All Comments on 'After Dinner Treat'

by Xamphos

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very nice !

Very intimate and very nice !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the only thing I see here is a woman who is so ful

of herself she wants to humiliate her husband in public in front of their friends. You can try and dress up the group sex part but the woman is a very spiteful controlling ego maniac. What her husband should have done is stand up and say I am going home with you or without you. But I am not taking the waitress and if you persist in these irrational acts our marriage is at risk. But this would take a man of both morals and ethics with a real sense of character. You wrote that he flirted with but was not sexually active with women. So one can only assume the waitress was for the wife's pleasure and not the husbands. Besides being disrespectful and humiliating her husband one might also question due to these actions if she had already been commiting adultry on her husband. Had it been my own wife doing such a thing, I am afraid divorce would have been the only outcome. The act was that irrational and disrespectful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Not Hot

Didn't find story erotic, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
An interesting story

But not really erotic. There's sex -- for sure, but it's not a turn-on. Had it been without the other couples watching, and just interplay among the husband, wife and the waitress, with more foreplay, and some reluctance on the part of the waitress, it'd have been more erotic -- for me at least.

Also ... PRONE is lying on one's belly. SUPINE is lying on one's back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I enjoyed it

And just imagining that it was me that Maria was licking made me feel very hot.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969about 16 years ago
What on earth!

What on earth is this story about and what catorgory are you headed for is it Lesbian,Bdsm,Exhitionist,nonconsent,group sex I know you labeled it group sex but it could have been any of the catorgories on this site.

In fact the only catorgories you missed apart from a few others are incest,erotic horror,and although you have made what could have been an erotic couplings story into a non erotic story so for that well done!

And if I EVER had a wife that tried to do this to me and trust me she would only try it once She would not be my wife any longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Skip To Your Lieu Lunacy

And this was about???<P>

She gets even for his wandering eyes by hiring a whore to fuck him and eat her out in a restaurant in front of mutual friends - gee that makes sense - to whom besides the writer?<P>

Next turning over cows and making friends with sheep or worse - but she loves him - HUH?<P>

What is this about? Anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

One of the most erotic stories I've ever read. An I'm glued to literotica on my iPhone. Haha. Fuck the naysayers. It's beatiiful!! Thank you. I'll have to try this sometime. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well we can see the nuts were out. They loved it

Safe Sane and Consensual, got that. Without those three things most sexual acts are irrational. Nothing in here was consensual, safe, sane, or rational, and I really dont enjoy reading stories about mentally deficient people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stupidity

Not sure who is stupider wife or hubby

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really enjoyed this great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous