Game Night

Story Info
Wife takes control in a new game.
2.5k words
3.7
93.7k
87
15

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night is game night. It started as a Covid thing when we were all stuck at home, all of the time. No more going out to dinner or meeting friends for drinks, just us and the kids laying low at home. As well stocked as we keep the liquor cabinet and as scintillating conversations with the boys about video games and fart jokes are, a lack of interaction with other adults took its toll pretty quick.

So we started having game night every Friday night. After we got the kids to bed, I'd meet the guys to play online poker while Kim would have a video call with two of her closest friends while they played online board games. Now don't get me wrong, Kim and I got along great and loved spending time with each other. We met in college and had been together ever since. It's just that it's nice to talk to someone else every now and them.

This worked out great. We both had a chance to shoot the shit with our friends and have some fun every week. The best part was that after an evening of drinks, we were both always horny as hell when the games wrapped up. It was like coming home from a night of fun at the bar and fucking like crazy on the kitchen counter. When we finished our respective games, we'd meet in the bedroom and fuck our brains out. Thank god the kids sleep on the other side of the house, because we'd have loud, ass slapping sex.

I loved doing all the sex stuff with Kim, the kinkier the better. In real life I was quiet and reserved. A big and imposing guy who stood a foot taller than Kim. I was both captain of the football team at our small college and president of the honor society. Now I ran my own consulting firm and served as a director of several non-profits. I always said and did the right thing in public, and people looked to me as a leader in the community.

So that made all of our dirty, depraved sex even hotter. It would drive me wild to know no one else at my board meetings had any idea that when I went home later that night, Kim would be waiting for me in her leather boots and corset, a thick rubber cock dangling down between her legs. She'd make me drop to my knees and suck her strap-on, encouraging me to take it deeper down my throat with her riding crop. She would pull hard on my tie, holding me there until she'd let me come up for air and I'd beg her to put it in my ass.

Kim is just as kinky as I am. I'd introduce her to local politicians and executives at Chamber of Commerce functions while she had a metal plug in her ass and a rubber one in her pussy. When we'd leave, I'd bend her over the back of the car in the parking lot, pulling tight on her hair while I slide her tight skirt up over her ass. I'd whisper into her ear, telling her what a whore she is while I spanked her until her cheeks glowed red. Her pussy would get so wet that it would drip down her thighs. It was so hot to watch other guests head through the parking lot while Kim was on her on her knees behind the car, greedily sucking my cock.

Since we were mostly stuck at home during the pandemic, game night gradually turned into kinky sex night. We'd be up late, well lubricated by some cocktails and edibles, waiting for the games to be over so we could fuck each other silly. It was fun to hang out with our friends (even if it was over a screen), but we really looked forward to the sex afterwards. Every game night we'd try to push it a little farther, but we hadn't found anything too kinky yet. This had become the real game.

After a while my poker games became less frequent, but Kim still met up with her friends every Friday night. That was fine with me. I didn't have a card game this week, but I'd made myself a tall whiskey and popped a couple gummies while I straightened up the house a bit. I could hear Kim in her office talking excitedly with her friends, Jenn and Betty, as I climbed the back stairs up to our bedroom. I was looking forward to the chance to catch up on the shows that I like to watch, but Kim hates.

As I'm watching TV, I can't help but think about fucking Kim later, trying to decide what kinky activity we should have fun with. It is game night after all. I figure the only responsible thing for me to do is complete some research on the matter, so I grab my phone and start browsing through some porn videos, looking for ideas.

Kim loves to be tied up and fucked while she is helpless and exposed, but the ropes take a little more concentration to tie properly than I could muster right now. Maybe I'd take the easy route and use the leather cuffs to tie her to the head of the bed. It would be hot to mount the suction cup dildo on the headboard and make her suck it on all fours while I fuck her. Maybe she needs her ass filled too. I could get the little, skinny dildo and push it into her ass while I fuck her from behind. I should definitely get out the collar too so that I can tug back on the chain while I fuck her, pulling and pushing her in two directions at once.

This was coming together pretty good, we were definitely going to have some fun later. My cock was rock hard thinking about it and I started stroking it a little. Not enough to get serious, but enough to keep myself at edge and pretty soon my cock was dripping. I wasn't paying any attention to the TV, just surfing through different porn videos on my phone while I played with my dick and waited.

I could hear Kim and her friends talking in the next room over. Their conversation had come around to sex, as it always does with them. Betty was talking about a new strap-on she just bought to fuck her girlfriend with.

"Now I would eat her pussy all day long if she'd let me, but I cannot get the hang of wearing a cock. I thought being a lesbian meant I didn't have to ever worry about dicks, but now I have to figure out how to use one?"

"It's not that hard." I hear Kim respond, louder in person than the other girls over the phone. "I got used to fucking John with a strap-on pretty quick. You just have to find a nice rhythm with your hips to work the dildo in and out of his ass. And if I can't get it right, I just lay back and let him ride me and do all the work."

There's a lot of giggling and I lost the conversation a little bit. As dirty and kinky as our sex life was, it was pretty much out in the open with Jenn and Betty. But they were always discreet and as much as they talked with each other about all the naughty stuff Kim and I do, it never left the circle. It was also pretty hot to know that other people knew about all the filthy things Kim would make me do.

In public I was always in charge, the person everyone would look toward to make decisions and solve problems. But in the bedroom, I relished giving up that control and doing what I'm told, no matter how kinky it is. When we were fucking, I'd do anything Kim ordered me to, without hesitation. The dirtier and more embarrassing something was, the hotter it was if I was made to do it. I always did things on my terms in real life, so it was incredibly hot to be forced to do things I shouldn't want to do in the bedroom.

"You are so fucking lucky. I can't get Nigel to even lick my pussy let alone let me peg him. That is so fucking hot, I'm jealous."

Nigel was Jenn's nebbish boyfriend. Maybe he was British, or something, I couldn't really figure it out. He was nice to her and they had a lot of fun together, but he was painful awkward and inexperienced regarding sex. This was the exact opposite of Jenn. She liked to fuck, a lot. She slept with both guys and girls, loved anal, and was just as kinky as Kim and me. So I can see why this was causing problems in their relationship.

"You know, you could always join John and me sometime. I have an extra strap-on harness and he would absolutely love that. It's always been one of his fantasies to be pegged by two smokin' hot chicks at the same time."

Listening to Kim tell Jenn this really got me going. We had had the occasional drunken threesome with Jenn every now and then, and the possibility of incorporating pegging into the mix pushed me right over the edge. I pulled my cock out of my underwear and started stroking it harder. I closed my eyes and thought of being on all fours, spit-roasted with Kim's rubber cock in my mouth while Jenn fucks me from behind. At this point I promptly lost it, spraying cum all over my chest as I came really hard, my body convulsing a bit before I laid back and drifted off to sleep.

"I see you had your fun without me."

I woke up with a start, unsure what was going on for a second. Kim was standing naked in the doorway to our bedroom, looking disapprovingly at me lying on the bed with my limp dick hanging out of my underwear and big globs of cum all over my chest. My phone was laying on the bed next to me, playing a video of three lesbians fucking each other in the ass with cartoonishly giant strap-ons. I'll have to find that video again some other time, it looked pretty hot.

I stammered a bit about how turned on I got eavesdropping on their conversation while Kim came over to my side of the bed and grabbed my cock and balls, squeezing them roughly.

"I was looking forward to this cock being nice and hard when I finished with the girls so you could fuck me. Instead, you'd rather jerk off all over yourself."

She climbed onto the bed, swung her leg over my head, and lowered her pussy down onto my face, facing the foot of the bed. I reached up and held her ass while she ground her wet pussy against my face.

"Now I've got to decide how you are going to make this up to me."

I could feel her wiping up the cum all over my chest, scooping it up in her hand. Then she lifted her pussy off my face and leaned forward. Kim reached back and started rubbing the cum all over her ass, working a big glob of cum into her asshole with her finger. I loved watching her finger her ass, especially if she had freshly painted nails. It drove me absolutely crazy to watch, even if it only went in a little bit. When she had teased me enough, Kim pulled her finger out of her ass and put it in my mouth to suck on.

"Now clean me up"

She pulled her finger out of my mouth and lowered her ass down to my face. I cradled her cheeks in my hands, holding her up just a little bit while a licked her ass clean. I could taste the saltiness of my cum as I eagerly ran my tongue up from her pussy across her asshole. Then she lowered herself down a little more grinding her asshole against my tongue. I pushed back, trying to fuck her tight ass with my tongue. I could feel the cum slide out of her ass into my mouth as she ground against me. Oh my god this was hot.

I was so engrossed with eating her ass that I didn't notice her reaching into the drawer of the bedside table. I also didn't pay too much attention when she slipped the plastic ring over my balls and shaft. But I did notice when she slapped my balls. It wasn't a playful teasing slap, but a sharp one that took my breathe away for a second (and I had a hard enough time breathing already with my face buried in her beautiful ass). My cock had gotten rock hard again while she rode my face, but it began to soften as my balls ached after being hit so hard. Then I felt her force the cage down onto my dick, pushing it down to secure it against the base and inserting the lock.

"Now you're going to have to prove to me that you'd rather fuck me with your cock than jerk it off. Until then, you won't be able to do either."

I looked down at my dick. It was already trying to get hard again, pressing against the black plastic cage. The ring pulled hard on my balls as it tried to escape, but there was no way out. I was stuck in a painful half erection restricted by the chastity device.

Kim decided it was time to get hers. She spun around and kneeled on either side of my head. She lowered her pussy down onto my face and rubbed it back and forth. She was absolutely dripping wet and my face was soaked. She slid down a little farther and started grinding her clit against my mouth. I sucked and licked as if my life depended on it while she grabbed my hair, pulling me into her.

It didn't take her long to finish with a loud, intense orgasm. She squeezed me tight with her thighs and bucked back and forth like she was taming a bull in a rodeo. Kim didn't make any sound at first, her orgasm had knocked the wind out of her. But then she let out a loud gasp and collapsed to the side, falling onto her side of the bed.

I gulped as much air as I could, free after being suffocated under her pussy. I was so turned on, but my cock was fighting a losing battle against the cage for release. It was half erect, but bent over and pinned against my balls with nowhere to go. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I splashed a little cold water on my face and some more on my cock, trying to clean up a bit.

When I got back to bed Kim was curled up under the blankets. I laid down on my side of the bed and stared at the ceiling, too horny to sleep. I reached down and felt my cock in the cage. How long was I going to be in this?

"Have sweet dreams babe."