After 25 Years with Selfish Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean wanted to interpret that gesture as an invitation to lick her navel.

She did not want to interrupt that generous gesture.

The evening saw the tongues of both of them very busy with activities that did not involve the use of speech or full sentences.

Perhaps the only full sentence uttered by Deedee was "I'm Co-oo-oo-oming!"

After the second orgasm, she fell asleep. He still had a hard cock and blue balls. He warmed her with his own naked body, and only got up when she was deeply asleep. Sean smiled, thinking how lucky he had been to meet such an amazing woman.

###

A week after that dialogue, Deedee had died. And Sean was a young widower.

In the office, a girl saw that he was very depressed. Usually, young people avoid depressed men, but this colleague (Monique) was as if driven by something, or someone, that enticed her to take an interest in our Sean.

Long story short, the two colleagues Sean and Monique got married. He told her a few things about his relationship with Deedee because he knew that widowers' wives do not much like to be constantly compared.

No doubt, he was a man with a heavy experiential past, especially in the sexual sphere. But a ghost had chosen Monique, almost like Cupid with a bow and arrow. That ghost had found in her a person who shared much of Sean's sexual proclivities.

From the very first date, after a fancy dinner, she agreed to go upstairs for a drink, and he showed her the leather handcuffs he used to wear as if they were the most mundane and ordinary thing in this world (after the movie "50 Shades of Grey," indeed, handcuffs seem to be much less "exotic" than before).

He calmly explained to her that for him wearing manacles was nothing painful or humiliating, it was just a symbol of his dedication.

Monique did not mock him or run away scandalized: she agreed to cuff his wrists behind his back on the living room sofa, and then they spent the evening chatting serenely. Of course, because he was handcuffed, Monique found herself under an obligation to pour the drink and put the glass to his lips, but to her, it seemed a very sweet, almost affectionate gesture.

Monique marveled greatly at the sudden serenity she felt: in her imagination, she had always associated handcuffs with torture, violence, overpowering, pain. Instead, Sean appeared serene, and Monique herself was more relaxed. As if being in the company of a gentleman who "literally" cannot reach out his hands created a magical situation. He was free from the burden of appearing seductive and taking the initiative; she was safe from any aggression (impossible, but she could not be sure on a first date) or sexual demands of any level: from a simple goodnight kiss, to infinity and beyond.

Those who witnessed the conversation between the two would have been surprised by the similarities and differences with the famous song "Baby It's Cold Outside." In the song, one of the two (usually the male voice, but not always!) tries to convince the other to stay, with the obvious intention of having sex.

Sean and Monique, on the other hand, kept putting off her departure, but neither wanted to have sex. It was just for the pleasure of being together, of making conversation without attacking each other or striving to "seduce"-which is a less violent but more Machiavellian way of overpowering an enemy (not a friend).

After many more than friendly skirmishes, and after confessing to each other many secrets of a sexual nature (mixing experiences not to be repeated, and fantasies to be tried), they realized that it was already 4 a.m.

"Please do NOT ask me to stay. I feel that this relationship of ours is going to be important, and I don't want to remember the first date as "that night we slept with a sheet between two mattresses" like in Frank Capra's movie "It Happened One Night" (1934)."

"Well, no, the house is very big, and I can sleep on a dormeuse in the Winter Garden."

"You have a Winter Garden?"

"With a heated pool."

"But then! It's 4 o'clock already: let's stay in the pool until 7 o'clock and then have breakfast!"

"Promise me, no sex?"

"Oh, I'm a serious girl. No sex on the first date, especially if the widower is very charming [giggled]. But we could go to a hotel on Saturday and Sunday... like two tourists. It wouldn't be a first date anymore, and there are so many things I'd like to experience together with you... over the weekend!"

###

First date, first weekend, second weekend, first month together, second month together, second marriage for him, first marriage for her. First daughter for both of them: named, Adelaide aka Deedee.

###

As on every anniversary of Deedee's death, they had visited the cemetery.

The headstone in the cemetery was gray marble, as gray were her eyes. Whenever Sean saw the color of the marble, he could not help himself from tearing up.

The gravestone was asymmetrical. Anyone who had looked at the photograph would have thought that the edge of the marble repeated the asymmetrical position of the pupils: all people in the world have slightly asymmetrical faces, but in her, it was very pronounced.

Only those who knew her well knew that one of the top two corners of the marble slab had been removed, as had one of the two breasts by the surgeons.

With one hand Monique held up the large open umbrella to cover her daughter (Adelaide, known as Deedee) as well, and with the other hand, she stroked her pregnant belly, silently thinking, "Who would have guessed? I will give birth for the second time before I turn 25." Out loud she said, "It's about to start raining, Sean..."

"Yes. Take the baby into the car, please, honey, I'll be there in a minute, too."

Holding a hand on the tombstone (on the side where a corner was missing, removed by the stonemasons), Sean spoke to the grave. "Did you see that, Deedee? We have already talked to the gynecologist, and she told us that the second one will be a boy. I hope you're proud now that you've fallen asleep."

The rain covered the marble with teardrops. Sean did not believe in the existence of ghosts and yet, with all the sincerity that contradicted him, he could have said that at that moment Deedee's voice whispered to him, "I'm so proud of you, Sean.

.

THE END

.

#### To the kind Reader. The main characters had already appeared in my story https://literotica.com/s/never-lie-to-ex-gfs-sweet-mom . I have decided to publish the final chapter of Deedee's many adventures now, to honor the Challenge for the 25th. But before this final chapter (which we might call "Episode 99") Deedee and Sean will have many more adventures and experiences, long or short, that deserve to be told.

Don't feel sorry for Deedee! She is not sorry, I know it. To console you, I would like to remind you that the Three Musketeers, Cyrano, and Ulysses are also dead, and yet you still read their adventures, because you know that this is part of the human experience; and also part of Literature, although I am not able to write adequately.

My contribution to the 25 Literotica Challenge; if you liked it, leave a constructive comment, please.

English is not my native language, forgive my mistakes. ####

12