After All These Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want to try a different position than last night?" He had an idea and she knew it. It excited her even more.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked, then he nudged her to roll over onto her front.

He pulled her panties off and she could hear him getting undressed behind her. She felt him put his hands on her hips and lift her up slightly. She brought her knees up onto the bed so that her bottom half was up off the bed. She couldn't see what he was doing, but then she suddenly felt his tongue gliding across her clit and his hands on her ass cheeks, squeezing them. He moved his tongue over her pussy lips, then let it slip inside of her pussy. She could feel herself getting more and more aroused. She moaned softly, propping herself up on her elbows now, letting her breasts graze against the sheets. Phoenix's tongue moved in and out of her pussy, then he went back to paying most attention to her clit. He flicked at it repeatedly, the tip of his tongue sending waves of pleasure through her entire body. He lightly sucked on it then, squeezing her ass harder as she got closer to cumming. He stopped and moved one hand to her pussy, sliding two fingers in, moving them in and out slowly until he felt her walls squeezing tightly against his fingers. He quickly went back to sucking on her clit, sending her over the edge.

"Oh yesss, Phi," she came hard, her body quivering slightly.

Phoenix took the opportunity to stand up and position himself behind her while she was still coming down from her orgasm. He leaned over her back and whispered in her ear. "How badly do you want me to fuck you?"

"So badly," she answered breathlessly, still having intense pleasure coursing through her. She wiggled her back end against him as an invitation.

Phoenix stood again, positioned himself, then pressed the tip of his hard cock at her pussy. She was dripping wet, so he grabbed her ass and gently pulled her back toward him as he pressed into her. He pushed all the way in, and at this point Rose was glad he didn't have a massive cock. He definitely was well-endowed, but not overpowering to the point where she couldn't handle it. He slowly began to move back and forth, still pulling her against him as he pushed forward. He picked up the pace a bit and gave her ass a light spank, causing her to moan louder.

"That feels so good," Rose moaned, closing her eyes and enjoying every thrust he made into her warm pussy. She could feel herself getting closer to orgasm again.

He pounded in and out of her a few more times, then stopped, pulling out completely. Rose glanced back at him just as he was reaching for her arm to pull her up onto her knees. "Stand up," he said, helping her off of the bed. She stood up and he pulled her close, kissing her. She felt his cock pressing against her clit. He then quickly turned her around and pressed her against the wall, getting behind her and sliding his cock back into her pussy again. He backed her up slightly from the wall so that she could bend a bit, her chest against the wall and her ass out. He ran his hand down her back, then reached around and squeezed her breast, pinching lightly at her nipple. He pounded in and out, feeling her tightening around him.

"Mmm fuck, I'm cumming!" She moaned loudly with each thrust.

Phoenix gave one last deep thrust, filling her with cum. After a moment he pulled out and Rose felt the hot liquid running down her thigh from her pussy. She turned to face him, her face pink from the intense orgasms. He grinned at her, putting his hands back on her waist and pulling her close so he could kiss her again. After a moment he spoke. "We should probably get cleaned up," he motioned toward the bathroom and they both went in.

Rose hopped into the shower first, rinsing her body off, then got out. Phoenix got in next, rinsed and then joined her back in the bedroom to get dressed. Rose picked up her overnight bag and tossed it onto the bed, then put her clothes back on. Phoenix got dressed as well, heading into the livingroom as Rose finished putting a few extra things into her bag.

"So, I should be back tomorrow afternoon," she said, walking out of the bedroom with everything she needed to take with her. She walked over to him and kissed him softly on the lips, showing a shy smile now. "That was fun, by the way..."

"Yes it was," Phoenix kissed her back, brushing his fingers down her arm. "I'll miss you tonight."

"I'll miss you, too," Rose bit her lip and nodded her head toward the door. "I really gotta get going. See you tomorrow."

"Be safe," he said as she opened the front door. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Rose grinned, then closed the door as she left.

12