After a Long Day's Work

Story Info
A surprising turn of events after a long day.
2k words
4.19
6.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting on a small blanket staring into the bonfire. It was our nightly ritual -- after a hard day's work, we would all gather by the campfire and relax. Most of us were dazed by the day's work, selling our wares underneath the hot sun. I looked around the campfire and saw many of them nodding off or, like me, staring blankly into the dancing flames, hypnotized by its flickering.

A breeze swept up, causing me to involuntarily stiffen. I looked around. Most of the people I was with had already ventured back into their campers but I couldn't sleep. I huddled my arms around me and pondered going back myself when I sensed her walk next to me.

"You look like you're cold." She stood there wrapped in a thick blanket, her cheeks flushed from the warmth. She smiled that warm smile that kept the customers coming back to her booth. I had seen it all the day. My smile must have said yes because before I know it, she climbed between my spread out legs and sat down, the blanket spread out from her to me.

God it felt good to have her next to me. Her body radiated heat. And the smell of her body was intoxicating. The light scent of her perfume and the clean, tropical smell of her hair let me know she had showered the day off. My arms went involuntarily around her, drawing her closer to me. She rocked her ass back and forth, getting deeper into the warmth. I could feel my cock stirring and I mentally tried to envision anything but that beautiful ass so close...

"I love this season, don't you?" Her voice was just above a whisper. "The trees in this area during the fall are so magical." I mumbled an affirmative, trying to think of baseball, history, anything but this intoxicating woman in my arms. She leaned back, her curly hair brushing my cheek.

Without thinking, my hands wrapped tighter around her, feeling the warmth of her skin from underneath the loose t-shirt she was wearing. She sighed softly as she drank in the night air. I turned my head and stared down into her eyes, flickering with the firelight. She nestled her ass further down and she smiled knowingly. She then turned her attention to the fire, keeping her head on my shoulder.

I looked around nervously. No one seemed to be paying us any attention. I looked down at the blanket covering us and tested it by moving my hands and saw nothing. I decided to test my boundaries. I slid my hands up her waist, passing over her breasts. She shifted, allowing me a bit more access. I gently massaged her breasts and felt her move her head to gasp gently into my ear. "I've been wanting to feel your hands on me all day." She sucked and gently nibbled on my ear lobe, it was my turn to gasp. I grabbed her breasts fiercely, feeling the stiffness of her bra.

She released her hold on my ear and I could feel the breath of her laughter on my neck. "Like that, did you?"

"God damn, yeah I did."

She smiled that devilish smile, reached up her arm and pulled my head down to hers and gently kissed me. My hands slid under her shirt and back to her breasts, feeling the fullness of them behind the bra. Her nipples were hard against the fabric. Her hands went to mine and gently pulled them away from her breasts and she started to get up. I felt a brief pang of disappointment until she turned around and held out her hand. I got up and took her hand and she led me into the forest outside of the camp.

I followed dumbly. The only thing in my world was her and the only thing connecting me to it was her hand and led me away from everyone. Soon we found ourselves in a quiet clearing, the bright moon shining down and painting her with a silver light. She stopped, turned, and kissed me hard, passionately. I recovered and explored her mouth as my hands held her tightly. She sucked on my lower lip and gently bit it and I moaned. She broke the kiss and I stood there, feeling drunk, my head swimming. I saw her shed the blanket and lay it on the ground. She came up to me again and kissed me, her hand going to the bulge in my jeans. Her hands massaged me gently as one hand grabbed her ass and the other returned to her lovely breasts.

She deftly unzipped my fly and worked her hand into my pants and pulled out my throbbing cock. She slowly started stroking it, never breaking our kiss as I moaned at the sensation of her hand engulfing my cock. She broke the kiss and stepped back. I watched her pull her shirt over her hid and then quickly undid her bra. I gulped as I took in her enchanting beauty, enhanced by the silver light of the moon. Her tits were perfect, her nipples barely seen through the shadow of the night. Her breasts rose and lowered with each breath, inviting me to them. I looked up and stared into her eyes. She stared at me hungrily and I stepped forward and kissed her, her fingers immediately returning to my hard cock.

I moved my kisses to her neck as she worked to undo my pants. She gasped again as I took one of her nipples in my mouth and began to suck hard on them. My pants fell to the ground, underwear and all as slid her hands to my ass and grasped it, her nails digging into my flesh.

My hands moved down her, sliding around her waist. I moved to the front and began to undo her jeans but her hands grabbed mine and she whispered huskily into my ear "Not yet." She sucked on my ear again and I uttered a growl, at being forced to wait and the immense pleasure of her lips.

She pulled me down to the blanket and she kissed me as I slid next to her. She helped me take off my shirt and began to kiss down my chest as my fingers stroked her cheek. Her hands grabbed my cock again, this time around the balls as well. I stopped breathing, holding in anticipation as she gently blew on my sensitive cock. She chuckled as I squirmed and then I felt the hotness of her breath engulf my head and felt the pressure as she sucked on my tip, her tongue playing skillfully with the head. Her hand began to gently slide up and down my cock. A loud pop seemed to echo as she broke the seal of hers and I moaned in immense pleasure.

She stroked my cock a few times, then the warmth of her mouth engulfed me again. Her tongue and fingers worked expertly as her lips slid up and down. My hands went into her hair, pulling her down as she drove me quickly to the edge. I whispered her name but as I did, she released me. My world was spinning, I barely felt her slide next to me. She kissed me passionately again and my hands went back to her ass. We kissed, expressing our passions with our lips, our tongues. We explored each other, my hands gliding up to her breasts and massaging the nipples. Finally she broke our kiss and moaned softly into the night sky, her hips grinding on my chest.

I began to slide my hands down and undo her jeans again. She slapped playfully at my hands and in the night, I could see her flash that smile. She kissed me lightly again then stood up. I watched as her silver outline worked on her jeans I could hear the zipper go down and she turned her back to me. She slid off the jeans very slowly and in the moonlight, I could see the outline of her ass and make out the telltale outline of a thong, though I could not tell the color. She looked over her shoulder at me as she had bent completely at a 90 degree angle and smiled at me as I admired the view.

She stepped out of her clothes and straddled my hips. I could feel the fabric of her panties and the heat of her pussy on my cock. She could feel it to and she slowly teased me. My hands slid up her legs, but she swatted them away again, grinding hard against my cock. I could feel the wetness of her on me and I ached to be inside her. I closed my eyes and moaned her name. I felt her warm body on my chest as she laid on me and kissed me again. She sat up and grabbed my cock with one hand and slid her panties to the side with the other as she guided me into her.

We both moaned with sensation and I could feel her shudder as I filled her. She slowly rocked her hips and I kept my hands firmly on her waist, guiding her speed. She moaned with every stroke. She was lost in the sensation, her speed picking up a bit as she arched her back. I slid my hand up and began rubbing her clit with my thumb. She let out a quiet scream of pleasure and her nails dug into my chest. She kept going, riding me, losing herself as I pounded into her again and again until finally, she threw her head back and screamed my name.

I could feel her whole body shudder as she came, her pussy gripping my cock as hard as it could as she rode. I moaned, too, overcome by the coolness of the night air and the warmth of her body on mine. A moment later, she collapsed on me and we kissed passionately again. I rolled her over to her back and kissed my way down her body, taking in her breasts, her nipples, her entire body. My hands grabbed her thong by the waist band and I pulled them off. I kissed my way up her legs, nibbling and teasing the inside of her thighs as she squirmed in anticipation.

I got to her pussy and could smell her. I kissed her lips and slid my tongue, flicking her clit as my hands gently massaged her pussy. My lips encircled her clit and I began sucking as my fingers dove into her. She moaned loudly again. She didn't care who heard. She moaned again and again as he legs went around me tightly. She lifted her ass off the ground and she shuddered again as her ass collapsed. But I needed to be in her. I had her roll over to show me that gorgeous ass and got her on all fours as I slid into her again. I was mesmerized by the sight of her ass bouncing on my cock with each thrust. I grabbed her ass as I went harder into her, thrusting into her and hearing the smacking of our skin echoing in the trees, mingling with her moans. I slapped her ass once, caught up in the moment and wanting nothing more than her. She was my goddess, my singular focus in this world and she deserved to be worshiped.

I grabbed her ass hard with both hands as my sacrifice continued. I looked up, my eyes closed to the stars as I slid my hands around her waist tightly. I held my goddess there for a moment as I thrust into her one more time as I exploded inside her, giving her everything of me. She shuddered again as I came into her. Finally, I collapsed next to her and we kissed again, my hand playfully twirling her curls. It wasn't long until we both fell asleep, succumbing to the night's song, warm in each other's arms.