All Comments on 'After'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
Bronco56Bronco569 months ago

That was good. Twists and all

5stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Interesting story. Different!

5

HargaHarga9 months ago

Good story. Original or at least I haven't read anything like it.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29749 months ago

I don't see why. Kissing a girl moaning through a ball gag is hot.

CriosCrios9 months ago

Great twist on the "friendly neighborhood bartender!"

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Something different. Thanks

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

This had a surprise or two and was good, though brief read. 4 stars

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

Good one! Nice little bit of mystery there to make it interesting. Traject that his marriage got blown up by a lie. He's lucky he didn't run into any of the husbands he "helped out" by educating their wives while he fucked them.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

What a ride! Loved the intertwined plot lines that kept us guessing until toward the end. There was dialogue on the second encounter with Tracy that had me thinking the husband wasn’t around, but still well played. I would have liked a more detailed epilogue, but well done story. 4.6*

Hooked1957Hooked19579 months ago

Nicely done. Made me smile with this five-star gem.

Hooked

bruce1971bruce19719 months ago

REALLY liked the mystery aspect! You took a common cheating wife trope, threw it into a less-common "revenge against cheating wives" story, then completely upended it with the mystery storyline. You left me hungry for more, and I VERY much hope that you'll pursue the mystery genre further in the future. Five stars!

DazzyDDazzyD9 months ago

Nice plot 5 Stars D

spence5969spence59699 months ago

Very nicely done. My only real issue with it was the time issue with confronting his wife's lover. After two years, that seemed a bit weird for him to just show up and the guy let him in, needed to be expanded a bit. Also, the wife thought he had an affair, and didn't discuss it with any of her friends or her mother. Perhaps the bartender wasn't just a friend, but her best friend, and the only one she confided in?

SwordWielderSwordWielder9 months ago

Very good. No idea why Connie did what she did. I hope that Karma isn't finished with making her life miserable.

servant111servant1119 months ago

Sad but well written

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Worth reading. Who did the bar maid say that he was having an affair with?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great read. A sad, interesting tale, a creative idea, very well written. Direct and to the point, economically presented, with just the right amount of backstory to fill in the blanks. A truly adult story with realistic adult dialog and behavior. Bravo!

RubiconXRubiconX9 months ago

Now here is a writer who knows how to write. This story has a very creative concept, and is quite original. The conversations are realistic and feel/sound like genuine adults talking. The emotions are real, not melodramatic, with no trace of Hallmark sentimentality. A great tale!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just stupid

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope all arseholes that fuck married women deserve all they get.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story was rolling along and just sort of ended. Still enjoyed most of it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why hiding the tags ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

felt it could have been better. I mean having Tracy go all " yes sir" and submissive was a waste. He really didn't cover his wife revenge sex that much. So what if she was lied to? Why didn't he get angry over her not confronting him? She goes straight to revenge sex! Sad that she died, yes, but my anger would be over never confronting her to divorce her cheating ass! Then this new woman lies about her husband so she can be his sex slut and never worry about getting an STD from the man whore?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interestingly creative. Good execution. Rushed ending. 5

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Good story well written. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kind of sad. It's crazy that the MC's wife would blow up her marriage without some kind of proof or confronting her husband. They could had tracked down lie together.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked the ending. The start of the story, not so much.

You did a decent job of trying to make his behavior believable, but mostly failed. A man shattered by an unfaithful wife isn't going to fuck a married woman once and think it's okay, but then go berserk if she comes back for a second helping. Maybe if he gave her a warning the first time she hit on him and then banged her like a slut if she came back to try again. Maybe. Either way, I don't see him hiding her cheating from her husband. It just doesn't fit with what he went through as he's very broken up over not knowing it was happening and then not being able to ask her why when he found out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not bad. But why do almost all of these stories take place either in a bar/pub and rely heavily on drinking? Not everyone drinks and the same thing happens to them. 3*

silentsoundsilentsound9 months ago

This was kind of weird but entertaining nonetheless.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Like 90% of the story never made it onto paper. I like the storyline, but it needed more substance and more context. The characters needed to be a bit more subtle. Not every painting needs broad strokes, and this is one.

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

An interesting story of how a scheming bitch fucked everything up, but especially for herself. 5*.

HargaHarga9 months ago

Your stuff is getting better with each submission. Good work.

Geezer83Geezer839 months ago

1. Original

2. Well written

3. I actually like the characters, often don't

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

I liked that. With revenge out of reach, he searched for answers.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Cute story enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

Very enjoyable story, the beginning was packed with emotion. Nice twist with Tracy, actually pursuing Rick. Would have liked little more of an ending……

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice work, thank you

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Dad gum, that had more twists and turns than mountain road. I started out really disliking this guy, worked through to understanding his pain a little. He was taking revenge on women like his supposed cheating wife. I’m happy he got the straight story and busted Connie. A pretty solid story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was different. A good read

TonyspencerTonyspencer9 months ago

A little different, but that made it a great story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't care if I knew this perosn for 40yrs.. I don't care if Jesus himself told me my husband is cheating. I would need to see some RECEIPTS... I know my husband, I would know he wouldn't do that to me. It's not in his character. I'm not just taking someone's word for it. She had more faith in Connie than she did in her own husband 🤌🏽.. why didn't she talk to her husband about his supposed cheating?. Why go straight to a revenge fuck instead of just asking him?. Connie might've instigated this, but the dead slut wife clearly had no trust in her husband. She didn't even bother to ask him🙄 .. I think she wanted to cheat and used that as an excuse🤷🏾‍♀️.. otherwise she would've talked to him FIRST. Hell, she would've filed for divorce for his alleged cheating.. she didn't do any of that. She just took some bar slut word for it, over a man she's been with for year's with ZERO PROOF... that tells me she didn't really know her husband, didn't really trust him. And was looking for a reason to fuck someone else. There's a reason why it didn't take connie much to convince her he's cheating. I don't care that Connie was a "friend", shyt, a "friend" will lie to ruin a happy relationship faster than a stranger. Especially if they're miserable, bitter, envious, jealous and want what you have. This is why you ask for PROOF.. and even then, I'd verify the affair my damn self.

ibuguseribuguser9 months ago

Nicely done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An awful tale in which the worst character was certainly the husband, a really good model for his children. Highly irrealistic, tale with really awful and unbelievable characters. Maybe next plot will be better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Such a fantasyland story line. !

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lots of oddball characters in this story. The MC revenge cheating on a dead wife? Is that even a thing? Tracy, who is willing to be whoever she needs to be to snag Rick, and Connie, who is totally amoral in being willing to destroy a family to get what she wants, are two connivers who Rick would be well advised to stay away from. A bit of BTB is called for in Connie's case though. A divorce and a shamefaced exit from town hardly seem severe enough for what she set in motion. Still, 5 stars for a clever and well written story.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Interesting

Story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Different enough to be good. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kept hoping one of the husbands would perform necessary surgery on him. He wasn't a good guy anymore.

No excuses he caused a lot of husbands to be either knowing or unknowingly cuckolds. No man who knowingly beds a married woman is much of a Man. USMC semper fi and do and make them die

ker63469ker634699 days ago

The first time I read this it got 4 stars. The second time 5 stars. Loved it

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon5 days ago

No matter how you spin him, he's a piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous