After a Turkish Meal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy could feel the men's seed awash in her cunt, and dribbling down onto the insides of her thighs as they filled her with spurt after spurt of manly liquid. The bodies eventually stopped moving, the nerves were jangling all around and Wendy felt as though she had been hit by a combine harvester. She shuddered to a complete standstill as slowly the bodies disentangled themselves.

There was a lot of deep breathing, a lot of shuffling about, and the muffled sounds of clothes being readjusted. Each person was breathing like they had just run a marathon, and Wendy felt her panties get soaked and covered as she slipped them round her waist and tight into the matt of vaginal hairs.

Halil still caressed her back when he was dressed, not wanting to let this episode in his life ever stop, but he knew it was over and they must go.

'You making old Turkish policeman very happy, sexy Wendy,' he smiled, and Wendy could only grin at the old man and kiss him gently on the cheek. 'Now we must go and tell your husband at the police station that everything is OK. Yes?'

All three shuffled out of the deserted building, along the rocky paths again, and travelled back in the cars to the police station. There were explanations and excuses about what had happened, and Jim took some convincing that everything was OK...but he became fully convinced back at the villa when Wendy took him into her mouth and gave him the best blow job she could and allowed another mouthful of spunk to trickle down her throat. Jim was dead to the world and past caring after that. It was the least Wendy could do!!

The following morning, it was time to leave Turkey behind. The car would be here in a couple of hours to transfer Wendy and Jim to the airport and the flight home. Suddenly the gate to the villa opened and Halil and Temel walked round the pool. They explained, officially now, that they wanted to clear all the formalities up before the couple left, and Temel was instructed to examine Jim's driving licence and insurance.

While this was happening inside the villa, the old Police Chief made an excuse and took Wendy outside to examine the hire car. They were briefly alone at the side of the car, and Halil produced a light bulb which he deftly slipped into the rear panel of bulbs on the car.

'There, sexy Wendy,' he smiled. 'No more problems with rear light, now. Everything fixed and OK...yes?' Wendy smiled back at the old man, seeing the glint in his eye again, and admiring how fresh he looked after such 'exercise' the previous evening!

'Well, thankyou, kind Sir,' she grinned back at him. 'And thankyou for such a thorough grilling from the Turkish police force...but we won't mention it again, will we?' she tried to say firmly. Halil wasn't finished!

'Just one more thing, sexy Eengleesh lady,' and he quickly took a small camera from his uniform pocket. 'One picture for Halil to remember his last case, Yes?? Stand against the wall, and let Halil take lovely picture of eengleesh sexy wife.'

They were hidden from the villa by a big, concrete wall, and Wendy smiled and stood against the wall, waiting for the policeman to aim his camera. It was hot again, as per every day, with not a cloud in the sky, and then she blushed at Halil's next request!

'Just quickly, please. Just one picture of beautiful breasts for Halil, no? To save for my retirement. Only for Halil to see, I promise!' Wendy shivered again at the cheek of the man, and the thought of his request, but looking round quickly, she moved her clothes in silence. She was wearing a multi-coloured flowery halter neck dress for the journey home, and, right there and then, in the open air, Wendy undid the bow at her neck and allowed the material to slide down her chest until her fabulous breasts were exposed in the morning light.

Halil's hands were shaking as he clicked off two pictures of the glorious body, and then Wendy quickly made herself decent again.

'One picture, you said, you naughty old man. Now let's get back to the others, as they'll come looking for us in a minute...and make sure those pictures are just for you,' and she gave the happy old policeman another peck on the cheek.

After a few more minutes, the two policemen left and Wendy and Jim were soon on their way to the airport. On the plane back to England, Wendy fell asleep thinking about the events of her last night in Turkey, and Jim...well, Jim just fell asleep!