A Dark Alley

Story Info
A young man is followed by a strong, dominant woman and used.
1.9k words
4.34
15k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I originally wrote this as a script for an audio, modified it a bit to fit as erotica, so it is very dialogue heavy.

---

I heard footsteps approaching me from behind, and a deep female voice hissed, "I've got you, you dumb bitch. Don't say a word."

In the dim alleyway, I turned and briefly saw a tall woman, before one of her hands wrapped around my throat and the other pinned my arm to my back.

"That's right, stay still. You are mine now, get it slut?"

Her hand on my throat pushed upward and pulled my face toward hers. She had jet black hair, dark, angry green eyes and deep red lipstick. She wore a tight black dress on a firm, muscular but shapely figure.

"Look at me, I'm in control," she said, squeezing my throat tighter.

"I saw you at the bar, buying those drinks for those girls. They took them and laughed. You were nothing to them. So desperate and pathetic..."

"Now let me see..."

I was limp in her grip, and she released my arms and roughly tore my pants and underwear downward in one motion, tearing them.

She gazed down hungrily at my cock. "Hah, it's so soft and small, just like you..."

I pleaded quietly, "Please, I-"

"Stop talking, stop begging, shut the FUCK up, or I'll shut you up."

She gripped my throat harder, and I let out a slight pleading noise.

"Good, good. A little whimpering is ok... I like a little whimpering from my boys..."

Her free hand reached down and grasped my exposed balls.

"Now let me get a grip on these tiny balls of yours... mmm, I love to give a virgin a good squeeze."

I winced. "How could you kn-"

"How could I tell you were a virgin? Boy, you radiate it. So desperate, so scared, oh and look, now so horny. All it took was my kind, gentle touch..."

I'm not sure what overcame me, but I mumbled in fear "Mommy..."

"Whimpering for your mommy? HAHA, I'm mommy now, you understand? You understand that, little boy?"

Her grip on my balls grew tighter, her long fingernails slightly digging into them. Despite my fear, my cock was hardening.

"And you LIKE momma's rough hand cupping and squeezing and kneading your balls... That's why you've got a cute little stiffy now..."

"Say Yes Mother. Say Yes Mommy I Have A Little Stiffy. Say it or I'll squeeze a WHOLE lot harder."

I was totally limp in her hands, like prey in the jaws of a wolf. "Y-yes mommy... I have... I have a... little stiffy," I whispered back to her.

"Good, good little boy. No one is going to take you away from me now."

I looked into her fiery dark eyes and saw both rage and lust. Why was I turned on by this? Why wasn't I trying to run away?

"Oh wow, your dick is getting so hard and I'm not even touching it. You want this so bad, don't you baby? You've always wanted to be used like a bitch..."

Her hand released my throat and reached for the back of my head.

"Stop squirming... let me pull you back by your pretty hair... No, don't look away, look into mommy's eyes. LOOK. I want to see your cute pathetic grimaces as I squeeze your little balls."

"Good boy. Good whore. So hard. So desperate. God, you were asking for it all night."

She released my balls and grabbed my now hard shaft tightly, and began to pump slowly. I moaned.

"Ah, what a nice dumb whore... Giving it up for the first time behind a bar. You better be careful or you'll develop a reputation..."

She pulled roughly at my hair as her grip on my dick tightened.

"And mommy wouldn't want her sweet boy to develop a reputation. Oh that would be so awful... every horny girl and boy making passes at you. And I'm sure you'd give it up so easily... Spreading your legs in the back of every car in town... No... That hole is just for mommy, you understand? You are mine, slut, my sweet, dumb boy."

Pulling me by my cock, she pushed me against a building in dark, empty the alley, hidden from view from the street.

"Don't want anyone interrupting us, do we? You want mommy to keep stroking and squeezing and whispering sweet nothings into your ear, right?"

She increased the pace of her strokes of my cock.

"Or maybe you want a daddy to bend you over and fuck you with a big thick dick? Haha, I'm sure that's it..."

As I pathetically looked up at her beautiful face, she stared down at my pleading eyes, and gave me a dark smile.

"Ok, time for you to do your part and stop being a such a lazy slut."

She released me totally, and I stood there against the wall dazed.

"On your knees," she commanded. She pulled up her black dress, revealing her dripping slit.

"I'm going to throatfuck you until you cant think straight. Lick me."

She shoved her pussy onto my face, smearing her juices all over me. I dutifully began to lick at her clit.

"Ugh, that's right.... ugh what a good bitch... trapped between my pussy and the wall, nowhere to go whore. I own you. You are mine. Ughh...."

I instinctually reached down to my cock and began to stroke it. Suddenly I felt her grab my right arm and pull it up, above me.

"Get your hand OFF your little dick. That is mommy's to touch only, understand? You are here for ME.... and look up here, look at me with those big sad puppydog eyes..."

She rutted hard on my face as I desperately licked her, one of her hands gripping painfully at my hair to keep me in place, the back of my head being repeatedly shoved against the wall, unable to move anywhere.

"Keep going boy... ugh.... what a dumb slut...... ah shit AH SHIT... FUCK..... FUCKING WHORE!"

She came hard, thrusting hard over and over against me, using me as a toy.

"ah... uh... ok..."

She stopped thrusting, panting hard. After a few seconds she stepped back.

"Get your disgusting slobbery face off of me. Get the fuck off. Stand up."

I wobblily stood, leaning against the wall. "P-p-please, le-" she slapped me, hard.

"Shut up, it's not over yet. I told you to be quiet. Am I going to have to choke you again? Or shove your panties down your throat?"

With tears in my eyes, I silently looked up at her.

"Good. Good boy. Time to take your little virgin cherry. That's what you wanted, a nice sweet girl to make you a man?"

Her smile grew broader, "Bend over sweetheart... Yes, I said bend over. You thought I was going to let you FUCK me? No. You are the bitch here, and momma is going to take you like one."

She reached down into a large purse she had set on the ground, and pulled out a terrifying strap on.

"Its not too big, is it sweetheart? Just let me put it on..."

"There. Oh don't look so scared, you know you want it. All those years pining after nice girls, when the whole time you just wanted a big firm cock right up your ass and mommy's hands wrapped around your throat. C'mon, bring that sweet hole over here. No I don't give a shit if the street is wet."

She grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around, then pushed me onto my knees. She shoved my head downward toward the street.

"Ah there we go. God you look like such a bitch like that. On hands and knees for mommy, face in the gutter."

I heard her spit.

"Turn your head around, look at me. I want to see the pain in your eyes. But no crying honey. Boys don't cry."

I obediently looked back at her, trying to hold back my tears as I saw her spread her spit on the strap on and place it at my opening. I whimpered as she started pushing it in.

"Ah you dumb whore. Look at your stupid face."

She pushed harder and grabbed my hair and pulled me back my hips, and my asshole gave way and it went into me. She looked down at my face hungrily.

"God I love it. All that sweet innocence draining away from your eyes."

It hurt as she pushed into me, and yet my cock was harder than ever. I whimpered.

"Shut up. I said don't cry. Don't make a single noise, slut."

She began to thrust in and out of me, deeper and deeper. I tried to be quiet for her.

"Take it... take it in silence. Look at me. NO, don't look away from mommy. Don't say a word. Right into my eyes baby."

As I gazed up at her, I knew this is where I deserved to be, needed to be. Fucked in the street like an animal. Controlled and used by mommy. She pounded down harder into me.

"God I love to take you whores for the first time. You all pretend you're tough strong men. But you're all such little boys."

She leaned down on top of me and reached under, grabbing my cock, squeezing it.

"Ah yeah, sooo hard for mommy. This is your place, it's all you've ever wanted. But no stroking. You are going to cum from being the bitch."

Her thrusting increased its speed, and she seized my balls, her sharp nails cradling them.

"God I can feel your balls churning. You want to cum so bad... To shoot your little load in the gutter. You want me to pound the cum out of you."

I was on the brink.

"Well, c'mon then, cum like a used whore. Cum like the dumb slut getting fucked up the ass behind a bar you are..."

She leaned closer, whispering right into my ear, pounding me with her full force.

"Take it you little slut.

Cum like a bitch.

Cum like a dumb whore.

Spurt on the street. It's so far up your ass, baby.

Empty these balls. God they want to empty so badly... Mommy owns you.... Mommy loves you so much my sweet, baby boy. Mommy will always take care of you..."

My untouched cock came, cum shooting out of me onto the street. Her hand gripped my balls even tighter in her palm, milking the cum out of me.

"Ahh, good boy. There it is. Dump that trash out. Wow, such a big load, right into the gutter haha. Ugh, ugh... is that all of it? Ah... damn... fuck...."

She lay on top of me, both of us panting, as my orgasm came to a slow, shuddering end.

"Fuck, man..." she wheezed.

After 30 seconds or so, I felt her strap on pull out of me, and she stood up, leaving me lying on the street, staring down at me.

"Ugh, stop crying. It's over dude. Here's your goddamn pants."

She threw my torn, dirty pants at me.

I stood up and awkwardly tried to put my pants on, as she stood there looking at me.

"Well, I'm off. I'm at the bar most weekends, so come back if you ever want another good fucking." She smirked. "I know you will..."

She was right.