After 25 Years with Selfish Husband

Story Info
21 year old lover boy comforts his "almost" mother-in-law.
4.7k words
4.1
43.4k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers

After 25 Years With a Selfish Husband.

Description: 21 yo lover boy comforts his "almost" mother-in-law.

### Copyright © 2023. This is a copyrighted work. Unauthorized use is prohibited—all rights reserved by the author.

To the kind Reader. This tale contains very slight hints of the use of handcuffs between two consentient adult lovers and a little tad of Gentle Femdom very soft.

The characters had already appeared in my story https://literotica.com/s/never-lie-to-ex-gfs-sweet-mom , but it is not necessary to read that.

My contribution to the Challenge "Lit 25": if you liked it, leave a constructive comment, please.

English is not my native language, forgive my mistakes. ###

.

Chapter 1: in medias labias.

.

She had been screaming in orgasm, gripping his hair with her fingers, convulsively, almost as if to force him to continue licking without pulling away. He was on his knees in front of the bed, one finger stuck in the mature woman's anus, his tongue pushed so far into her pussy that it did not even seem possible. The cock, hard but intact, throbbed uselessly against the inert air. He had sucked, nibbled, and licked every part of the pussy so much, her face was covered with vaginal juices.

She arched her back in one last spasm, curled her toes, and then dropped onto the mattress, exhausted.

"Oh Sean, dear, because of you I am so tired, you made me orgasm so much... I almost risk falling asleep..." gasped Deedee, in a feeble voice.

"Sleep, my darling, you don't have to reciprocate," whispered Sean, his cock still hard and untouched.

"But this way you can't cum! How will you be able to fall asleep, with your cock still hard?" sighed Deedee, in a faint, tired voice after orgasming so much.

"I just want to watch you orgasm. I have no other desire in life except to watch you." The heart was pounding in Sean's chest: both from excitement and from his fondness for her love.

"Even though I am old and ugly, with gray hair and one breast removed?" Deedee was not playing the part of the attention-seeking child: those were genuine concerns for her, every day, and 21-year-old Sean was so young he could have been her son.

"Even though you're gorgeous and funny, silver-haired, and with a proud right nipple just waiting for me to lay my head on it. I am happy this way, and I don't want anything else from you. Ladies First, and Never Reciprocate." Said Sean, with a broad smile that confirmed the sincerity of the devotion expressed in the adoring words.

"Ah! Silly young man... now I am too tired to arguing, let me sleep at least a little..."

It happened that night, as it happened every time: he gave her intense orgasms with his mouth and hands until she collapsed asleep.

Each time, Sean would whisper, "I hope you are satisfied, my love ... now that you have fallen into your deserved slumberland."

Then, without ever moving away from her body, and without even wiping his nose his face and fingers impregnated with her taste, Sean would stay wrapped around Deedee's body, snoring slightly, like a purring kitten.

If he had been another man, he would have gone to the bathroom to masturbate, like Kevin Spacey in the movie "American Beauty."

But Sean was not like any another man.

Sean devoted all his sperm to Deedee, like a Paladin to his Goddess.

He would only go to the bathroom many minutes later, when his cock had gone flaccid (without cumming), after putting her to sleep with his body heat.

Nor would he masturbate then. Young Sean would remain full of desire for Deedee, with his cock always hard and blue balls, until she made him cum, smiling like a benevolent goddess.

.

Chapter 2: A rainstorm of tears.

.

Adelaide, or as everyone always named her, Deedee, looked out the window without helping to hold back her tears.

It was raining hard over the wide windows of her "Winter Garden", across the veranda.

Outside, the weather was cold and windy. Inside, however, heating provided by solar panels allowed her to lie on the dormeuse (a chaise longue), wearing only a silk chamber robe with a belt.

With gray eyes filled with tears, Deedee looked at the glass windows.

The raindrops beat like hundreds of sticks on as many drums.

Instead, her heart seemed almost still.

How much does it hurt to find out that the man you lived together with for 25 years ago was just a selfish, calculating social climber?

Men are not all like that, of course. Some of your friend's husbands were good, kind, sincere. Some men build great works, others build great families.

Unfortunately, she had fallen in love with a selfish con man. Or to put it better: she had been seduced, ensnared by a seducer, who had targeted her as prey, deluded her with kindnesses and gifts, and then, aimed only at her family's money.

For four years he had tried hard to convince her to marry him. Coincidentally, she had become pregnant. He said it was a sign of destiny, and they should treasure this wonderful moment. Her father, shaking his head, said only, "He is a doctor..." but Deedee did not get the message: she thought it was a sign of appreciation.

Everyone advised against it, but she had agreed to marry him.

The months of pregnancy were horrible. Not for her physical appearance: Mother Nature made women's bodies strong and resilient. But because of his behavior: he was always absent, neglected her, and never gave her a kiss.

When he found out that the newborn would be a girl, she was enraged, as if she had been an insult to the testosterone in his testicles. "Ah, damn it! I'm so male, I should only beget males for at least three or four generations of studs!" Bah.

With the small child, her husband was increasingly absent. Rumors say he cheated on her with dozens of casual young women.

Then came breast cancer, and surgeons removed one of her breasts.

Then came uterine fibroids, and the gynecologist had to proceed to hysterectomy: total removal of the uterus by surgeons. The vagina would have remained effective and efficient if her husband had not systematically neglected it.

Deedee oscillated between depression and self-pity. She had a few friends with whom she tried to chase away the sadness...

One day listening to other people Deedee understood what her father had meant by alluding to the fact that her husband was a doctor.

"A doctor does not have children by accident!"

Deedee's gray eyes remained petrified, as in Elizabeth Taylor's famous scene in "The Mirror Crack'd" movie (1980).

It was a sudden epiphany. HE had impregnated her on purpose to be married! He had told her that the contraceptive pill had horrible side effects. He had told her that the IUD had a low rate of effectiveness. He had told her that he always wore condoms that he bought and kept himself. He would take the condom off, and only HE could know if it was pierced or broken! HE, always he, only he, was the one who monopolized the task of throwing away the condom, claiming that it was not stuff for a lady's eyes, while, damn it, now that I understood, I would go rummaging through all the trash buckets in the neighborhood, with my bare hands!

"What a fool I was!"

The husband's technique was simple: gaslighting.

He always lied, about everything. And in this way, he made her doubt even her perceptions!

When she was young, everyone said she looked like the English actress Angela Lansbury.

Oh, not Jessica Fletcher from "Murder, She Wrote": that was the image of the actress in old lady makeup, like Miss Marple!

Nor the funny (and make-up-aged) face of the bespectacled witch Miss Eglantine Price in "Bedknobs and Broomsticks" (1971).

No, everyone said she looked like the 18-year-old Lansbury, masterfully directed by director George Cukor in "Gaslight" a psycological thriller (1944). Miss Lansbury was only eighteen and rivaled in beauty by thirty-year-old Ingrid Bergman, no less.

Gaslighting. Always gaslighting.

###

Some mothers receive consolation from their children's behavior and soul. Not Deedee. The daughter was a selfish, manipulative, lying little bitch, the perfect photocopy of her father.

Deedee had tried everything to educate her, but the daughter was resistant to any intervention, even from professional psychologists.

For some reason, that young bitch was successful with boys: starting at the age of eighteen, she had begun dating athletes, quarterbacks, tennis players, and other alpha males.

Then, after a series of strangers whose names she couldn't even remember, her daughter brought Sean home.

Kind, polite, considerate. Strong, but controlled. Always respectful. Sean looked like an angel. And heaven knows how much Deedee needed an angel.

In her current state of despair, Deedee oscillated between two scenarios. On the one hand, she hoped Sean would run away before being shredded by the combination of a lying selfish girlfriend and father-in-law. But on the other hand, Deedee dreamed of having at least one civilized person at the table on Thanksgiving, the 4th of July, and Christmas...

Halloween night was approaching, and Deedee invited Sean to dinner as well. Something magical and unexpected happened that night. In a rush of unmotivated sincerity, the husband confessed to everyone that he was cheating on his wife and that he would like to fuck his daughter. The daughter confessed that she was only dating Sean to piss off her father, but she, too, would like to fuck incestuously.

Enough is enough.

Enraged, Deedee rolled her eyes. But because they were in the dining room, her gray eyes saw the family crest hanging high on the wall. Deedee remembered for the first time that that house was HERS: and with much sincerity, she enjoined her husband to leave, for that was MY FATHER'S HOUSE.

A selfish husband and slutty daughter walked out the door together. Perhaps they had sex in the car, or a motel. Deedee did not ask. Incest seemed disgusting enough to her from a genetic point of view, without knowing the details. But a doctor has children only when he wants to: and a little bitch like her daughter, surely she was on the contraceptive pill.

Left alone, Deedee and Sean could have kept quiet.

Instead, they sincerely confessed to each other that they were in love.

Deedee admonished him, that she was unlikely to ever trust a man again after her ex-husband had treated her so selfishly.

But Sean was selfless, generous, and so deeply in love with her--that he could overcome any doubts about her.

Her ex-husband was a selfish jerk. He never did foreplay. When he fucked her, he did it quickly, as if it were one of the chores of the house, like taking out the trash or washing the dishes. And he rarely went down under... Talking to friends, young Deedee had discovered that many males in America refuse to eat pussy, for all sorts of absurd and incomprehensible reasons, but all of them traceable to selfishness.

The fear of being considered homosexual (why?) or "humiliated" (why?) was part of an alleged typically "macho" superiority.

Alleged bad smell? Assumptions of poor hygiene? But geez, he was a doctor, he would put his hands and nose in much worse body parts, and then she was a clean and very thorough woman, I could understand a guy not wanting to lick the curly pussy all sweaty of a stranger he met in a disco, but I'm your wife and I'm coming out of the bathroom now, dammit!

The disinterest in his partner's pleasure was the most damning evidence of the selfish philosophy implied in that rejection.

Then Deedee had met Sean. And Sean licked her so well...he was so talented...and so patient, he would stay down there for hours at a time...just thinking about it, she would melt like ice cream left in the sun in August.

Sean had only two rules in life.

Ladies First and (a Lady) Never Reciprocate (from a Lady).

He was always so sweet! He never cum first, he never initiated unless she manifested that she was in the right mood, and he never asked for anything in return.

If she allowed him to fuck her, with a rare but coveted PIV (Penetration in Vagina), Sean always held back his cum, to wait for her to orgasm first.

If she only allowed him the one udder, Sean would worship her for hours, licking and sucking the nipple until she achieved a Nipple Orgasm. Yes, this is a real thing. So many women don't even know it exists because no man spends enough time on what fools consider merely hasty foreplay to be hurried.

If she was turned with her back to the air, Sean licked her gentle rosebud without ever stopping. Sean had never told her that any part of her bodysuit was less than wonderful. He would lick her feet and anus for days on end if he could. And with his tongue, he could push himself to places on her body that she did not even know existed.

If she spread her thighs, Sean would lick and suck every single part of her pussy for hours on end. Her pig of a husband would just lick like one of the domestic chores: a kiss, a quick lick of the clitoris, and then, as soon as the pussy seemed wet enough, straight away the cock in, for a quick and unsatisfying cumshot. Instead, Sean was so generous with his time, he was willing to stay with his head between her thighs for hours on end. If she had her hands free, he knew how to entertain both pussy and rosebud: although sometimes, for a consensual game that had nothing sadistic or submissive about it, he would demand that she cuff his wrists behind his back. That way, he knew it would take much longer, and would prolong both his laboriousness and her joy...

And sometimes...sometimes (Deedee smiled, thinking back on those memories) she had asked Sean if he would agree to pretend to be the butler of the mansion. Serve tea with cookies to her and her girlfriends gathered for the Book Club (Motto: "We are the Nude Nymphs of the Porn Book Club").

None of them could stand that pig of an ex-husband, while all of them were excited to meet Sean. And Sean was so sweet, and gentle, and helpful... For the first time in her life, Deedee had had the chance to be admired and even envied by the girls: and she had generously offered Sean's services to her friends, both as a waitress and also... oh well... let's just say Sean's tongue had been very busy, and not for talking or mansplaining, so to speak. And each of the girls was so happy! But not because Sean had licked each of their pussies: the girls were happy because they knew that Deedee would never be alone again. And never unsatisfied again.

With her memory, Deedee went back to that day in that "Winter Garden." Sean had acted like ... a paladin. With armor, and even without it.

Serviceable, energetic, obedient, tireless. A Hero. My hero.

While he was pouring tea, naked, another Club girl (the mischievous Italian: Cathy Rizzo) had said that she was bothered by the strong, sturdy arms of the males...if Sean didn't mind, keeping his wrists cuffed behind his back, while he was being assigned to orally serve four women around the glass-enclosed pool of the Winter Garden...

Oh, holy smokes!

And shortly thereafter, having won a bet, one of the Book Club girls (ever the blessed Cathy Rizzo!) had mischievously asked if he would be willing to serve the ladies while wearing an evil metal chastity cage around his captive penis. Oh! My Sean! Forced to serve three women before my eyes, naked, cuffed, and caged...

And he had obeyed, regardless of the embarrassment and humiliation, just to show his Deedee that he was devoted and servant.

When Deedee was married to her ex-husband, she perceived herself as the Ugly Duckling every day: gray and misaligned eyes, one breast removed, gray and discombobulated hair, always marginalized, always alone.

Now that Deedee was married to Sean, she felt like the queen of a flock of swans. And Sean was her swan.

With a long neck always erect for her, strong and vigorous.

Neck. Swan's Neck. Sean's Cock.

That insatiable Cathy's obscene suggestions had made her discover how devoted Sean was. And from then on, both Deedee and Sean decided together to use those sex toys, to emphasize his devotion, and to increase the amount of time he was forced (with imprisoned wrists and penis!) to devote to licking, sucking, and nibbling on her pussy, neglected for 25 long years!

Just thinking about it, without even moving her hands, Deedee's pussy was already all wet, again, as it had never been during 25 years of torment with that selfish husband. After that day, handcuffs and the cage had become a ubiquitous part of their sexuality as a loving couple. And Sean was always so kind to her sincere.

The male chastity sessions varied in length. Sometimes it was only for an hour. Other times she would force him to wear it for whole weeks, and he obeyed without ever complaining. Deedee would see his testicles swell, blue balls under the metal cage, and she would be filled with pride and desire as he knelt to adore her pussy with no release for his cumshots. Hundreds of orgasms for her, rare orgasms for Sean.

At that point, the untouched pussy was a puddle of molten honey.

Deedee decided to summon Sean in the "Winter Garden."

Outside the rain was beating hard against the tall windows, but inside the heating provided by the solar panels allowed her to lie on the dormeuse, wearing only a silk robe.

He was in the kitchen making tea. But on that rainy day, full of raindrops and teardrops, she needed him to make steamy her pussy, not the teapot.

###

Kind reader, reread the opening chapter as Deedee relived it dozens of times, and then a hundred more times, and then a thousand times.

Take advice, and only then continue reading.

.

Are you here yet?

Kind reader, take my advice...

...go back to the beginning, and only then continue.

###

.

Chapter 3: A final shower of tears.

.

A long time later, Deedee died.

Car accident. No illness, no hospitalization.

By coincidence, Deedee died on the same day that Angela Lansbury died: October 11.

In the preceding months, the topic of "old age" had returned several times in their dialogues.

As in that comedian's joke.

>>>>> "Honey, if I died, would you give my golf clubs to your future love?"

>>>>> "Ah, certainly not, I swear!" oaths the little wife!

>>>>> "And why, tell me my love, why?" asks the lecherous old man, hoping for flattery....

>>>>> "Because he is left-handed!"

Deedee was endlessly telling that joke, or mimicking a left-handed golfer's shot.

Each time, Sean would get angry, Deedee would laugh.

Then they would make up.

Then they would make love: sweet, long, affectionate love.

Then he would give her two, three, ten orgasms without ever asking for anything in return because he wanted to compensate her for 25 years of another husband's selfishness.

###

Deedee would always tell him, "I hope you want to dump me some time, my love-I'm old and you're young."

"Ah. Were Captain Obvious and Monsieur de la Palice among your ancestors, Duchess?"

"No, I'm sure. La Palice was great-grandfather to a cousin by marriage of mine. But don't get smart with me, young lad." Deedee's family was awarded the French aristocratic title of the Duchy de la Figuette.

"Huh! Little boy... by now..." feigned a sigh from Sean, laughing.

"Well. If I died, I'd want you to remarry. Don't be an idiot. All the civilizations of the world have always provided for those who are widowed to remarry; it's a tribe's response against mass extinction."

"Perhaps it might have been useful in prehistory or the Middle Ages. Now the population of the Planet is already too large, there is no need for me to bring more children into this valley of tears."

"You know nothing, Sean Snow. You are a kind, strong, sincere, and generous man. You will have strong and sincere children like you." Deedee sighed, stroking her flat belly. "Not with me, that much is clear. We should have met 25 years earlier: when you were not even born yet. Instead, you met me after surgeons had removed one of my breasts and my uterus. I could not be the mother of your children. But it's not right that you don't have children: someone like you has a moral duty to improve this humanity."

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers
12