All Comments on 'After Church'

by alien_freak_nugget

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Submissive Faggot

Love, love, love this story and so glad to see that it is back. Had your page bookmarked but recently found it empty. Love the idea of feminization and serving real men. Hope the rest of the story reappears!

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Oooh

So good , I came very hard reading it

Jenna2641Jenna2641over 5 years ago
Very Exciting

I don't like humiliation, but I enjoyed that story. I enjoyed the seduction & excitement. Keep having fun with your writing. Hugs, Jenna

married_but_curiousmarried_but_curiousover 5 years ago
Super hot story

I look forwarding to reading the next installment!

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 5 years ago
Seven plus stars

Wow, I almost exploded. I don't know what it was but this was *really* hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
PVC fantasy

I'd dress up in pvc thigh boots mini skirts tight tops walking around the house my cock hard under the mini skirt before wanking myself of. Then one day i went out for a drive found a disused bit of road hidden from sight of passing cars. I got out walked across the road then heard a car slow and turn of, I was to far from my car to get back I stopped and hid behind a tree. A man got out facing me he unzipped his flies and pulled out his cock and started slowly stroking it it quickly stiffened which turned me right on. Without thinking I stepped out from behind the tree and said in a husky voice "Can I help you". He jumped staring at me " Who the fuck are you" He said I smiled very excited "Dirty Diana in need of some sexy fun" I just walked up to him and slid my fingers onto his cock he gasped but stood still as I slowly caressed it then began wanking him. He gasped "fuck" I smiled and said "okay fuck my arse big boy"

What happened next seemed like a blur I was shoved onto the car bonnet my bum sticking up. He pulled up my mini yanked aside my panties, I'd lubricant my arse for my vibrator, his cock touch my crack I gasped as he pushed into me in several short thrust each time deeper and deeper. I was in pain and extascy at the same time soon he was deep inside me i was out of control gasping and writhing on his hard cock till my cock exploded in a massive series of spurting comes. He rammed his cock inside me held me then i felt the warm flood fill me. I squeezed my bum trying to hold his cock in me but he pulled it quickly out leaving me standing his sperm oozing from my anus down my thighs as he drove of. I stood legs shaking for few minutes wishing he would come back and fuck me again. I went home and sat on my sex doll riding on its cock but it was not the same I needed a real cock now.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bored one day, and with the house to myself, I started to look through Moms stuff and had an epiphany when I put on sus belt, stockings, tiny g-string and padded bra and a pair of very tight heels and began admiring myself in the mirors as I minced around the room. After lunch and minus heels and bra, I put on male top clothes and walked into town, loving the feel of the various bits of fem gear rubbing against my skin and each other. Needing a piss I went down into the old fashioned gents, and took a free trap. Jeans around my ankle I read a few of the stories etc on the door and walls [it was about the time when the previously hetro stuff (I fucked Jean Cross in Dapple woods) had changed to Homo (Cock Fun, leave contact details) silly as it was still ilegal]. I felt something touch my foot, and looking down saw a hand giving wanking and finger fucking signals. I panicked, pulled up my jeans and left. Calming myself with a coffee in a cafe I realised I could see the only entry to the gents AND NO ONE HAD LEFT! Eventually I went back in, showed my fem gear and was soon in the other trap sat on the pan sucking his cock and swallowing his cum (my first). Can we meet again he asked and, perhaps stupidly, I invited him back to Moms place. Once there he took charge and while I sucked him hard, he began to finger my arsehole with some lubricant he had with him. Getting his quite large cock into my tight hole was both painful and very exciting as he tried various positions, eventually just ramming it through my pucker and half way deep in one hard push as I screamed. He began to slowly fuck the rest into me, and the tempo increased as I loosened and, feeling some pleasure, began to push back to take all of him. I don't know how long that lasted, I mean who times such thing? But after a good ride he blew his cum into me. That weekend we spent in a Motel 50 miles away, and he introduced me (Pimped me ?) to several other guys, who had me. that was several years ago, and I stil Dress to be Fucked regularly !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous