After Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great, sweetheart," Gregory said with a pleased voice. "You did a wonderful job. I'll be making sure to pay you back for your... performance," he said with a raised brow and a smirk.

Cassie only nodded and smiled. "Thank you so much. I'm really grateful that you decided to give me a chance," she said.

"Of course, doll. I'm very happy that you decided to come over." He winked at her before reaching for the wine bottle again, pouring some more wine into his glass. "Why don't you stay for a while? I'd love to spend the rest of the evening with you."

Cassie took a moment to think about it, before she nodded. "Sure. May I have more wine, please?" She asked, picking up her glass again before gesturing towards it. Gregory chuckled. "Of course," he said before pouring some wine into her glass.

I should feel ashamed of myself... But I don't. I just had mind-blowing sex with my sexy professor and I'm getting better grades because of it, and I don't regret any of it at all, Cassie thought to herself smugly, taking a sip from her wine glass. Mission complete. Now all that's left is to see if he keeps his word about my grades...


Cassie took a deep breath as she stared at her laptop screen, about to click the link to see her upgraded mark for the course. She crossed her fingers in her left hand under the desk before she clicked it, widening her eyes to see her new mark in the class.

Oh my god, she thought to herself before looking at Gregory, who was talking to other students about their grades. He actually changed my mark!

Cassie smiled to herself before closing her laptop and packing it in her bag, putting away all her things. She waited until all the other students finished speaking to Gregory and the classroom was empty so that she could talk to him.

Gregory began to pack up his things. He looked up when he saw Cassie. "Hello, Cassie. How can I help you?"

I can't believe he can still act like nothing's changed between us even though I went over to his place last week and had sex with him in his jacuzzi... Cassie cleared her throat. "Um, I just wanted to thank you for changing my mark," she said shyly. "I'm really thankful."

Gregory only smiled at her. "Well, you did the extra credit, so it's only fair, right?" He said, winking at her. Cassie looked away and blushed. "W-well, I just wanted to thank you anyways."

"No problem at all, Miss Suarez. See you next class," he said to her before going back to putting away his things. Cassie nodded before beginning to make her way to the classroom door.

"Oh, and by the way, Cassie..."

Cassie stopped when she made it to the door, looking at him. "Yes?"

Gregory took his time to check her out, looking her up and down before smirking. "If you ever want to... discuss some things that aren't school related, same place, every Saturday night," he said to her.

Cassie only blushed deeper before looking away. "Alright, sir..."

"Ah ah, what did I say?" He asked her as he raised his brows, waiting for the right answer from her. Cassie shook her head. "Sorry... I meant 'alright, Gregory,'" she said before leaving the classroom.

Cassie bit her lip as she walked down the hallway, thinking about her newfound crush on her hot professor. Guess I know where I'll be whenever I'm bored on Saturday nights, she thought to herself with a mischievous smile.

12