Afro Stress Relief Ch. 03

Story Info
Whiteboy meets his black neighbor.
12.6k words
4.46
6.8k
14

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers

Really appreciate getting feedback via comments, thanks.

*****

The morning arrived too early and I hadn't had much sleep but got up, showered, and shaved myself everywhere. I wondered to myself if I should wear blue eyeshadow or green; but realized with a shock that I was going to do my normal male-job not my other job as a prostitute and black cock slut, and I found myself thinking this was all getting too confusing!

With my butt cheeks and asshole still sore from the previous evening, I went to work and once there I first confirmed the overtime payments for Troy and Ade had happened, then went to the loading bay to find Troy.

"Hey Troy, did the delivery go OK yesterday?" I asked.

"Sure thing, boss, an' thanks 'bout the extra cash, they told us we'd get in this week's cheque," Troy replied.

"Call me, Johnny, good, what about the guys that didn't turn-up yesterday, any word from them?" I asked.

"Er, OK, Bo...er Johnny, yeah, I think they're in today, we told 'em you saved their asses," Troy laughed and added, "Sounds like they been smokin' too much weed last night an' were out in a club, but that's just for your ears, OK?"

I nodded, pleased I had been brought into the 'bros' confidence, "Did they go to Bouncing Bitches?" I asked.

"Nah, they went to a place in a rough part of the projects, it has a funny name, something like 'Babes With Ass' I think," Troy said. With a nasty shock, it suddenly dawned on me that I may have met some of my own negro loading bay staff at BWAs when I was working as a tranny prostitute the previous evening without realizing it, and worse still I may have been fucked by one of them, I nervously wondered what I should do and whether I should quickly leave the loading bay. However, Troy announced, "Hey, I can see them over there," and he nodded in the direction of a couple of black guys loading a truck in the bay; I could see one had definitely a belly on him but the other didn't, from this distance I couldn't make out their faces. "Hey, Baba G, get over 'ere now, and thank Johnny for saving your sorry ass," Troy shouted at one of them, I realized that was the name of the guy who fucked Staci and he started to walk towards myself and Troy, I froze and could feel my heart racing.

"Heya boss, thanks and sorry about yesterday," Baba G growled, he sounded pretty ungrateful, his eyes were bloodshot and he looked like he was still recovering from 'too much weed'. "I got breathing problems and I couldn't afford my meds this week," Baba G said, he didn't sound like he had much trouble breathing the previous evening as he was 'fucking and filling' Staci and he could afford it as well! Fortunately, Baba G didn't give a hint of recognising me.

"No problems," I said relieved, Baba G turned and sauntered back to the truck.

"Baba G is one nasty fucker!" Troy confided, adding, "the other dude is OK, he's just real quiet," I didn't recognize the other black male who hadn't come over to meet myself and Troy, I guessed, or rather hoped, he hadn't been at BWAs yesterday as he didn't look like the black male who'd spanked my butt and ejaculated up my asshole! I made a mental note to myself to never ever return to BWAs and for the rest of the day I managed to avoid getting called back to the loading bay.

After I finished work and returned to my apartment, I found a note slipped under my door, it was hand written, I opened it and read

'Hello Johnny,

Just thought I'd let you know not to worry about what I saw last night.

Marci

xxx'

It was obviously from my neighbor, Marci, who lived in the apartment below mine, and I wondered what she 'saw' last night? Did Marci know it was me on the stairs last night, or did she think it was my girlfriend? I didn't know what to do and poured myself a glass of wine, as wine was the only alcohol I drank after Tammy's suggestion. I suddenly heard a knock at my apartment door, nervously I looked through the spy hole and saw it was Marci! I wasn't sure what to do and heard Marci knock again, I realized I had no choice but to answer the door.

"Hello Marci, hope you are well, what can I do for you?" I said smiling, as I opened the door.

"Hi Johnny, I just wanted to explain my note, I see you've read it," Marci answered, the note was opened on the table in front of the door, "can I come in?" she continued and walked in, without being invited.

"Of course," I said and closed the door behind Marci. "Would you like a glass of wine? I know it's early, but I've had a long day at the office," I haltingly said.

"Sure thing, honey, you don't mind me calling you honey?" Marci asked with a smile on her face.

"Not at all," I replied, but wishing Marci would leave, I showed her into the lounge and brought her a large glass of wine, which she sipped whilst sitting in my best chair.

"Well, this is nice, but I bet you're wondering about my note," Marci said, getting straight to the point, I just nodded. "Well last night I was in the stairwell looking for Ginger, that naughty cat had ran off again. However, I was surprized to see your girlfriend coming up the stairs as it was so late, and I managed to get a good look at her..." Marci said, and paused for a few moments before continuing, "Now Johnny, I don't want you to get upset or angry but, let's be honest, that wasn't your girlfriend was it, it was you dressed as a girl?" Marci announced, giving me a quizzical stare.

"Er...," was all I managed to say, before Marci held up her hand and continued.

"Now, honey, I ain't shocked or disgusted, as I've been around and know what's what, and unlike the other white folks in this block, I like to think I'm pretty open-minded. I'm guessing you ain't got a girlfriend?" Marci said, I just shook my head, still stunned by Marci's revelations. "I thought so, but I just want to say if you need any advice about anything, boys, clothes, anything, come to me," Marci smiled, I nearly fell off my chair after hearing Marci's invitation to help. "How long have you been dressing as a girl?" Marci asked in a casual tone.

"Er...a couple of weeks, I think," I answered, still in a state of shock.

"Wow, is that all. You looked good last night, you almost fooled me, but your walk is a man's walk, honey," Marci chuckled and sipped her wine. I sat in my chair stunned but also anxious as I wasn't sure about Marci's intentions, and whether she really wanted to help me?

Marci began to speak again, "Back in the day I used to know a few white boys, well boy-girls, like yourself down the colored clubs, do you like to go to those negro clubs?" My face flushed red with embarrasment as Marci was really asking if I liked black men, I realized there was no point in not admitting the truth, and with my head down, I nodded.

"I thought so, all you sort of white boys like the black meat! Have you taken a ride on the black bus yet, honey?" Marci asked giggling. I instantly understood Marci's sexual metaphor and hesitantly nodded. "Good for you," Marci laughed adding, "those niggas, and no offence intended honey, fuck anything!" We both laughed at Marci's remark and I began to slightly relax and thought that perhaps Marci really did want to help me.

"Did you used to go to the colored clubs, 'back in the day'?" I asked.

"Sure, honey, I've put a few pounds on now but I used to dance, strip and when times were tough or I needed a holiday sometimes ho'ing as well, we all gotta make a dollar somehow," Marci chuckled and added, "You gotta make sure them niggas pay for that ass, honey."

I was stunned by Marci's honesty about her past, given we hardly knew each other, but, on the other hand, she already knew I was a tranny slut for negro dick! "You still look good," I complimented Marci, not sure if I should tell her I was a 'ho' as well.

"Ah honey, that's so nice of you to say. I made some good money from the clubs and was able to afford my apartment up here; away from the projects, but the white folks up here don't want to know coloreds, and all my family and friends are still in the projects, so I have to go back there just to see them," Marci said quite sadly, I felt sorry for Marci as it sounded like she'd worked hard to improve her life but still faced struggles due to peoples, white people like me, prejudices.

"Well, Marci, anytime you want to hang out or anything, come on up," I said and adding, so as not to offend Marci, "As I'm so grateful to have met you properly and really want your advice," I felt a bit of 'sista' love towards her, Marci got up and hugged me.

"Thanks honey, anyways I gotta go as I'm off to see my nephews and nieces tonight," Marci said and left.

Marci left just in time as I needed to get to college, the last class of the evening was Dr Jane's. I managed to keep focussed during the first classes of the evening, despite my sore ass. I sat next to Harvey who had an angry looking black eye and I was only able to speak to him before Dr Jane's class started.

"Hi, what happened?" I asked.

"Some niggers, sorry 'Afro-niggers', robbed me at the gas station where I work and gave me this; they said 'it was a present to Whitey', the bastards!" Harvey angrily and sarcastically answered.

"Take it easy, you know where using that sort of language got us last time," I whispered, pulling Harvey to one side.

"Do you think I care, fuckin' niggers!" Harvey said without lowering his voice, I noticed a black girl from Dr Jane's class walking by and angrily looking at me and Harvey.

"He's just a white bitch that needs a good fuckin'," I said jokingly to the black girl.

"Yeah, sounds like he needs a good nigga fuckin'!" the black girl replied aggressively, and I realized these black girls weren't prepared to take any bullshit from two white boys, like me and Harvey!

"Yeah, he needs a big black dick in his mouth," I laughed, Harvey looked stunned.

"Oh yeah, whadda you know 'bout that bitch? You sucked many nigga dicks?" the black girl replied aggressively and facing up to me.

I decided to try and defuse the situation and winked at the angry black girl, "Course honey, I've ridden the black bus," I whispered into the black girl's ear using Marci's expression but making sure Harvey couldn't hear me, the black girl looked me up and down and smirked, obviously understanding the expression.

"Yeah, are you gay?" the black girl said quietly to me, again making sure Harvey didn't hear us.

I decided I'd better admit it, if Jonelle accused me and Harvey of racism again, then Dr Jane would be very angry and likely get me fired, and so I just nodded. "Where you been ridin' those buses?" the black girl asked pointedly, I was surprized by the question, and wondered if she didn't believe me.

"Have you heard of the clubs 'Bouncing Bitches' and 'Babes With Asstitude'," I whispered.

"Shit! You're one of them sissy white boys!" the black girl whispered, giggling, and added, "That 'Babes With Asstitude' is one rough club, respect sista! I hear those niggas are nasty but got some big fat dicks?"

"Those boys sure do, my ass is still sore today from Monday night," I whispered back, I wasn't sure why I was being so open and honest with this black girl but, after my conversation with Marci, I felt an affinity with negro women.

"I heard Monday night was a white tranny night, you a ho-bitch?" the black girl asked still sniggering, I nodded, and she added, "this other bitch not doin' that thing?" I realized by 'other bitch' she meant Harvey and I shook my head. "Yeah, I thought he was just another angry little-dicked white boy," the black girl whispered and high-fived me.

"Hey, I need you to keep this to yourself, what's your name?" I asked the black girl.

"Jonelle. Course I won't tell anyone but I want your help. Let's talk later, Johnny," Jonelle, the black girl, replied, using my name, and went. It dawned on me that I'd just 'outed' myself as a tranny whore and black cock slut to some unknown black girl, just because Harvey couldn't keep his nasty racist mouth shut!

"What was that all about?" Harvey asked.

"Saving your skinny white ass," I answered in an aggressive tone, as I was annoyed at Harvey getting us in trouble again with his racist comments!

"Stop talking that nigger talk!" Harvey said angrily.

"Look, stop using that word, bitch, or I'll beat your ass hard," I angrily replied; I wasn't sure where those words came from, I guessed I'd so often be referred to as a 'bitch' over the last couple of weeks that I'd taken it up in my vocabulary. I felt very tired and drained by this conversation, and in a conciliatory tone, said, "Come on let's get to class and forget about it," and jokingly adding, "maybe you can tell the class about your experiences of criminal diversity," Harvey laughed.

Myself and Harvey normally sat at the back of the class but I noticed Jonelle sitting on her own as we entered; "Follow me, Harvey, I'm about to keep you out of jail," I said, perplexing him. "May we sit here, Jonelle, this is Harvey, as you know, he's a bit of a white bitch," I said smiling, Jonelle covered her mouth giggling, whilst Harvey just looked stunned.

"Sure sista," Jonelle replied between giggles and so I sat next to her and Harvey sat next to me. Dr Jane entered the class; this was the first time I'd seen her or even had any contact with her since Monday evening, Dr Jane smiled at me and I returned the smile.

"I ain't gettin' some of this stuff, can you help me out after class?" Jonelle whispered.

"No problems honey, let's make a date and we can go through it together," I said, realizing I didn't really have a choice, given what Jonelle now knew about me, Jonelle smiled.

Harvey elbowed me, saying, "Are you into black girls now?" and purposely said it too loudly causing Jonelle to look.

I just looked at Harvey and thought what a total fool he was and answered, "I wish I was but I ain't good enough for these Afro-girls," and said it loud enough for the people around us to hear. Jonelle laughed out loud and Harvey shrunk into his seat as Dr Jane shouted for calm. After the class, which I must admit I got more engaged with as I now had an intimate knowledge and experience of Afro-males, Dr Jane asked me to stay back for five minutes, whilst Jonelle said she'd wait for me outside.

"I'm so sorry, Tina, I didn't realize that club was a brothel, I only found out from Staci today and heard what you had to do; I've broken one of my promises to you about not prostituting yourself. I'm going to have some words with Joshua about this," Dr Jane said and seemed really upset but continued, "however Staci said you were a real trooper and took it all in your stride including the cubicles and stage dancing; I hope they didn't hurt you?" I shook my head. "Good. Well if you can do a shift at the roughest Afro-club in town as a prostitute; by the way did they pay you?" Dr Jane asked, I nodded again, and she grumbled, "Damn! I could have threatened Joshua with living off immoral earnings, never mind. Anyway, I'm pretty sure you're ready to do the interviews."

"One thing, I can't go back to BWAs whatever; I was nearly hired by one of my staff and I can't be sucking my staff's cocks!" I said sternly, Dr Jane laughed.

"OK, OK, but be careful around Joshua, I got a text from him asking if you were available next Monday for BWAs; if he asks you just say you're working for me however don't upset him as we need his assistance for the moment and he can be a very fickle individual. OK I'll let you go but I'll call tomorrow to discuss dates," Dr Jane said. I left and met up with Jonelle in the corridor.

"Hi, you OK, did Dr Jane give you a hard time?" Jonelle asked.

"Nah, after the N-word incident, I and Harvey agreed to help her out with some research, although Harvey has dropped out already," I answered.

"Oh, research, sounds tough. Look, I'm doin' bad in all my assignments an' I'm gonna be kicked off the course, I just don't know what they want?" Jonelle said, and began to sob.

"Hey, hold on honey, I'm sure we can get it sorted, I have some time on Saturdays and Sundays maybe you can come over to my place and we'll look at it together," I said realizing I needed to help Jonelle as she knew my secret now.

"You sure, you've only just met me. It's not because of what you said to me outside is it, I'd never tell on you!" Jonelle said, although I wasn't sure if I could really believe her.

"Course not honey, we sisters need to stick together," I joked and Jonelle laughed.

"Yeah, how thick were them dicks at BWAs?" Jonelle asked, surprising me with this frank question as Jonelle looked quite young.

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty-six, why?" Jonelle replied.

"Wow, you look a lot younger, well as I was face down, and ass up, it was difficult to see but the last one was like this," I said and used my forefinger and thumb to show the girth of the last black cock to have used me at BWAs.

Jonelle's mouth dropped open and she asked, "I thought you were joking but you a real ho, ain't you?" I nodded and she squealed, "Oh wow, this is great!" Damn, I thought, I could have got away with it by pretending it was a joke but now it was too late, I thought this was all getting too much for me.

"Promise me you'll keep this between us?" I pleaded.

"Course sista, here's my number, what's yours?" Jonelle replied and we exchanged cellphone numbers and she left. In the parking-lot I waved to Dr Jane as she drove off, she waved back at me.

"What the hell was that all about!" a voice behind me said, it was Harvey.

"Look, Jonelle would have reported you again and that would have been it; kicked off the entire course, maybe jail; is that what you want?" I growled at him.

"OK, OK," Harvey said sheepishly, adding, "but I'm trying to get a transfer from Dr Jane's class as it just ain't right but she has to sign a release form. I can't deal with all them niggers complaining about shit; how do you manage it? And what's with this Jonelle girl, you didn't say you liked the nigger hoes?" I turned around and punched Harvey in the stomach, he fell to the floor and gasping said, "What was that for?"

"I keep warning you about using that word. If it wasn't for me doing what I did tonight where do you think you'd be now? You ungrateful piece of white shit; don't worry about the release form, I'll make sure Dr Jane signs it!" I shouted at him. Harvey was still gasping for air as I got him up and got him to his car, "Look, Harvey, you need to take it easy; the world is changing and you need to be careful about what you say otherwise those Afro-guys may give you more than a black eye. I'll make sure Dr Jane is nice about you on the release form, OK?" I said more kindly as he was getting his breath back.

"OK, OK, I know, but I wasn't brought up that way; thanks for sorting the form," Harvey replied and drove off. This was another thing I had to do, I thought and started getting annoyed about everything.

I pulled out of the parking-lot and noticed Jonelle standing at a bus stop, I waved, pulled over and asked, "Missed your bus?" Jonelle nodded and I responded, "Get in, I'll give you a lift."

Jonelle jumped into my car, saying, "Thanks, it's cold outside," and asked, "Why'd you punch that white boy?" obviously having seen me and Harvey.

"Just a disagreement," I answered.

"He was saying nigga again, wasn't he. Don't worry I won't say a word but thanks for hittin' that bitch," Jonelle said chuckling.

"Where do you live?" I asked.

"Not far; 'bout fifteen minutes; straight down and second left," Jonelle said. I followed Jonelle instructions for the next fifteen minutes but was slightly concerned I wouldn't be able to find my way back but Jonelle said, "It's easy to get back on the highway." We drove past the 'Bouncing Bitches' club and Jonelle asked, "You been there?" I nodded, she smiled and asked, "You know the Manager?"

lisalsm
lisalsm
98 Followers