Afro Stress Relief Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I parked about a block away from my work, it was getting dark and had begun to rain and there was no-one around, I hurriedly ran in my high-heels to the delivery gate and rang the buzzer. I wondered if I should perform the harem greeting when Baba G opened the gate but decided that probably wasn't a good idea as there were security cameras around the delivery gate, however I knew I should use 'Prince G' or 'Master' when addressing Baba G.

The delivery gate slid open and Baba G stood in the entrance, smirking, "I knew my harem slave gurl wouldn't let me down!" Baba G chuckled, and taking my hand, pulled me inside as the delivery gate closed behind me.

"Take off that coat," Baba G ordered, I knew I couldn't disobey my Master and took off my coat. "Oh yeah, I like this look, baby!" Baba said and pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. I put my arms around Baba G and we kissed for a few minutes and my hand eagerly went down to feel his hardening ebony sex-tool.

Baba G broke away from our embrace and taking me by the hand, led me into the truck parking section, "Put your coat on the floor and kneel on it!" Baba G said. I did as Baba G demanded and put my shoulder bag down, and was soon kneeling in my slutty lingerie with backless panties facing Baba G. "Right, we're gonna give these white cracker bosses a show!" Baba G announced and pulled down his trousers and lifted up his shirt, to reveal his amazing, semi-hard, beautiful big Afro-american cock!

I could tell Baba G wanted the security cameras to capture his last hours at the company, and they were going to involve me worshipping his amazing negro dick! "Come on Tina, give this African fuck-stick some real white sissy bitch-boy mouth love!" Baba G purred.

I knew there might be serious consequences for me getting caught on camera giving a big black cock a blow-job on company premises but I knew I wasn't going to disobey my Master and also, I knew I desperately needed to please this wonderful ebony sperm shooter! Without hesitation I took hold of Baba G's half-erect dark dick and put it in my mouth, where I swirled my tongue around the enormous knobhead. "Hmm...you go gurl!" Baba G moaned and on hearing that, my own tiny white penis hardened.

Once I'd gotten Baba G's ebony sex-tool standing proudly to attention, I began to lick and kiss up and down his stiff shaft with purpose. At this point I was in total white fairy worshipping black dick mode and didn't care who saw as I pleasured Baba G's amazing ebony manhood! I made sure there wasn't a bit of Baba G's fine African sex-meat that I hadn't lovingly kissed and licked, before I moved onto his bloated black sperm sacs. I lifted up Baba G's huge fat black dick and started tonguing his big ebony testicles, they felt nice and heavy on my tongue and were laden with wonderful Afro-spermies that I hoped would soon be inside me!

After I'd covered Baba G's scrotum with kisses and licks, he grunted, "OK baby, time for the finale," and put both his hands on my head, I knew I was about to get a hard mouth workout from his stif ebony sex-rod! Baba G quickly thrust his cock into my willing mouth and began to fuck my face, fortunately he was an expert white fairy throat fucker, and knew how to use my throat without making me gag and gasp for breath!

I could feel Baba G's black shaft throbbing as it ploughed my mouth and throat, and I was wondering if Baba G was going spunk down my throat when he suddenly pulled his glistening dark dick from my mouth and slapped it in my face a few times before announcing, "Show's over gurl, time for some real loving!"

Baba G pulled up his trousers and started to walk towards the loading bay, I quickly got up and picking up my coat and bag scurried after him in my high-heels.

Baba G led me to be a secluded area, with no security cameras, where he had stacked a few crates together to waist height. Baba G grabbed a tarpaulin and began to cover the creates, I quickly got my red lipstick from my bag and re-did my lips as I wanted to look my best for my negro stud. Baba G motioned for me to join him by the crates and, after putting my coat and shoulder bag on a nearby chair, sexily sauntered up to him and put my arms around his neck, he embraced me and we kissed passionately for a short while, he then whispered, "I hope you brought your ass grease and butt-plug, slave gurl."

"Of course, Master," I whispered back.

"Go get 'em," Baba G replied, I nodded and went to get my ass grease and butt-plug from my shoulder bag. As I turned around to come back, Baba G had gotten completely naked and his amazing fat African ass-stretching tool was rigid, my own rock-hard small white penis was drooling as I handed the items over to him.

"Give me your panties," Baba G demanded and my own tiny white penis sprang to attention as I quickly pulled off my tight backless panties and gave them to him.

"Hmm...I see you can't wait to get this nigga dick in you," Baba G chuckled as he noticed my small erection, but added, "I'm gonna keep these panties as my 'leaving' present!" and threw my panties next to his own bundle of clothes.

Baba G told me to bend over the crates, face down and legs wide apart, and soon my white ass was on display as I took up the position. Next, I felt Baba G's big negro fingers probe my fairy sex-hole as he greased up my rectum, Baba G played with my own throbbing little erection for a while, saying, "I like white fairies little ole dicks!" and I moaned in pleasure.

After a few good hard smacks to my ass cheeks Baba G started easing his throbbing African man-meat into my quivering vanilla butthole, I squealed as he slowly penetrated me and pushed his huge fat sex-tool all the way into me. I could tell Baba G wasn't in the mood for playing as he began to fuck me straight away and I was soon getting ridden hard with an occasional smack to my butt cheek, plus the odd grunt from Baba G saying such things as, 'Good gurl' and 'Take it, bitch'!

My stretched anus was taking the hard pounding from a fat negro cock that it needed and deserved, I moaned, "Fuck me, Master, fuck me hard!", Baba G granted my request and started humping me with long hard thrusts of his huge ebony dick!

It was the longest sex session I'd had with Baba G and I was gasping and moaning whilst staring at the tarpaulin-covered crates as his huge throbbing African man-meat filled and widened my rectum. I wasn't sure how long I'd been bent over the crates or how many times my sissy-hole had been rammed by Baba G's thick long ebony rod before I finally climaxed and my tiny white penis released a surprizingly big load of cum down my stockings. I moaned as I felt my own jizz dribble down my leg and then Baba G gave me one final hard thrust and spunked a massive load of his black sex-seed into my caucasian butthole!

After Baba G had creamed his negro-spermies up my butthole, he left his cock in me for a couple of minutes as he recovered from his sex exertions, and also to make sure I got every drop of his African semen. When Baba G finally pulled his deflating ebony sex-tool from my rectum, he deftly inserted the butt-plug into my well-used asshole and told me to get on my knees and start cleaning his cock.

"That load of my nigga juice is gonna have to keep you going for a while, as I'm gonna be real busy with my new 'venture' and I ain't sure when I can have another harem weekend, OK gurl?" Baba G explained as he watched me tongue-clean and kiss his dirty negro cock and empty sperm-sacs.

I was disappointed on hearing that the next harem might be delayed but knew it wasn't my place to question my Master, "Thank you, Master," I replied realizing I should just be grateful I was allowed to worship such a wonderful piece of African man-meat! Once I'd completed my cleaning duties, I helped Baba G get dressed and once I'd gathered my coat and shoulder bag, he took me back to delivery gate.

Baba G opened the gate and gave my white ass cheeks a hard smack as I left, I turned around and gave him a little wave. I felt completely fulfilled as I strolled back to my car, I'd pleasured my black Master until he was satisfied, my butt was full of his wonderful African semen and I'd managed to ejaculate my own cum over my stockings, I thought there was nothing more that a little white fairy, like me, could want!

I returned to my apartment, without panties and a butt-plug up my asshole, however I did wonder if there was going to be any repercussions from Baba G's 'leaving' party, I wasn't sure if the security staff on-shift had seen Tina 'perform' but thought they would have come to check on things if they'd seen anything. I knew that the security camera tapes were kept for a month before being erased and re-used, and I remembered that unless there was an incident the tapes weren't reviewed, so my only hope was that no-one would bother checking the tapes and catch my performance and that it would eventually get deleted! However, I went to sleep thinking that was the best 'leaving' party I'd ever attended.

I didn't hear anything from the Security department over the next week, in relation to Baba G's 'leaving' party and assumed no-one had seen anything which made me feel very relieved. Things fell into a familiar routine, at work things continued as before, the office women would include me in girly conversations which I liked, and with Baba G having left, I felt much easier with the loading bay guys who kept to the 'Beer Bust' rule, and treated me as the boss, which I also liked.

Mary would sometimes corner me when I went for a coffee and update me on her Pimp's efforts at finding the best out-of-state place for us to 'visit' and start Mary's life as a negro-only hooker!

I continued to give Jonelle a ride to college in the evenings, and would also meet up with Harvey who indicated that things seemed to have improved with his girlfriend, Charlene, and that even Ida, Flora and Gertie had begun to be more friendly towards him, that made me giggle as I realized that was probably to do with the 'favor' the black women were doing for me!

Personally, I was beginning to feel empty, the only prospect of worshipping a nice big Afro-dick was Baba G's harem and there was no definite date for the next one, as I knew Baba G was busy setting up his new 'venture' with DD and Rakeem. I wondered how Jilly was getting on as a hooker at DD's Detroit club and felt jealous of all the big black cocks Jilly would be servicing! Once again, I thought how much I missed hanging out with my 'sissy sisters' like Staci and Bambi at my old brothel, BWAs, although I was hoping to join AMIRAP, I wasn't sure if that would give me the chance of meeting some new 'sissy sisters'!

I wondered if I should go and visit Dr Jane, but deep down, I knew Dr Jane had probably moved on to a new 'project' and although I could speak to her on the telephone, I doubted I would be invited for a visit without a good reason.

I would sometimes telephone Marci and talk with her, I knew both Marci and Sarah were busy settling in together, Marci said I'd be invited over for a drink at the first opportunity.

During this 'black dick drought' period, I continued to follow the anal maintenance routines Dr Jane had taught me, and also continued to prepare and dress myself as 'Tina' in my apartment. The weekends were quite lonely and I began to think of going out with some of my old white male friends that I used to hang out with before I was converted, and although I was sure none of them would understand my new lifestyle choices, I thought I could at least have an evening out, even if it was as the 'old' Johnny!

One rainy Wednesday as I was thinking of contacting my old white buddies when I got a call from an unknown number on my cell-phone.

"Hello, is that Tina?" a woman asked.

"Er...Hi, who is this?" I nervously replied.

"Look, is that Tina the sissy or not?" the woman asked, sounding annoyed.

"Er...Yes, who is this?" I haltingly replied, nervous that someone knew my cell-phone number and knew I was a sissy!

"OK, now Tina, some time ago, you met one of my stars, Beatrice, I'm his producer, and Beatrice has recommended you as a fluffer!" the woman explained.

"Oh...," was all I could say, as I quickly recalled meeting a gorgeous white shemale called Beatrice when I was working as a 'waitress' at the BWA club, I remembered Beatrice was a pornstar and I'd given him my cell-phone number as, at that time, I was overawed by Beatrice and his career.

"OK honey, now can you get out to Vegas tomorrow, you see I've been let down and I need a fluffer, we'll pay your expenses, I think we'll only need you for a day but maybe two at the outside. Can you make it?"

"Er, I'm not sure," I stammered, wondering if I really wanted to be 'fluffer' in a porno but also thinking would my boss would let me take time off work at such short notice.

"Look I need an answer now, Beatrice has said you're reliable, now can you make it? I mean how often are you going to get the chance to work with six gorgeous black studs?" Beatrice's producer replied, irritated.

"Yes, Yes I'll be there tomorrow," I stammered, I couldn't believe I'd agreed to do it but I also knew I couldn't miss the chance of being used by six pieces of hunky African man-meat and my own small white penis erected at the thought of it.

"Fantastic honey, now there's a flight, SWA099, leaving OKC at 7am, I'll get someone to meet you at the airport in Vegas, look for an Afro-American man with a sign saying 'White Hole Productions', see you bright and early tomorrow, and no masturbating overnight, I wanna see some full balls, well as full as sissy like you can muster," Beatrice's producer chuckled and rang off.

I quickly rang my boss and said I had a family emergency and needed a couple of days off from tomorrow, he reluctantly agreed. I rang the airline and reserved the cheapest seat, it was still two hundred dollars, after getting home I wasn't sure what to take, so I packed my best NONO outfit, a pair of long black gloves, two pairs of high heels, my blonde wig and make-up, and some extra panties. I shaved myself all over and rigorously cleaned myself everywhere, I was very nervous and went to bed early, where I had some very hardcore erotic dreams but managed to suppress my instinct to masturbate.

My alarm went off at 4:30am and I was soon driving to the airport, parking was another thirty-five dollars, I picked-up my ticket and waited in the departures lounge. The flight had a surprisingly large number of people on it, I definitely believed there were a couple of ebony hookers on it, no doubt going to 'work' in Vegas, they were sassy-mouthed and I overheard them mentioning pimps.

The flight was uneventful and arrived in Las Vegas ten minutes early, I hurried off the plane and into the arrivals lounge, I scanned the waiting line of greeters. I could see plenty of black guys with signs but none saying 'White Hole Productions', I finally saw a sign saying 'W.H.P' but it also had on 'B.B.B' written on it. I walked up to the Afro-guy holding the sign, he looked me up and down, "Go wait over there, bitch!" he growled in a whisper to me and pointed at some empty seats some way behind him, I'd obviously got the right man and he knew what I was, I sat down and waited.

Some fifteen minutes later the two ebony hookers from my flight came up to my greeter and embraced him like a friend, they talked for a minute and then started for the exit, the black greeter signalled for me to follow, I hurried after the three of them. Myself, the greeter and the two prostitutes walked for about fifteen minutes, with me a number of paces behind the others, to a huge parking-lot at the airport where the greeter and the two ebony hookers got into an old van, this obviously wasn't Hollywood I thought. I walked up to the van and the greeter told me to get into the back of the van, there was a simple wooden bench on either side, the two hookers were in the front with the black greeter.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us to your friend, Beezie?" One of the hookers giggled.

"Yeah, this is Tina, girls, he's one of them little white gurly-boys," Beezie, our greeter and driver replied.

"Oh my, are you here to do some porn honey?" the other ebony hooker asked me, I nodded and she added, "we're starring in a video by 'Big Black Bitches', who are you working for?"

"Er, I'm working for 'White Hole Productions'" I replied nervously.

"Oh, I ain't heard of them?" the same hooker replied.

"Nah, they just do white bitch-boys sucking and fucking nigga dick, ain't that right boy!" Beezie laughed.

"Er, Yes, Yes Sir," I stuttered, the hookers laughed but soon slipped into conversation about other things with Beezie and I kept quiet in the back of the van, blushing furiously. After about thirty minutes Beezie pulled into an estate of what looked like run-down warehouses and lock-ups, we pulled up in front of one of the lock-ups which looked very dilapidated, it was a two-storey building with a shutter covering most of the front of the first floor with a door next to the shutter. Beezie announced this was 'White Hole Productions' and my stop, I got out of the van.

"Five dollars, bitch-boy," Beezie demanded, I handed over the money and Beezie and the two hookers drove off. So far it had cost me two hundred and forty dollars to get here, I went up to the door, there was a buzzer with 'White Hole Productions' hand-written on a small-label above the buzzer, I rang it.

"Yes, what do you want?" a women's voice responded.

"Er, my name is Tina, and I was asked to come here today," I meekly replied.

"Oh yes, I'll be right down," the women responded, a few seconds later the door was opened and a mature, very attractive, white women introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Christina, Beatrice's producer, come on in, I'm so glad you could make it." Christina ushered me into the lock-up, she closed and locked the door behind me, the place was very sparely furnished, I thought this must be some sort of reception but I noticed some baskets full of clothes.

"Welcome to White Hole Productions, I'm the producer and owner, now please strip and place all your belongings and clothes in this basket," Christina said, handing me a pink basket.

"I've brought my own make-up, wig and outfit," I stammered, trying to stay calm as I was shocked at being asked to undress straight-away.

"Oh you shouldn't have bothered we have our own make-up artist and you'll be wearing one of our costumes today, now please hurry," Christina said sounding irritated, and asked, "Have you worked in porn before?" I shook my head, "Well the golden rule is do whatever the producer tells you to do, OK? Just be good little fairy and we'll get on great, OK?" Christina stated, I nodded and started to get undressed, soon I was naked with my clothes and case in the pink basket, it had the label 'Fluffer 2' on it. "Don't hide your little cock honey, now turn around and bend over," Christina requested, I felt some fingers probe my butthole, "You ain't a virgin but you're clean and tight," Christina said, looking pleased.

Christina reached into another basket and produced a thick, long black plastic dildo, and said, "This is your audition, now let's see how far down your little sissy throat we can push this?" Christina chuckled, adding, "Open wide, honey!" I opened my mouth and Christina pushed the plastic cock into it, "Now suck, bitch!" Christina demanded, I immediately began to suck on it and Christina began to push it in and out of my mouth, pushing it deeper on each stroke! After a few minutes Christina managed to push it almost all the way in, I was gagging but kept sucking it. "Good gurl, honey, you've obviously sucked black dick before!" Christina giggled and I nodded.

"Now, just sign this document and we'll get started," Christina continued and pushed a document in front of me and gave me a pen, I tried to read it, I could tell it was some sort of contract, "Don't worry about it honey, it's just a standard porn contract giving us exclusive rights to all the work you do here today, OK? Just sign it?" Christina ordered, I felt I didn't have any choice and signed and dated it, in the places indicated, Christina quickly took it off me.