After a Turkish Meal

Story Info
Wendy, mature wife, submits to local police officers.
7.9k words
4.57
70.2k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another story previously issued under the 'NewForester' name. Now re-produced under my current name of Rockycoveboy. Hope you enjoy again. 2018

*****

After a Turkish Meal!

The evening was turning to dusk in the little garden restaurant as Wendy and Jim finished their delicious meal. They had come to Turkey for two weeks of peace and quiet and enjoyed hot weather, glorious food and beaches, and a totally relaxing time.

It had been the first time they had holidayed without the children since they were born and, now that Wendy had turned 40, they had decided to splash out and rent a small villa in a little out-of the-way village on the south west coast of Turkey. They had hired a car, explored the country side, seen some of the busy markets selling all sorts of exotic spices, cloth and materials, and now they were on their last night before having to return to the children and work in the UK.

And Wendy had looked delicious and so sexy...wearing brief bikinis, alluring tops, shorts and skirts, and getting browner by the day in the hot sun. She had attracted the lecherous looks from all the local men and who could blame them. She was mature but still looked stunning, with fine breasts, shapely legs and a rounded but wonderful ass that one could admire endlessly!

At the restaurant in the harbour town of Fethiye on this glorious evening, she had worn a little black dress with off the shoulder straps, and carried a long, see-through black chiffon scarf to protect her from the chill as the evening set in, and she looked delectable. She had noticed the waiters trying to peek down the front of the dress to see her firm breasts, and she hadn't adjusted her hem when it had ridden up her thighs as she sat down. She knew the other men, both young and old, were lusting after her...and it had created a wonderful dampness between her legs.

Unfortunately, sexual activity on the holiday had been too few and far between for Wendy...Jim had only managed to make love to her twice since they arrived, and that was on the first two nights, before he had sampled and taken a liking to the local EFES beer and the Turkish Rakki spirit. This hadn't dampened Wendy's spirits, however, as she had loved the weather, the chance to sunbathe, to barter at the markets, and just have two weeks of bliss.

Sometimes, however, her mind went back to her local village in the New Forest at home, when she had been seduced by some of the older men of the village, given in against her will, but enjoyed some of the most intense and submissive sex in her life...oh God, forget about that, she told herself...you're on holiday with your husband and tonight is the last night.

Although she was an intelligent, attractive, reserved mother of three, she had made up for the fact that Jim was usually too drunk and tired each night to give her what she wanted, by showing off her wonderful figure in the revealing summer clothes, knowing full well that other holiday makers, as well as the local Turkish men, were admiring her legs, her full breasts and her tanned skin and, on more than one occasion at night, Wendy had let her fingers wander down to her wet pussy to give her welcome relief after Jim had fallen asleep in bed next to her.

It made her feel a little bit more excited, it made her feel like a true woman, knowing that other men were admiring her, perhaps having a sneaky look down her dress, or watching her legs move in the short skirts and dresses she wore, and Wendy knew it was all just fantasy as she would, as always, end up with Jim snoring next to her in her own bed.

Tonight seemed to be no exception. As they left the restaurant, Jim mumbled that Wendy had better drive back to the villa, as he was in no fit state, so Wendy climbed into the left hand drive hire car and they began the difficult journey back to the villa. The route was along narrow, bumpy, hilly, dust ridden roads that curved scarily up and down and around thick pine covered hills back to the village of Kaya.

The road passed through the 'Ghost Village,' a deserted settlement on the side of one of the hills, its history dating back to when the Greeks had lived there. The authorities had agreed, in the 1920s, that all the Greeks be shipped out back to Greece, and their houses were to be taken over by the incoming Turks.

However, the Turks, after only a few weeks, believed the village to be haunted and refused to live there, so they left, leaving deserted concrete houses, with no windows, no roofs and an eerie silence...and the buildings had stayed that way to this very day.

It was just as Wendy was taking the car down another hilly, winding road past the Ghost village, that she saw the blue lights flashing in her rear view mirror. The headlights were almost blinding her as she tried to work out what was happening. She slowed down to almost a stop and the other car was now right behind her, the blue lights still flashing. Frightened now, Wendy and Jim looked round as both cars came to a halt. It was the Turkish traffic police!

'Christ, Wendy,' moaned Jim. 'What have you done now?' It was now pitch dark and they both sat in their seats as Turkish police officers arrived on either side of the car. Wendy wound down her window, and tried to smile nervously.

'Hello, please. Eenglish tourist, no?' enquired one of the policeman in broken English, wearing full uniform, with a pistol in place round his waist. He was in his late 50s, with a swarthy, dark face and hair, and the traditional thick black moustache covering his upper lip. Wendy tried to keep smiling as she replied.

'Yes...yes, officer. Why, is there a problem?' She could see the policeman looking down on her through the window, down onto her exposed thighs where her dress had ridden up while driving. He smiled back at Wendy, glimpsing her fine breasts in the little dress, and then he spoke again in his deep Turkish voice.

'Please step out of the car, lady. Leave the keys in the ignition.' Wendy obeyed and stepped from the car and followed the policeman to the rear of the vehicle, her high heels clipping on the rocky road. 'No rear light, Eenglish lady!' Wendy looked and, sure enough, there was only one rear light working. She looked pleadingly at the older man.

'I'm very sorry, officer. I didn't know...honestly! I will make sure...' but she couldn't finish as the officer went on.

'No lights on car is very bad mistake for tourists in Turkey. Dangerous roads make very bad accidents...no understand... Yes?'

It was almost pitch black now, hardly any other sounds in the valley apart from the chickens and cows and donkeys blaring out their various sounds across the deserted area. Only the bright moonlight over the valley just managed to pick out the figures round the car, but all the time, the second police officer stood by Jim's passenger door, not allowing him to get out and join in the discussion...Wendy was on her own!

'I understand, officer, but I promise...' Again, she was interrupted.

'On the spot fine, preeety Eenglish lady,' smiled the Turk again. '500 Turkish Lira (about £200 UK pounds).' Wendy quickly converted the amount in her head and gasped in amazement. £200? She and Jim definitely didn't have that sort of cash on them. It was their last night in Turkey, they had just spent quite a bit in the restaurant, and they had spent nearly all their cash during the two week holiday. They only had enough to buy a few things at the airport the following day, and most of that would have to be done on the credit card!

'Oh please, officer, we don't have that sort of money...not with us, anyway! Can't you just give me a warning, or a ticket to be paid tomorrow...I promise we can come to the police station first thing in the morning.' Wendy was pleading by now, but all she got in return was another lecherous look, knowing that the policeman was once more enjoying the sight of her firm breasts spilling from the front of her dress. Turk moved a bit closer to Wendy.

'Very serious offence in Turkey, lady. I think we need to go to police station now. You must come in car with me.' He didn't give Wendy a chance to reply before he was uttering frantic Turkish to his colleague by the passenger door. He, in turn, moved round and got into the driving seat of the hire car, next to Jim, and turned on the engine. Wendy was allowed to peer into the car and have a quick, frantic conversation with Jim, to tell him what was going on, and then the hire car quickly sped away. That was it...Wendy was left in the middle of nowhere with a Turkish policeman. She was alone, vulnerable and frightened.

The Turk smiled at her again, taking delight in her agitated state, and led her to his police car. Once inside, he had a brief conversation on his two-way radio with another male and then the car set off, Wendy's hire car having already disappeared from view with her husband inside. There was silence for a few moments, but Wendy could see Turk taking glances at her legs as she tried to keep the hem as decent as possible. She had to break the silence.

'Is the police station very far away...are we following my husband...where is he going?' The swarthy officer just grinned once more.

'You are very beautiful English lady, yes? We have to talk with the Chief of Police. He will be here in a few minutes.' Suddenly, the police car turned off the dusty road and began to go up an even worse little track. They were in the middle of the Ghost Village now, with only the deserted concrete houses going slowly by either side of them. The car could only go about 50 yards before the track just came to a standstill. Wendy became even more frightened now.

'What do you mean...talk to the Chief of Police? Why are we here...where is the police station...my husband, I want to see my husband!' The car had stopped and the engine was turned off. They were right in the centre of the eerie Ghost Village!

The Turk turned to Wendy, and that smirk crossed his face again, only this time his hand reached across to caress Wendy's tanned thigh from knee to the hem of the little dress. She kept her knees tightly together and tried to slap his hand away but he was a strong man.

'No, no, please, you mustn't...,' Wendy tried to plead with him.

'The Chief will be here in a minute or two, and we can discuss the problem with him. Then we can go to police station to find your husband...don't worry, Eengleesh lady...everything will be no problem...no problem at all,' and he kept grinning, and his hand kept running up and down Wendy's leg. She tried to hold the big, rough hand, stopping it from sliding further up her leg, and then they could hear another car.

Suddenly, lights appeared behind them and another car crept up the little track and stopped right behind them, its lights being quickly extinguished.

'The Chief, he is here now, little lady. We must get out.' Not wishing to offend, Wendy got out of the car, her black scarf wrapped round her shoulders, and they were met by another man in uniform. This man was older, quite a bit older, and Wendy guessed him to be in his mid to late sixties.

He was tall, also with a thick moustache, black hair but with tinges of grey in it. He was handsome, and had an array of badges and stripes on his uniform, and he certainly looked like a Chief...but what was going on?

'Good evening, madam. My officer, he say there is a problem that we must discuss...I think it is not a big problem, yes, and we can sort the matter out quite quickly...He also say you are beautiful English lady, and indeed that is true...you are lovely lady, very pretty, no?' and Wendy could see that the Chief was also eying her up and down, taking in her shapely figure in the high heels. She blushed at the compliments, and was about to speak when the Chief carried on.

'I think we need to go into one of the little houses, no, where we can talk about this very serious matter!' He then barked at Turk in his own language, and smiled back at Wendy, indicating that she should follow Turk who set off up the grassy path between the deserted buildings, and Wendy had no option but to follow. She now had 2 Turkish policemen ogling her body, having separated her from her husband, but she had no choice but to follow their instructions if she was going to escape from this situation!

Within 20 to 30 yards, after walking past bushes and stumbling on small rocks, they were going through an opening in one of the derelict buildings and there was deadly silence. There was no roof, no windows or doors, the walls were all concrete or dilapidated wood, some of them whitewashed, and only the moon shone down to give any form of light as the trio came to a standstill on the flooring of old slabs of tiles and concrete.

Wendy tried to keep control by facing the two men in the moonlight and remonstrating with them.

'Look gentlemen,' she began. 'I realise that there has been a terrible mix up, and that the car did not have the proper lights, but...but why have I been brought here, to an old house which is in the middle of nowhere...surely, there is some mistake...can you take me to my husband, now, please,' she pleaded. 'He will be worried about me, and I'm sure we can pay the fine just as soon as we can get the cash in the morning!'

The Chief moved closer to the mature, attractive wife and mother, his buttons glinting in the moonlight, his dark eyes twinkling, and his big hand coming to rest on her bare shoulder.

'Oh, preetty Eenglish lady...what is your name?'

'It's...my name is Wendy!' she replied, trying to match his staring look, eyeball to eyeball. She tried to move but the Chief's hand was firm on her shoulder.

'Well, Wendy, my name is Halil and my colleague here, his name is Temel. Please don't worry about your husband...he is safely down at the police station, having a warm cup of Turkish coffee. We can join him very quickly, if you want to, but Temel and I need to discuss with you the fine! Is it necessary for you to have to pay a big fine for car problem?...I don't think so, pretty Wendy...you are very beautiful, and sooooo sexy!' His hand slid from Wendy's shoulder, down her arm, and toyed with the straps of her dress. He moved it down and inch or two.

Wendy, if she hadn't realised before, knew exactly why she was here in a derelict building, with no way of escape, and there was nothing she could do. If she screamed, no-one would hear her...there were so many eerie sounds echoing across the valley at this hour of the night, that one more faint cry wouldn't make any difference. She couldn't call the police...this was the bloody police!! If she ran away, how far would she get on this hilly, rocky deserted bit of waste? Although nervous and a little frightened, she could match the Chief, couldn't she? He seemed to control everything, he obviously enjoyed teasing her shapely body, but in his hands laid the means for Wendy to get out of this mess and be reunited with Jim.

Oh my God, she thought...her nipples were hard due to a mixture of fright and excitement, and she knew her breasts were trying to escape from the little dress. Both men couldn't take their eyes from her, and then the Chief moved right up to her, his hand moving under her chin and then gently sliding down her throat and onto her chest.

'You mustn't do this, Sir,' Wendy began. She could see his wedding ring on his finger. 'You are a married man and I am a married English mother.' She looked into his eyes again, she could smell his masculine cologne, and the Turkish tobacco on his breath, but his hand on the top of her chest was...well, it was firm but gentle and...oh God...Wendy could only stand there and await her fate.

Temil, the other policeman, had also moved closer to her body now, and his hand moved to her hip and began to gently squeeze the shapely contours under the dress. Then the Chief's hands moved to the straps again, on both arms of Wendy's dress. As he spoke, he moved the straps down her arms, inch by inch, and Wendy could feel her resistance wavering.

'I retire from police force next month, pretty Wendy,' went on Halil. 'I don't want lots of paperwork before I leave, and this little fine we can ignore. No? Just let this old Turkish policeman pleeease enjoy the sight of beautiful, sexy Eengleesh lady for just a little while...and then we forget all about it...you have beautiful breasts...yes?'

He certainly was handsome, mature and powerful, thought Wendy. His touch was also beguiling, the craggy hands moving her dress gently over her skin, and power was a great aphrodisiac...she felt her nipples becoming even more rock like! Was there anything she could do? Was there anything she wanted to do?

'You two men really shouldn't be here with me like this, should you? You think I am a sexy English lady on holiday, but I am married with 3 children, and you should...well, if you want to see a sexy English girl, there are plenty of young English girls on holiday and...,' but her voice tailed off as the masculine touches on her skin slowed down her protestations!

She couldn't resist their touches with any great conviction any more, and then she felt Halil's thumb brush her nipple through the black material. She shivered and closed her eyes briefly and she allowed the straps to slip right off her arms. 'You know I can't do anything to stop you, but...but please...ummm,' and her voice tapered off again.

'Sexy lady,' continued the Chief. 'Come to the opening and look at the beautiful view across our country. It is so beautiful, no?' The two men guided the mature wife to one of the openings in the wall, where the window used to be, and Wendy gazed across the valley. It truly was beautiful and panoramic. 'We are so proud of our beautiful Turkey!'

'Yes, Halil, you have a beautiful country.' The valley stretched for miles, and in the distance there were more gigantic hills covered in pine trees. The fields were deserted now, but little lights could be seen at the smallholdings, as families got ready to settle down for the night, and the air was filled with the sounds of the wild life...animals and insects giving off a crescendo of noise, yet still in an overall feeling of silence and peace.

Wendy looked out over this wonderful scene as she felt the two pairs of hands caressing her dress at the back. The tranquillity had eased her mind somewhat, and all she could do was try to withstand what was happening without showing any form of encouragement. She felt the zip on her dress slide down at the back and then it was being eased over her hips. She gritted her teeth and tried to concentrate on the view across the valley. Her black dress was suddenly at her feet and Halil was right up against her back, only her little panties and high heels saving her decency.

'Please Mr Police Chief...I mean, Halil. I am on holiday in your country and you...you shouldn't be...oh God, you shouldn't be seeing me like this...and...and...please don't hurt me!'

Wendy's breasts were now naked to the warm night air, and the strong hands wandered across her naked skin. With difficulty she managed to slip her black chiffon scarf around her shoulders and across her body to try and make herself decent, but then she felt her panties being eased down her thighs. She had lost complete control, but her submissive nature brought an aching but wonderful itch between her thighs.

'No, no...pleeease...you mustn't...you mustn't...God.' She was powerless, as her panties gently slid down her legs and were lifted over her feet. She had been stripped naked in a matter of minutes, but she wasn't cold and, now, she had ceased to be frightened. The powerful seduction had somewhat relaxed her, if you could be relaxed in this situation, but Wendy quickly tried to tie the black scarf around her body to give her what little protection she could muster, and she leant against the wall, looking out over the valley as though seeking solace!