After Hours Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned my head to the side of the bed and vomited. In an instant, Beau had grabbed a trash can seemingly from out of nowhere and sat next to me on the bed, holding it in front of my face. I tried to move away but in my weakened state it was easy for him to keep me in place. For what felt like hours I was throwing up into the trash as Beau gently rubbed my back and kept my hair out of my face, every once in a while I'd stop vomiting just long enough to sob a few times before the puking began again and in those fleeting moments he whispered soothing sounds and gentle shushes to me. Once I was entirely spent he held the glass of water from earlier to my lips and forced me to drink. After three large sips he handed me two pills and had me finish the rest of the glass. He gently helped me lay down on the bed before standing up and giving me some space.

"I'll go and get you some more water, I'd suggest trying to eat that sandwich, but I don't think that you'll be able to keep it down. Try to get some rest, we'll be home by tomorrow morning." He said before leaving, I was too tired to argue and fell asleep quickly.

Morning came much too quickly for my liking, and I was awakened by the rough docking of the boat on land, the impact sending me flying off of the bed and landing on the ground with a harsh thud. Before I could even sit up, the door to the room was flung open and Beau came rushing in.

"Are you alright?" He asked urgently as he advanced in my direction, I flinched away from his touch and got to me feet of my own accord.

"I'm fine." I mumbled out, taking another step away from him.

"Right..." He said sheepishly. "Well, we're home. It's a bit of a walk to the house, but I think you can manage. Once we're inside, you'll be introduced to the rest of the family, and we'll discuss the rules." Beau said, the same domineering tone back in his voice.

"Rules? What rules?" I asked angrily.

"I suggest that you lose the attitude, not all of my brothers are as lenient as I am. Obviously there are rules that you'll need to follow, and they'll be explained to you in due time. Now lets go." He replied, leaving no room for arguments as he turned and walked out of the room. For a moment, I debated just staying where I was, but I figured it better to do as he said for the time being. Just until I could figure out a way to get myself out of this situation. On unsteady legs I exited the room and was left standing on the impressive deck of a large boat, overlooking an incredible view of the Alaskan wilderness. If I were here under different circumstances, I may have been able to better enjoy the true beauty of the land, but instead I envisioned the vast expanse of untouched land as my own personal prison.

"It's incredible, isn't it?" Came the all too familiar voice from behind me. I held my breath, bit back my bitter words and stopped myself from having an emotional breakdown. Turning around, I came face to face with the woman who I had come to think of as a motherly figure, as a role model... a friend. Mrs. Richards wasn't looking at me, but past me and into the wilderness, her eyes shimmering and filled with wonder. "There's no place like it anywhere else in the world, it's our own little paradise." She said excitedly, her gaze slowly drifting from the landscape to my face, her eyes softening as they landed on me. A warm smile graced her lips as she reached a hand out to touch my cheek but I slapped it away.

"You did this, didn't you?" I quarried in a hushed tone, tears cascading down my face. "This was your idea, wasn't it?" I asked still in disbelief over the entire situation. She nodded softly as a response to my questions, her face softening even more, as if to show me sympathy. "How could you?!" I sobbed, my voice barely above a whisper. "How could you do this?" I repeated sorrowfully when she didn't answer.

"Stella, I know how you feel. Many years ago, I was in the same situation myself..." She began, a gentle tone to her voice. "I was angry, scared and sad- much like you are now, but being chosen turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me." She said with certainty, a blissful look on her face. "And I know that in time, you'll feel the same." She added with a warm smile.

"You've been brainwashed, Mrs. Richards, you were kidnapped!" I said heatedly.

"Darling, please, I've told you countless times to call me Mary. And don't be mistaken, I know exactly what happened to me, the circumstances of meeting my husbands changes nothing." She said wistfully, grabbing my hands and looking directly into my eyes. "In time, you'll understand. You'll be happier than you ever could have imagined!" She said as she gently squeezed my hands, I shook my head softly in disbelief. The onslaught of emotions that I was currently feeling practically left me paralyzed; I was infuriated at her, yet sympathetic at the same time,

I was terrified at what the future held, however some sick part of my mind was beginning to imagine what it may be like, I was incredibly sad at the prospect of never going back to my life, which made me think about how little I truly had to go back to... how few people would miss me.

"Hurry up, you two!" Beau called out from the sandy beach below. "I want to get back to the house before dinner!" He said as he continued unloading the boat. With a soft chuckle from Mary, she led me off the boat, our hands still joined.

For what felt like hours we were walking through the dense Alaskan wilderness, I tried to see if there was a path that they were following so that I could get back to the shore, but there was no clear trail, it seemed like they were navigating the woods by memory. It was clear that it was past midday by the time that we entered a clearing in the thickly wooded land. In the distance I saw what could only be described as an elaborate wooden mansion. As we got closer, I noticed the impeccable architecture of the building, it was certainly not the little wooden cabin that I had imagined.

As we entered the large house, I was shocked at what I saw. The interior was just as magnificent as the exterior, the rooms were extravagantly large and impeccably designed. Beau had me take off my socks and sneakers, which he placed in a closet that he locked, ignoring my indignation, we began walking through the house. Each room that we passed was filled to the brim with state-of-the-art appliances and technology as well as immaculate furniture, Mary whispered that she'd take me on a grand tour of the property in a little while. We finally stopped in what I assumed to be the families' living room. Beau and Mary both took a seat on the enormous couch in the room as I continued to look around. The room was huge, with a high ceiling and gorgeous wooden floor. The furniture was just as beautiful as the house that it rested in, yet as stunning as the room and furniture was, the gigantic flat screen TV built into the wall was clearly the focal point of the room.

"You look shocked, Darling." Mary said with a laugh, startling me out of my dazed examination.

"This isn't exactly what I imagined your little cabin in the woods would look like." I said slightly embarrassed. "You just made it seem so... remote." I added quickly, mentally scolding myself for becoming distracted.

"We may be remote-" came a deep voice from behind me, causing me to jump slightly. "But we're not living in the stone age. We have indoor plumbing, electricity, Wi-Fi, cell service, heat and air conditioning." The voice finished just as I turned around to see who it was. The man behind me, who I could only assume was one of the brothers, was just as large and intimidating as Beau. Unlike his brother, this mans hair was blond and his chin was covered in stubble, however they both had the same vibrant blue eyes. To my dismay and despite my current predicament, I couldn't deny that they're both two of the most handsome men that I'd ever met- and I hated myself for wondering what the other three brothers looked like. "You must be Stella, I'm Adrian, the second oldest. I look forward to getting to know you." He said as he took my hand and kissed it gently. I was entirely in shock and had no idea how to react, so I just stood there silently, a confused expression plastered on my face.

"Laying on the charm already, are we, Brother?" Said another unfamiliar voice, with an annoyed tone to it. Adrian rolled his eyes and let go of my hand. Turning my face to the side I saw another enormous man enter the room, this one seemed to be an inch or so taller than Beau and Adrian, and if at all possible, even more muscular. This man, much like Beau, had black hair, instead of the vibrant blue eyes that his brothers have, his eyes were a dark brown however the first thing about him that I noticed was his thick beard.

"That's my son Dacre." Mary said with a smile, gesturing to the large man who grunted as a response.

"I take it we're running late?" Said a voice from the doorway. Turning my attention to the door I saw the final two brothers each of whom was just as large as the others. One of them had black hair with green eyes whereas the other had dark blond hair with brown eyes. And of course, they were just as handsome as the others.

"When are you two ever on time?" Mary said with a laugh. "Stella, these are my other two boys, Ian and James." She added gesturing to the two men, I nodded in response still not really knowing what to say.

"I'm Ian, I'm sure that we'll have a lot of fun together." Said the dirty blond haired man with a wink, I tried not to cringe at his statement but gathering from the laughs of his brothers and the chuckle of Mary, I suppose that I didn't do a very good job.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you, I'm James." Said the man with black hair and green eyes, his tone was soft and his stance standoffish. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that he's just as uncomfortable as I am.

"Now that all of us are here, it's time to go over our rules." Beau said as he got to his feet. "There's a list of rules that we've come up with together that you'll have to follow at all times, and some of us have our own rules that we want you to follow when it's your time with us." He began to explain.

"What do you mean by when it's my time with you?" I grumbled out unhappily.

"There's five of us, so you'll spend a weekday and night with each of us- starting with Beau on Mondays. On weekends, you'll be able to choose who you want to be with." Adrian responded with a smile.

"Or you could choose to be alone." James interjected. "On weekends, I mean... you can either choose one of us or choose to be alone." He finished as he crossed his arms over his chest, seemingly ignoring the glares of his brothers.

"What day is today, exactly?" I asked awkwardly, realizing that I had no idea how long I've been missing.

"It's Monday." Mary said with a smile. I returned her smile, but not because I was necessarily happy at her reply.

"I know what you're thinking." Dacre said with a huff. "We already used your phone to tell your boss, co-workers and most recent contacts that you're taking at least a month away from the city. Funnily enough, they all seemed to agree that you needed to take a vacation." He said with resolution. My own smile fell from my face as I realized that no one would know the truth, which meant that no one would report me missing or be looking for me.

"Boys, please, can we get on with this already! I want to show her around before tonight!" Mary said excitedly.

"Alright, rule number one is simple: never leave the house on your own. One of us or Mom has to be with you at all times." Beau said with a shrug. "Rule number two: be honest. Trust is everything out here, and it goes both ways, you don't keep things from us, and we won't keep things from you." He added with a slight nod. "Rule number three: listen to what we say and do as you're told. We won't try to order you around, because you will be our wife, but if we specifically tell you to do something, do it." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Rule number four: help Mom with whatever she needs. We're not saying you need to be a maid or full-time caregiver, but you know how severely she was injured recently, we don't want that to happen again." He said with a bit of softness in his voice. "Finally, rule number five: our home is your home. Make yourself comfortable, do whatever you like, however always remember rule number one." He said with certainty. "Any questions?" He added with a raised eyebrow. I wanted to complain, I wanted to scream and refuse but instead I simply shook my head no, indicating that I understood. "Good, repeat the rules to me. And do it in order." He said in his usual domineering tone. I let out a soft sigh and rolled my eyes before I began to speak.

"Never leave the house on my own, be honest, do whatever you tell me to do, help Mary whenever she needs it and to make myself comfortable." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Excellent." He said with a satisfied smirk. "Mom's going to show you around the house before dinner, take a snack with you if you're hungry." He said as he walked out of the room, the rest of the brothers leaving the room as well.

Mary grabbed each of us an apple which we ate while we walked around the house. While we were downstairs, Mary showed me the kitchen, pantry, sun room, dining room, lounge, three different bathrooms, her bedroom as well as a game room. We then made our way upstairs where she showed me each of the five brothers bedrooms, three guest rooms, four more bathrooms as well as the suite where I'd be staying. My room was located at the other end of the floor, away from all five of the men's rooms, it was just as large and luxurious as the rest of the house and it had its own bathroom. Mary explained that they'd ordered clothes for me and showed me an entire closets worth of clothes that her and her sons had handpicked for me. We then made our way back into the hall where I noticed one door that she hadn't shown me, when I asked her about it, she explained that it was a surprise for sometime later. Not truly wanting to know what that meant, I ignored the door, and we made our way back downstairs where the table had been set for dinner.

"If you all don't mind, I'm rather tired and I think that I'd like to eat dinner in my room tonight." Mary said with a sly smile as she grabbed her plate and walked away before any of us had a chance to say anything. Hesitantly, I sat down uncomfortably at the table next to James and across from Adrian, I could feel the flush in my face as I felt all of their eyes on me. I stared directly at the large bowl of soup in front of me, inwardly refusing to look anywhere else or speak. The six of us sat silently, the thick tension in the room was practically suffocating, nevertheless we each did our best to ignore it and eat our meals. We all finished eating around the same time, however none of us made any move to leave. After a few more moments of unbearable silence, Beau cleared his throat causing everyone, myself included, to look over at him.

"Well, I suppose that's it for tonight." Beau said as he stood from the table. "Stella and I will see you four in the morning." He said eagerly as he walked over to me and grabbed my hand, pulling me away from the table and upstairs to his room, leaving no time for protests.

After ushering me inside, Beau shut and locked his door. He then turned to me with a broad smile on his face. "You ready, Love?" He asked in a sultry tone as he began advancing towards me.

"R-Ready for what?" I stammered as I backed away from him.

"The best night of your life, that's what." He chuckled huskily as he pulled his shirt over his head.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I asked apprehensively.

"In my family, it's traditional to spend your wife's first night with you in bed, pleasing her however you deem fitting." Beau said silkily with a devious smirk. He advanced on me quickly, pulling me into a tight embrace and firmly planting his lips over mine.

Beau's words were still sinking in when I felt his lips against my own. In my daze, the kiss was hypnotic, and while a small voice in the back of my head was screaming at me to pull away, my body seemed to be reacting on its own. I was lost in thought, yet I found myself subconsciously kissing him back, our lips moving in perfect harmony with one another. The kiss grew more passionate as Beau pulled me impossibly closer, with the increased intimate contact, I could feel how excited he truly was, his hard length rubbing against my thigh. Even through his sweatpants and my scrubs, I could feel his rigid shaft pulsing as well as the immense heat that it radiated. It was at that thought that I managed to come back to reality and wrench myself out of his grip.

"No, don't!" I shouted as I stumbled backwards, pushing myself against the wall, yet despite my efforts to evade him, Beau matched my every step. "P-Please, let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" I begged as he caged me against the wall, a thick muscular arm on either side of my head.

"I'm sorry, Love, but you and I both know that I can't do that." Beau said smoothly as he leaned down to recapture my lips with his. Reacting on impulse, I bit down roughly on his bottom lip, startling him just enough to attempt an escape. However before I could duck under his arms, he grabbed me around the waist and pulled me against him once again. "Stella, you're making me very upset." He said sternly as he wiped a bit of blood from his lip with the arm that wasn't pinning me against his hard body.

"Go to Hell!" I screamed at him as I kept trying to pull myself out of his vice-like grip. With a sigh of indignation, Beau lifted me off of the ground and tossed me onto the large bed. Immediately after I landed, Beau was on top of me, straddling me with his enormous frame. Before Beau could fully incapacitate me, I closed my eyes and swung my arm, landing a hard slap to the side of his face. Suddenly, Beau's demeanor changed. His vibrant blue eyes grew darker, turning an ominous deep blue and his shoulders became more stiff. Without warning his rough fingers were laced through my hair, harshly tugging on it, forcing me to look up at him.

"I'm trying to be nice to you, Stella!" he spat angrily. "I want you to enjoy this as much as I know that I will." He continued with an ominous tone, I couldn't help the shiver that ran down my spine at his harsh words. I opened my mouth, preparing to plead with him once more, but he pulled harder on my hair. "If I have to tie you to this fucking bed, then I will." He added ruefully, a few tears slipped from my eyes as I was all but paralyzed with fear. In a matter of moments his lips were on mine again, unlike the first kiss that we'd shared, this one was increasingly possessive and Beau thoroughly displayed that he was in control of the situation, not me. Despite myself, I let out a heated moan as his tongue tangled devilishly with my own.

Still straddling me with his legs, Beau placed one hand behind my head, further deepening our kiss as his other hand moved to my right breast. He kneaded my breast gently over my scrubs and sports bra, to my horror my nipples hardened and could be seen through my clothing- which he took full advantage of, pinching them softly.

Beau moved off of me and stood next to the bed, looking at me with a predatory gleam in his eye. "Take off your clothes." He said fervently, I looked at him pleadingly, silently praying that he would change his mind and leave me alone. "Take. Off. You. Clothes." He repeated fiercely, his eyes glazed over with lust. I was afraid of what he'd do if I denied him again... but to my utter dismay, a small piece of me was waiting in anticipation to experience the pleasure that he seemed to be offering. I took a deep calming breath before I tentatively removed my top and my pants, leaving me in nothing other than my thin sports bra and panties. "Good, now the rest of it." He said with a predatory gleam in his eyes and a lopsided grin, with a soft sob, I removed my underwear and was left entirely naked. Again, he pounced on me, straddling me with his enormous body. "Absolutely gorgeous." Beau announced as his eyes raked over my trembling form.