After

Story Info
Stabbed through the heart.
3.9k words
4.33
40.7k
46
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers

All persons having sex in this fictional story are over 18 years of age.

Connie greeted me as I came in and she placed three fingers of my favorite amber liquid on the bar in front of me.

"Same deal as last Saturday, stud?" she asked.

"Dave told me if I fucked you that I had to keep you, Connie and I can't afford to keep you in the lifestyle that you're accustomed to." I answered with a smile.

"Bullshit. You can give me a much better standard of living than Dave over there. He makes me work the bar with him every damn night."

"Watch it! It's either tending bar or selling your body. We gotta eat!" Dave shouted over to her in mock anger.

Dave and Connie had run The Northern bar in the No-Tell Hotel for the last ten years. I'd been coming in with and without my wife Christy for years and had gotten to be good friends with them.

Saturday nights I like to come here to get-away from everything, hopefully, with a particular type of company. The Northern is where I find my female companions and what the bet with Connie was all about. The bet, that I never dared to take, is that if I can't find a companion by closing time Connie would be my guest in the hotel room I always reserved for Saturday nights.

The Northern wasn't the best bar in town but it was in a hotel and attracted people looking for a naughty night away from their spouses or just a place to add spice to their sex lives. I was looking for neither. I was a tool that women used for those purposes. You see I'm the tall, dark and handsome guy with the big dick from all the stories. I'm the lone bass in this pond full of bluegills. Trust me there are more than a few women that come here on Friday and Saturday nights looking for what I can give them.

I try not to be a total dick about my trysts with the married ones. I keep them to one and done. No long affairs with me. I always talk up the hubbies after the ladies have scratched their itch and gotten some strange with me. I've found that communication was the single biggest marriage problem these women had, so I encouraged them to have meaningful conversations with their husbands more often. I looked out for the married guys as well by promoting the many advantages of the blow-job.

I haven't always been this type of guy. I was married for eight years to the love of my life, but my wife Christy was taken from our two children and I a couple of years ago in a car wreck. No one could explain why she was on the west side at that time of day, but I unfortunately found out why she was over there.

Tom Spaggs. That was the name of the lover that she had the last month or so of her life. I informed his wife Mary once I'd found out about them and gave her the revenge fuck she wanted, twice, with her sending pictures to him the second time before throwing him out.

Finding out that the woman I loved had betrayed me left me wanting revenge, somehow. My depressed brain decided that fucking the women looking to stray on these Saturday nights was that revenge. Yes, I'd drop them after the one time without outing them or destroying their reputations, but if they pursued me beyond that I would get the word out about them cheating and if it made it back to their husbands that was in them. That was one part of the revenge, the second was that if they kept coming back for more, like my dead wife did, I used them as sluts.

************†********

About two months ago I met Tracy. She was a beautiful woman and had flirted with me quite a few Saturdays before asking me if I would take her to bed. Yes, that's how she worded it. I did, of course, but noting her wedding band I asked about her husband. "He won't mind." I was told and she and I had a really hot night together. It was one of the top sexual experiences of my life. She was unbidden, talented and didn't hold back anything from me.

Fast forward to this Saturday and Tracy walked in to The Northern and immediately sat down beside me at the bar.

"Hi, Rick." she said cheerfully.

"How are you, Tracy?" I responded being polite.

"I've missed you." she whispered in my ear.

"Tracy, you know how I am about married women. Did you discuss things with your husband since I've seen you last?" I was giving her an out by mentioning her husband.

"He never did have what you have, Rick." she whispered again with a hint of emotion in her voice.

I've always imagined my wife as being like these cheating women, so hearing Tracy say that caused my blood to boil. Did Christy disrespect me this way with Tom? I'll never know. I grabbed Tracy by the shoulders and turned her so we were face to face.

"Tracy if you want us to get together again you're going to have to obey me from now on. Do you understand what I'm saying?" I gave her a stern look as I told her this so she knew I was serious and she could still back out.

"That's not a problem...sir." she responded with a lustful smirk.

I leaned in closer to her and quietly told her: "Go to the restroom, take off your panties and bring them to me."

Tracy got up off of her stool, reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties all the way down stepping out of them. The guy behind her got full and complete view of her ass and pussy. He looked up at me in disbelief at his luck and I just winked at him. When Tracy stood back up she handed her underwear to me and smiled.

"I'll do anything you ask, Rick. I'll be a slut for you."

I guess I needed to up my 'dom' game with this submissive slut. "Here's my room key. Go up to the room and take off your clothes, slut. I want to finish my drink."

Tracy immediately left the bar and got on the elevator. I sipped my drink and Connie came over to me. "Was that Tracy?" she asked.

"Yep. She's back for more."

Connie knew what would happen if I went upstairs. She'd seen the result of what happened to a few married women that came back for seconds with me and she wanted to try and save Tracy from that fate.

"Connie, she's a big girl. If you stop her from coming to me she'll just go to someone else to get what she wants."

"I understand, Rick, I do, but you need to end this revenge tour of yours even if the women deserve it. It'll eat you up eventually."

"I know, Connie but that's not going to be tonight." I told her as I finished my drink and headed off towards the elevator.

********************************************

I opened the door to the room and saw that Tracy was in bed under the covers.

"I wasn't sure you were coming, Rick."

"I was finishing my drink before coming up to feed my slut some cock. That is what you want isn't it, slut? Come over here and undress me."

"Yes sir." Tracy said with a grin.

I used her body for my pleasure for the next two hours. I made her beg for me to fuck every hole. I made her clean my cock every time I came. She did anything I asked.

What would cause a woman to do that? What need was being fulfilled in her by doing that? I didn't know Tracy well enough to ask her to explain her feelings or her needs to me, but I did want to know if Christy was also like that.

************************

The only one with the answer to my wife's behavior was Tom. I knew where his apartment was so the next day I took my mom and the kids to a park near there. I told my mom that I needed to see someone and asked her to watch Cindy and Jimmy for a little while. She was more than happy to, but her radar was up and she gave me a suspicious look. I'd explain things to her later.

Tom wouldn't open the door at first, but I explained to him that I meant him no harm and he finally allowed me to come in. The apartment was sparse with used furniture and nothing hanging on the walls. It looked like Mary had gotten her revenge in the divorce as well as with me.

"Tom, I need to know about you and Christy's relationship. Why did you two get together?"

"Rick, I'm nervous about telling you anything. I don't want you losing your temper again like after the funeral."

"Tom, we both know that I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, but I haven't been doing well since Christy's death. I need some closure and you're the only one who can give it to me. I know it'll be painful to hear what you have to say and I will probably get angry but I won't lash out at you."

"Why should I tell you a damn thing!? You broke up my marriage! You slept with my wife...twice!" Tom replied angrily.

"At least you had the chance to try and save the marriage you destroyed. You got to plead your case to Mary. I never even knew there was anything wrong with my marriage until after Christy was gone." I was getting pretty emotional and stopped myself from sounding too needy.

"What is it that you want to know, Rick? We had sex. Neither of us were in love. We only got together two times. I don't know about Christy, but I had the feeling things were winding down for us. She was enthusiastic the first time but she wasn't into it as much the last time we were together."

"Did she ever tell you why? Was she planning on leaving me?" I said with more emotion that I wanted.

"She loved you, Rick. She was never going to leave you. She never really told me why she decided to cheat on you, but I got the feeling she thought you had cheated on her."

"Did she...was she...a slut for you?"

"What are you...no she wasn't. We just had normal sex. No kinky stuff. I didn't fuck her in the ass or cum in her mouth. None of that stuff. We never said anything bad about our spouses either.

Honestly Rick, thinking back to some of the things she said while we were having sex I believe she was using me as a revenge fuck. I just thought she was getting into it at the time but I do remember her saying 'use his wife' a few times. She wouldn't say something was yours if she was getting something for herself."

I had tears running down my face after hearing Tom quote Christy's words. I never cheated on her. Why would she think that? "Did you tell her I was cheating on her!?" I yelled.

"No. I swear, Rick. I worked with Christy for two years. She was in love with you and I never made a move on her. I was in love with Mary. I don't know where she would've gotten the idea that you had cheated. No one would gain anything from telling her that." Tom said actually showing some concern.

I was looking for closure and instead I got a mystery. Who would tell Christy that I cheated on her when I didn't? "Tom, thank you for letting me know about your relationship with Christy. It really helped me get some closure on her mentality."

"I'm very sorry about Christy, Rick. She did love you no matter what happened between us. I hope you can find some peace once you find what you're looking for."

*******************************

I went back to the park and played with the kids for another hour before taking them to their favorite restaurant, McDonalds. My mom, using her mom senses, knew something had happened while I was gone. We got the kids loaded in the car and on the drive home she asked if I was okay. I told her that we'd talk once we got home.

The kids wanted to swim as soon as we walked in the door so mom and I got their swim gear on and sat out by the pool to talk.

"Where did you go this afternoon, Rick?"

"I went and saw Tom Spaggs. I needed to ask him some questions."

"Oh Rick. You didn't do anything stupid did you. You can't get yourself arrested. These children need their dad."

"I just asked him about he and Christy. He believes that Christy thought I had cheated on her and had sex with him as revenge."

"Do you trust him, Rick? Who would lie to Christy about something like that?"

"I don't know, Mom. To me it's somehow better if Christy was lied to and sought revenge rather than think I wasn't enough for her. Tom told me that he didn't lie to get her to have sex with him. I believe him. Why would he lie to me now when it makes no difference?"

"If not him, then who?"

"I honestly have no idea at all."

************************

I didn't sleep well all the next week. Between my mom and I we bounced around every name we could think of that had shown interest in Christy over the years. No one would have tried to destroy her marriage on the off chance that she would be with them afterward.

When Saturday rolled around I wasn't even sure I wanted to go out. Mom came over at 9:00 like she did every Saturday night and basically pushed me out the door.

"You need to go have a few drinks and meet women or whatever it is you do to wind down each week, son. You look exhausted and sitting here all night won't help things."

"Okay, Mom. I'll be home at my normal time."

At the Northern, Connie challenged me with her usual bet when I came in. I sat down at the bar next to no one. Tracy came over and sat next to me as soon as Connie put my drink in front of me. I wasn't in the mood for any companionship and probably shouldn't have come to the Northern but Tracy was in need of something and cared not about my level of interest.

"Tracy, didn't Connie warn you last week that you were heading for trouble if you keep coming to me?"

"Connie tells all the girls that, Rick. She's just jealous that you never made her your slut. Do you want me to wait upstairs for you, sir?" Tracy asked with a gleam in her eye. I handed her my room key and she walked off.

I'd racked my brain all week about who would lie to Christy about me and why. The light bulb above my head lit up and suddenly I felt ill. Tracy had turned to go upstairs before I had my revelation so she didn't see me angrily rise out of my seat.

Connie was waiting on a table when I approached her and she turned and smiled at me until she saw the look in my eye. She turned white, covered her mouth with her hand and tears filled her eyes.

"Oh Rick. I am so sorry. I...thought you and I could..."

I cut her off. "You killed her. You ruined my marriage and Tom and Mary's marriage. My children don't have a mother! Why...why!?"

"I'm in love with you, Rick. I love.."

"Don't you dare say you love me! What kind of monster breaks up a marriage with two little kids and claims to love someone!?"

Dave had come over and stepped between us. He began pushing me away until he'd heard what I'd said. He stopped and looked at Connie incredulously. "What's he talking about Connie!?"

"Oh god. Dave please listen to me..."

"I don't think I need to hear any more, bitch! Get your ass out of this bar, go home, pack your shit and go to your friend Terri's house! If you're not gone by the time I get home after closing the bar I'll throw your ass out."

****************

Tracy came down to the bar after fifteen minutes or so. She could tell something was up. "Rick, are you okay?" she asked looking very concerned.

"Did you know about Connie, Tracy?"

"What about her?" she asked looking very concerned for her friend.

"She told Christy that I was cheating on her so she could have a chance at me."

Tracy immediately broke down and fell to her knees. "Oh no. I never knew, Rick. I promise you. How could she do that!? My god, Cindy and Jimmy, those poor babies!" she wailed.

Her remorse for my children surprised me. She didn't even know them but she was crushed knowing what they were going through just because someone wanted to have sex with me.

"I'm going to go home, Tracy. I don't want to be here right now."

"Will you be okay? Do you want me to come over so you have someone to talk to?"

"No I'll be okay, Tracy. Thank you."

"Don't do anything stupid, Rick. Call me if you need a friendly voice or someone to just vent to. I'm available anytime."

"Thanks Tracy."

***************************************

I got home and mom knew something was up. "Rick are you alright? What's wrong?"

"It was Connie." I said softly.

"Who's Connie?" mom asked, confused.

"She owns the bar I always go to. Christy and I were friends with her and her husband. She...she killed her, mom. She told Christy that I'd cheated on her and Christy trusted her enough to believe her." I said gazing off into nothing. My mind lost a thousand miles away.

"Oh, Rick baby. I'm so sorry."

****************************************

I stayed at home the next Saturday and the Saturday after that. My mom finally demanded that I get out of the house the following Saturday and 'do whatever it was I did before to help me relax'. I wasn't sure I wanted that, but I did go out. Not to The Northern but to Doggies a few blocks further east.

I'd been in Doggies before. It was more of a honky tonk bar as where The Northern was a discotheque. It was crowed but with a little different type of people. More groups of young people out with their friends than the wives and cougars that frequented The Northern.

I sat at the bar and got my three fingers of brown. I hadn't even taken a sip when Tracy came up behind me and gave me a big hug. "Where have you been, Rick!?"

she asked.

"What are you doing over here at Doggies?" I asked.

Tracy looked down at her feet and mumbled something.

"What'd you say, Tracy? I can't hear you over the music."

"I said that I was looking for you." she shouted, looking me in the eyes this time. "I was worried about you."

"Do you want to get out of here, Tracy. It's so loud we can barely hold a conversation."

"Sure" Tracy yelled back with a smile.

My car was parked near the entrance and we both leaned against my driver side door as we spoke. "Do you want to go to another bar? We could go to the Northern or somewhere else if you'd prefer." I asked

"We could go to my place, Rick." Tracy offered with a look of hope.

"I'm pretty sure that your husband would frown on that, Tracy."

Tracy's demeanor suddenly changed. "I live alone, Rick. Sam's gone." She told me getting emotional.

"He left you? Did he find out about your cheating?"

Now she looked angry. "I never cheated on my husband. I got with you...after." Tracy began to cry thinking about Sam.

"Tracy, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were divorced when we first got together. You told me you were married."

Tracy was sobbing now. I put my arm around her and she cried into my shoulder. "He didn't divorce me, Rick. He died."

"I am so sorry, Trace. I never knew. I don't think anyone did. Was it right before we met?"

"No. It was before your wife passed. When you came in without her, looking so lost I made my mind up that I was going to pursue you."

"Tracy, I feel even more lost now than I did back then. Someone I considered a friend lied to my wife about me, my wife decided to get revenge for my supposed betrayal, and then gets herself killed in a car wreck without me ever knowing what was going on."

"I know how you feel, Ricky. Sam died of a heart attack in bed with his young administrative assistant and not only didn't I know he was having an affair, but I didn't even know he had an administrative assistant." we both chuckled mirthlessly at that.

"What do you propose then my little slut?" I asked, reminding Tracy of what she'd told me a few weeks before.

Tracy gave me a big smile. "This slut would like to take you home and wear you out all night. In the morning I'd like to go home with you and meet your mom and children over breakfast. I'd then like to take you and your kids to the zoo in the afternoon and then come home, get cleaned up and go have a romantic dinner with you. Afterwards we'll come back here and you can use your slut again all night. I'd like to repeat and rinse like that every weekend until we fall deeply in love with each other and you ask me to marry you."

By jiggers that's exactly what we did for the next six months until we were married. One little caveat to that was that Tracy got pregnant in month four. It didn't really change anything other than she became the designated driver and I could drink as much as I wished.

Epilogue:

Hopenot
Hopenot
267 Followers
12