Afro Stress Relief Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow me," Christina said and took me upstairs, and started a quick tour of the facility, "OK, so there's a changing and make-up room here, restroom and a little kitchen here, my office, and two studios, and an editing suite," Christina quickly demonstrated, pointing at all the various rooms. "This is the gang-bang studio," Christina added opening the door and showing me a room with a fuck-sling and fuck-bench in it, I recognized these items but there were other things I didn't recognize.

"This is the orgy studio," Christina said, showing me another room with a huge circular bed in it with a pole going to the ceiling, "each studio has an open ceiling with a gantry which allows us to film the proceedings from above," Christina said, completing the tour.

"Right, that's the tour, now just to be clear we're a hardcore porn studio specializing in white male transvestites and transsexuals being, basically, used by black men. You've been selected as a 'fluffer' and your main role is to suck our black actors cocks to either get them hard or keep them hard, now you need to remember that one of the most important things we do is to get the ejaculation shot on camera! This is by far and away your most important duty, the black actors need to be able to shoot on cue and your job will be to allow them to fuck your mouth and get themselves to the point of cumming so we can get it on camera. I'm not going to pretend these black guys are going to be nice and gentle with you, I'm afraid they just think of white sissy boys as holes to be used, and unfortunately abused, so you're probably going to be a bit bruised and roughed-up by the end of the day. We've also found that it helps if you 'fluffers' are handcuffed to a solid object during the face-fucking phase, so in each studio there's a bar fitted to the wall where you'll be secured, I'm afraid you won't be able to use your hands or arms and you'll be on your knees, but it'll probably be only for an hour or so!" Christina explained.

I was completely stunned by this, but Christina kept on going with the revelations, saying, "Now, this is a non-paying role, we'll cover your expenses which we'll reimburse when we've finished with you, if you're only needed for a day, we'll sort that out just before you leave, if we want to use you tomorrow, we'll put you in a local motel. By the way as you're a hooker the area around the motel is a pretty good place for doing business but the only problem is you can't guarantee the cocks will be black. Finally, the contract you signed today, gives us exclusive rights to any video, photo or other media we record today and we reserve the right to use any images in our current or future productions, if we use your image you will be sent a free copy of the product we use it in."

I was stunned and Christina picked up on my apprehension, "Honey, don't worry, Beatrice said you were a great little negro cock sucker and that's all you need to do today!"

After that Christina led me into the make-up room, where a black lady was doing the make-up of another white sissy. "Hey Della, another 'fluffer' we need making-up, I want them both in the pink latex outfits," Christina shouted to the black make-up lady.

"OK, we only got two 'fluffers' today?" Della, the black make-up lady asked.

"Yeah, those other two didn't want to come back, too rough for them. Make sure you do a good job on these two, I want them looking the same, we may use them in a couple of scenes and I want some promo shots, you know front and back covers," Christina said and pushed me into the make-up room and left.

"OK sugar, get in the chair and keep quiet," Della said, the other white boy in the first make-up chair was just getting finished, I noticed he had a huge ball gag preventing him from speaking, shortly afterwards Della told the other white boy to get out of the chair and get dressed, the white boy's make-up was heavy with shocking pink lipstick, blue eye shadow, thick mascara and finally bright blue nails and toes.

Della sauntered over to my chair and said, "Now let's get you gagged, sugar."

"Do I need to have the gag in, just to get made-up?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Course honey, it's really just to get your mouth and jaw used to being open and full," Della replied, "now open wide." I didn't have much of a choice and soon Della had stuffed my mouth with a huge ball gag and fastened it in place. "That's better, we don't need to hear from you 'fluffers'," Della purred and started applying my make-up. I was soon finished but Della added in passing, "Honey, start using baby-oil all over your body as it should be nice and smooth, OK?" I nodded as it was all I could do.

By this time the other white sissy had got dressed, he was in a shocking pink latex body suit, which covered his entire mid-rift and shoulders, but left his crotch and ass exposed, it had suspenders which were fastened to a pair of pink latex stockings, he was in pink high heels, elbow-length pink latex gloves, all topped off with a platinum blonde wig pulled back in a pony-tail.

"Right sugar, here's your outfit now," Della explained, when she'd finished applying my make-up, and handed me various pink latex garments, after a lot of struggling and with Della's help, I was soon fully dressed. "Good, this is the first time we've used these outfits, let me check with Christina," Della said and shouted for Christina to look us over.

"Oh yes, there were a good buy from that dungeon mistress, their little penises don't look out of place, in fact can we get a bucket of ice in here and let's see if we can shrink them little dicklets even more, I don't think we'll need the eye masks," Christina remarked, Della left and Christina motioned us to turn-around, adding, "Hmm...I think a few good lashes from the bull whip should redden them cheeks up nicely. Hey, Della, when you bring in the ice, bring my bull-whip as well." Della soon turned up carrying a heavy bucket filled with ice, and a four feet long vicious looking leather whip, I was trembling and felt sick, whilst the other white sissy was looking as nervous as myself, but we were both gagged and couldn't speak.

"You, sit on that bucket," Christina ordered the other white sissy, the white sissy squatted over the bucket and lowered his little penis and balls into the ice, he let out a muffled yelp! "And you, faggot, bend over that table!" Christina pointed at me, I reluctantly bent over a small table giving Christina a view full of my bare ass cheeks. I heard the swish of the whip and felt a terrible pain across both of my butt cheeks, I tried to squeal but the gag in my mouth prevented me, Christina administered five hard lashes of her whip before stopping and I was in tears. "Shit, look at those stripes on his little faggot ass," Christina sniggered, "You'd better just keep laying over the table, honey, you ain't gonna be sitting for a while!"

I spent thirty minutes on my front with my butt cheeks throbbing, all the while I was staring at the other white sissy dangling his penis and testicles into the ice bucket, the ice had begun to melt which meant he'd had to immerse his entire genitals into the ice and water. "Will his balls be OK after so long in the ice?" Della questioned Christina.

"I don't know, but it's not as if he needs them," Christina smirked and told the white sissy to stand up, his balls and penis had indeed shrunk and were very pale, "Wow, I didn't think it could get any smaller, look at these tiny things," Christina remarked, feeling the white sissy's sac, "Oh, they're so cold," Christina laughed and Della felt them aswell and giggled. Christina then ordered myself and the other white sissy to swap places, and although my butt cheeks were still stinging, I had to lower my genitals into the ice water, it was freezing and I cried out through the mouth gag, unfortunately no one heard as the other white sissy was managing to scream through his mouth gag as Christina let Della whip the sissy's ass. I began to lose the feeling in my groin area after about fifteen minutes, whilst Della unhelpfully added more ice.

"I love treating white boys like this," Della said to Christina, explaining, "When I was doing make-up in TV and films, those white executives used to treat me like shit, always chewing me out for nothing and then firing me. Making these white homos do these things, wiping them, tying them up, watching them suck the bruthas big ole black dicks, I just love it."

"I know Della, it's good seeing these little fairies suffer, especially knowing they're letting us do it to them. By the way I might have a little treat for you next week, I've discovered that the son of one of the Executive's at the TV station where you worked has turned out to be a little queen. Next week I've invited him for a screen test, do you want to be part of that?" Christina smirked.

"Fuck, yes! What are you going to do with him?" Della eagerly asked.

"I'll tell you later, let's get these fluffers on set," Christina responded and told both of us sissies to stand up, Della dried my balls off, I couldn't feel anything, and then removed our mouth gags. "Now, gurls, you're on the clock so no talking, just listen and obey my instructions. Firstly, we're going to take some promo shots, you two will naturally be in the background. God, I love how small your cock and balls have been shrunk." Christina said approvingly. Christina marched myself and other white sissy, in our high-heels, to the gang-bang studio, where we discovered there were six ebony hunks waiting for us, all naked with big flaccid negro dicks and bloated African sperm-sacs! I thought to myself that if mine and the other white sissy's little white penises hadn't been frozen, I'm sure they would have instantly erected.

"Are these the fluffers?" another white woman asked, she was a stunning looking girl but dressed in casual clothes with various photographic equipment hanging round her neck.

"Yeah, I'd like a couple of promo shots first, I've had their little private parts frozen to make them look tiny, what do you think?" Christina asked the female photographer.

"Cute, they're so tiny, it'll make a good shot when we see them next to those black baseball bat sized cocks," the female photographer laughed. The female photographer then turned to the black studs and asked them all to gather in the center of the room, "Come on boys, we wanna have some shots of you and these things," the female photographer pointed to myself and the other white sissy.

The ebony hunks laughed when they saw us, and one said, "Shit, what have you done to their little cocks, those things are tiny!" Christina explained about the ice and ordered myself and the other white sissy to turnaround, and show our whipped behinds. "Shit, you one mean bitch, Christina! They better have good mouths as I'm in the mood to fuck that little faggot son of yours', Beatrice," one of the hunks said, the others also asked when Beatrice was turning-up.

"Beatrice is just in make-up, he'll join us shortly. Right Heather stop wasting time and get those promos shots done," Christina explained. Christina directed the promo shoots, myself and other white sissy were first stood-up and each of us was surrounded by three big negro hunks, then Heather, the female photographer, took close-up shots of our frozen and shrunk white penises with the black guys huge cocks nearby to show a comparison of size. Heather then had us kneel and open our mouths and the Afro-studs slapped their cocks on our faces; then they had a couple of signs hung round our necks stating 'Fairy Faggot Fluffer' and we both had to kiss one of black bull's negro cock; finally, they had me and the other sissy on our hands and knees kissing one of the black stud's feet. At that point with mine and the other white sissy's humiliation complete, Beatrice breezed in.

"Hello boys, I'm here and I hope you've all brought full balls," Beatrice announced, he was wearing a fishnet body stocking which was crotchless, showing us his little white penis and amazing ass cheeks and asshole, and black high-heels, he looked great and all the black guys went to meet him.

"Beatrice, did you get the ice bucket treatment," Christina demanded to know.

"Yes, Mother, I've got icicles on my testees, satisfied?" Beatrice answered back sarcastically, Christina nodded. Beatrice kissed all the guys and Heather ushered myself and the other white sissy to one side of the room and told us to kneel, we still had the signs hanging around our necks.

"Can we get a couple of shots of Beatrice with the fluffers," Christina said.

"Oh, I like them bitches in those outfits, and the signs are a nice touch!" Beatrice smirked when he noticed us. Heather had us kneel as Beatrice stood in between us.

"Should we have them kissing Beatrice's little dick?" Heather asked.

"No! White cocks don't get touched at 'White Hole Productions'!" Christina reprimanded Heather, Christina then had me and the other white sissy get on our knees, lean forward and spread our ass cheeks revealing our buttholes, Heather took a couple of shoots, Beatrice rested one of his high-heels on my butt cheek in another pose. "OK, Beatrice stick your heel up that one's asshole, it'll make a great shot for the rear cover!" Christina said, I felt a hard sharp object pushed into my rectum and I moaned.

"Is this what you want?" Beatrice asked Christina.

"Go deeper," Christina replied, and I felt my asshole getting filled and I moaned again, "Fuck, that little bitch is enjoying it! Got the shots, Heather?" Christina asked.

"Yeah, they look great!" Heather replied, with that the promo photo shoot was over and everybody started to get ready for the main event, myself and the other white sissy were left on our knees against the wall, surveying the unfolding scene.

"Gosh, I didn't think we'd get treated like that, by the way I'm Tina," I whispered to the other white sissy kneeling beside me.

"Hi, I'm Zoe, is this your first time on a porno?" the other sissy, Zoe, whispered back, I nodded, Zoe continued, "Sucked much black dick before?" Again, I nodded, "Where you from?" Zoe asked, I told Zoe I was from Oklahoma City. "I never knew there were black cock sluts down there," Zoe said, sounding surprized and added, "I live in Los Angeles, so plenty of huge ebony dicks to suck on. Just a word of advice, these black guys are professionals and they know what they're doing, so don't panic and breathe through your nose as much as possible."

At that point Beatrice sauntered over, "Hi gurls, so glad you could make it. Hi Zoe, back again! Hi Tina, you enjoying it? I know it's not much fun being a fluffer but look at those negro studs, I mean it's a privilege for white bitches like you even to be in the same room as these superstuds!" Beatrice said, and continued, "Tina, watch and learn from Zoe, he's our best and longest serving fluffer, there's nothing Zoe doesn't know about blowing Afro-cock!" Beatrice turned to Zoe and announced, "Seems Christina, the bitch, has changed the script, they're going to stick a funnel down my throat and three of the guys are going to shoot their loads into it and make sure I swallow every drop, then they're going to force it up my ass and the remaining three cocks are going to shoot their loads up my butthole. So, you both may get a little present from me, well from my asshole!" With that Beatrice left us.

Christina now called for silence and started getting everyone into place and making sure everyone was aware of what they had been assigned to do. Myself and Zoe were called onto to the set to start getting all the black cocks hard with our mouths, Zoe said we weren't allowed to touch the actors black sex-tools with our hands, which made it pretty uncomfortable, but I'd already realized that our comfort was not going to be a consideration.

Once myself and Zoe had been used as negro dick hardeners, the black guys went to work on Beatrice, and all the time Christina, Beatrice's Mother and porn producer, was giving instructions on how the Afro-studs should use Beatrice and Christina shouted lots of commands such as: "That's right now push that big dick right down his throat! It doesn't matter if he gags!"; "I want to see two dicks up that ass!"; "Get him into the sling, come on, manhandle the little bitch!"; "Smack his butt, hard!"; "Slap those cocks in his face!"; "Make sure his ass is exposed, I want the camera getting a good shot of an open butthole!" and "Come on! Get your cocks in that white mouth!"

Myself and Zoe looked on from the edge of the studio as Beatrice was brutally used by the gorgeous Afro-studs under the constant direction of Christina, the huge negro cocks certainly abused Beatrice's holes, but Beatrice seemed to be loving every minute, moaning in pleasure every time he was skewered by a gigantic black cock!

Both myself and Zoe's little white penises had 'defrosted' and I noticed Zoe's as well as my own had managed to produce little erections after watching the various scenes enacted before us. As Zoe and myself scurried on and off the set to 'fluff' the black cocks and keep them hard, Christina noticed our erect little penises, "Heather, can we get some shots of those pathetic little dicks side by side with those big black schlongs," Christina ordered Heather, the female photographer. Myself and Zoe were quickly lined up and two of the wonderful Afro-hunks stood either side of us, but the shoot was difficult to compose.

"Is that as big as they get, those black dicks are obscuring them completely," Heather complained, "I know, turn to face each other," Heather explained and pushed myself and Zoe to each face one of the black studs. "Now I want one little white penis facing one big black cock, in fact can we get the penis heads to touch!" Heather said.

The Afro-stud who faced me, smirked as he positioned his magnificent huge hard ebony sex-rod opposite my tiny white penis and pressed the thick black head into mine, "Perfect, wow look at the difference, make sure you get on your knees and kiss that stud's feet for allowing a pathetic tiny-dicked sissy like yourself, to touch his dick!" Heather demanded. I nodded and once Heather had finished, I got on my hand and knees and kissed the black hunk's feet, both Christina and Heather laughed.

"What are you going to use that photo in?" Heather asked Christina.

"Oh, I'm thinking of doing a special with Beatrice as a white slave gurl sold to a Nubian prince and I wanted to have a harem scene with a few of these white fairies, but I'm thinking of a scene involving castration. I'm going to pay one of these little fluffer fairies to have their useless white testicles removed and film the procedure, I reckon I'll need a couple of months between the actual operation and their little sacs healing so I'll need to do a lot of planning," Christina casually mentioned.

"Yeah, I like that idea, what about having a few of them castrated and getting Beatrice to wear a necklace of their useless white nuts!" Heather eagerly interrupted. Christina laughed and said she would think about it, I was shocked and shuddered at the thought of it.

Once again, Zoe and myself were soon banished to the side as Beatrice was really make to work, furiously sucking two amazing chocolate cocks at once, whilst stroking another two and taking another one up his butthole. I always thought I was a complete slut for negro dick but watching Beatrice I realized I had a long way to go and my butt and throat needed to get used a lot more by big negro cocks.

"Did you hear that about wanting boys like us castrated for one of their movies?" I whispered to Zoe.

"Yeah, I'm thinking of signing-up to that one, but I'm gonna negotiate at least a set of big titties for it and maybe a proper black-girl behind for myself as well. I'm tired of having a tiny set of butt cheeks, I really want to be able to wiggle my ass and get it slapped by those black studs!" Zoe replied. I was shocked by such a revelation. I remember Leroy, back when I was a prostitute at BWAs in OKC, talked about getting all our white testicles removed and displayed behind the bar, I also remember how most of the gurls were OK with it as well!