After Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike returned to his spot between my legs and began pushing his cock into my tight hole. Part of the fooling around I did with my cousin had involved putting things in our asses so I knew to relax. He slid one of his fat, hairy fingers straight into me and I let out a slow moan. "You like that?" he said with a laugh. "Then you're gonna love this."

I felt his cockhead position itself at my asshole and begin to push. I bit the comforter and concentrated on relaxing. It went easily past the first ring of my ass but hung up at the inner ring. I tensed up and Mike quit shoving for a second. "Relax, bitch," he said.

Bitch? I felt my dick bob and drop a spot of precum onto Mike's bed. I relaxed my ass and as soon as he could, Mike buried himself in me. It hurt at first. And felt like I needed to take a giant shit. But as he withdrew from me, pleasure swept through my body. Again he drove into me, filling me with his cock. I raised my heels up to his ass and pulled him in with every thrust.

His pace picked up and I could feel his balls slapping against mine. "You filthy little fucking sissy," he said in a low voice as he fucked me. "I'm going cum in your ass and then make you lick my fucking cock off."

I felt everything tense up inside me. Mike's prick was hammering my prostate and the idea of having to lick off his cock... I felt myself start to cum. Shot after shot after shot poured out of me. Yet it felt really weird because Mike continued fucking me. In fact, as I came, he fucked me harder and kept calling me a 'slut' and a 'faggot'. I had almost finished my orgasm when I felt his hands tighten on my hips. He pulled me close and buried it deep and began shooting another huge load. I could feel him cumming inside my broken cherry ass and clenched up to make it tighter.

He stayed in me for a while before pulling out completely spent. I had cum but I wasn't even remotely satisfied. Mike slumped into the chair beside the bed and I stood on very shaky legs. A line of cum ran down my leg towards my white stockings and my own cock was all sticky from blowing a load. Sticky, but not soft. I just wanted to cum again. And again. And again.

Mike saw the huge mess on his bed and on my cock. He looked up at me and I looked down at the floor. "You wanna cum again, dontcha?" he asked.

I shook my head yes.

"You don't cum unless my cock is in you from now on. So if you wanna jack off, then get on your knees and start sucking my dick." I got on my knees and took his now filthy cock into my mouth. I started jacking furiously and concentrated on the horrible taste in my mouth and the soreness in my ass. Within seconds, I shot another load into my hand.

Mike laughed as he saw me cum. "Lick that shit up too. In fact," he said settling into the chair, "I think you've got car trouble tonight and you need to stay over. I'll take you back in the morning. Maybe."

I began licking up my own cum on my knees. I could feel the whoreish red high heels against my naked ass. My stocking covered thighs rubbed together and against my balls. My cock was all sticky still so I scooped the cum off of it and licked that up also. Mike looked down at me with a questioning expression but before he could speak, I showed him the cum in my mouth and then swallowed it before asking, "What other outfits do you have?"

Like I said, I was horny all the time. And just wanted to fuck.

12