After Hours: Coworkers

Story Info
Coworkers finally take their relationship to the next level.
1.9k words
4.19
13.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

It's late in the evening at work. I'm in the breakroom, getting ready to leave when I hear the door open from down the stairs. A figure comes around the corner, I don't look right away but I'm sure it's you. I turn to you and our eyes meet. We still haven't talked in person about what happened. You see the emotion in my eyes. We greet each other in soft voices, our gaze not breaking for just a little too long. You go to your locker, standing right next to me while you get your stuff. I go over to the closest table and lean on the edge while we engage in casual conversation. We get lost for a bit of time just talking, like we did once before. We move onto personal matters, deeper conversation.

THE HUNT

Our discussion gets heated, I'm trying to turn you on and I'm pretty good at it. You know I want to be kissed. I flaunt my curves any way I can from where I am, seductively tracing the edges of my body. I'm messing with your head, I know it drives you crazy knowing I'm always wet for you. At this point you can't take my teasing anymore.

You aggressively step into my bubble, lifting my thighs and butt onto the table, your hips between my legs. You press your pelvis into me and lean into my whole body while our lips lock in a hot and hurried fashion. My legs clasp tightly around you as you lay me down on the table. We keep kissing, swallowing one another. You kiss your way to my jaw and make your way down my neck, leaving love bites in a trail. I moan while you nibble my collar bone, and my breath gets heavy while my insides tingle.

Through your pants, I feel you getting hard against me, still pushing into me. This makes me even more excited, and you can tell. You're still kissing my neck when you slither your hand up my shirt. You move your lips back upto mine. You knead my breasts over my bra, palming me, when I begin to moan into your open mouth. This makes your breathing get heavier and I can taste the anticipation in our shared air.

My hands run under your shirt, I explore the surface of your skin and scrape my nails roughly down your back when you bite my lip. One hand under my shirt, the other holding me down by my hair. I arch my back, forcing my core into your growing erection, while I writhe against you in pleasure. You pull me up to an upright position, kissing me while you undress me.

I draw one of the hands under your shirt across your chest, gliding my hands across every inch of you. We lift each other's shirts off together, both exposed and impatient, you tease your tongue down my neck, where it meets my bare chest, which you begin to suck and kiss. You gently work at the back of my bra to unclasp it, freeing my breasts. I pull my arms out out the straps and you toss my bra aside.

Your hand winds into the roots of my hair while you tug my head back, forcing my chest up and my neck to a bend, I gasp at your brute force. Your mouth finds one of my erect nipples, you suck and nibble on each one while I clutch your hair and moan. I hold your head in place by pulling your hair. My legs are still wrapped around your waist and your bulge is pushing into a wetter growing spot on my black pants. Our hips grind into each other, like we are trying to soothe an unbearable itch.

Shoes kicked off already, your free hand fiddles with the zipper of my pants, once undone you quickly give me a passionate kiss on the lips and lay me back to slide my tight jeans off my legs, lifting my thighs up straight, with a bend in the knee. My perfect ass in lacy black panties is the first thing you see when you peel my pants off. Once tossed to the side, my legs are still held up when you part them, and begin to kiss down my ankles, past my calfs, and up my thighs slowly and with all necessary tongue.

HERS

I'm dripping and aching for you, practically begging for your touch. You insist on teasing me while I play with my huge tits. You plant kisses on the insides of my thighs, just grazing the outer edges of my panties. You can hear from my whimpers and moans that I can't stand anymore. You delicately hold my ankles together and tug my panties up my legs. Once again you kiss down my legs from the ankles to thighs, kneeling before my exposure and making your way to my entrance.

You gently kiss the edges of my sex, and slowly sweep your tongue up my slit. I cry out at the contact, and claw at the edges of the table. Your arms are wrapped around where my legs meet my pelvis, holding me in place, otherwise I couldn't stay still. You continue to lick me slowly, building up the heat in my womb. Your tongue plays with my throbbing wet clit while I grind my hips into your mouth. You suck my engorged clit into your mouth and brace yourself for the loss of control my body experiences. I arch myself into your mouth, breasts high in the air while I start to play with my nipples again. My head and neck curve back in ecstasy, occasionally you break away from my clit to plunge your tongue into the pool of moisture below, lapping it up.

You sense a new urgency in my body, I'm close and if you don't stop soon I'll definitely come. You lick a final trail from my entrance, up my clit, and kiss your way up my torso, lingering on my breasts again. You suck and bite from my breasts to my jaw, and our mouths meet to share my juices, tongues dancing. You lift me up to a sitting position where we keep our mouths close, I'm breathing heavily past your kisses.

HIS

I reach down and palm your bulge over your pants, massaging it for a minute, feeling your huge outline. I fumble for your zipper and slide your pants down, revealing your tight boxers. I can see and feel your outline perfectly. You're rock hard and grinding into my open palm. I pull your boxers down slowly, your cock springing free. You're huge and desperately need some attention.

For the first time, I wrap my little hand around your huge dick, stroking it lightly, but with enough pressure for you to groan into my mouth. You're slick with precum and throbbing for my touch. I break our kiss, mouths still dangerously close, while I look deeply into your eyes, still stroking your cock.

I plant a quick kiss on your mouth, and kiss along your jawline, slowing down where your jaw meets your ear. I lick and kiss here, nibbling your earlobe. I continue to kiss your neck, licking and sucking between kisses. My free hand is wrapped in the roots of your hair, tugging with perfect pressure while I suck and bite the most sensitive parts of your neck and collar. My hand still around your cock while I tease your neck, you're moaning quietly. After a few minutes of this delicious torture, I lick a trail from your collar to your chin, and place my mouth on yours again, sliding my tongue inside to taste yours once more.

When you've had enough of my temptation, you fasten my legs more tightly around you, and lift me from the table, switching our positions. You're leaning on the table, my feet drop from around you and meet the floor, naked bodies still crushed together. You lean down to kiss me, and when we break away, I kiss down the length of your torso, knees finding the floor while I tease your hip bones with kisses and licking, still stroking you.

I draw my lips up to the head of your erection, rubbing the tip on my lips, driving you insane. I blow lightly on the head and you shudder. I stick my tongue out, swirling and tracing your head, licking it like a lollipop. I move to the base of your cock, looking you in the eyes while I slowly lick up your length. When I reach the end I wrap my lips around your tip still swirling my tongue as I move further down your shaft, when you reach the back of my throat. I let you fuck my mouth for a few minutes, you glide in and out of my mouth, gently making me choke. I slow you down for a second, and I look in your eyes while I relax myself, and move my mouth down your cock, this time there is no resistance and my throat doesn't end.

My lips meet the base of your dick and you're all the way inside me. You rock your hips back and forth into my throat. You fuck my throat like it's a pussy. When I can feel you're close, I hold your hips in place and release your cock from my throat, gasping for air when you're out. I stand up to meet you for an exchange of saliva and precum.

TRANSITION

You grope my ass and tits while we make out for a couple of seconds, then you lift my legs and wrap me up around you. You turn us around and I'm sitting on the edge of the table again. You're positioned between my legs. It's our first time, together, and actually ever. We exchange a reassuring gaze, letting each other know we are ready.

I'm leaning back only slightly, resting on my elbows and forearms, chest held in the air while I stare down at your cock, mouth slightly agape, waiting. I feel you glide the tip up and down my slit, rubbing my clit lightly. Still sensitive here, I whine a little in anticipation. You stop at my center, and I feel you apply a little pressure.

THE KILL

Slowly, you sink into my tight pussy and I feel you fill me up. I let out an intense moan and my breasts heave upwards as I inhale with pain and pleasure. You feel so good inside me. It hurts in the best way. I've never felt anything like it. I give you the okay to move inside me, and I feel such an extreme fire build in my abdomen. We move together slowly, while you lean me back on the table. I lay down with my legs once again wrapped around your waist, nails digging into your back when you hit my cervix. You kiss my neck while you ravage my tight wet pussy. You flex your muscles into me as you pound me into the table. I let out cries of ecstasy and moan your name.

You feel me clenching around you and you groan into my neck while you kiss me. We are both close. Your hands are tangled in my hair pulling it, making me cry out for you. You pump hard into me, faster and faster as you get closer to climax. My nails drag down the length of your back as I close around your cock with my internal muscles, the start of my orgasm is enough to put you over, and we come together, intensely, loudly.

I feel your hot cum fill me up while we exchange heavy breaths.

We sit up together and kiss passionately while we come down from our high.