All Comments on 'After Hours'

by A_Night_in_Singapore

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

He should give her a BBC baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Epilogue: Sofi realized her husband was no man at all, just a sissy wimp. She divorced him, kicked him to the curb, and in the process legally stole his restaurant right out from under him. He's now a homeless druggie and Sofi thought she was in heaven with her black lover. However, he began to share her with all his friends. She got STD's and now is also a homeless druggie just like her ex-husband. Her former lover now owns the business. He often chuckles to himself about how stupid some people can be!

bisexystephbisexystephover 1 year ago

Very well written with just the right amount of building sexual tension. Would love to have more chapters.

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!!!! Love it!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully he knocks her up. It’s always great to get another man’s wife pregnant. Great story!!!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

None of this would ever fly with me but if it ever hypothetically did? The moment she took off his condom it would be dumpsville for her, 25 years or no, kids or no, that's disrespect and you don't often come back from disrespect. If in the divorce she would seem to be getting sole ownership of the bar, then it would be time to (as they say in Goodfellas) you light a match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a slut

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyover 1 year ago

Almost excellent.

A little bit clumsy execution

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

Hot erotic story... just what I've been asking my wife to do for well over a decade...but always a big NO... I didn't like her removing the condom.. hubby better resize these two can NEVER EVER be trusted to be alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good hot story. A few of my lovers in college never got their condom on due to heat of the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I should have not listened to my so called friend about black guy's. Now Fred is not at all against blacks we have several black friends. But I will tell you he is against cheating. How he found out I don't have a clue. He never brought the subject up but he wouldn't touch me and the black dude that I was with was mugged 3 times and left town. The law never did find anyone responsible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah cause every guy wants a sloppy stretched and used pussy to splash around in. Fastest way to end any marriage and kill any and all love, respect or trust!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous