All Comments on 'After Boot Camp'

by Moxy Irish

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
handladyhandladyabout 20 years ago
Wow!!

I also loved the show and now you have made it just that more arousing and exciting. I normally don't read BDSM stories, but I loved this one!! Please keep on writing the next chapter in Emma and Tag's life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
ohh double wow!!

I agree with the comment before mine, please right more about Emm and Tag. This is great reading, and so hot and exciting...

Thank you for an enjoyable evening of reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wish . . .

. . . the characters had been fleshed to their potential, the style less scabrous, the dialogue more pithy, the action more profound . . .

MaxiJMaxiJabout 20 years ago
excellent storyline

After reading "Boot camp" i couldn't wait to see how tag and emma would end up. You did thier story very well. Each was developed and enriched, neither overpowering the other. It has the kind of "i want to learn more about them" feeling about it. I want to jump on the bandwagon and ask that you include them in another story. You have made a fan! xx.. Jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Command of the Hand

This pet felt like she was on a Sunday afternoon ride. Your story, along with the previous chapter were slow, pleasureable reads. Always looking forward to what was awaiting around the corner.

Your characters were/are realistic, witty and every bit as erotic as some of the extreme bdsm characters.....hot! It was a nice reprieve from the seriousness that often accompanies this genre of writing. As T.S. Eliot once stated, "Humor is also a way of saying something serious."

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
No doubt about it.

I really do think this is the best submission story every.

Variety, depth of detail and a muscular, dominant man? What more can a woman ask for.

The spanking scenes are to die for! My goodness there is little that can make me this excited that isn?t actually happening to me. Great job. Please write more. Peace. D

zinazinaover 19 years ago
ohhhh wow

What more is there to say except amzing fantastic what an imagination You have. What i wouldnt give to be able to experience this for real. Wish you were closer. :o))

Surrey GalSurrey Galabout 19 years ago
Fabulous!

Moxy Irish and Molly Weatherfield; my two favourite BDSM authors.

chainedbutterflychainedbutterflyabout 19 years ago
Sublime.

What an extremely erotic story. Quite possibly my favorite submission ever.. You've sky-rocketed to my favorite author overnight. Like all before me, I beg you to write another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WOW

Incredibly hot...please please write another one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

Fantastic story.. you had me in the room with Tag and Emma. Please write another soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn. . .

Incredible. So fucking hot. A lot of these stories, I skim through looking for the sex because the plots and dialogue are crap, but every bit of this added to the eroticism.

ynonaynonaalmost 17 years ago
Oh. My. God. . . . .

Okay, I officially want Tag to beat my ass! :) This is SO incredibly hot and well-written! PLEASE write more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Mmmmm!

not really into spanking but I love a hard man in a uniform and the two bootcamp stories just liquified me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
one hell of a story,

more please.can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It got me going good......

I don't know about the other ladies---but so many stories on here happen so fast, I don't have enough time to get worked up reading them. But Moxy Irish has the right touch. This was great. The perfect length for those lonely evenings, etc. Great writing--the whole thing is one big build. How refreshing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best story i have read here.

So relistic and well written. Tag is the Master every girl dreams of. Please write more. You know what this life really is and don't foul it up with crap. Real characters with real emotions, humor and knowledge. Impressive!!! Please coninue

thepain_isminethepain_ismineabout 15 years ago
Really and Excellent Read

I noticed that you have not submitted any writing since 2004. I sincerely hope that does not mean that you will not be writing again. That would make me very sad. I am totally enamored of your writing. Especially your characterizations. I find myself getting so into the characters that I want them to be real so I can meet them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Perfection

You are truly a great talent. The courtship is amazing. Are we going to see the marriage. Or is anticipation part of the allure?

naughtycakesnaughtycakesabout 14 years ago
Bravo!

Again, loved your story, super hot and nicely written. Kudos!

lil_jamaemaelil_jamaemaeabout 14 years ago

nonono wait what....but...but i want more

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant story!

Hot and sweet at the same time. Definitely a winner.

lilsubalexlilsubalexover 13 years ago
Wow!!!

Just amazing! I can't believe I never read these before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
excellent

love the romance, the erotic wildness of these two. what a stimulatinjg ride... bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfull

One of the best stories I have read in a long time!

BigServBigServabout 13 years ago
Astounding!

This is by far one of my favorite stories. If it was food, it would be a full seven course meal. Love it! love it! I wish I could give it fifty stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I never leave comments....

but this was fantastic. The humor they had and love that they felt for each other was perfect for these two to explore their fantasies. Very well written (except for punctuation flubs) and just amazingly fun/hot. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WOW!!

Even better than the first. You may not be Clancy, but you are one author I love to read. I judge my authors by the way I go to the next page. If I just can't wait for the paper, or page, to move, that's an author I want to read often. Do you write elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My first comment

Your story was amazing it had all the elements in a story I was looking for bravo keep writing

Azrael556Azrael556over 12 years ago
If there was ever...

a Literotica author who needed to come out of retirement, she would be it. I've had this story bookmarked for at least five years praying for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
My Gracious!!!!

It's the absolutely amazing writers like you that ebb me onward in my own writing. That and the fact that I'm crazy for a man in uniform (a marine no less!! ;D ). Seriously, please continue to write, I'll be a loyal reader from now onward!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot damn

That was hilarious. That was sexy. That was well-written and well-edited. That was SOFUCKINGHOT.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Niiiiice

This was amazing! I loved having there be a follow up on Tag and Emma, and wish there was one for Double Jeopardy. I really like that, unlike some Erotica, this story has a real plot, and Tag and Emma really do care about each other. Not to mention that the name Giovanni is so hot. God, that name alone gets me going! I hope you write lots more Moxy Irish!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow

I loved it, it was amazing. *blush*

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyabout 12 years ago
K so....

That was amazing and I hope you write more. I'd love to see Tag go all Marine Drill Instructor again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great writing

but the final spanking scene--as hot as it started out--was too much. That many hard blows (80 or so?) from that many different implements would be excruciatingly painful in real life, and would leave her severely bruised, not just red.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Write more!!!!

I loved the story!!!! Please write more about tag and Emma's role playing!! That was HOT!! :)

Rosey05Rosey05almost 12 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Please please please write more... just do it, for the good of all mankind. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

that was amazing.

CaedyCaedyalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic...

I absolutely love this story, it is by far one of my favorite stories. Everything about it was absolutely wonderful and I think I spent about another twenty minutes or so relieving some of my own tension after reading this one.

Emma is wonderful.

I want a Giovanni of my own ;) Or, wait, that should be Tag...unless of course he's going to spank me then it will be Giovanni!

sherrylee1015sherrylee1015over 11 years ago
Loved It

You must have really liked the series Bootcamp. You did a really great job with this so your inspiration must have been intense. Emma seems to be able to handle pain a great deal better than I ever have I only wish I could. It sounds like such fun.

Thank you for a great read

Sherrylee

curiousgirl1curiousgirl1over 11 years ago
Greatness!!!

Absolutely loved it!!!! Thank you so much for the great read! I love the characters Emma and Tag! One of the best iv ever read!!! Please, please write more with these great characters!!

Shy curious girl, now very much in the mood to do somthin intensely dirty ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

This was amazing, I yearn to read more about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

I just have to say that I love this story. I have to get my husband to read it so he can see how I want to be spanked. Great writing and I love that it made me laugh. This is not a stroke story, this is a story to enjoy and think about, to remember in the dead of night. Thanks for writing it.

maverick55itamaverick55itaover 11 years ago
FANTASTICO!!!!!!

absolutely fantastic...brilliant...love the characters....I just want MORE please, pretty please....!!!! ;-)))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fabulous!!

I loved that story not only for the naughty bits but there was also really sweet character interaction. I liked that loving relationship aspect instead of the "Master uses Slave whenever he feels like and acts like a dick to her" stories I've seen. AHHH THAT WAS JUST GREAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More stories PLEASE

I love your stories SO much ! Please post some more very soon ! I really want to read them :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow.... Just wow. This is BDSM perfection. Don't ever stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best I've read in a LONG while

The character interaction and back story really MADE this story. The fantasy, bdsm and real connection with the characters was superb. Thank you for sharing your creativity!

dairetodairetoalmost 11 years ago

Loved it!

Hope we get to read more about them.

Very erotic.

mrssupplemrssupplealmost 11 years ago
more, more, MORE.....

Please keep these coming, they are truly amazing!!

Luving2629Luving2629over 10 years ago
Intense!

As a Dominant I find this story to be intense, well paced and totally believable. It takes time to build confidence and trust to get to the point both must be before a scene as intense as this is, and IMHO would not have been believable with out Boot Camp as a lead story. Hope there are more at this level of quality. First two of your stories I've read, but this story goes instantly into my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank YOU!

Best that can be had on this site. Engaging and stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I really loved the story. Often when I read BDSM Lit, I feel like there are no real emotions or feelings between the characters but in this story I felt like Tag and Emma had a real connection that was truly enhanced by the bdsm. Thanks so much for this experience. I really hope to read more about Tag and Emma (and the wardrobe of surprises :-D )

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
whew!

You really know how to write what a lot of women want!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I really enjoyed this story and the prequel...

but for some reason I was hoping once you mentioned her having all the weapons and the chest full of paddles and such that she was actually a Dom and punished him. I was getting my hopes up when he was in the riding ring and she had the bat barking orders at him. Maybe that can be your next chapter. LOL

5*

elisebeeelisebeeover 9 years ago
Stunningly good

Thank you for sharing...lc

KristirosaKristirosaover 9 years ago
Bestest EVER!!!!!!!

Hands down, (or up and down,LOL) My all time favorite 2 stories from Literotica or any place I've gotten a good read from. Absolutely perfect, and just amazing!!! Don't know how you could continue this one but I'll be first in line for it!!! Thank you for provoking the images I produced while reading these stories.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 9 years ago
So good!

If I could only get my husband to understand I might get what I need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awwee

I had such an awe moment at the end, I smiled and squirmed reading the story remembering my own times under a strict hand only I wish mine would of ended like yours, Thanks for reminding this one that one day before Im too old to enjoy the lifestyle I may find some one who loves it and me as much I do.

Dawndybear71Dawndybear71almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Thank you for sharing. Very good reading. : )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous