Castle of Eroticism Pt. 01

Story Info
Nikole is sent to the castle of a mysterious, lusty lord.
2k words
4.51
6.2k
11

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Just west of the Urals on the very edge of Europe, a tiny village lay in the foothills. In this place, four hundred years ago, very unnatural things occurred that are still spoken about in whispers to this day.

There was a small village, where once every decade, a young woman was chosen to represent, or perhaps more accurately, sacrifice herself for her people. Nobody in the village ever knew exactly what transpired to these young women -because none of them ever returned to share a story.

The townspeople knew that the High Lord Thaddeus, who seemed as old as time itself, had always demanded a particular tribute: A young and beautiful woman to stay at his home, to keep him company in his seclusion. Thaddeus lived in a large, old castle nestled on a cliff above the Kama River. The stories of Lord Thaddeus' evil and lustful ways had endured for years and grandmothers used his presence as a warning to young children to mind their ways: "Behave or you'll be sent to Thaddeus" they would say.

Some say Thaddeus practiced black magic and could control dreams. Others said he was a shapeshifter and could conjure himself into the shape of an animal or something even more devilish. He valued his privacy, nobody had looked upon his face in untold years.

What the villagers knew for certain was that in years when Lord Thaddeus was pleased with his female companion, life in the village would go well. But in years when he was not happy with the young woman the village had sent for him, drought or disease or pestilence may follow. The villagers learned quickly to send the most beautiful, most beguiling, most sexually pleasing young woman in the community to quench the appetite of Thaddeus. In this way, they all might all have an easier life.

It had been ten years since the last young woman had left, and it was now time to choose another.

The town elders chose. Her name was Nikole, and she was indeed beautiful. Her porcelain skin was softer than the finest silk from the east. Her exquisite form was breathtaking. Her lips were full and luscious and beckoning. Her hair glinted in the sun with shades of red. Her deep blue eyes haunted the dreams of those who looked into those pools of beauty. Nikole also had a seductive presence that drove her admirers into a frenzy when she danced in the town square at festivals. What's more, she had a natural talent for music and art and needlepoint stitching. Yes, she would indeed please Lord Thaddeus. Or so the elders hoped.

Nikole did not want to leave, but she was honour-bound and knew her duty to her people. She looked upon the journey as a death sentence but was resigned to playing her role. After all, there was nobody special in her life. Despite her beauty, nobody wanted to become romantically attached to her because most men (and women too) assumed -as the most beautiful girl around- she would one day depart to become the consort of Lord Thaddeus. As a result, Nikole's sexual urges went unfilled and built up over time.

And indeed, one morning, in late October she was loaded onto a cart and driven twenty miles to Lord Thaddeus' castle.

The guards who escorted her pulled the cart to the drawbridge of the castle. They banged on the gate and yelled: "Lord Thaddeus, We the people of the village give you this young woman for your company and pleasure". There they left Nikole, shivering in a flowing white gown at the gate and departed hurriedly.

Nikole was frightened but determined not to let her fear show. She waited for what seemed like an hour and then she heard the gears begin to lift the gate. The portcullis opened and Nikole entered tentatively. She walked inside and then with a sense of dread heard the gate lower behind her.

She was alone and trapped. Her courage failed her for a moment and she fell to her knees and began to weep.

Then she heard a voice above her: A strange accent, but not unpleasant.

What is your name, child?" He asked

"My name is Nikole, and I am to be the consort for Lord Thaddeus, " she said looking up. Standing above her wasn't a man, wasn't an animal, but an abomination. A grotesque, disfigured man with a wolf's head: A werewolf!

Nikole cried out "What do you want with me?"

I am Lord Thaddeus' servant, I will see you to your chambers. Nikole froze and was unable to stand.

The muscled beast picked Nikole up and draped her light frame over his shoulder as she cried out. He carried her into the castle, up what seemed innumerable flights of stairs and into a room.

"These are your chambers," said the Werewolf as he dropped her onto the bed. Despite her fright, Nikole looked around. The room wasn't unpleasant, a four-post bed with a canopy, a large tub for bathing, comfortable chairs and furs for rugs, and the biggest fireplace she had ever seen in a room. "You will want for nothing," the wolf-man said, "meals shall be brought to this room."

The creature observed Nikole against the candlelight.

"Yes, the village has chosen wisely this year. You are indeed beautiful, perhaps the most beautiful volunteer for his Lordship who has yet visited" said the valet.

The werewolf's claw gently caressed her cheek as he gazed upon this girl.

Despite its ferocious appearance, something about this werewolf was compelling to Nikole. Was it a feeling? No, it was a scent! Nikole felt herself getting lightheaded, yet also... warm. His touch was giving her very strange sensations. What she didn't realize was that the werewolf was producing a pheromone that was both intoxicating and alluring to the poor girl.

The beast was half-dressed in the clothes of a man, his pants were dirty and tattered. But Nikole could see very clearly this wolfman had become aroused in her presence as he gazed upon her. A large, hard cock began bulging in the creature's torn pants as this valet moved closer. Nikole's knees became weak again and she became frightened as the Werewolf looked upon her with ravenous lust.

Those claws now moved down the front of her dress as the werewolf began fondling Nikole. Despite her trepidation, Nikole's nipples became excited as the creature played with her perky boobs under the fabric. He squeezed her luscious nipples one at a time and Nikole lightly moaned: "Ohhhhhh". He then spun her around. He lifted her dress and pulled down her small undershorts to reveal her bare bum, perfectly shaped and so inviting.

He pushed Nikole against the bed frame and the creature snarled as he bent over and his snout explored her bum closely, intimately. Nikole felt her bum cheeks spread and a rough tongue moved ferociously but so erotically across her anus. He licked her again. And again. The rough tongue tingled her bum hole in a way she didn't expect, and Nikole felt herself getting wet. Whether it was her fear or the beast's scent that made her feel so sensitive to this werewolf's licks, she couldn't say.

Part of her was repulsed at what was happening. But a darker, perhaps more indecent part of her was almost yearning to be violated by this creature of the night. She wondered what would happen if that long, thick, werewolf cock were to squeeze inside of her tight pussy?

She tried to put aside those strange and erotic thoughts. It took all of her fortitude to challenge the beast: "Would your master approve of you groping me as you are, Sir Wolf?" asked Nikole.

The Werewolf stopped and considered her words and the consequences of what he was doing. He then regained the composure of a servant as if coming to his senses...He released her and said: "You must wait in these chambers for two nights. On the third night, if his Lord is well-pleased with you, he will come to visit you himself"

'Why will it take three days to determine if he is pleased with me', Nikole wondered. The werewolf departed leaving Nikole alone.

----------

A short time later a bizarre troupe of servants brought Nikole a meal and wine. When they enquired whether she required anything else for the evening, she thought preparing a bath might relax her after the anxieties of the day. The servants filled the bath and then departed.

Nikole undressed and entered the hot luxurious bath. Her experience with the Werewolf left her feeling confused but also strangely sexually excited. She couldn't explain it. She looked around the chamber. She was very much alone.

She closed her eyes as the water soothed her fears. It had been a long journey and she must have dozed off in the warm confines of the tub.

She began sensing someone or something embracing her. Was somebody caressing her tummy? It felt nice, like strong arms around her waist. Then she felt a tightening around her neck.

She opened her eyes. There weren't any hands around her at all! A long serpent had somehow entered the tub and coiled itself around her.

She hated and despised snakes!!

She tried to scream, but the sound wouldn't come out. The main trunk of the snake had wrapped itself around her petite waist while its tail was coiled around her delicate neck. The snake's head dangled below the water in the tub - between her legs. First frozen in fear, Nikole then began to fight to try to escape the grasp of this horrible creature.

She struggled and tried to use her hands to pry the snake free, but the snake tightened its grip on her, squeezing her tummy and her neck. All she could utter was "No, please don't". Her airway began to tighten and feelings of panic were suddenly replaced by euphoric sensations.

Then the snake's head moved down even closer between her legs. Was it going to devour her?

Instead, the lizard began flicking its tongue against her pussy. Nikole started writhing and the snake tightened its grip yet again. The snake moved right up against her labia and used its head to gently spread her inner lips apart. She then felt the serpent's long tongue slip inside her. Nikole felt herself getting rubbed, intensely. The tongue moved back and forth and Nikole moaned.

That tongue knew exactly how to pleasure her - it was as if it was imbued with magical powers of sexual seduction. What started as fear, had then turned to surprise and was now a carnal need for Nikole - despite her hatred for the snake, she didn't want that tongue to stop. At the same time, she wondered how long she could endure this erotic sensation...The flicks of its tongue stroked Nikole's vagina mercilessly like it was trying to fill an unquenchable thirst.

The snake's forked tongue was so, so very long and slid against the soft, wet walls inside her excited pussy. In and out, in and out, the tongue slid with compulsion.

Just when she thought she couldn't take anymore, the focus moved to her clit.

The tongue moved fast now, almost vibrating with intense speed against her little clit, faster than she ever imagined. The stimulation was so incredible, like nothing she had ever experienced. Her clit had never felt so swollen with desire: Nikole was about to explode. She threw her head back and her legs stiffened.

It was more than she could take. She was coming! She was coming! Nikole squirted at the same time an earth-shattering orgasm overtook her. She grabbed the sides of the bathtub and screamed in ecstasy.

She awoke with a start. The snake was gone.

Was it ever there? Instead of a serpent wrapped around her neck, Nikole remembered that she had draped a towel there. No snake was licking her, but her pussy was still throbbing from its recent excitement. She realized she must have been touching herself with her fingers in her sleep.

------------

This was a strange castle and caused disturbing dreams. She hadn't even been here one full night and already she had been practically mauled by a werewolf while a snake had gone down on her. Or had either of those things even happened? What more was in store for Nikole? How could she endure more nights in this devilish place?