After Dinner Drive

Story Info
After getting dinner, a drive with a date turns sexy.
1.8k words
3.91
9.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True Story

This was my second date with Elle. We had gone out once before and hit it off and finally had the chance to meet up again. During the previous week, our texts had started turning more sexual and I was definitely looking to see what would happen tonight. She was gorgeous; 5'5", middle eastern with long brown hair and 32DDDs that she didn't mind showing off. In fact, I mentioned I was a fan and that she said she was going to wear something a little "too revealing."

We both lived far apart so we decided to meet halfway for dinner. When I got there, I saw her walk up and she looked beautiful, as always and was wearing jeans and had a raincoat on. Hmm, I thought, I don't get to see this "too revealing" top just yet, but based on our last date I knew I wouldn't be disappointed. The server directed us to our table and as we sat down, she left her jacket on, but looked around sheepishly.

"Leaving the jacket on?" I said with a grin.

"I don't know if I should take my jacket off, this top is a bit much." She replied. I laughed and shrugged it off. She looked around some more and decided to take the jacket off and revealed why she was so nervous: a black top with deep V cut showing her incredible cleavage. It went low enough I could see the center of her bra, and her large chest pushed the sides of the top out showing perfectly shaped breasts. A drawstring weaving between the sides of the shirt were the only things covering her chest and I use the words "cover" generously. Mmmm, I thought, this is going to be a fun night. And it was. I enjoyed her company and we had a great time, but dinner was over and it was time to figure out what to do next.

The place we met was a small town and there wasn't much to do, plus it was cold and dark out already so we couldn't walk around (there wasn't anywhere to go anyways). I suggested we go for a drive and listen to music and luckily she agreed to it. Yesss I thought, smooth, real smooth.

The drive started off fine, continuing our conversation in the bar and winding down backroads in the dark. But of course, it became sexual. I don't remember the trigger, maybe me talking about her top but it was time to have some fun. I could see she had the same sheepish look on her face and when I asked her what's going on, she said she was thinking of what to do and if she should do it. I decided to play it cool and figure out what to do next when all of a sudden, Elle took my right hand and placed it on her chest and under her bra. Fuck yeah, I'm in. I immediately began massaging those beautiful 32DDDs, playing with her nipples and slowly pulling her already exposed top down to reveal them fully. Every so often, I'd stop at a stop sign and lean over to lick her nipples before driving again. You may ask, why not stop and have fun? Well, I've been caught before doing so and I really don't want to ruin the night, plus the roads are quiet and it's an easy drive.

Our conversation was equally hot. I told her how I like to jack off on long drives when I'm by myself. She thought it was hot but asked where I'd cum? I usually shoot it in my underwear or under my shirt for easy clean up.

"Why not cum in your hand?" She asked.

"I could, but I'd still need a way to clean it up." I responded.

"I mean, you could just lick it up." She came back. Fuuuuck, that was hot, I thought. I was already turned on but that just dialed it up further.

"You like that? That doesn't weird you out?" I asked.

"No, I think it's really hot." She smiled. Like a lot of guys, the thought also turns me on but when the time comes, I usually lose interest. But if I was with someone who could help me out...

Finally, things got down to business. While playing with her nipples, she reached across and ran her hand up my right leg. Mmm, the feeling of anticipation is incredible and drives me wild. Higher up her hand went to right between my legs. She could feel how hard I was and was ready to have her fun. After undoing the belt and slowly unzipping my pants, Elle started slowly stroking my hard dick. Yesss, I love this, I thought. She was struggling a bit because my jeans were in the way though.

"A little help?" She joked as she tugged at my pants. I laughed and pulled them down off my hip to give her better access. I was as hard as I've ever been when she started moving her hand up and down. I made sure not to touch myself in the preceding days so it'd be even more and to have someone finally stroke me was a heavenly feeling. I could feel the pleasure build and I couldn't wait for my load to shoot all over. But she took her time, teasing and stroking. Letting it build. My precum was flowing and she noticed. Taking a finger, she took some precum off the tip of my dick and put it to her mouth to taste.

"Mmm, you taste good." she stated.

"Mmm yeah, can I have a taste?" I asked. Again, with her finger, she took some of my precum and took it to my mouth. I sucked my precum off her finger and there was definitely a good amount of it. It tasted slightly salty but I liked it and the thought of her enjoying it and doing this with me really worked me up. For awhile this continued, her stroking me and both of us getting a taste every so often. But the fun and games were over, time to finish the job. She began stroking harder and faster and I could feel things build. Fuuuck, I thought. This is going to be good.

Faster and faster she went, and the pleasure only got more and more. I could hear her breathing heavier in anticipation and I was letting out a moan. She begged me to cum in her sexy voice. And I wanted to. Like mercury rising in a thermometer, it felt like the pleasure was rising in my dick ready to blow out the top. Except it was just sitting there. No matter how hard or fast she stroked, I just couldn't get over the edge. It's hard to make me cum and it was showing right now.

With her arm getting tired, she decided to take a quick rest. It's ok, I told her as I continued to massage her chest.

"But I really want to make you cum!" She responded. I assured her it was ok and that it felt reaaally good what she was doing. Being the trooper she was, she quickly got back to work. Stroking. Tasting. And working me up. Again the pleasured built up until I thought I'd cum but would stop short. This occurred several more times and frustrating as it may seem, I was still enjoying it. But I wanted to cum, not just for myself, but for her. She was working hard and we both wanted that reward. And between my not jacking off for several days and her edging me down I knew this would be big.

"Ok, this is it, I'm going to make you cum!" She explained. I believed her, she was determined and wouldn't give up. She shifted her body and got in a better position so she could switch hands and keep it going. Stroking my hard dick and focusing more on the head, it was time to make things happen. Again, the pleasure built and I was anticipating what would be a firehose of cum shooting out the top. Her strokes her fast and hard. No more teasing, this was serious business. When her arm got tired then it was the other hand.

"Mmm fuck, I'm getting close." I muttered. "Faster, harder." I whimpered out. This was it, I could feel it. The teasing, the tasting, the feeling her up, and her sexiness all combined to a pleasure volcano that could not be stopped.

"Yeah? Mmm baby come for me!" She exclaimed. "I want to taste you. Cum now." With those words I was finally over the edge. Nothing could stop me now. The dam burst and the flood was coming.

"I'm cumming." I mustered to get out. And then it happened. The contractions in my lower body began to work my cum out to the tip and outward. The first shot released and was quickly followed by a more powerful second, third and fourth and more. Cum came flying out of the tip and landed on whatever was in the way. Because it was dark, I couldn't see where it all went but I definitely felt it on my clothes. Later, I found it all over my seatbelt, shirt, jacket and even my door. I was soaked. And I loved it. The smell of cum permeated the air, as well, adding to the scene.

"Fuuuck, that was amazing. Thank you." I smiled to Elle. I needed a moment to recover from this intense event and coming down from such a build up took some time.

"Mmm, you're welcome babe," she responded. While in my post orgasm bliss, I looked over to see her take her hand to her mouth, and started licking her fingers clean. "You taste really good," she continued. Seeing someone lick my cum off their fingers is such a turn on to me. Her tongue ran up her fingers and the back of her hand as she cleaned up the tidal wave of cum I had unleashed.

"Want some?" She asked.

"Yes please." I responded and took her hand in front of my face. Usually, I'm a little hesitant to taste my cum because the desire passes after I release. But I was so turned on I couldn't wait. I stuck my tongue out and licked up the rest of the cum she missed. Not great, not terrible, but sexy in a way I couldn't explain. Considering the fact that she liked it helped me lick up what was rest. I knew it turned her on and that turned me on. Between the two of us, we finished all the cum that was on her hand.

We drove back to where she was parked. I wanted to return the favor with her but we were already running late and had to save it for another date. We kissed goodbye and normally I would've gotten out of the car, but considering how my clothes were soaked in cum, I could only hug her from the inside. Until next time.