wasn't. I don't care how much He loves her, She obviously doesn't love him to keep trying to deceive him every time he turns around. First of all, No Man is going to approach my wife and take her from ME, unless it is over my dead body or his. What kind of a wimp is this husband? Sorry if I am not getting into this fantasy, but I am sorry that I read this! This story gave me the creeps. It makes me feel completely "freaked out" by this whole mysterious story. I get the impression, over and over that this wife is having an affair "while on Vacation" with the black porter there and the wife is "IN ON IT" somehow. All in All I didn't care for this story, I couldn't even read the last page.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A quick skim proved what I expected, typical racist trash.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No one is as stupid as the first few sentences. I stopped there. Why would I pollute my mind with a bunch of racially charged bullshit?

holeinjolaholeinjola5 months ago

Feels like (the audience is meant to assume that) Emily gave in a little too easily. The rest of the implied sexual content is great.

GreyDuckGreyDuck5 months ago

I really have enjoyed some of the other stories the author has written where the husband might be consumed by his kink (i.e. Holiday Job) or clueless up to now about the situation (i.e. Too Boring) but in this one, the husband just seems like a clueless twit. We all see where this story is going so the only question is will the idiot husband ever figure it out by the end of the story.

In general, I would like to see a little more fight out of the male protagonists in the stories instead of passive bystanders. I also noticed you have some other unfinished stories. I haven't written anything on here yet but if you want to get better, I would look to finish a story and build your skills based on the useful feedback (ignore the haters) instead of having several stories in progress at about the same pace. Thx

RealthunderforkRealthunderfork5 months ago

Imaginative and uniquely perverted. I like your longer serializations, stretching out corruptions, but I also like this one for moving at a faster pace. Yes it’s less “realistic” I suppose but that’s never the point. This premise could be pushed even further into warping her transformation.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Okay, first of all I did enjoy the concept of the story. But, the cluelessness of the husband is so absurd it makes the story less enjoyable. If you continue it, I will read it, but this could have been so much better with a little more realism.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Get a feeling the story’s not finished. I wanted him to find her in the hut and the villagers taking turns on her. Them sharing her big white breasts as she gets hooked on huge cocks and belonging to them to be used

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

How could husband suspect and imagine without verifying if his wife was getting fucked or not? Why was he permitting her to disappear with this black stranger just to be lied to about what she did with him? I can't stand all this deception and lying. This is NO Marriage if the wife thinks she is being a good wife, why all the deception. If she is being 'black bred' the truth with come one when she has the baby and faces her husbands rightous indignation. Really, this story makes "No Sense" unless the Husband is a Naive 14 yr old teenager that believes anything.

UncleBullyUncleBully5 months ago

Not bad. Nevermind the critisism from those who would say, 'I'm a real man, I wouldn't put up with that,' or this ain't reality. They can go somewhere else and read their romantic stuff there. Why leave a negative comment if this story was clearly not meant for them. Do I jump into a lesbian story and complain about the lack of masculinity there? No, So judgemental. Also THERE IS NO RACISM HERE, I've read it, where is it? Cause I don't see it.

To the author, take what they say with a grain of salt. You keep doing you, you may not be stephen king, but you do have the abitlty to take us with you to a different world.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

rambling and nonsensical and hubby must be drugged.

auhound49auhound495 months ago
Please continue...

Nice new story, but please clue in Chris a bit more as you have done in a few other stories.

Please get a real fuck relationship going between Chris and Nia, have BOTH sluts get knocked up for once. So much hotter that way!

I also hope to see continuations soon on Holiday Job as the next installment will make it impossible for Chris to have any pathetic doubts as to what is happening as his beloved wife is deliberately whored out unprotected, andfor sure continue A Wife's Decent, but this time please have Claire get fully converted to slutdom and breeding. Also have that bitch Michelle turned into a breeding slut as well. You need at least one story where the temptress also falls for what she is dishing out.

Actualy you need to convert Claire, poor lil innocent(???) Clair, into a bigger slut than momslut.

Blackjack666Blackjack6665 months ago

Promising start of a new Emily & Chris adventure. Waiting for the development...

funcpl124funcpl1245 months ago

Wonderfully imaginable beginning to a story that hopefully will be continued soon. Looking forward to reading the rest of the story! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Is this guy the stupidest person on Earth? I'd be making prison ships at this point,contacting my embassy and stabbing anyone who came close to me until I was airlifted out of there, most assuredly without my skank wife.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too much stupidity. Some good. Too much bad. FWIW

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

What a stupid story

HighBrowHighBrow20 days ago

Damn, I’m infected now with a new fetish…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES