After Her Run

Story Info
M and J enjoy some post-run bliss.
910 words
1
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

She slowed down, pulling in deep breaths as she went from a steady run to a mild walk. She had gotten up early for her Sunday run, leaving him asleep. He looked so relaxed as he shifted into her spot and wrapped his arms around her pillow, taking in her scent and warmth.

On the road, she kept pace with her music, listening to the sound of her breath and the rhythm of her feet alongside the heavy beat. Her mind always became clear when she ran, and she could really think about the things that mattered to her most when it was just her on the concrete. Today, her mind drifted to J. She could have watched him sleep for hours. She wanted to kiss his eyelids, his temples, his cheeks. She wanted to run her hands down the sides of his face, gently stroking his beard and pulling his lips close to hers. She ached to be the center of his dreams, and to know his dreams so she could make them a reality.

M finished her cool down walk and pulled her headphones out of her ears. She entered their house quietly, turning on the coffee and kicking off her sneakers. While the coffee dripped, she climbed into the shower and soaped herself down, giving herself goosebumps despite the warm water as she ran her hands down her sides and imagined him exploring her body. She massaged the shampoo into her hair and groaned a little as she rinsed it all out, thinking about him kissing her neck and putting his arms around her. She savored the warm water for a minute more, then begrudgingly got out of the shower and wrapped herself in a towel. She returned to the kitchen to get a mug of coffee for each of them, then walked silently back into their bedroom.

She placed his coffee on the side table and slid back into her side of the bed, throwing her towel on the floor. She sipped her coffee and watched his chest rise and fall. Finally, she put her mug down and slid closer to him, wrapping her leg around him. He startled for a second, then opened his eyes. She was warm and smooth, her skin still radiating heat from the shower. His eyes adjusted to wakefulness as she brought her lips to his forehead.

"Good morning my love." He smiled, feeling his cock surge at the sound of her voice and the feeling of her body so close to his.

"Good morning. Did you go run?" He asked.

"I did. I thought a lot about you." She replied.

"I thought about kissing you, and touching you, and pleasuring you. All Sunday long." J smiled and responded by kissing her softly, then with force. She swung the rest of her body over him so she was straddling his waist and they continued to kiss. He brought his hands to cup her bottom, guiding her hips into him. She ground her hips into him, and he continued to massage her ass, enjoying the feeling of her teasing his morning erection. She paused their kissing and sat up, her breasts displayed prominently as she used her hands to push her wet hair back. He ogled her for a moment, then gestured to remove his boxers, the one article of clothing he had selected to sleep in.

She obliged, slowly peeling them down his legs and throwing them next to her towel, followed by a longing gaze at his cock. She brought her face close, then purring, she took every inch into her mouth. She sucked him slowly, keeping her eyes locked on his. If he could read her mind, he would know all the naughty things she was thinking about doing, just for his pleasure. Instead, he gazed into her eyes and thought of the deep lust growing in his cock as he came closer to his release. M continued to blow him, until he reached under her shoulders and pulled her back on top of him.

"Please. Ride me." She smiled and positioned herself over him, dangling her nipples in line with his lips, tempting him to suck her tits as she took every inch of him inside of her. When she was finally filled with him, M started to roll her hips into him slowly, allowing him to suck her nipples and squeeze her ass. She could feel her clit rushing and growing in size as he touched her just as he knew she liked. Her legs were tired, and his strong hands massaging her ass and legs was just what she needed as they made love. He pulled her hips closer into him so she could rub her clit against him, feeling his cock tease her gspot inside of her.

They continued pleasuring one another, enjoying their early morning fuck, eventually reaching the point where they both needed a release. M came first, her cunt gripping at his cock until he came moments later. They breathed heavily, M resting her head on his shoulder and nuzzling her body into his.

Finally, he commented, "did you even bring me coffee too?" She smiled at him.

"Yes, I even brought you coffee."

He sat up and patted the bed next to him, encouraging her to curl up by his side with her own mug. They settled into one another, sipping coffee and watching trash on the television. Happy Sunday.


PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers