Stepdad's Punishment

Story Info
He's not happy when stepdaughter comes home late with a boy.
2.4k words
4.14
86.2k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yamucha
yamucha
77 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Evelyn Landry walked hand-in-hand with Peter, the boy that she was seeing. They had come back from their date down at the bowling alley where they had spent time with some of their friends. Evelyn and Peter weren't exactly a couple, but they had been getting very close and flirty with each other, even hooking up a few times.

They made it to the porch of Evelyn's house, standing in front of each other as they looked into each other's eyes, smiling at each other.

"I had a lot of fun tonight," Peter said sheepishly. Evelyn grinned wider. "I did, too."

He shyly bit his lip and looked away for a moment. "Um... Can I tell you something?" He asks.

Evelyn nodded. "Yeah, of course. What's up?"

Peter looked into her eyes again, his face flushing red. "I really like you," he said shyly. "Like, really really like you."

Evelyn wrapped her arms around Peter. "I really like you, too."

She pulled away to see him smiling broadly. "R-really? Uh—cool! Cool..." He scratches his head and chuckles. "Well... Goodnight."

The two of them slowly leaned in for a kiss, until they were suddenly interrupted by the front door opening, revealing Evelyn's stepfather, Scott Jefferson, who did not look happy.

Evelyn cleared her throat. "This is my... friend, Peter," she introduced. Peter awkwardly bowed in greeting. Scott studied Peter up and down before shifting his eyes at Evelyn, frowning under his moustache. "Don't you know how late it is?"

"I know," she said with a sigh. "We were just saying goodnight." She turns to Peter and gives him a look. He seemed to understand, nodding at Scott. "Goodnight, sir," he said to Scott before walking off the porch and getting into his car.

As soon as he drove away, Evelyn stormed past Scott and stomped up the stairs. "Where the hell do you think you're going?!" Scott yelled, but only received a hard slam of the door in response.

Evelyn felt like she was going to explode in anger. She hated her stepfather. She was eighteen and could be wherever she wanted to be with whoever she wanted!

She took a deep breath before looking at the framed picture of her with her mother and father from previous years before. Evelyn had a filipina mother and an American father, but her parents divorced because her father cheated on her mother. Now, her mother was married to Scott, and even though he was a very attractive man, he was a strict asshole and a cop. Evelyn would tend to wonder why her mom was so attracted to white men who were assholes.

Evelyn found him to be physically attractive—he was muscular and had a very handsome face, but the amount of hate she had for him outweighed that.

She flopped on her bed and pulled up her blanket to cover herself before she took her phone out of her pocket, pulling up her messaging app to text Peter. "Sorry about my stepdad. He's such an asshole," she typed out before hitting send. Suddenly, she jumped when she heard her bedroom door bust open. It was Scott.

"Get up," he said to her. Evelyn ignored him and stayed where she was, pretending as if he wasn't there.

"I said get up!" Scott sternly ordered again.

"Leave me alone! Get out of my room!" Evelyn yelled at him.

"You little..." Scott pulled the blanket off of her, and she reached her breaking point. "Fuck you!" She screamed at him. "You were supposed to be home by eight-thirty... And it's midnight! You will never see that boy again, you hear me?!" She tried to hit him, but he grabbed her tightly by the wrist.

"You can't control me," Evelyn hissed at him. She gasped when he pushed her away as she fell on her bed. He grabbed her phone, scrolling through the message log between her and Peter. "Hey, give that back!" She yelled at him. He grabbed her by the wrist again, much tighter that time so that she wouldn't escape. She screamed and cursed at him, trying to break free as he scrolled through her phone. Pictures of her clad in lacy lingerie and posing seductively came up, along with a photo of herself topless as she stuck out her tongue. Scott looked absolutely furious.

Evelyn's face reddened in both anger and embarrassment at her stepfather seeing those kinds of pictures of her. "You little slut! You bet that you'll never see him again," he angrily says. Evelyn finally released herself from his grip and tried to hit him again, but he pushed her back on her bed and pinned her down.

A rush of fear ran through her body as she looked into Scott's eyes. She sensed anger, disappointment, and perhaps... lust?

"You want to act like a whore? Exposing yourself for attention from boys?" Scott yelled at her. She groaned as she tried to fight him off, but it was no use. He chuckled. "Don't try and escape. You want to be a slut, huh? You wanna show your body and have guys get off from you?"

She shook her head and continued to curse at him, struggling to get out of his grasp. He held her down with one hand as he began to unzip her sweater with the other. He laughed. "Wow. Wearing nothing but a skimpy bra under your sweater... You really are a whore." He ran his hand up her body, grabbing at one one of her tits as she whimpered and shut her eyes, her face completely flushed red.

Evelyn clenched her jaw and gulped. This is so humiliating, she thought to herself as she turned her head and tried to hide her embarrassed face.

"This is what you want, isn't it? You want to be a little tramp." He grabbed her face with his hand and turned her head to force her to look at him as he smirked from under his moustache. "Look Daddy in the eye while you take your punishment, little girl."

Tears of anger stinged Evelyn's eyes, her eyes glossy from under her eyelashes. "You're not my 'daddy.' And I will never be your little girl," she spat at him coldly. He sighed and shook his head before gripping her face harder, his other hand crawling up her leg and underneath her skirt, hooking his finger around the waistband of her panties as she gasped, feeling a warm sensation pooling between her legs. Scott had a smug expression on his face. "You're not making this very easy, cupcake."

Evelyn was completely red in the face as she decided to finally give up. She was much too tired to fight, and much too turned on, as well.

Scott chuckled. "There we go, that's a good girl..." He let go of her face and she leaned back onto her pillow, while Scott slowly pulled her panties down her legs before tossing them aside.

Evelyn gasped as Scott spread her legs wider. He licked his lips, gazing down at the beautiful sight beneath him—a gorgeous teenage slut with her legs apart, her beautiful pussy on display that was so wet just for him. Evelyn shut her eyes and turned her head to the side to try and hide her embarrassingly red face, shivering under him. "I'm so lucky that I have such a sexy little cutie like you. I've dreamt of punishing you like this for so long."

He moved down, leaving a bite on her inner thigh as she moaned softly. He chuckled. "Heh... Such a cute moan..."

He continues to leave kisses and bites along her inner thighs, and Evelyn couldn't take it anymore. "S-Scott... Ngh..." He stopped before looking up at her. "Mmm?"

Evelyn sighed as her hand desperately grabbed at her bedsheets. Maybe this is what she wanted all along. For her sexy stepdad to punish her, please her, take her. "Please..."

Scott smirked at her. "Please, what? You won't get anything unless you tell me what I wanna hear, baby."

Evelyn whined in frustration. "Please, daddy... I want you to f-fuck me," she cried out, never thinking that she would ever say those words in her life. "I want my Daddy Scott to show me how much of a bad girl I've been. Nnn... I want daddy to make me his bitch and pound me like the little whore that I am," she finished as she looked at him with glossy eyes and a flushed face. Scott was stunned and very, very aroused hearing her say that.

"Very good," he growled, making the girl squeal as he abruptly flipped her over onto her stomach. He chuckled, grabbing a handful of her backside in his large hand as she gasped. "My babygirl has such a cute ass," he commented as he rubbed her ass before spanking it, making her whimper. "I can't imagine that stupid boy touching my precious little princess."

Evelyn suddenly widened her eyes and moaned out loudly when she felt Scott's warm tongue flicking at her pussy from behind. "Ahh, fuck!" She moaned out, earning a hard spank from Scott as she whimpered. "Good girls shouldn't use naughty words," he said.

"S-sorry, daddy..." Evelyn softly whined. Scott went back to devouring her heat again, licking at her clit before pushing his tongue inside of her, making her grip the bedsheets as she panted out his name. He spanked her again as his tongue continued to explore her wet cunt.

Evelyn felt like she was completely on cloud nine. The combination of him fucking me with his tongue while he spanks me like a good, submissive little bitch... It's so embarrassing, but it feels so fucking good! She felt him remove his tongue from her before replacing it with his fingers.

"Who do you belong to?" He asked as he pushed his fingers deeper inside of her, making her shut her eyes and squeal. "Y-you...! I belong to you, daddy!"

He thrusted his fingers within her, moving them back and forth inside her slick cunt. "I belong to you, daddy... I'm your little slut, your fucktoy..." He went back to licking her clit while he continued to finger her, curling his fingers inside of her. "I want daddy to take my innocence away and give me the best orgasm of my life!"

Scott chuckled. "That's a good angel. Daddy's so proud of you, you know that?" He praised her. "So needy for daddy, aren't you? You want daddy's cock?"

"Yes, oh god, yes please," Evelyn panted out. "I need you so bad, daddy!"

Scott pulled away from her, undoing his belt and pants before pushing them down his hips, pulling out his large and thick cock. He was hard, and he was ready to feel his beautiful stepdaughter's pussy around him.

He grabbed his member in his hand before aligning it with Evelyn's entrance, rubbing the tip against her wet folds as both of them moaned softly. He finally slipped himself inside her as she gasped, feeling him burying himself in her insides inch by inch.

He slowly moved his hips back before heaving into her again, making her moan. He smirked from under his moustache, grabbing her hips as he continued to thrust back and forth, fucking her audibly as their groans and the sound of skin slapping on skin filled the room.

Fuck... His cock feels so good, Evelyn thought to herself as Scott gripped her hips harder, both knowing he'd probably leave bruises from how deep his fingers pressed into her. His thrusts her rhythmic, and he'd pull her back into him with each heave into her. The warm sensation deep inside of her seemed to grow more and more as Scott pounded her raw.

"You feel so good, princess," Scott muttered, continuing to fuck the pretty girl under him. "God, you're so gorgeous. You're doing so good, so good for daddy." He began to pick up the pace, giving her ass another slap. Evelyn felt so tight and warm around him, and Scott fucking loved it. She was such a good and submissive little sweetheart, and he wanted nothing more than to fuck her all night long.

Evelyn's panting like an obedient dog, completely putty in the hands of her hot stepfather. She could feel herself getting closer and closer to her climax as Scott fucked her hard and fast, stretching her open with his huge dick. Evelyn knew she'd feel it for days after.

Suddenly, he thrust up at a certain angle inside of her, making her cry out loudly in pleasure. Scott smirked. "Right there, hmm?" He pulled his hips back before snapping them forward in the same spot again, as she let out another wail.

He rammed into her one last time before he grunted and his nails dug into her skin, feeling a wave of pleasure run up his spine before he threw his head back and poured his seed deep inside of her, filling the young woman up until she was completely full. It didn't take long for Evelyn to follow, her toes curling as she parted her lips and let a loud moan slip from her as she reached her orgasm, her legs shaking as her cunt clenched around Scott as she came, her mind and body being completely taken over with absolute pleasure.

The two took a moment to catch their breaths before Scott pulled himself out from Evelyn, seeing her pretty pussy seep with his own semen. Evelyn calmed down from her orgasm high and felt embarrassed, being totally exposed like this with her stepfather's seed dripping out from her.

Scott pulled his pants back up before he stuffed himself back in his underwear, zipping himself back up as if nothing had even happened. He glared at Evelyn. "I hope you understand now what happens to naughty girls when they're bad," he said sternly. Evelyn gulped and nodded. "Yes, daddy. I'm sorry, daddy."

"Good. Now get yourself cleaned up and get ready for bed. And not a word about this to your mother," he said to her before leaving her room, closing the door behind him. Evelyn flopped over onto her back and sighed deeply feeling her heart racing in her chest.

Suddenly, she felt her phone vibrate on her bed, and she reached for it to see who could be messaging her. It was Scott, asking her to send him those photos he had found earlier.

Evelyn smirked to herself. I'm definitely getting in trouble more often, she thought to herself.

yamucha
yamucha
77 Followers