All Comments on 'After Arguing With His Wife'

by dodgeboy2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mr4240mr4240almost 3 years ago

Mmmmm....Id like to be Dan!

69stroker6969stroker69almost 3 years ago

Looking forward to more of this adventure. Once you suck your first cock, you are hooked. It's an addiction. I know, my love of cock and cum, my addiction started 40 years ago. It's now a constant craving. I can't get enough.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxalmost 3 years ago

Love this story it has not happen to me but one could always hope

fredd1zfredd1zalmost 3 years ago

I need to be picked up at a bar like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@69stroker69 Yup, 59 years old married for almost 40, been sucking cock since cub scouts, can't get enough, don't even get off to straight porn anymore, gay, sissy, hypno, I love cock!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You are not the only one who had a argument with a wife that ended up with the guy either sucking a cock or getting fucked by a guy. This also happened to me. My wife and I had been married for six years and I am three years older than my wife. Sex after we got married was great 4x5 times per week but that started to diminish. I was working a lot of hours at work to buy things she wanted, but she complained I was working too much. One night I came home from work after working 12 hours and she told me to fix my own meal because she was out with the girls all day. I got mad and told her that I was going to go and get something to eat. I slammed the door and got into the car and burned rubber as a left.

I drove around for a while to unwind and then drove to McDonalds to grab a bit to eat. I sat down at a table and was eating when a guy came over and asked if he could share the table with him. Told him sure and then we talked for a while and it was good to have a conversation withou t yelling and screaming. I finished up and headed to the restroom and he followed me in. As I was taking a leak he came up next to me and he was talking and after I finish he backed away and I saw that he was stroking his cock. Yes I sucked cock when I was a teen but that was so many years prior, but this was different. I did follow him back to his house and the night got better

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

Good story and I know from personal experience it is very plausible, in the UK anyway, I sucked my first Cock before I was a teenager, now 64 and still enjoying it, even more now I do not have to deal with the self doubt/guilt stuff; I am in no way attracted to other Men, however I have Sucked almost every Cock I have ever been offered and look forward to Sucking many more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was late becoming a cocksucker. My late wife refused to suck me, so in my 50s, I found men to suck me and that eventually led me to sucking cock. My story in not similar yours, but I surely understand your fascination with sucking Kenny. BTW I'm from Ohio too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot….bitchy selfish wifey thinks she’s in charge…but poor baby….hubby is totally owned by cock now…

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How naughty of me, through my 30's, when park cruising and porn theaters were hot and active where I lived, that I would shower and shave my balls, cock and asspussy, clean out my slutty hole and, dressed in short jogging shorts and a muscle shirt, START a fight with my wife so she would push my buttons and I could "get mad" and storm off! Straight to the park where, within 20 min. I'd be on all fours in a van with a hard cock in my sexy asspussy and another one in my wanton, slutty mouth, knowing other guys would see us and stroke out a load watching or, even better, join in! Best time of my life, hands down!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdodgeboy2@dodgeboy2
60's male 5'8" overweight at around 280 lbs., married, had bi/gay experiences in my younger years but has remained loyal to his wife since marriage. Still dream of those younger years and love to act them out on-line.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES