After Hours

Story Info
He's caught in an awkward position in the office after work.
1.8k words
4.42
8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nobody else was supposed to be there. That's the only reason I agreed to it. It was supposed to just be me and Shelly having a little extracurricular activity if you know what I mean. She had told me she was in the mood to be the dominant one and wanted me restrained. I was a little hesitant having never been bound for sex before, but she convinced me to go along promising me a pantyhose foot job. I'd never been a big feet person before, but for some reason her feet clad in sheer pantyhose with her bright red toe-nails drove me wild so the idea of them running up and down my cock was enough to get her to tie me to my deckchair.

After a few passionate kisses she secured each of my wrists to the arms of my chair with liberal amounts of duct tape. Once I was bound, she gave me a sly grin before saying, "No backing out now naughty boy." She then slowly undid my pants and slid them down around my ankles before fishing my cock out of my boxers and giving it a couple of squeezes.

My eyes moved from her hand gripping my cock up to the devilish look on her face. She leaned down and gave the tip of my cock a gentle kiss before saying,

"Now you wait here. I'll be back in a little bit."

"What?" I cried. "You can't leave me here tied up like this!"

"The anticipation will keep you hard baby." she said sensually as she let go of my cock. She then slipped her shoe off and held up her pantyhose clad foot. Just seeing it make my cock throb. "Just imagine what this foot and its mate will be doing to your cock when I get back." This brought another throb to my cock as she leaned in and gave me a sensual kiss.

She then slid her shoe on and headed for my office door. Just before she walked out, she turned back and said, "Don't go anywhere." before quickly walking out.

She was right that the anticipation of what would happen when she came back was keeping me hard. In fact, it was keeping me uncomfortably hard. My cock was stiff as a board and sticking straight up out of my boxers like a flagpole. Even though I knew it was useless I wiggled my hands in an attempt to get at my erection but got the expected failed results.

Images of her gorgeous feet in that dark pantyhose flooded my mind and my cock gave a couple more twitches as the pressure there was starting to ache. Damn this girl was driving me crazy and she wasn't even here! As I was trying to mentally will the ache out of my cock and balls, with little success, I suddenly heard footsteps coming towards my office door. "Finally!" I thought. Sweet relief.

It wasn't Shelly though that appeared in my office doorway, but Lisa. I barely had time to register before she said,

"Oh, hi Jim, I didn't know you were still...What the fuck?!"

"Lisa! I can explain. You see I was..." I stammered out as I felt heat rise in my body, but her eyes were locked on my cock that was still making its presence known by pointing straight up as tall as it could. Then as it all hit her, she busted out laughing.

"Lisa please, this is embarrassing enough!" I pleaded. This only made her laugh harder, and she had to lean on her desk to keep her balance. Once she quit laughing, she gave me a sly grin before walking back and closing the office door. I went from being super embarrassed to super worried and embarrassed.

"I can't wait to hear your explanation for this." she said deviously still smirking at me.

"Please Lisa can't you just cut me loose!" I pleaded.

"No can do Jim." she said as she sat on the edge of my desk facing me and dangling her feet around. Her legs were clad in pantyhose too and looked quite alluring. In spite of the awkward situation I was in I was wondering what her feet looked like in hose. She kept her heels on though. "I'm dying to know why you're tied up with your pants down and your dick sticking out of your boxers. What are you and Shelly up to now?!"

That was the next shock. I didn't think anyone knew about Shelly and I but that was clearly wrong. Lisa clearly saw the look on my face because she giggled and said, "Oh please! Everyone knows about you and Shelly, or at least thinks it. We've all seen how you drool over her and the little sly grins she throws your way at meetings. So, she clearly coaxed you into being tied up with the promise of something. Let me guess a blowjob? Guys will do anything for a blowjob."

"A foot job actually." I admitted. "A pantyhose foot job to be exact."

She grinned at me before saying, "Wow. I never would have pegged you for a foot man. So that's why you've been looking at my legs. You want to see my feet?" She then kicked her heels off and I got a look at her sexy feet complete with pink nail polish. My dick made its presence known again with a pronounced throb. Lisa clearly noticed.

"Wow!" she said in a low sensual voice. "You really do like feet." She then pushed herself further back on my desk before moving one of her legs in front of me and gently rubbing my cock with the side of her foot.

Every nerve in my penis was suddenly on fire and tingling as the silky-smooth nylon of her pantyhose ran up my cock. It was better than I had imagined and my cock that was already straining from Shelly's teasing was again aching and throbbing.

"Oh shit!" I cried as she finished that first stroke with her foot.

"Is that what you wanted?" Lisa asked sensually. "What you fantasized about?"

"Yes." I moaned as I again tried to mentally will my cock to calm down.

She then brought her other foot over and used her toes to brace my cock while she took the other and again slowly ran it up and down my shaft. I had been hard way too long to not be able to hold still under this intense teasing. Her feet were warm, and the nylon felt unreal against my throbbing erection. I could feel sweat starting to form under my shirt as I tried to keep my erection under control.

"Lisa please!" I panted as she switched her feet around and stroked the other side of my cock. "We shouldn't be..."

"What do you mean we shouldn't be?" she asked coyly. "You were ready for Shelly to do it. You don't like what I'm doing? You don't like my feet?"

"You know that's not it." I said as she continued to tease my cock with her feet. Now she had my cock between the arches of her feet moving them back and forth. It wasn't helping either that with her legs spread to accomplish this I could just see up her skirt and get a tiny glimpse of the white panties she had on under her pantyhose. "If Shelly comes back and sees this, she'll kill me."

"Don't worry about Shelly." she said softly. She continued rubbing my cock up and down between the arches of her feet. It was a dream come true just with the wrong girl! I felt the pressure starting to build and knew the end was near if she didn't stop.

"Lisa please!" I begged. "If you don't stop, I'm going to..." I stopped from saying it out loud as if saying it would make it come true.

"You're going to what?" Lisa asked coyly. Damn she wasn't going to make this easy for me. Before I could say anything else she removed her feet from around my hardon. For a split second I thought she was going to have mercy on me, but I should have known better. Once again, she braced my cock with one foot while with the other the ran her toes and balls of her foot over the tip of my cock.

This felt more intense than everything else she did. My tip was super sensitive and being rubbed my silky-smooth nylon after so much built-up arousal nearly sent me over the edge. Once again, I pleaded,

"Lisa please! I can't hold it anymore."

She let off the tip and once again I thought she would show me mercy, and again I was wrong. After letting my cock rest for a few seconds, she pressed her foot to the base of my cock and slowly slid it up and down base to tip. She repeated this over and over getting a little faster each time. Once again, I felt the pressure build and even though I whimpered and squired Lisa showed no mercy as her foot applied more pressure and speed up against my cock. I felt my balls start to pull in and I knew the end was near.

"Lisa please!" I begged once more but really didn't care. I was way too far gone and worked up to care anymore. I just needed to cum and didn't care who did it.

A few more fast strokes of her beautiful pantyhose clad foot and I saw and felt my cock explode like a geyser. Jet after jet after massive jet of hot sticky cum shot out of my cock spilling everywhere as my whole body shook from one of the most intense orgasms I had had in a long time.

Lisa pumped my cock with her foot until every drop was extracted from my balls and a good amount of it was on her foot seeping through her pantyhose and going between her toes.

Lisa then jumped off the desk and slipped her shoes back on, my cum still on her foot. She then gave me a sweet smile before saying,

"Well, I guess I'll leave you to have fun with Shelly."

"Wait, what?!" I said. "You've got to cut me loose!"

"Shelly can take care of that." she said with a smirk.

"Lisa please!" I begged for the umpteenth time.

"Glad I could help you fulfil a fantasy." she said as she neared the door. "See you tomorrow, Jim."

"Lisa wait!" I cried but it was no use. She was gone.

I was once again left on my own only this time wondering how I was going to get out of this when Shelly came back. I didn't have to wait long before Shelly appeared in the doorway with a devious look on her face. The look on her face grew even more devious as she saw the state I was in. With cum all over my midsection and sweat streaming down my face and seeping through my shirt it was clear as day what had happened.

She grinned at me and said, "I see someone had some fun while I was gone."