Afro Stress Relief Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you mean that I have now been fucked by a lot of this city's niggers then I agree I have been improved!" I angrily replied, Staci sniggered, Dr Jane abruptly turned off the highway and pulled up at by an empty store, she got out of the car and purposely joined us in the back seat and stared directly at me.

"Look sweetie, a couple of weeks ago you were just another lonely white boy heading towards a lifetime of mediocracy without real direction or purpose who'd probably end up divorced, unhappy and angry at everyone; and knowing your old racial attitudes, probably joining the Klan or worse maybe becoming one of them lone gunman nut jobs. I mean I bet you own a gun and not just a handgun, one of them assault guns?" Dr Jane angrily said to me, I was taken aback and hadn't expected such an angry response. "Well, do you own one of them things?"

Dr Jane pointedly asked again, I just nodded. I did indeed own, but legally, an assault rifle and I was also a member of the NRA which I thought best not to mention at this point. "There you see, now thanks to me and those 'niggers' as you call them," Dr Jane paused and slapped my face hard, I was stunned but she continued, "and don't let me catch you using that word again otherwise I might have a word with Devone and Errol, oh and Joshua. You've become someone with a purpose in life, you've had the best sexual experience of your life, you've been to places and done things you'd never had thought of doing just two weeks ago, you've met and befriended people from different backgrounds, races and sexuality, so yes I'd say you have been improved," Dr Jane breathed out and seemed to calm down a bit.

"I'm sorry Dr Jane, I know I should be thanking you, those Afro-studs and Staci for all the help you've given me, I guess it's happened so fast and it's such a surprise, a couple of weeks ago I didn't expect to be sitting in the back of a Mercedes on a Friday at midnight by an empty store in high heels, stockings and make-up with a belly full of negro semen and a well stretched asshole, and with two other hot bitches," I sheepishly said smiling, Staci giggled.

"It's OK Tina, I sometimes get too emotional about things and I didn't expect to be spending my evenings driving two white boy crossdressing prostitutes around, but I'm glad you two are here," Dr Jane smiled and added, "Now, Errol pushed a load of Afro-sperm into my vagina and Joshua put a lot more up my anus, here's ten dollars for you Tina and ten dollars for you Staci," Dr Jane pushed a ten dollar note into my panties and one into Staci's, I didn't understand why Dr Jane was paying us.

Dr Jane pulled down her panties, pushed me and Staci on the floor and got on her hands and knees on the back seat of the car, we could both see her vagina and anus had been well used, she then ordered, "as a pair of cheap whores addicted to Afro-penises that you two so obviously are, Tina I want you to suck and swallow all that Afro-sperm out of my anus and Staci I want you to suck it all out of my vagina but not swallow it and then I want you to feed it to Tina as he needs to further improve his attitude to Afro-males." I was stunned but Staci licked his lips and immediately starting licking Dr Jane's vagina, "What are you waiting for Tina, you've been paid now get to work bitch!" snapped Dr Jane. It was physically awkward as Staci was underneath Dr Jane licking her vagina and I had to position myself to start probing her anus with my tongue and mouth by straddling Staci; but I suppose being a cheap whore my comfort didn't matter.

Soon both Staci and my tongues were probing Dr Jane's orifices, her anus tasted strong but had the now familiar scent of black cock and I was loving tonguing it and thinking of all those negro spermies I'd be getting, Staci was also doing some determined licking, kissing and sucking. "Hhhmmm...you are one pair of cheap dirty whores, you can't get enough of that Afro-penis juice no matter where it is," Dr Jane moaned, she pushed Staci's mouth away saying, "Tina needs to get feed first." Dr Jane pushed her ass into my mouth and with impressive anal muscle control pushed a huge load of Joshua's still warm and gooey black sperm into my eager mouth which I naturally swallowed and kept sucking and licking making sure I got every last sperm I could. "Good bitch," Dr Jane said and patted my head, then pushed her crotch into Staci's waiting mouth and rode that bitch's face hard.

"Oh yes, yes, keep licking bitch!" Dr Jane shouted and soon I could see Staci's mouth getting filled, Dr Jane sat back exhausted and said, "Right Tina open your mouth and Staci get ready to feed this bitch," we both nodded. I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out, Staci leaned over and slowly let Errol's recycled cum drip into my mouth in big sticky clumps, 'hhhmm' I thought as I swallowed it all, and I felt my own tiny white penis drooling. Dr Jane leaned over and gave Staci a full open mouthed kiss for a good minute or so and then broke off and grabbed my face with both her hands and gently opened my mouth, she then spat into my mouth, she'd obviously sucked and licked any remaining ebony spunk from Staci's mouth and made sure I got every last drop. "There you go bitch, you got the full load," Dr Jane purred, my drooling penis started to ejaculate into my panties unaided.

"Shit, I've just cum in my panties," I croaked, Staci laughed, and I pulled Dr Jane's ten dollar bill out of my panties covered in my own spunk.

"Dirty bitch, now I want you to put that money in your mouth and suck it clean, and that way you'll know the difference between that lovely thick rich Afro-penis juice you've just been allowed to swallow and that pathetic watery liquid you've just released," Dr Jane demanded. I followed Dr Jane's orders and sucked the bill clean and swallowed my own semen, she was right there was a real difference in texture and I much preferred the taste of the Afro-semen.

"See," Dr Jane said and I nodded, she continued, "don't worry in the future I see you both having nice big hanging balls filled with nice thick gooey sperm." I wondered what Dr Jane meant by that as she returned to the driver's seat and set off again.

"Don't worry I've cum in my panties as well," whispered Staci, adding "she's really hot when aroused isn't she?" nodding towards Dr Jane, I nodded in agreement. "Ever been in her garage with the sling and fuck machine?" Staci asked, again I nodded, "Yeah, when I first came out of county, her and Devone broke me in properly and within a couple of days they had me dressed and working at the club, see Devone knows Joshua," Staci explained.

Dr Jane soon pulled up at my apartment block. "Your stop, Tina, now look we've had a bit of a disagreement tonight but we're all girls and gurls together so give me a hug and kiss and let's forget about it," Dr Jane said as I and Staci got out of the car, I nodded, leant in and kissed and hugged Dr Jane, Staci hugged me and got in besides Dr Jane.

"See you Monday you cheap ho," Staci shouted as I walked away, I hoped nobody was listening, I was too tired to use the stairs and so got into the elevator, fortunately it was empty. I had to unlock my door as Marci must have left, it was after 1am and I noted everything was, as usual, nice and tidy. I noticed a hand written note on the table, it said:

'Sorry Johnny,

A bit of an emergency, have to leave early.

Marci, xxx'

I hoped it was nothing serious but decided to leave it for tonight and got myself cleaned up, I followed my anal maintenance routines, my asshole was quite sore, but hopefully I wouldn't get fucked over the weekend and it would give me time to be ready for Monday at BWAs, I added tonight's earnings to my prostitute fund, which had reached over three hundred dollars so far. I thought I'd set myself a sex earnings target, maybe a thousand dollars and stop at that. I decided to leave my toenails painted slut red, I'd have to start investing in my own make-up and wardrobe as up to now Dr Jane had supplied me with everything; and realized that my thousand dollar target just got further away. I had some savings and was paid OK by my firm but I decided I would have to fund my sissy life from my earnings as a prostitute; that way everything was separate. I collapsed into bed thinking I had to accept I was now a prostitute, but a prostitute for negro cocks only.