Pimping Him Out

Story Info
She pimps her geeky boyfriend out to an athletic girl.
6.3k words
4.29
32.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note : All characters engaging in sexual acts are 18 years old.

Todd is stifling a yawn in the library. The 18 years old scrawny teen is reading by himself as usual. He does have friends but they prefer watching basketball. Indeed, Todd doesn't have much in common with the other boys. They are only friends because they've hung out since they were little kids and stuck together ever since. He'll always be grateful for that.

Suddenly those guys show up. "Hey, buddy. Wanna come watch some basketball?" his best friend Andy asks, right after seemingly materialising out of thin air behind him. He sighs as Blake also turns up next to him, putting down his book on the table and looking at each of the duo. Both are athletes, unlike him, and take watching other people play sports seriously.

"Maybe later, guys. I really want to finish this chapter today," Todd replies, giving an apologetic smile. Andy and Blake both roll their eyes at this. "Oh come on. Please, I'll join you guys later. Just go on." Both of them move to go but Blake suddenly stops. Andy turns to look at him, puzzled. Grinning, Blake leans over to whisper something into Andy's ears, making him smirk.

Feeling suspicious, Todd looks at his friends, wondering what is on their minds right now. "Well, that's fine with us. I just thought you'd like to go," Blake tells him. "By the way, Christina is also there." Well there it is. These two know damn well that he's been in love with Christina for five years now. Ever since she moved to their school he's been head over heels in love with her, yet they've never progressed beyond friendship. It's not like she doesn't know about his feelings. She does, but she just doesn't want to make anything awkward.

"Um, alright then, I guess," he says, flushed. "I'll go with you two." The duo high-fives, laughing. They knew this would work. The three boys then leave the library together, Todd slinging his backpack on as they exit. He is feeling very nervous. Everytime the teen is about to go meet Christina, his palms get all sweaty and his legs tremble with anxiety.

All three of them walk down the corridor together, with Andy and Blake chatting away like they always do. People would often wonder why two of the coolest guys are hanging out with a dork like Todd, but they always stick up for and never abandon him. Not even when their teammates question them about it. Ever since childhood, the three guys have been as close as brothers.

It doesn't take them long before they arrive at the basketball court. Blake quickly runs over to his usual spot on the bench, Andy following behind him. Watching them, Todd sighs, shaking his head fondly. It's always the same reaction with these guys, running for the best seats to watch the game from, while he trails behind, not as enthusiastic. Only Christina's presence convinced him to come here.

"Hi!" he greets her once he sees where she is, walking over with a shy smile on his face. Sitting down next to her, he looks down at his feet nervously, like he always does whenever they are next to each other. God, she really makes him feel so intimidated all the time. Yes, he is already tongue tied around other girls, but the bespectacled brunette next to him takes it to a whole new level.

Christina gives him a warm look with her owlish eyes, smiling gently at the blushing boy. "Hey, Todd," she replies. "Good to see you out of the library. You spend way too much time holed up in there." This only turns him redder. She then returns her attention to the game, one between their school's female team and another school's. Right now their school is leading and it appears they will win the game.

Eventually they do win and there are sounds of cheering coming from everyone on the bench, except for Todd who just grins, not being as enthusiastic about it as everyone else. Indeed, he has actually brought out a book and started reading for a bit there before the victory. Right now he's looking at the female players leaving, when suddenly, something happens.

McKayla, their stunning captain, notices him among the crowd. She is a stunning black girl, with an impeccable figure, her boobs round and large, with a flat stomach and muscular ass. The girl's eyes are piercing, her nose is perfectly sculpted and her lips are full. Her beautiful face is wearing an unreadable expression as she stares, making him suddenly flush again. The boy loves only Christina but can still get very flustered when other girls look at him like this. Like what? He doesn't even know why she is looking at him! All he could do is look down at his shoes like they are the most interesting pair he has ever seen.

As for the gorgeous athlete, she is now eyeing him with an interest she's never felt about any boy before. Something in his eyes caught her attention. He looks so adorable, McKayla thinks to herself. Those innocent eyes betraying his vulnerability, exposing his soul to her. For some reason, the completely virgin athlete has only taken one glance at this boy before deciding that she wants to fuck him.

"I'll, um, see you later," Todd mutters, rubbing the back of his neck as he leaves, the African American girl's eyes still fixed on his scrawny body. Christina waves at him cheerfully, deciding to go to a water fountain first, still having time before the next lesson. As she heads there, McKayla quickly walks after her, having spotted the two of them talking together before and wanting to have a word.

As Christina heads towards the water fountain, she is thinking about Todd. She knows that he has strong feelings for her but she doesn't reciprocate. The dorky teen has not told her equally geeky companion about this, valuing their friendship too much to risk making things awkward between them. It would be much better to pretend she doesn't know anything.

When she reaches it though, McKayla is right behind her. "Hey, you're Christina, right? From Chemistry?" the taller girl asks cordially. Christina turns around to face the beautiful athlete, nodding. She is visibly perplexed, given that popular girls like McKayla never talked to her before. Not that they are mean or anything ; they just usually keep to themselves and avoid mingling with the nerds.

"Yeah. What's up?" she asks, brushing aside a strand of her messy hair unconsciously. She has always been jealous of McKayla's effortless good looks. This girl doesn't need any make up to look like a model. Her looks are completely natural, just like her sports talent. It seriously intimidates Christina, now that the two very different teenagers are facing each other.

"Are you close friends with that cute boy who just left?" the tall girl asks her bluntly, shocking Christina. Cute guy? Todd? Well, she has to admit that he is endearing, even though she isn't enamoured with him like he is with her. Still, to hear one of the most eligible girls in their entire school speak of him like this is very surprising to her and she doesn't know how to react.

"I am friends with Todd. Why do you ask?" she questions McKayla, almost suspicious. The black athlete, always confident, feels her nerve faltering slightly, but hides it very well. She appears as calm and collected as she always is, despite some sort of excitement brewing inside of her. It has never been difficult for the sports star to appear so unflappable.

"Here's the thing," McKayla starts, looking directly into the geek's eyes. "I think your friend Todd is very cute. Does he have a girlfriend?" Now Christina is positively shocked. Did McKayla, the hottest girl in their school, just ask if her dorky best friend is single? This is really getting crazier and crazier now. Why couldn't Todd stay for a bit to deal with this himself?

"He's still single," Christina offers, trailing off hesitatingly. The girl isn't sure if what she is about to say next is a good idea. It could really hurt McKayla's feelings, after all. "I do know that he is in love with me though." Silence. That's all there is between the two of them right now. Complete silence, as the ebony teenager deals with what she has just been told.

"And do you love him back, Christina?" she finally manages to ask, still able to remain calm. She knows that getting angry wouldn't help in the least, carefully containing her rage, suppressing it. "I mean, if you don't, then just tell him to forget you and let me fuck him." Yup, that's McKayla. Always so fucking blunt. Never holds anything back when she's talking to someone.

Christina stammers in disbelief. "I mean, I could try telling him. But he loves me so much, I don't think he'll get over me any time soon," she says to the athletic girl. Feeling sarcastic, she adds "I could probably convince him to sleep with you though, if you just give me $100 or something." The girl only said it as a joke, never meaning for the statement to be taken seriously.

However, McKayla does take it seriously. "Just $100 right? Okay." The geek is now gaping, even more stunned than she was earlier. So now she is going to pay for sex with her friend? Now she realises the extent of what she got herself into, just by making one smartass comment. Christina is now a pimp for the boy who is in love with her, without him even knowing about it.

"Um, okay then," she mumbles awkwardly, trying to figure out a way to pull this off. "How about this? I could tell him I love him but want to see him having sex with another girl." The teen athlete considers this for a moment, nodding. "After he's warmed up to the idea, I'll tell him that I talked to you about it and you're interested. That should be enough to get you what you want"

"Sounds like a plan!" McKayla is now enthusiastically grinning. She finds her bag which she left nearby, getting her wallet from inside it and pulling out a $100 bill. Handing it to Christina, she also finds a pen to scribble her phone number on the lanky teenager's arm. "Give me a call once you've set it up," she tells her, leaving to get changed in the locker room before her class.

"Great. Now I have to go trick my friend into this," Christina mumbles.

...................

A few hours later, she is at Todd's house, talking to him in his living room.

"I want to talk about us," she tells him in a solemn voice, making Todd concerned. He has never heard her speak in such a tone before. It's clear that she's very serious about what she is going to say to him.

"Go on, then. I'm listening."

"Look, I know that you're in love with me," she begins, making his face go red. "It's okay, Todd. You should know that I feel the same way about you." He immediately brightens, looking up at her with the widest smile on his face. This makes her feel slightly guilty about what she is about to do but she has to do it. She made that offer, even if only jokingly, and McKayla accepted it.

Todd shyly looks down at his feet with an abashed smile on his adorable face. "Really?" he asks, his voice trembling. "You don't know how long I've wanted to hear that for." Before he could stop himself, the boy jumps forward, throwing himself into her arms. She rubs his back gently, trying to will herself to not feel so guilty for what she is about to do. It's all for business, after all.

"Honey, that's really sweet. There is something I want to talk to you about first, though." Here is the crucial juncture. She has to make sure she says just the right thing to convince him. "I've always had this fetish of wanting to see you with another girl." And there it is. That's the right thing to say with Todd. With someone like him, she'd have to be very direct about things.

He frowns at this, not quite sure what he's hearing. "Christina, does that mean what I think it means? Because I'm telling you, I love you and would do almost anything to make you happy, but I can't have sex with someone else. I love only you. I don't want to put my penis into some other girl I have no feelings for. I just won't feel right about it." The teenager is quite touched by the depth of his love for her, but reminds herself not to get side-tracked.

"That's so sweet, baby. But I really, really want to see you fuck someone else. It would mean a lot to me if you do that. Like, I've always watched cuckqueaning porn. That shit turns me on so much. Thinking about you taking another girl in front of me makes my pussy so wet." Todd is still rapidly shaking his head, refusing to consider this for a moment.

"Sorry but I can't, darling. I really want to make you happy, but how can I fuck another girl when the only girl I think about is you? You're always on my mind. If I have sex with someone else, I'll be picturing your face while looking at hers," he tells Christina. His words really touch her but she knows she can't give up now. Not when she's already gone this far.

"I'm really pleased that you love me so much, Todd, but could you please think about it? It would mean so much to me. I want it so much. To see your dick pumping in and out of another girl's pussy. If you love me, you would do it for me." That line really did it. She knows he won't be able to argue with that. Now Todd's cornered. All she needs to do is give him a couple of hours to hear those words replaying in his head, over and over again. "Just think about it, sweetie." She kisses him on the forehead, hugging him before leaving.

Once she's left, he goes into the kitchen to get some milk to drink. He's still recovering from all the discovery of the afternoon. It was shocking enough to hear that she loves him. For her to go on and tell him she fantasises about seeing him in bed with another girl just astounded him. Isn't that kind of thing usually kept until much later on in the relationship?

Even as he has dinner with his parents, the boy's mind is still whirling nonstop. Nothing about the situation makes any sense to him. He has to remind himself to keep shovelling the food into his mouth to avoid distressing them. There's nothing he hates as much as making them worry about him. It's not like refraining from eating will solve his problems.

That night Todd lies awake in his bed for some time. He stares up at the ceiling, hands clasped behind his head, silently wondering what he should do. It's all getting him in over his head now, making him think about things he never thought of before. He just couldn't figure out why it would turn Christina on so much to see him inside another girl.

Although he is still upset at the notion, the boy is beginning to see it a different way. He might not enjoy the act, but at least it will make his girlfriend happy. And that means a lot to him. Even if he doesn't want to do it, he still wants to make Christina smile, and doing this would please her very much. He just has to get himself to go through with it. It will be difficult, but for Christina, he's going to have to do it.

Next morning, when they meet at school, he immediately goes to find her by her locker. As she looks over at him, he approaches and grasps her hand. "Christina, I love you a lot and I'll do what I have to to make you happy," he tells her earnestly, making her beam at him and lean it to peck him on the lips. "I can only promise just one time though. If it doesn't work out, then that's it, okay?"

Christina nods. "Of course, darling. We'll try it out once first and talk about it from there on."

Todd decides to walk her to her first class, holding hands with her all the way there. He is happy to have made her smile but still worried about how what she wants him to do might affect their relationship. To think that she wants something so crazy so soon after they start dating! He'll just have to learn to go along with the flow. That seems to be all he can do.

He kisses her on the cheek as he leaves for his own class and she enters hers. As soon as he's left, Christina finds McKayla sitting in the room and goes over to talk to her. McKayla notices her and smiles, waiting to hear what she has to say. The athletic girl spent the previous night thinking about Todd's pretty face, masturbating till she felt like her fingers were gonna fall off. She fell for him so fast she still couldn't believe it.

"Talk to me," the African American jock addresses her classmate, her eyes betraying her eagerness. "Did he say yes?" Christina nods with a smile. "Perfect! Thank you so much." The glass-wearing teen still couldn't believe how much this beautiful girl wants to bang her friend. It's truly the easiest $100 of her life. Really makes her regret not asking for more, before she remembers that she's pumped her friend out, which is already bad enough.

"We're going over to his place today," she informs the buxom athlete. "I'll tell him you agreed to help me experience my cuckquean fetish." McKayla is now the one nodding, eyes shining brightly. Just thinking about that shy boy is getting her cunt soaked, arousing her. Her panties are completely drenched by her flowing pussy juices, so much that she is surprised no one can smell it.

"Perfect! Oh, thank you so much!" the athletic teenager says gleefully, not bothering to hide how enthusiastic she is about their extremely indecent arrangement.

"No problem! I'll drive you to his place after school's over." The two girls smirk at each other, pleased with their plan and how easily adorable little Todd fell for it.

Several hours later

After school is over, Christina quickly leaves the Chemistry lab. Her palms are slightly sweaty, given how anxious she is. Both excited and nervous, the girl reminds herself to take deep breaths, calming herself down. She soon spots Todd leaving his class a few rooms away from her and approaches him. This is the moment that she has been getting herself ready for all day long.he soon spots Todd leaving his class a few rooms away from her and approaches him. This is the moment she has been

"Hey, honey! I'm going over to your place with someone who's going to do you in front of me," she says casually. The blushing teen simply nods, looking at her coyly. Christina strokes his cheek, making his face even redder as they begin to walk off together. "I'm so happy you agreed to do this for me." She stares at his abashed smile, giving him one of her own.

"Christina, you have to promise me something first," he says to her as they walk. "This can't be anything more than sex. I'll do it with her but nothing else. You're the only one I want to be with, and to fall asleep and wake up next to." She is once again touched by his deep, profound love for her, despite not reciprocating it. His doe-like eyes look at her in the cutest way possible.

"Of course," she lies to him through her teeth. "We'll still be together. It'll be just sex. Just a nice, little show for me. I love you so much Todd." God, the notion of pimping this boy to the athletic, black girl without his knowledge is just so exciting. She could hardly wait to see it happen before her eyes. All her life Christina has never done anything this daring before.

"I love you too, baby," he says, pecking her on her lips. "Go find the person you want to see with me and drive her over to my place, all right?"

"Sure."

Once he's gone to the parking lot, the dorky teen heads to where McKayla said she would be waiting. The voluptuous African American is leaning against lockers, her arms folded as she looks over at her partner in crime. Both teens exchange smirks as they think about what they are going to do soon. McKayla could barely conceal her excitement.

"Come on. I'll drive you over to his place now," Christina says to her, as the other girl quickly follows her down the corridor. The two chat on for a bit as they head for the parking lot, going over their plan a couple of times to make sure that it would be carried out without any hitch. It's getting harder for McKayla to conceal her joy at what she is going to do soon.

Within minutes they are getting into Christina's car, sitting down next to each other. "You have no idea how wet I am right now," McKayla says, her muscular legs trembling. "I was up for hours last night, fingering myself while thinking about Todd." She has no shame in admitting this, having gotten very used to the idea of fucking the boy in just one day.

12