After Dinner Entertainment

Story Info
My wife is post dinner entertainment, in more ways than one.
2.7k words
3.89
84k
54
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 3 of series, based on my real life experience, with only the names changed for anonymity. If you are not into the hotwife/cuckold scene, please pass this by. If you are into this, I'd appreciate your constructive comments.

So here I was, sitting at my PC, working from home and thinking about my first adventure into the world of being a cuckold husband. Prior to meeting my wife, I had ventured into the world of swinging and had met various couples and wives over the years, so had experienced things from the other side, so to speak. Then I'd met Linda. We got on like a house on fire, enjoyed similar things in life and it just felt right to move in with each other after a short period of time. Within 3 years, we decided to get married. For both of us, it was our second marriages and we intended to put our initial disastrous marriages truly behind us. We were both in our mid-forties, had good jobs and were reasonably fit. Our kids from our previous marriages had all grown up and left home, so here we were, young enough to be enjoying our new life together.

A casual comment, whilst on our honeymoon, about whether I'd enjoy seeing my wife, Linda, with her ex-boyfriend Christian, had resulted in him meeting us at our house and me watching Linda and Christian have sex. I'd known about Christian from early on in our relationship and how he had opened Linda's eyes to the world of swinging with both couples, females and single males. I too had been honest and open with Linda about my meetings and adventures with both couples and wives. Quite often, in bed, we would share the stories of our sexual adventures, which certainly added a spark in the bedroom.

I must admit, I was unsure when I first said OK to the suggestion, however, when it came to the evening and watching them together, I enjoyed it, enough for Linda to asks whether I wanted her to arrange another meeting with Christian.

"Why not." I told her, "If it's anything like the last meeting, then it should be fun."

"OK, I'll get in touch with Christian and see what I can arrange."

Immediately, Linda text Christian and within about 15 minutes of sending it, she received a reply from him and headed off to the kitchen, no doubt to check the calendar.

"Christian would love to meet up again and I've checked our calendar and next Tuesday would work for us and also Christian."

"Great, in that case, tell him that's fine."

Linda text him and almost immediately received a reply.

"Christian won't be able to get to us until about 6ish and has a meeting locally the following day, so wondered whether it would be OK for him to stay over? I'll make up the spare bedroom and he can stay in there. What do you think?"

"Yes, that's not a problem, especially if it helps him out."

Linda text him and let him know and told me that he'd replied and said thanks.

The next week went quickly, with a mixture of work and social meetings with friends and before we knew it, Tuesday had arrived.

Linda had prepared a meal that just needed to be reheated and had got the spare room made up for Christian. Just after 4, she had gone upstairs to have a bath and change. I imagined that, as part of her preparation, that she would shave her pussy, something she told me that Christian enjoyed. When she appeared in the lounge, she was wearing a dress. Again, I knew from what she'd told me previously, that Christian particularly enjoyed her in a dress. She was also wearing a favourite perfume of mine, that always got me aroused.

At just gone 6, Christian's car pulled up on the drive. The doorbell rang and I answered it, letting Christian in. He put down his overnight bag in the hall and went into the lounge, presenting Linda with a bouquet of yellow flowers, her favourite and also a bottle of Prosecco, her preferred long drink of choice.

She thanked him and kissed him on the cheek. She then patted the sofa, telling him to take a seat and asked me to get us drinks.

Linda asked for a glass of her Prosecco, Christian and I settled for a glass of red wine.

When I went back into the lounge with the drinks, Linda was sat next to Christian, on the sofa. I passed them their drinks and sat in the armchair, across the room, facing the sofa.

We chatted about work and what we'd be getting up to socially, since we'd last met. Christian told us about his trips abroad with work and that he'd still not had time to meet another woman, due to being too busy.

"Well, you've always got me." Linda replied. "If that's OK with you Pete?"

Before I knew it, I had replied, "Yes, of course." In my head I was thinking, bloody hell, why did you go and say that and also reply so quickly.

Linda picked up on this and said, "Oh, that didn't take you long to think about!" A broad grin spread across her face. "Well Mr. C, it looks as though Pete has given you and I an open invitation to meet again."

Christian smiled, lent forward and kissed Linda full on the lips. She responded, parting her lips and entwining their tongues. I noticed Christian's hand move up Linda's thigh and his thumb press into where her pussy would be under her dress. Linda let out a purr of delight, as they continued to kiss. Christian had obviously hit the spot. I sat, transfixed and noticed that I'd started to get an erection.

"Right, before we get too carried away, let's have dinner." Linda suggested.

I topped up our drinks, as Linda reheated the meal she had prepared and served it. Whilst we chatted about normal everyday things, if I had been a mind-reader, I would have bet that we were each sat there thinking, I wonder what will happen after we've eaten.

After dinner, I helped Linda clear up, topped up our glasses and we went back into the lounge, sitting in exactly the same positions, Linda and Christian on the sofa and me in the armchair facing them.

Linda was almost through her bottle of Prosecco and by her behaviour, I could tell. She had become a lot friskier. Suddenly, she said, "Let's put some music on." She went to her phone, went through her music app and announced, "Yes, this playlist is a good one."

Kiss by Prince filled the room from the speakers.

With that, Linda got up from the sofa and stood in front of Christian. "I do believe that you enjoyed me putting on a bit of a dance show, when we stayed at that hotel a couple of years ago, so this is for you."

Linda began to dance provocatively in front of Christian. From my armchair, all I could see was Linda's back. So, I decided to move to another armchair, that gave me a side on view.

Her hips snaked from side to side, as her 38C breast jiggled under her dress. She began to rub her hands up and down her thighs and over her breasts. She moved towards Christian and stood in front of him, her legs planted slightly further apart than she'd normally stand. Christian took the signal and put his right hand under Linda's dress, obviously feeling her pussy. Linda wriggled a bit, ensuring Christian's finger was pressing her buttons so to speak. She then leant forward and kissed him deeply, before moving back to the middle of the lounge, still facing him.

Next up was "I'm A Slave 4U" by Britney Spears.

As the song began, Linda changed her dancing rhythm in time with it. Linda then took the hem of her dress and held it with both hands, pulling it up and above her head, before tossing it to one side.

There she stood, in front of Christian, in her bare feet and white lacy underwear. Her 38C breasts, cascading over the top of the bra. At one point she turned away from Christian, pushing her ass towards him. As she did, I glimpsed the tell-tale damp patch of arousal at the front of her knickers.

As she faced away from Christian, she put her hands behind her, unclipping her bra. She discarded this to one side, covering each of her breasts with one of her hands before turning around. She moved close to Christian's face and as she did so, she removed her hands, letting her ample breasts swing freely. Her nipples were already hard and aroused.

She took one of her breasts in her hand and offered it to Christian. He lent forward and took her nipple into his mouth, gently but firmly biting it with his teeth. Linda's knees buckled slightly as he did this.

She once again moved further away from Christian, into the centre of the room. She then asked me to come and join her in the centre of the room. I did as I was asked. As I got near her, she said, "Please could you pull my knickers off for me."

Linda stood in front of me and I knelt on the floor in front of her, my eyeline, level with her lacy white knickers. I put both of my hands, either side of the waistband and began to slowly pull them down. Linda stepped out of them and said to me, "Pete, are my knickers wet?"

I picked them up from the floor and indeed, the gusset of them was soaked with Linda's juices of arousal. "Yes, they are." I replied.

"Why do you think that is?"

"Probably because you are looking forward to fucking Christian?" I asked.

"Right first time." Linda replied, as she smiled.

Linda then turned around, to face Christian and proceeded to go onto all fours in the middle of the room.

"Pete, please move behind me and tell Christian what you can see."

I did as I was told. "I can see that your pussy lips are open and that your pussy is very wet indeed."

"Would you say that I am ready to be fucked by Christian."

"Yes, definitely."

"Good, you can go and sit back down in your chair now." Linda replied.

Linda moved towards Christian and began to unbuckle his belt. She then unzipped his trousers and with a couple of tugs, proceeded to pull them off, together with Christian's boxers. His hard cock sprang upwards in front of Linda and she bent towards it, kissing the tip of it.

Christian removed his shirt, so he was completely naked. Linda moved towards him and pushed his legs open. She walked in between them and then turned around to face away from him.

Then Linda began to bend her legs and as she did so, I saw Christian holding his cock and guide it towards the entrance to her waiting pussy.

Linda then told me to move in front of her, take my clothes off and sit on the floor. I did as she asked. My own cock was equally as hard as Christian's, although his cock was probably a couple inches longer and probably twice as thick as mine.

From my new vantage point, I could see Christian's purple cockhead and then Linda squatted further and suddenly it had disappeared deep inside Linda. She let out a moan of sheer pleasure. "God, you feel so big inside me." Linda gasped.

Linda began to slowly move up and down Christian's hard shaft and from where I was sitting, I could see her juices covering his cock, making it easy for her to slide up and down. On each downward movement, Linda's pussy lips looked as though they were sucking Christian deep inside her body and on every upward movement, it looked like her pussy lips didn't want to let Christian's cock go.

I for my part, watched and began to wank my cock.

After a while, Linda got off Christian's cock, which was glistening and wet with her juices.

She faced me, on all fours, her ass and pussy, pointing towards Christian.

"You know what to do now Christian."

Without another word said, Christian knelt behind Linda. I could make out that he was rubbing his cock head up and down Linda's waiting slit before thrusting forward and filling her with his manhood.

"God, that feels so good. Do it harder and faster."

Christian began fucking Linda hard and fast from behind and I could hear his balls slapping against her ass. Linda pushed back, matching his movements, trying to get every last inch of his hardness inside her.

Linda's breathing became shallower and more frequent and I knew this was the prelude to her orgasm. Christian also knew the signals and fucked her even faster and harder.

"Oh God, yesssssssss." Linda exclaimed, as she orgasmed. "Fuck, yessssssss."

"Fill me with your cum now." She exclaimed to Christian.

As if on cue, Christian gave a couple more hard thrusts and his back arched as he made four involuntary thrusts of his hips, obviously shooting his cum deep inside Linda.

"Wow, I'd forgotten how good that felt." Linda said.

Her whole body was trembling with the pleasure of her orgasm, as she still was on all fours.

Christian's cock slipped out of her cum-filled pussy and he sat back on the sofa. "As wonderful as ever Linda."

Linda turned around to face Christian and said to me, "Pete, now you can fuck me."

I was now faced with Linda's pussy, gaping wide from her fucking by Christian and his cum, already starting to leak out.

I grabbed my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down the entrance to her pussy. I could already see a mixture of her juices and Christian's cock begin to coat my cock. I looked in front of Linda and I knew that she was cleaning Christian's cock. This is so horny, I thought to myself, as I thrust my full length deep inside her.

Linda's pussy was extremely hot, wet and also tight, from her recent orgasm.

I began to build up momentum, thinking about Christian's cock doing the same just minutes before me. I looked at my cock and saw that the rapid movement of my cock had begun to turn the mixture of juice and cum in Linda's pussy, into a white cream. So, this is what a creampie is like, I thought to myself. That thought and the feeling tipped me over the edge and I added my cum to Christians, deep inside Linda's pussy.

"So, did you enjoy that Pete?" Linda asked me.

"I can't lie, yes, that was incredible."

"Good, as I know that both Christian and I also enjoyed it."

We got cleaned up and dressed and sat chatting for a while. Linda looked at her watch and shared that it was getting late and that she was thinking it was time to head up to bed.

Christian and I agreed. We cleared up the wine glasses, made sure the house was locked and headed for the bedrooms, Christian picking up his overnight bag from the hallway, as we did.

When we got to the landing, Linda turned to me. "Pete, I was thinking, you get to sleep with me every night and I therefore wondered whether you'd be kind enough to let Christian join me tonight and you sleep in the spare bedroom."

I didn't see that one coming! However, before I knew it, I had agreed.

Christian said, "Thanks Pete, that is really appreciated and just to let you know that I will take good care of your wife."

We all headed one by one to the bathroom, with me being the last one to get ready for bed.

When I'd finished, I went to our bedroom to hang up my clothes. Linda and Christian, were already in bed. The room was warm and the duvet was on the floor. Linda was lying beside Christian, gently caressing and wanking his cock, which was already becoming hard again.

I bent down and kissed Linda on the lips.

As I left the room, to go to the spare bedroom, which was next door, Linda said, "Sweet dreams and have a good night's sleep. See you in the morning."

I thought, how the hell am I going to have a good night's sleep, with my wife and Christian in our bed, next door to where I was.