After Dinner

Story Info
Nice little vanilla sex scene.
1.3k words
3.33
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walk into the bedroom; I carry you with your legs wrapped around my waist. I make it over to the bed and sit you down as our lips are locked together. You reach for my pants and begin to undo them. You slide them down and my dick falls out already getting hard. We continue to kiss as you play with it with one hand running your hand along it stroking it slowly. I reach around and unzip your dress from the back.

We stop momentarily as we each take a few seconds to get our clothes off. I walk over and help with the bra. I fumble around with the clasp and you laugh at me as you reach back and undo it right away. "Stupid" you say and kiss me as you lay back on the bed with just your panties on. I look into your eyes and then they travel down lingering on your bare chest, hips, and thighs then they head back up to your face as I laugh a little and move closer to you. I lead down over you on the bed and my hands find their ways to your titties each one playing with them and teasing your nipples. I pinch them slightly as I feel you moan into my mouth while we kiss.

One hand comes off of your titty and goes down sliding inside of your panties feeling how wet your pussy is. I use one finger to rub over your clit causing you to moan more and your body starts to move around reflexively. I start slow just rubbing it up and down and then I begin to get a little faster now using two fingers flicking left and right up and down on your clit causing you to moan even more than before. I pull my hand out of your panties and put my fingers in your mouth so you can taste yourself. You suck on my fingers going all the way down to the knuckle as you stare into my eyes.

I move down and slip your panties up and down your legs throwing them over into the corner. I grab both of your legs and throw them on my shoulder looking right into your eyes. I get down to your pussy kissing your thighs on either side before I begin to flick my tongue across your clit.

You moan my name and clasp your legs behind my head pulling me in closer to you. I move my arm up and slide a finger into you and finger you slowly while I'm eating your pussy. I use my free hand to massage your clit with my fingers while I'm moving my tongue all up and down it. You reach down and grab my hair pulling me in deeper. I move your arm away and back up. "Your turn".

You look up at me sadly. You were enjoying yourself. This time I sit back on the bed and you get up. I reach back and grab a pillow and throw it at you when you turn around. I've got a big goofy grin on my face. I'm amused. You're not. You respond by getting down on your knees and grabbing my dick. Tightly. Now you're the one smiling up at me.

You stroke it slowly as you begin to play with the tip of it with your tongue. You circle around it and lick all the way down and then back up before sliding it into your mouth. You use one hand to stroke what isn't in your mouth and the other playing with my balls. Your hand is going up and down stroking my dick matching your mouth. "I'm gonna cum" I say. You take your mouth off and back up. "I'm just fucking with you and I smile again" you aren't happy and you push me back onto the bed.

I don't move and look up at you. You climb onto the bed and onto me straddling me with your legs. You put your hands on my chest as you sit just above my dick with it resting on your ass. You move back a bit rubbing against it just to tease me because I've been messing with you so much. I reach up and pinch your nipple to show you that I am not a fan of this teasing. You smile back at me enjoy this a little bit too much for my liking. I reach up and put my arm around you and pull you into your chest against mine. My lips on yours.

At the same time, I reach down and grab my dick and help it find its way to your pussy. I slide the tip in causing you to gasp a little bit but you move back causing it to go in more. As the head slides you move up and lean back preparing to take all of it in. You move down on it slowly as your pussy is squeezing every inch of my cock while it slides inside of you. Just when you think it won't fit the last inch goes in and you sit down on me with a happy sigh.

You begin to move up and down now as you start to moan. Loudly. I reach over and rub your clit with my fingers as you bounce up and down on my dick. Your titties begin to bounce on your chest and I reach up and put my hands on them. "Don't want them to go anywhere" I smile. You laugh at me and it quickly turns into a moan as I thrust up one time when you are coming down. Now It's my turn.

You hop off and I get up and bend you over the bed. I slide my dick back into your pussy which is now so wet that you're dripping. I put my hands on your hips and begin to push my dick all the way inside. You begin to moan my name as it gets all the way in and I pull it out again slowly and then slide it back in faster. I keep doing this getting faster and faster. I reach up and grab your hair pulling your head back to me. I put my hand on your throat and stare into your eyes while I'm filling your pussy with my cock. You're moaning my name as you feel my dick pulsing inside of you. "I'm close" you say. I start fucking your pussy harder and faster than before wanting to feel you cum on my dick. "I'm gonna cum" you manage to get out through the moaning.

"Not yet" I smile into your eyes and pull my cock out of your pussy. You turn around and look at me with almost tears in your eyes. I grab you and turn you around laying you back on the bed. I grab your legs again and this time put them around my waist. I stare into your eyes while I slide my dick inside of you again. I want to see you when you cum. I begin fucking your pussy fast this time making sure I make up for lost time. I reach up and put my hand on your neck again and kiss you as I do so.

My free hand is switching between rubbing your clit and playing with your nipples. Now I'm getting close to cumming too. I tell you and you say let's cum at the same time. I agree. Sweats pouring off our bodies as we've been going at it quite a while and we're both tired. The air is filled with the smell of our bodies and the sounds of my dick sliding in and out of your tight pussy. We're both very close to cumming now.

I thrust faster and faster and now I'm rubbing your clit trying to make you cum first. You can tell what I'm doing so you wrap your legs squeezing my tighter and pulling me in even deeper. It happens at the same time. I feel your body spasm as you hit your orgasm and you feel my legs almost give out as I begin to cum. I pull out and cover your titties in my cum as yours begins to drip out of your pussy.