After Hours

Story Info
How my wife got blacked for the first time...
3.7k words
4.4
60.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Hours

This story has been written at the request of a reader from Barcelona, Spain. Although this story is a fiction, it has incorporated some aspects of his fantasy. I would like to thank him for his appreciation of my work and for his trust in me to put his fantasy into writing, polish it and make it into an erotica. No human's effort is ever perfect and as such, the readers' understandings would be much appreciated.

******************************

"Bye, dad! I love you! Say that to mom too!" my youngest daughter, Lucia, said.

"Bye, my princess! Take care, study hard and have fun!" I told her.

I ended the Zoom call from my home office. Lucia and Camila were the stars of the family. Beautiful and smart, they were 19 and 20 years old now. Time passed very fast. Both attended universities out of town. They both had magnificent artistic talents. It was no wonder that they ended up in design schools. Camila went to Paris while Lucia chose Milan. Those places were not very far from Barcelona, our hometown, but the pandemic somehow had made travel much more difficult and inconvenient, not to mention the danger of getting infected with the virus.

I stared for while at the small photo beside the computer monitor. Four people were there in the photo. Two small girls, the younger versions of the current Camila and Lucia, were at the front, behind them were Sofi and me. It was taken maybe about 10 years ago during our holiday in Madrid. We were not rich, but I supposed that we were pretty blessed that we always had our needs fulfilled. I and Sofi had been married for 25 years. We were university classmates.

My eyes suddenly focused on the name-card holder beside the photo.

"Diego Garcia, Owner & General Manager, La Taperia Bar & Restaurant"

Although small and maybe not that hippy, the bar was our family business and it had been our family's source of livelihood for the past 23 years. Looking at the name card never failed to give me a sense of pride. Many businesses came and went, but ours had stood the test of time.

"Honey! Are you coming?" the soft voice of Sofi came from the room on the second floor.

"No rush, man! We'll wait for you!" the heavy voice of a man followed.

Their calls made me come back from my dreamland. I turned off the monitor and walked to the second floor. As I climbed the staircase slowly step-by-step, my mind was transported back to the past, sometime about 3 months ago.

**********

Since the pandemic began, the business in our bar had not been good. Only a few guests came and even they didn't sit for a long time. They left immediately after meals. This affected us greatly as the longer a guest stayed, the more likely he / she spent more by ordering two or three rounds of alcoholic drink.

It came to our realisation that a table at one corner was always occupied by this black muscular guy in his late 20s on Tuesdays and Thursdays. He would stay for 2 to 3 hours and ordered 2 to 3 rounds of cocktails. He seemed to be always occupied by himself. He either read a book, opened his laptop, listened to music or simply checked his phone.

As time passed, either I or Sofi would make casual talk to him. His name was Abegunde and he was Nigerian. He was studying for a master degree in a local university and he lived not far from our house. We found that he did photography as both a hobby and a side job. In the current situation, there was almost no work as many industries were struggling. So, he spent most of his free time hanging out in our bar.

One night, we were about to close and Abegunde went to the counter to pay for 3 rounds of cocktails. As he settled the bill, he showed us a photo of us, me and Sofi behind the bar counter smiling at each other. In the photo, it was obvious that we were not young anymore. Some wrinkles were on our faces, signs of the years which had gone by. I was amazed at his photography skill. He took exactly the right moment to capture such a beautiful image.

"For you two!" he said.

"Oh... No! This is not necessary!" Sofi said politely.

"No! Please! I've had a good time in this bar," he said. "While I'm here, I'd like to show off my photography skill a bit!" he grinned.

"That's so nice of you, man!" I told him while tapping his left shoulder.

Since that moment, he often sat at the bar counter, talking and sometimes flirting a bit with Sofi. Sofi was usually very demure, but with Abegunde, she somehow opened up. I guess it was also because of the alcohol. Abegunde liked to toast with us, so whenever he was around, we would have at least 2 or 3 glasses of cocktails.

About two weeks later, on Thursday, I had to go to the nearby liquor shop to urgently purchase a few bottles of vodka. We ran out of it and the scheduled supply would only come on Sunday.

"Just tell customers that we run out of vodka!" Sofi suggested.

"No, no! I'll go and buy a few bottles. No bar should say that it runs out of liquor," I told her while assuring her that my trip would take less than 45 minutes.

"Ok, fine! I'll close the bar then!" she said.

It was 10.30 pm. Our closing time on weekday was 11 pm, so it was just right that we started to wash and tidy up things.

As I went to my car passing by the counter, I tapped Abegunde's right shoulder.

"Where're you going, man?" he inquired.

"Getting some urgent supply!" I told him. "I'll be back soon!"

As I drove to the liquor shop 2 km away from our bar, suddenly, the thought of Sofi and Abengunde being the only people in the bar came to my mind.

Nothing! Nothing will happen! I thought to myself. I was not sure where that thought came from. I knew the terms "hotwife" and "cuckold". I got to know these two words when browsing some adult videos in the internet. I found them to be strange fetishes and I tried not to think much of them. However, I had to admit that they turned me on a little.

Nothing! Nothing will happen! I repeated the words inside my head. However, the more I repeated it, the harder my cock became. I couldn't control this feeling.

I arrived at the liquor shop, bought 30 bottles of vodka and immediately drove back. I felt that my underwear was slightly wet because of my pre-cum. I felt awkward that I felt excited at this point of time.

After about 20 minutes, I finally arrived back at my bar. For some reason, I parked my car about 50 metres away from my bar and then, proceeded to walk back. The lights were already turned off. I entered from the rear door quietly. I left the vodka in my car.

What am I doing? This is my own place! my mind talked to me. I couldn't explain my own action.

I opened the door to the main seating area quietly. My heart beat fast. Sofi was standing at the counter. Abegunde was sitting at the other side of the counter. They faced each other. The left lace of Sofi's tank top was at the side of her left upper arm and she didn't bother to lift it up. They were flirting as usual. However, the flirting today was different. As I observed more, I noticed the bulge in Abegunde's shorts. It was big. For a moment, I wondered if what the adult videos and rumours said about black men was true.

The cleavage of Sofi's D-cup boobs was very visible and the silhouette of her erect nipples could be seen through her tank top's fabric. Abegunde stole glances at her beautiful assets several times. The blush on Sofi's face told him, and me, that she was aware of his action and in fact, she was having a good time.

She is aroused! I thought to myself.

From where I hid, I could hear their conversation.

"About 10 inches!" Abegunde said.

"That's huge!" Sofi replied with an expression of surprise.

I could guess what they were talking about and the topic of their conversation made my cock twitch with excitement. I deduced that soon or later, something would happen. I couldn't believe that my seemingly innocent wife would talk about cock size with another guy. For a moment, I contemplated what I would need to do. My cock was rock hard now and the bulge on my pants was hard to hide. Finally, a few seconds later, I made the decision. I would just give this situation a gentle push and see where it would lead.

I stood up straight and coughed a bit, signalling my coming. Slowly, I opened the door and walked to the counter where they were. I saw Sofi fixing her tank top's lace. Her eyes were on me and then, I could tell that she focused on something else. She saw the bulge on my pants. She looked at me in the eyes with a mixture of confusion and nervousness.

I walked slowly and embraced her, taking her by surprise.

"You're back!" she said, trying to break the awkward silence.

I immediately sealed her mouth with a deep wet French kiss. Surprised, she opened her eyes wide, then closed them as she got carried away. For a moment, she forgot about our guest just less than 2 metres away from us. Abengunde looked at his glass, trying not to stare at us out of politeness.

My kiss moved to the left side of her neck. She moaned softly.

"Darling...! No...!" she tried hard to speak. "Not now...! We have a guest!"

I looked at Abegunde briefly.

"I... I guess I may need to leave," he said.

"Sofi...!" I spoke. "Do you want him to leave?"

She was moaning continuously. "Oh...! Oh!"

She didn't answer.

"Darling!" I again repeated the question while stopping licking her left shoulder for a while. "Do you want him to leave?"

She looked at me in the eyes. "He can stay if he wants to."

She then looked at Abegunde and they exchanged naughty expressions. I knew that they wanted each other, but my presence and our marriage status made the whole situation awkward.

"Do you want to stay?" she asked him.

He looked into her eyes, not sure what to say.

"Have you settled your bill, man?" I said, trying to break the awkward silence.

"No, he hasn't, dear!" Sofi replied. Her words were directed to me, but her glance was on him. "Maybe, you should stay then!"

With that, I continued my attack on her. I cupped her breasts and kneaded them gently. Her hip moved erratically. Her moaning started again.

I lifted up her white tank top and let it fall on the bar counter. Her left hand reached to the back to find my erect cock.

"You... You're hard!" she said.

"Yeah... Because of you two!" I said. I didn't know here it came from.

I pulled down the laces of her bra. She reached out to unclip her bra and it fell onto the floor. Her D-cup boobs with their erect nipples were now in full view. I peeped at Abegunde. He was touching his crotch, trying hard not to make it too obvious.

"Take your clothes off!" she said. I was not sure whom she referred to in particular. I stood back half a step and took of my T-shirt, pants and underwear.

"You too!" she told Abegunde while walking towards him. She helped to pulled out his T-shirt.

"Y... Yes, madam!"

He took off his pants and the view of his crotch delighted her. The bulge was huge.

"No, no! Everything!" she said, biting her lips.

He complied and slowly took off his underwear. His 10-inch cock was rock hard and pointed at her.

"Help me to take this off!" she said while looking at her denim shorts.

He pulled down her denim shorts slowly.

"Oops! You forgot the panty!"

He grabbed her panty too and pulled it down with her denim shorts together. Her pussy was already wet. She was totally aroused.

After her shorts and panty reached her feet, she stepped out of them. Now, all three of us were totally nude.

I moved forward and resumed to fondle her breasts. I kissed and licked her left neck. Abegunde just stood about 1 metre in front of us. He was watching us making out with a raging erection.

Sofi held my hands and made them focus on her nipples. She had sensitive nipples and always liked me to touch or suck them.

"Oh... Yes! Yes! That's good!" she moaned.

"I have only one mouth, dear!" I told her, raising the heat even more. "We may need help!"

I positioned my hands, so they held the bases of the breasts. I looked at Abegunde. He got the hint, but was not entirely sure.

"Come here!" Sofi told him.

He came and bent down a bit. He licked her right nipple and then, put it into his mouth.

"Yes! Yes! That's the way!"

He rubbed her left nipple and then, proceeded to suck it too. Sofi's body twitched at the service which he was providing.

Slowly, I withdrew and took half a step back. Sofi looked back and I kissed her lips.

"I guess our friend can take over now!" I told her.

She looked at me and whispered, "Thank you...!"

I reached back to get a chair and sat down. Abegunde continued to attack her breasts and nipples. He was good and clearly experienced.

He moved up to her neck and along the way, he planted gentle kisses. He licked her right ear and then, kissed her mouth. She opened her mouth welcoming him. She was no longer shy now and was in heat. Her right hand reached to grab his cock and rub it. She rubbed his right upper arm with her left hand, feeling his strong muscles.

"Shall we proceed? " he asked.

"Guide me!" she said, "Never been with a black man before."

He pushed her shoulders down gently indirectly telling her to kneel. She knew what he wanted. At kneeling position, she was now directly in front of his big tool. She rubbed it and looked intently at its big mushroom head. It curved slightly upward as if showing its superiority. Thick clear pre-cum accumulated at its tip.

Clearly, she was nervous. I could see that her hands shook a bit. I knew what she would do next. Never in my wildest imagination would I have imagined my wife to put another man's cock in her mouth. Tonight, it seemed inevitable. It would be a virgin experience for us. To have her nipples sucked by another man was one thing, but for her to such another's manhood was at another level.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Slowly, she moved forward and put the head of his cock into her mouth. Abegunde reacted by closing his eyes and looked up. Sofi moved further and put more and more of his shaft into her mouth. However, he could only manage to put in one third of his length. She blew him with slow long motion and every time she pulled out and let her lips slide along his manhood, he moaned with excitement. I knew that Sofi's blowjob was always good.

"Wait!" Abegunde told her after a while. "I don't wanna cum so fast!"

He took Sofi's hand and led her to stand up. She leaned against the counter bar and he put her right foot on one of the foot rest of the bar stool. Her wet dripping pussy was in the open air. Her natural black pubic hair was in harmony with her pink pussy. Her love hole was not tight anymore after giving birth. However, her hole now looked small in comparison with the girth of Abengunde's cock.

He knelt and licked her clitoris, inviting soft moaning from her. He proceeded to lick her labia from the bottom up in slow long motion.

"I need to prepare you!" he said.

His words sent a chill to my spine. He was preparing my wife for something even more naughty.

Sofi moaned continuously, enjoying the sensation of his skillful tongue.

"I'm... I'm cumming!" she tried to speak up.

Abegunde stopped licking and stood up, much to Sofi's surprise.

"It's time...!" he said. "Shall we use the sofa?" he asked while glancing at Sofi and me.

The tip of my erect cock was now full of pre-cum. I tried hard not to touch myself. The view in front of me was more than enough to send excitement to all parts of my body.

"Go... go ahead!" I told him.

Sofi looked at me and smiled. He led her to the bright red sofa in the middle of the room. That was one of two sofas in the whole bar. Once she was in front of it, Abegunde pushed her shoulders gently hinting her to sit down.

She slowly sat down and opened her legs. I couldn't believe that my wife would gladly open her legs in front of another man.

Abegunde knelt and sucked her breasts, inviting Sofi's moaning.

"You two have been very nice to me!" he said. "Now, let me pay back your hospitality!"

He stood up. His large manhood now pointed at her. It was very thick and long. The moment of truth would soon come. I couldn't believe that it happened to us.

"Wait!" he suddenly said while looking for his shorts.

He took up a condom from his pocket.

He planned it! I thought to myself.

"I always have this in case of emergency!" he said.

He put the condom on his cock and held both of Sofi's legs. His cock now pointed directly to her love hole. Sofi looked at it in half-sitting posture. Her hands were on her thighs. I could tell that she was very nervous.

He moved forward and put the head of his cock at the opening of my wife's pussy.

"Don't worry!" he said, "I'll be gentle."

As the last word left his mouth, he pushed forward. The head of his cock opened and slowly stretched her pussy inviting a sudden moaning from her. He stopped, letting her pussy to adjust to his size and then, slowly, he pulled his cock till only half of its mushroom head was inside. He pushed it in again slowly and a little deeper this time.

As he went deeper and deeper with each thrust, Sofi's body twitched in excitement. He was gentle and took his time. When finally the last inch went into her, their pubic hair met and she exploded in mind-blowing orgasm.

Abegunde didn't move and let Sofi's orgasm subside a little. He then pulled out half way slowly and then, pushed his manhood back into her. She let out soft long moan every time he pulled out slowly and she screamed when he pushed his cock back in.

She came two more times and then, something unimaginable happened.

"Pull out!" she begged him.

He did as instructed. My wife hands then rubbed the base of his penis and started to take off the condom. Seeing that, I almost came, but managed not to.

Sofi guided Abengunde's cock back to her pussy. He was more than happy to give her what she wanted.

As his penis disappeared into her love tunnel, I imagined how their fluids now mixed with each other. There was no more barrier between them now.

Abegunde thrust his hip rhythmically. It was deep and slow at first. However, this time, his thrust became faster and faster.

"Better?" he asked. His voice was loud.

Sofi could only nod erratically. She was now in another world. Sweat beads now totally covered their skin.

Sofi's moan turned to scream. Abegunde's thrust became more and more erratic. I knew that he was close, so was Sofi. My imagination ran wild. I couldn't help not to think where he would finish.

They raced towards the heaven. Suddenly, Sofi told him her decision.

"Don't pull out! Cum... Cum inside me!"

"Oh... Fuck!" Abegunde started to roar with his eyes half closed.

As if afraid that he didn't get the message, my wife repeated herself. This time, she screamed.

"Cum! Cum inside me! Cum deep inside me! Please!!!"

As she finished her sentence, Abegunde pushed his cock to the depth of her pussy and kept it there. His cock unleashed streams of thick white cum into my wife's unprotected pussy. His balls and cock pulsated, trying to unload all of his essence. My wife screamed very loudly. Her body trembled as if electrified. They both gasped for air.

I couldn't contain myself anymore and shot my cum onto the floor. I came much more than usual.

After their orgasms had subsided a little, Abegunde pulled out his cock. Sofi's pussy was visibly stretched with her love hole gaping open. A moment later, a thick milky fluid flowed out. It was his cum combined with her love juice. Abegunde lay beside Sofi. They kissed and cuddled as I watched.

The three of us slowly regained composure and started some small talk. We all agreed that we would do it again and keep this discreet.

12