All Comments on 'After Dad: Mom and Son in Love'

by deviantdove

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

a slow burner but built to a great end

MastercaptMastercaptabout 2 years ago

This story is very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I didn't like the way it ended. If two individuals really loved one and other, why would they leave that relationship?

I don't think the write gave the mother's age but the natural progression of things.....I would have given my mother our baby. A baby and hopefully a few more babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story! Well written to express both emotional and physical attraction/need and the love that blossomed from it. Look forward to more from you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

beautifully written. just the right amount of buildup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

possibly the best i have ever read

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Wow - that was really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This waa really good. It draws the reader in, and the build-up keeps you there. It was wrutten too.

5 stars

alo0ozalo0ozabout 2 years ago

It was great, until the end came. Couldn't take the separation kindly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!!!

deviantdovedeviantdoveabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you all kindly for the comments. Keeps me motivated to keep writing.

As to the ending... I won't say too much why I chose to close off the story this way. But to me, it couldn't have ended any other way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story. Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn, this was a fantastic story. Really well written. Congrats!

greenreadergreenreaderabout 2 years ago

Have to support my favorite author when he opts for more a serious tone.

5 stars from me and welcome back DD.

nil_r2nil_r2about 2 years ago

One of the most well crafted stories I have ever read. The feeling of grief and the sensitive treatment expressed in words are simply marvelous. The language is so evocative that it needs a special mention. Thank you for writing such a story. You raised the bar high up there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi this was a grate story, Keep them coming, as you got me going big time. My name is Lofty I'm 78 and still get very hard thank you xxxx ..

blackknight314blackknight314about 2 years ago

It was OK, too much GRIEF for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sure wish my mom had given me her panties instead of hiding them from me. If only she had been willing to explore our relationship, I could've would've given her the TLC she craved, needed & wanted.

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 2 years ago

This was so beautifully written, and in a way that seemed right and real for a grieving mother and son. I love how slowly they fell deeper in love with each other, and that you didn't rush their intimacy considering how huge the stakes were. Bravo to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A well written story, although I would have liked it better if they had moved away together and continued to make love to each other.

1stltdan1stltdanalmost 2 years ago

Very intense and beautiful. As close as they got it would seem that they can’t stay apart. I would think that they would move away from all people that they know and have a son named after the deceased father.

1stltdan1stltdanalmost 2 years ago

Just perfect. I would think that after being apart they found that they could live without each other. I think they would move to where no one knew them and have a son that they would name after the deceased father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ugh

Quit reading

No

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

oh please write another chapter. mom and son need to sell dad's house, move to another state and live as husband and wife to share all their love they have for each other. this story deserves a happier ending where everyone gets to show their love for each other, instead of mom, more or less going to nightly crocheting classes as she slowly dies away without the love of her life, just so sad..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There isn't enough pregnancy in your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For a son to love his mother and care about her, this story hits home. I never was this close to my mother. Your mother was a redhead and freckled. That is nice, I like red hair. My mother was a brunette. There was not too much details regarding the sex. You gave enough to tell us you did love pleasing her. I expected you would move on. The healing was done so the intimacy was done. The panties on the pillow did hint she wanted you to taste her.

Bruce

keki123keki123about 1 year ago

Didn't like the ending at all. They deserved to be together forever. Still a decent story compared to your other stories, and frankly I have found most of your stories to be not much enjoyable. 2*

LOFTYsmallisbeterLOFTYsmallisbeter11 months ago

This was a grate story. thank you very Mutch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Liked the story but after their first sex together you skipped more sexual acts out!! And all that crap of taking forever to get over the death of a love one was a bit much gave it a 4

Geko55Geko554 months ago

Fucking shit, could kept going instead of stopping

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

good story, I love how they slowly make love for each other but after the first sx the story kinda rushed and the ending for me is meh fr. hope you write the part 2 of this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeviantdove@deviantdove
21 january 2023 I squeezed in another story. Hope it gets published soon! Enjoy. Now I will vanish from this planet for a while. Ciao. 20 january 2023 Just uploaded a new story in 'The Magic Ring' series, waiting for moderation. This will probably be my last for a long time...