Claustrophobic Climaxing

Story Info
Two high school enemies find something they can agree on.
3.3k words
4.64
41k
85

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea Corning hated everything about Mariah Brown. She hated her long coarse undyed brown hair, the dusting of freckles across her nose she never toned down with makeup, the fact that she came to school in basketball shorts and a baggy t shirt every freaking day. The hazel eyes with dark lashes most girls paid two hundred dollars biweekly for that on Mariah were genetics. That even though Mariah didn't appear to have many friends, outside of her soccer crew, she walked the halls with a confidence and self satisfaction Chelsea could never comprehend. Above all else, Chelsea hated how her boyfriend Trevor would call Mariah "best friend" and go out of his way to greet Mariah when she was lumbering down the hall. That despite the rumor Chelsea had masterminded about Mariah having fish smelling pussy, even going as far as filling her locker with partially opened tuna cans, nothing could distract Trevor from that socially awkward loser. All Chelsea wanted was for Mariah to go away, go pout and be ugly somewhere else, away from Chelsea's boyfriend, and let Chelsea just live her freaking life!

*******

Mariah Brown walked into the Halloween party with a sinking pit in her stomach. None of her friends from the soccer team had been willing to join her, this was a cheerleader and football party, WHY had Trevor been so insistent that she attend?

She and Trevor had been friends since diapers, with their mom's being high school best friends, Trevor had been the one constant throughout her life. And even though they had gone in separate directions when they entered high school, Trevor the popular quarterback but dumb as a box of rocks route, and Mariah the AP classes, soccer and track team route... Trevor had always made a point to respect the foundation of their friendship.

When he had used his puppy dog eyes to beg her to come to the last Halloween party of their high school career, possibly the last Halloween they would ever spend together, Mariah had caved. Though she would have preferred the home-made superhero costumes and candy indulgence of Halloween's past, Trevor was right; this was the end of an era. And Mariah wasn't doing anything else tonight besides studying anyway.

Her game plan was simple, slip into the party that no one else was expecting/looking forward to her presence anyway, have ONE drink of the famous Halloween Kukapoo, that supposedly tasted like cinnamon toast crunch, give Trevor a hug and slip out. And above all else, stay off the radar of his nasty side eyeing bitch of a girlfriend.

The fact that Chelsea Corning even knew who Mariah was blew her mind, but the vitriol for which she HATED Mariah, was something Mariah struggled to wrap her head around. Chelsea was everything Mariah wasn't, and who she would never in her wildest dreams be. While Mariah was a soccer player who had experienced a growth spurt in the sixth grade to 5 feet 7 inches with the body of a muscular boy, who had never figured out how to do her own make up or dress girly... Chelsea was not that.

A gorgeous lithe blonde, Chelsea was the captain of the cheerleading squad who spent her weekends being tossed in the air to the top of the pyramid, a graceful swan with decades of ballet training under her belt. While Mariah would forever be known as tuna fish girl thanks to Chelsea, Chelsea herself was known aromatically for a distinct sugar cookie smell being the daughter of a pastry chef, frequently coming to school after spending early mornings in her mom's bakery. She was literally known for smelling constantly edible! Though Chelsea was almost as tall as Mariah at 5 foot 5, the only other thing NOT dainty about Chelsea was her rack, which she loved to wear on full display. Chelsea loved and audience and the audience loved her. But why wasn't that enough?

At first Mariah had simply been cordial in their initial interactions, but her own insecurities Chelsea could sniff out like a hunting dog. Ever since Chelsea and Trevor had become official (though his nasty habit of unfaithfulness eroded their relationship like a necrotic toe) ... Chelsea had declared Mariah Enemy #1. Instead of opening her big stupid dumb eyes at her own slutty best friends, throwing themselves at Trevor ever time Chelsea's back was turned, Chelsea never missed an opportunity to punch down at Mariah.

Mariah's Halloween costume was probably not what one would normally classify as "flying under the radar." She had traded her basketball shorts for orange bike shorts over a white bathing suit with a paper HOOTERS logo taped to her chest. She was tired of living her life dictated by Chelsea's scorn... regardless of what she wore/or how she attempted to be invisible, Chelsea ALWAYS noticed her and always went out of her way to be cruel. This was Mariah's last high school party too, and if she wanted to look cute to maybe (possibly?) catch Sam Paredes attention, a linebacker she'd had a crush on since they partnered for science lab freshman year, what did she have to lose?

To Mariah's surprise, upon her entrance to the party a loud chorus of "Look who made it!" and "Mariah's here!" was shouted, in direct reference to her. Trevor had immediately approached her, to lift her in an enthusiastic hug and guide her towards the kitchen to partake in the "Halloween Kukapoo." To her pleasant surprise, it DID taste like cinnamon toast crunch (made entirely of alcohol) and to top it off, Sam was waiting in the kitchen as well. Like no time had passed, Sam also amiably welcomed her into the group while taking many not so discreet glances at her chest in the tight bathing suit.

It was the combination of this warm welcome by Trevor, the flattery of finally earning a second glance from Sam in this outfit, that led to Mariah agreeing to go next as the participant of "seven minutes in heaven." Everyone was taking turns going into a nearby coat closet, with the surprise of one other party guest to do with each other... anything they wanted for seven minutes.

It was the way Sam's eyes had been following her as she moved around the kitchen... and the fact that the delicious Kukapoo was STRONG and light weight Mariah was on her second (or was it third?), that she found herself breathless in the dark, playing a middle school game as a senior in high school.

Luckily she wasn't left in suspense for long, as the door creaked and someone loudly maneuvered inside. "Muh-rai?" Trevor's gruff voice was muffled as he tried to shove aside coats and scarves to locate Mariah in the dark using her pet name. Mariah's heart sank.... No Sam.

"Yeah dude, I'm back here!" Mariah giggled, taking another sip of Kukapoo and leaning back against the far wall surrounded by squishy coats and scarves. Trevor's hands groped around until they found Mariah's forearms, and he used them as leverage to come closer.

"Mariah I can't see you but I'm just going to hug you okay?" Trevor pulled Mariah close into one of the bear hugs he was famous for, hugging Trevor was like being wrapped in a warm soothing blanket... okay a warm soothing blanket of muscles. But since Mariah had known these muscles since they were in diapers and during the bed wetting stage... a hot set of muscles is all they would ever be to her.

"I wanted to talk to you alone to let you know, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do in here okay? If you're not comfortable, call me immediately I'll come get you out."

Trevor whispered this promise into Mariah's hair as he pulled her close, and Mariah relaxed into the familiarity. But the combination of expecting Sam, the excited thrill that was buzzing through her limbs and in her veins at the thought of potentially experiencing her first kiss, left her feeling utterly unsatisfied.

"Thanks dude, thank you for looking out for me. But I would also appreciate it if... you didn't cockblock me for this one either?"

Mariah felt the laugh that barked out of Trevor more than she heard it. As she pulled away and he looked down at her, her eyes at begun to adjust to the dimness.

"Got to get used to the fact, you're not just my Muh-rai anymore huh? Look at you kid, all grown up."

Trevor gave her one more bear hug... was it her imagination or was he holding on longer than the usual social construct of a few seconds? Right before Mariah was about the mention it, Trevor reluctantly let her go. As he opened the door to make his way out of the closet, more light from the hallway filtered in, temporarily blinding Mariah and making her once again visually impaired as she was plunged back into the dark.

But this time her wait was longer than a few seconds. Music had been throbbing in the hallway, so it was impossible to discern how her potential closet partner was chosen or who it was going to be. Mariah nervously took another drink from her Kukapoo, and as the seconds dragged, she gradually finished the rest of the drink.

Mariah RARELY drank, and the sudden warmth and gentle ease that took over her body was something she was unfamiliar with. If possible, it felt like her limbs were buzzing MORE at the thought of Sam being on the other side of the door, her fingers yearning to reach for him and be met with warm human contact.

And then the door did open and close, but very quickly, almost as if someone was trying to slip in unnoticed. Hurriedly Mariah placed the plastic cup at her feet and tried to lean back against the wall and coats as casually as the small space would allow. She was still very blind in the dark, and when a hand reached out to touch her shoulder, on instinct Mariah felt herself freeze.

The hand was soft, and smaller than expected. It was followed by the pushing away of a few coats, but then a second hand was placed on her other shoulder. In the dark, Mariah had no idea who to expect, but realized she desperately, desperately, wanted to be kissed. So she allowed her eyes to flutter close, and gave her body over to the sensation. Her chest was brushed with soft press of something that could only be breasts, NOT an imposingly tall hard chest, and then her mouth was delicately pressed, with full lips covered in an unmistakably sticky lip gloss.

The lips pressed briefly with a closed mouth, then pulled away, paused, and came back to press again. Despite Mariah's initial shock, her body instinctually followed where her brain had turned off. Press, breathe, sigh briefly, release, press, breathe, suck on a delicious lip, release. The kisses were slow and decadent, a delicious savoring of feeling and exchange of pressure. Almost involuntarily, Mariah's tongue dipped out to taste the full flavor of the bottom lip, mmm vanilla. That opening led to more open mouthed, wet kisses as the right hand on Mariah's shoulder moved to the back of her head, to be used as leverage as the mouth belonging to a presumably shorter person was able to pull itself closer. The other hand had attempted to migrate, but stayed hovered midway up Mariah's neck, and cautiously gripped while the thumb grazed lower to the front of her chest.

Mariah's own hands had begun their own migration, her brain not required for decision making. One hand moved to a hip then slowly to the small of a back and the other hand quickly joined, in an effort to press the body closer into her own, to become fully flushed against the other. Their kisses had progressed to more sensual, as a tongue grazed into Mariah's mouth and Mariah's own tongue tasted the foreign tongues' entrance. This was Mariah's first kiss, and the yearning pull building in her lower belly made her feel like a burning ember slowly being lit from the inside out.

A low hum was purred from the throat of the stranger, though something about its tone prickled the hair on the back of Mariah's neck. But unfortunately, this was something that felt too good, Mariah was no longer in control of being able to stop. As Mariah's own tongue softly stroked the stranger's mouth, the stranger responded by sucking on Mariah's offered tongue. The burning ember in her belly had burst into moisture in her lower regions, and Mariah responded with a soft groan of her own.

With their bodies pressed together, somehow Mariah's thigh had come between the legs of the stranger, and the stranger was wearing a very short skirt. The stranger began to press her pelvis in slow intervals against Mariah's thigh, which in turn pressed into Mariah's front, rubbing deliciously against her tight bike shorts. As the kisses became more urgent, and the rubbing became more intentional, the stranger began to slowly wander her kisses from the corner of Mariah's mouth, down to her cheek, to her jaw, to her neck. The stranger raised her right leg which Mariah caught beneath the thigh, holding it up braced against her behind the knee. The stranger's thrusting had become more frenzied, and she buried her face in Mariah's neck as a soft whimper was muffled into Mariah's throat.

It was the tone of that whimper that caused Mariah's eyes to snap open. Though the closet was still impossibly dark, her eyes had adjusted enough to a blonde head that was buried into her neck, while one of the hands of that blonde had remained tangled in her hair, the other had drifted down, to fully cup and softly squeeze Mariah's breast, a tentative thumb rubbing itself over her nipple.

"Uhm, fuck, oh my God... Chels?"

"Don't stop." Chelsea gasped, as she returned to Mariah's mouth, her soft tongue running along her bottom lip before sucking that lip in between her own full ones.

Mariah's brain continued to evade her at this moment, and her body took full control. Using the other hand to go under Chelsea's other leg, she swooped the girl up to be fully pressed to her front, pussy grinding into her stomach while her own face became level with Chelsea's tits; which were trying and failing to stay inside the corset style top. Throwing reason to the wind Mariah swung them both around so that Chelsea's back was to the wall, and Mariah's face was buried in Chelsea's cleavage. Chelsea's raised both her arms to wrap around Mariah's head and press her face deeper, Mariah shifted her grip so one arm remained under Chelsea's legs, but the other went around Chelsea's waist to reach around and grip her ass... which was so small it meant her fingers were dangerously close to Chelsea's sopping pussy, covered with a very small strip of soaked underwear.

"Oh my god Mariah you feel so FUCKING good ..." Chelsea breathed, as Mariah's tongue dipped out to run the length between Chelsea's cleavage, and her hand snuck closer underneath Chelsea's skirt to the front.

Suddenly Chelsea removed one arm to pull the front of her flimsy top down, and both her huge perky breasts were free. Still in shock at what to do next, Mariah placed wet kisses around the left one, kissing, sucking and licking slowly down, then dragging her tongue from the bottom of her breast to right before the nipple.

"Just suck on them baby, I want you to, please suck me" Chelsea whined, as she maneuvered Mariah's head with one arm, while physically placing her nipple into Mariah's opened waiting mouth. Mariah needed no other instruction, first rubbing the flat of her tongue along the nipple to feel its puckered state, she purse her lips and sucked like her life depended on it, ending with a soft nibble between her teeth. Switching to the other breast, Chelsea's gasps and frantic gripping of her hair only egged Mariah on.

Gone was the outside party, the unlocked closet door forgotten. But as she lathered and caressed the other breast, Mariah contemplated moving those kisses even lower. At the same time her hand had finally found purchase underneath Chelsea's skirt, and as Chelsea thrust the front of her thin outfit against Mariah's front, Mariah's four fingers rubbed back and forth, back and forth, against the saturated wet underwear. Slowly one finger slipped around the fabric, and pressed directly onto and around a very, very, slippery slit. Mariah was trying to be careful NOT to accidentally slip inside, for one thing that would be an incredibly lesbian-ish thing to do, but for another between the angle in which Chelsea was propped up, along with gravity... she didn't want to hurt her. But Chelsea's thrusts were becoming more frantic, and it almost seemed from the way that she was moving...

"Oh my God Mariah put one finger inside me please baby I'm so fucking close." Chelsea was near tears as she clung to Mariah's front like a koala bear, her leg's splayed wide, held open by the pressure of Mariah's body.

A bang from outside the door jolted Mariah from her stupor, on instinct she sunk to the floor with Chelsea in her arms.

Chelsea pulled away and looked at Mariah face to face, her tits were out on full display, legs wrapped around Mariah's waist, and Mariah's middle finger had managed to softly slip inside, while her thumb rubbed slow languid circle on top of the fabric covering a small hard nub that had to be her clit.

As light poured into the closet, Chelsea wrapped her arms around Mariah's head again burying her face in her neck, still continuing to gyrate her lower body. Mariah could feel quivering and clenching squishing around her hand.

"On the count of three you're going to get up, take my hand, and follow me. Don't look at anyone, don't answer to anyone. Oh my fucking God I'm going to come.... I'm so fucking close. FUCK I'm so fucking close. . " The last of Chelsea's sentence was a sob, as her body started to shake Mariah instinctually wrapped her other arm around her head to protect her in this vulnerable state. Under the folds of coats, scarves, and Chelsea's outrageous costume, Chelsea continued to push her body into Mariah's hand and stomach, groaning breathless gasps and profanities into Mariah's ear.

"WHOA Chelsea, what the fuck... what the fuck is happening in here bro?" An annoying male voice shouted, the vocal equivalent of getting doused suddenly with ice water.

"For once in your life Matt, can you shut the fuck UP!" Chelsea thundered.

This was a cheerleader with a rage problem who knew how to use her diaphragm. In a scramble of clothes and wrestling around Mariah had removed her hand from... ahem inside, and Chelsea had pulled up her top. Grasping Mariah's hand and helping her up, Chelsea bulldozed the two girls out of the closet. In a daze Mariah kept her hand clasped inside of Chelsea's as she ducked her head and allowed herself to be led through the brightly lit house. Up a set of stairs and down the hall behind a closed door, she didn't allow her eyes to focus until it was just the two of them, alone in what appeared to be somebody's parents' bedroom. After shutting and locking the door, and checking the bathroom for possible lurkers, Chelsea finally turned and in the light met Mariah's eyes for the first time.