All Comments on 'After All This Time'

by IllyHymen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty well done for a stroke story - some would say too much repetitive build up, but I can deal with it. My biggest complaint is too much unsupported 'slut' and 'slutty.' A slut would do this for anyone, and if there is nothing special about him then there is nothing special about her.

'Slut' means that he does not need to be worthy of her welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love pure incest . Dads should make Love with their Girls . Moms and their Sons should fuck the night away . Sex is a Great Gift and We should share our prize with Family .

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyover 1 year ago

Thanks for the read

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

Is she a mother who loves her son or a slut? Maybe a different word would have been better in this context? Great stroke story, I'll give it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story gave it a 4 cause it was too short!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gave it average it was too short and when did she become a slut that just did not feel right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story is great, it can only be true love when a mother let her son get his cock inside her and fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Average story felt like wham bam thank you mam there needs to be more love showed between mother and son. And it was too damn short gave it 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIllyHymen@IllyHymen
Illy Hymen is the author of The Little Goblin Girl and The Storm Mage, both of which are currently available on Amazon. She works professionally as a ghostwriter and editor when guys aren't paying her to beat them up. https://www.amazon.com/Illy-Hymen/e/B07MHWP434 She has wr...