After 13 Years of Marriage

Story Info
Wife dominates husband to save marriage.
2.7k words
3.76
19.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

........ after 13 years of marriage

HI, I am Samantha. As a mother for 9 years and a wife of 13 years I was shocked when, Paul, the love of my life and husband of 13 years confided in me that he wanted me to become dominant, humiliate him, and take charge of our sex life. He confessed that he has a hidden cache of ladies' lingerie that he donned when I and the kids were out. And admitted he liked to "PLAY" girl from time to time.

I was shocked, not surprised, our sex life had gone down hill since our last child was born, and I too wanted more, but this? I asked to see the ladies' lingerie which he quickly showed me.

I have to admit, he had good taste. I told him this was a lot to take in and we would discuss this topic Friday night, when my mom and dad were taking the kids to the movies, and this would give me some time to do some research as, our sex life was vanilla, VERY VANILLA! But I was so confused, it is not like my husband was a wimp, he was a manly man with a 8.5 inch dick, and I loved the old days when he would bend me over the kitchen table and pile drive me into an orgasmic oblivion.

What did I do wrong? I love being a woman, I love being the submissive one, what did I do wrong? So, I googled light femdom, EZ femdom, why men need to be humiliated, and found My how-to/tips and ideas guide for female domination of a man. I read everything I could and concluded that it was not me, could be pressures of his job and found a section called "powerful men had women dominate them." WOW. OK. So I took notes and prepared questions to ask. For the next three days I searched and scanned for Dom" sites-- and there are so many sites, and began to formulate a plan, I compiled a list of questions to ask my husband, Paul.

Friday came, mom and dad had the kids and I created a master piece meal for Paul and I to enjoy. When dinner was done, I told Paul, to clear the table, and put the dishes in the dish washer. I was shocked he did exactly as I said and returned to the table. Wow, I thought, this could be good?

"Paul, I LOVE YOU!" and sighed. "And we both know that things have gotten shall we say stale. I DO NOT want another man, I have NO DESIRE to cuckold YOU, and certainly don't want to hurt or humiliate you and I am very confused."

"Nor I Samantha", he responded," I have NO DESIRE for you to cuckold ME, but" he started to stutter. "well I found that I, IN PRIVATE, would love for you to dominate me, and humiliate me, but to an extent. I don't know. "

"Paul, I have been doing some serious research so, I want to ask you some questions to see what you really want. Then, let me think about it and well, we will talk In a few days."

"Sam, I will tell you anything." Paul agreed.

"Honest answers now!"

Paul putting his hand over his heart, "In for a penny, in for a pound, I will tell you the truth"

"Okay" I said as I pulled out my note book that was now more than 30 pages of notes, please think about each question before you answer."

Paul nodded

"First question, do you want this to be a life style change or a fun Game?"

Paul thought and pondered, "Just a game occasionally, I don't want to change our lives, NO! I just want to play?"

I nodded and took my notes. "Ok an essay question" I laughed. "Can you tell me what being submissive means in your own words?"

Paul was like a deer in the headlights.

Ah, well he stammered, stopped then said "I want to give myself completely to you, I don't want to make decisions, I want to be told what to do how to do it. I will do anything for you?"

I quickly responded. "ANYTHING? No limits?"

"Yes, No, I mean yes with limits, first I am not a sissy, I am a wimp, the difference is a sissy wants to dress up and really wants to be with a guy, and have homosexual tendencies, I am a Wimp, a guy who will do ANTHING for his lady. So, no guys for me is number one."

"So, you don't want me to get fucked by another guy while you watch."

"NO God no! I don't want that." He said quickly.

"So What are your limits?"

"Well, Pain I don't want to be hurt?"

"Aww you are not fun I joked. But what about Spanking."

"Yes, if you want."

He seemed to be confused, he was kind of cute and I wondered if I could spank him or not. " Ok, WHAT KINDS OF SCENES TURN YOU ON?"

Again, he stammered. "Ah "he stopped.

"Paul, what the fuck, do you expect me to read your mind, you started this I want to hear it."

He turned bright read. And with deep sigh, "Well I come home and you have me strip and put on my lingerie and put a dog collar and leash on me. Then you pull the leash and you make me eat you." He stopped.

"And!" I said with a stern voice.

He continued. " then one of your girlfriends comes over un expectedly and you decide to show me off, to do anything you want me to do, then dress me as a maid and you make me eat her to an!."

Wow, I thought to myself, I started to get aroused. "And?"

He did not move nor did he say anything. "Damn it Paul!" I paused and pretended outrage. "OK, bring me your lap top. I want your user name and password."

"But Sam."

"Laptop, user name and password or we are done here." I said firmly. He stood and in three minutes he retrieved the laptop, gave me the username, his "X" rated email and the browser he used for porn. Now I can make an informed decision. We will talk next Friday night and I will tell you what we are going to do." I paused and said, "Say yes ma'am."

"Yes ma'am." He replied.

"Now go away."

I delved right into the laptop, oh my God I needed some extra advise so I called and Old bestie Tara, who was the biggest slut I knew, I checked my watch it was 6.30 PM, on Friday, she may be out and about, but probably still getting ready.

She answered on the first ring, "Hello Samantha," she said with her cheerier voice.

We caught up for a few minutes and I told her my dilemma. "Sam she said, you are in a win win situation."

"How is that?"

"Well I will explain tomorrow when I meet you to go through Paul's Laptop."

"What?"

"You called me Sam."

I paused. "Ok. Paul is golfing, come on over around ten, he will not be home till two or three I'll have coffee on. "

"See you at ten" Tara said and hung up.

Saturday morning Tara was at my door at exactly 10 AM. I thought to myself, 'OMG what have I done, did I let super slut out and into my home?'

Tara seemed excited, almost giddy. Once she had her coffee in hand she asked. "Where is the laptop?

"Here, I opened it but honestly don't know what to do or even where to look."

Tara smiled, "You called the right person, log in and let me at it, the first place we are going to look is at his search history, then we can group the searched in to categories and fine our how big of a perv Paul is."

In Paul's words I thought, 'In for a penny in for a pound.' I login and moved it so Tara could navigate the search engine. She was tapping away then.

"Ok I have the history." She said proudly.

"Will we able to see the actual sites."

He face lit up with a huge smile, "That is what is going to make fun." She tapped away then "The most searches have been on 'eating pussy' well over 3000 searches." She paused, "Hey he is doing his homework." She opened a few pages one site featured Mr. Lick. WOW, after a few minutes of watching I was getting wet, and so was Tara.

"Hmmm, I found a hidden file." Tara triumphantly said.

"Of?"

"Pictures I think", then after a few mor clicks -- pictures of Paul in panties, bras, and various lingerie opened.

"Oh my god, I don't know whether to laugh or cry," I said.

"Laugh said Tara, come only you don't see anyone else in the pics, he could be seeing a Dom, I think he's cute, but I think we need to show him how to apply makeup." Tara laughed.

'Ugh she said WE' I thought. Then I saw the letters CEI in many places. Tara asked where and I pointed.

"WOW", she said. "Looks like over 1,000 searched for 'Cum Eating Instructions.'

"Oh no!" I screamed.

"Relax Sam, I'm going to click on a few of the sites. Again he is doing his homework. "she giggled.

My stomach got a bit queasy it showed ladies of all kings telling and some demonstrating forcing men to eat their own cum. We found almost 300 videos from a search 'eating his own creampie.' What an education. Then, even more there were searched for "puppy play" and then we found lines to literotica and hundreds of letters and stories about humiliation as being a puppy and licking pussy. 50 links to FEMDOM PUPPY PLAY' STORIES.

Then Tara found a picture of Paul looking back in a mirror and it seems he had a tail.

"What the?" I questioned

Tara started to laugh loudly. "That is a butt plug with a doggy tail."

"Why do I not know about this?"

"Prude." Tara replied.

That last thing we found were videos of women shaving men's public area and ass. Humiliating THEM, SOMETIMES THREE WOMEN FOR ONE MAN. Then pegging them until they cum and yes then feeding them their cum which they gladly eat.

Tara was right, I was so vanilla I may have lost my husband to someone, yes, like Tara. I guess I need to get with the program.

"Okay, that is enough."

"No." Tara protested then I closed the laptop. Went to the coffee pot and poured two cups brought them to the table slid one cup to Tara and added some cream and sugar to mine, of course Tara drank hers black..

"Do you know what you are going to do?"

"Yes, I am going to negotiate I want my cake but going to let him eat it."

"So do you want me be the one that watches?"

"Probably." I reluctantly said. "I'll keep you in the loop, but now I have to think it our myself."

"Okay girlfriend I'm out of here." The ladies hugged and Tara was out the door.

I went back to the laptop and read as much as I could, all of this was foreign to me but, If I don't do this, he will go out and find it and will lose him.

I am vert crafty and artsy, I have been making my own greeting cards and with the pictures I downloaded made large cards and Laminated them.

1. Was a picture of him in lingerie -- Fun with lingerie, If he picked this card, I would dress up in gorgeous lingerie that I would buy on his credit card. I'm not changing he is, I am a love being a girl, a pretty girl. Then I would dress him up and teach him how to apply make up and make him my lesbian lover, he would lick and eat me until I was spent.

2. Was the one with the Tail -- Doggie Fun he would dress up like a puppy. He will eat out of a bowl and wear a collar and leash. I will make him lick me and this is where I will humiliate him, he eats me while Tara watches. After I am satisfied with my orgasms I would apply lube to my leg and he would have to hump my leg and then lick all the cum off it. I not sure if I will let him go down on Tara... Maybe

3. Was one I found on my own, a picture of him in a maids outfit, (where is he hiding it I thought) Making the Maid - He will clean the house and prepare dinner for Tara and me. While we are eating he will be under the table eating us. After dinner we play with him and think of ways to humiliate him. Sounds like fun.

4. Was one I had the hardest time with I -- Training Time -- I will dress him up in girl's clothes then make him bend over and with rubber gloves play with his ass and learning how to give him a Prostate massage. Once I think her is stretched I will have Tara over to help me peg him.

He will have to pick a card. It really does not matter because he will never see the card he picks because I will do what eve I feel like.

The FINAL test came on the next Friday, My parents had the kids for the entire week end.

After he came home from work I had him lay naked on his back in our bed.

At 7:00 PM Is said "OKAY Paul here is the deal you have one more test and if you pass it I will I will dominate you, EVERY OTHER WEEK. The off weeks, you must dominate me, you take me bend me over and pile drive me like you use to. Deal?

Paul got up on his elbows and looked at me. "Hell yea, sounds like a win win to me. So what is the last test."

"Lay back down." I proceeded to lick his dick and make him hard, hard enough to put on a condom. Then proceeded to Jack him off. After a few minutes he came. And I took off the Condom and proceed to feed him his cum. He turned away and fought me finally I slapped him and smeared his cum on his mouth.

"You are not ready, we are done for the night, I'm going to Tara's and am not even going to speak to you until tomorrow night same time be here and we will try again." I got up and left.

I got home late and true to my word did not talk with him until 7:00 PM Saturday, At 7 he laid naked on the bed. This time Tara was with me. "Hello Paul" she said

Immediately he got hard. She them moved to the bed pulled out a condom from her pocket and placed it on his dick. This was UNSCRIPTED. I was going to do that.

"Well don't I get any help here?" Paul said and Tara turned away from him and gazed at me standing at the foot of the bed. "No you have to do it yourself, your wife is going to be busy." Tara said as she pushed me on the bed and pulled of my yoga pants. I was shocked, next thing I knew she had my legs up in the air and was attaching my pussy with her mouth."

"Jesus, I always wanted to eat you Samantha."

I responded. " I ... I, oh God yes. Please yes. Yessssss shit oh God "

I looked over at Paul and he was going to town jacking himself off, then finally after about seven minutes I came and it appeared so did Paul. We could see the thick cum in the condom.

Tara slipped up to my face and gave me a big sloppy kiss then pointed to Paul's dick and said, you need to do the honors. I Got up and removed the sloppy condom and when I put it in front of him his mouth opened, his tongue out and greedily ate his own cum. Every drop.

"I looked at Tara, she smiled reached into my purse that was by the bed and said "Paul Pick a card."

We all had fun.