After a Long Day at Work

Story Info
A couple after a day of work.
750 words
3.73
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mmm, I get home after a long day at work to find you taking a shower in the bathroom. I take off my uniform and hide behind the wall, waiting for you to finish washing and dry off. You step out of the shower and as you enter the bedroom, I seize you from behind and rub my dick against your ass. "Hey Princess, how was your day?" You moan. "It was good, Daddy."

"Well it's about to get a whole lot better."

I throw you onto the bed and you giggle as I tie you up to the four posts, making sure you can't struggle but taking care not to go too tight. Not that a little pain wouldn't excite you. I grin as you moan in anticipation and I run my fingers in spirals down your entire figure, taking special note of your perfect perky tits and blossoming pussy folds. You are oh so beautiful. And I am going to pound you until you are too tired to move.

"Yes, Daddy. Eat me!" you scream as I lower my face to your forbidden garden, fully intent on eating you out. "Oh, I will." I dip deep into your folds straight away and ravel my tongue around and around your heat, lightly nibbling your spot. I savor the sweet taste of your juices as I play with you, hitting all of your favorite spots. You scream, a sudden orgasm rushing over you, but I keep going even as you struggle against the ropes. I love the taste of you, and I'm not stopping for the world.

As you struggle, my tongue lapping your wetness, my finger furtively slips in and drives you to new heights. One, two, then three fingers go in and out of you, making you try to climb up the wall. The ropes struggle to hold your frantic wriggling, which very slowly calms down as I pull away. Your disappointment quickly turns into impatience as I position my rod right at your hole. I smile, and tease you by rubbing my cock up and down your pussy as you buck wildly, desperate to take my pole into your fuck hole.

"Fuck me Daddy!! I need you in me right now!"

You scream as I ram my thick cock into your pussy and begin to pound you mercilessly. Again and again I bottom out inside of you, quickly pulling back as far as I can and plunging back in with incredible speed. We lean into eachother and share a long, fiery kiss. This is exactly what we wanted. You are completely defenseless as I position myself to hit all the spots you never knew could feel so good.

Your realize it quickly, and your eyes widen as you pant uncontrollably, desperate for me. I had planned to fuck you to sleep, and I don't plan on stopping. No, you don't even want me to stop. You want more, and it shows. You know it, I know it, and we both know what I'm going to do about it.

You cum five more times before I decide to untie you. I fall back onto the bed and motion towards my erection. "Yes, Daddy!" You waste no time hopping onto my cock as you begin to ride me. You bounce up and down, your magnificent mounds mesmerizing me as I struggle not to cum too fast. I can't think of anything but how amazing you are. You stare into my eyes as I lose my patience and decide to take control.

I push you over and pin your arms behind your back. We then kiss as I begin to fuck you underneath like a bear, panting heavily as I pound my rod in to you again and again. You let out a scream as I fly you to the moon once again. I switch behind you into doggy style, this time intent on finishing in those sweet, sweet folds of yours. I can't hold on much longer, already leaking a fountain of precum. I rail you repeatedly, shoving my member deep into you over and over, pushing against your womb every time.

"Harder Daddy! Harder!"

"HARDER! I NEED YOU!!"

You scream as with one final thrust we come together, panting as I empty my load into your beautiful pussy. "See, it got better," I whisper in your ear. You sigh and close your eyes peacefully, my cum starting to drip from your entrance. Now you have to shower again...