After Hours Cum Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to look serious, but was mortified that she had just licked a pussy in front of this group of young students. They appeared untroubled by what she considered to be a major personal faux pas. In fact, the students seemed thankful that she had enjoyed their creation.

***

The next day. Elizabeth sat down for a quick cup of coffee and light pastry late in the afternoon. It was the quiet before the storm. Dinner service was about to begin and she had already given her staff marching orders.

After finishing her snack, a familiar face entered the dining room. Elizabeth was surprised to see one of her students approaching her table.

"May I sit?" Graciela asked, with a polite smile.

Elizabeth grinned. "Yes, of course! I'm very happy to see you."

The student was clearly excited to have this private moment with her mentor and sat down at the table. They exchanged the usual pleasantries, almost like old friends.

"Thank you so much," the student began. "We really appreciate your time and effort. Although we don't say it often enough, words can't express how valuable your input has been."

Elizabeth blushed from the praise. This is what made teaching worthwhile.

"It's truly my pleasure. You're all so talented and working with your group has been very rewarding. In fact, I'm learning a lot as well. Yesterday was an interesting experience, to say the least."

They both giggled at the secret only they would understand.

"That's actually what I wanted to speak with you about," Graciela continued. "On behalf of our group, we want to show our appreciation in a different way. We would like... ummm...."

With a group this kinky, Elizabeth tried to prepare herself. Who knows what they would consider as a show of gratitude.

"Yes?" Elizabeth prompted in a motherly tone. "You can ask me anything."

Graciela smiled. "We would be honored for you to be the first Nyotaimori model for our Mature offering."

Connecting the dots, Elizabeth laughed off what she considered to be a joke until she realized Graciela was serious. The students actually wanted to use her naked body as a serving platter! She suddenly stopped laughing and tried to mask her unease.

"Why would you want that?" Elizabeth asked, genuinely curious.

"Because of your age, wisdom and beauty. Most importantly, you have a brilliant culinary mind. That makes you our prime candidate. We can also tell you're open-minded about dining with an erotic flare. We've texted each other all day trying to figure out how we could convince you to agree."

Elizabeth resisted the urge to confess that their observation missed the mark by a long shot. But she reminded herself that her role was to lift up these students, not shame them.

"You're welcome to bring in a model," Elizabeth said, expertly navigating attention away from herself. "There are plenty of nude models my age who would be interested, I'm sure."

Graciela looked stunned. "Are you... not interested?"

"I'm truly honored that you'd ask, but..."

"Did I just make a fool of myself," Graciela interrupted, frantically. "It was my idea to ask. God, I'm so embarrassed!"

"No, no. Really, I appreciate the offer. It's just that... I may not be the best fit for your needs."

"Have you ever -- excuse me for asking -- been naked before? Like, in front of a group or anything?"

"Well," Elizabeth was hesitant to reveal the truth, but didn't want to lie. "I did nude modeling once for an art class, but that was back in college. At this point, I'm too old to be showing my goods."

Graciela scoffed. "No way! You're exactly what we want. You have the right mindset for our recipes. And if you don't mind me saying... we think you have a killer body hidden under that chef's jacket. We've been working on a secret recipe and really want to use your body to sweeten the pot."

Now this was piquing Elizabeth's interest. They had a secret recipe? A talented bunch, she was sure it would be good.

"Oh?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow. "What does it entail?"

"It's really hard to explain. But I've taste tested it with the guys. It's exciting and delicious. Mr. Harris thinks it'll be a mega hit. Didn't he mention this to you?"

Elizabeth shook her head. "No, I haven't heard anything from the boss."

"Oh. When we asked him about it, he agreed that you'd be perfect. He also mentioned he would owe you a massive favor. Something about nabbing a lease on the Embarcadero. You'd have to ask him, because it was a quick text."

Elizabeth's eyes lit up with excitement. A place downtown, by the Embarcadero? It was her dream to have an ocean view. Mr. Harris knew it because they had discussed that location for years.

She inquired, "What exactly would be involved? Assuming I'm interested."

"Well, obviously you would be asked to lay on a table while completely naked. We'll handle the rest. Like I said, we're forging new ground as we go, but have recipes and ideas of what would mix well with a Mature woman. It's our most elegant and exciting concept. I'm sure you'll enjoy the novelty of being a part of the action, as opposed to staying behind the scenes."

There was sparkle in the student's eyes that Elizabeth found endearing. It reminded her of when she was just starting out in the food service industry. Ambition, she understood. Why deny these students, especially when they were willing to put themselves on display? And a new restaurant by the ocean? It was too good to be true.

She was also curious about the experience, having noticed Meiko's pussy was drenched during her time on the table. It had to be the ultimate rush for an exhibitionist. Elizabeth was surprised to feel moisture pooling between her own legs as she thought about this once in a lifetime opportunity.

"I'll do it," Elizabeth said, timidly. "But on the condition that it remains a secret in our little group."

"You are the best teacher we've ever had!" gushed Graciela.

The young student rose and hugged her mature teacher; their breasts mashed during the close embrace.

***

It took everything in her power to focus on the job. But then again, being the head of the kitchen was always stressful and demanding. In many ways, this evening was no different, except that when the regular dining service had concluded, the night would take a radically different turn for Elizabeth. Having agreed to be a part of the student experiment, she was filled with nervous anticipation.

Graciela was the first to arrive, just as most of the staff were leaving the restaurant. When the last employee departed, the culinary students began their work in the kitchen. Graciela took Elizabeth by the hand and led her to the bathroom.

"I've never done anything like this before," Elizabeth whispered nervously, as the bathroom door shut behind them. "In a restaurant, I mean. For goodness sake, this is my workplace!"

"With all the hours you spend here, it's more like a second home. And there's nothing wrong with being naked at home," Graciela quipped.

Elizabeth took off her chef's jacket to reveal a t-shirt, damp from the sweat that collected during her hard night's work. She removed her shoes, then pants. Standing on paper towels, she kept her feet off the dirty floor, dressed only in her bra and panties.

Telling herself that this was like going to the doctor's office, she removed her undergarments. Being naked in front of a student was not something she could ever have anticipated, but it happened, nonetheless. Graciela seemed mesmerized by the big reveal and stared appreciatively at the naked older woman.

"You're a dream," the student said, as if in a trance.

After a moment, Graciela shifted into action. Taking some paper towels, she wet them with lukewarm water and wiped down Elizabeth's body. Every inch was cleaned, starting with her neck and moving down as she went.

Staring straight ahead, Elizabeth allowed her small breasts to be wiped clean by the eager student. Feeling her pink nipples harden, she tried not to be self-conscious.

She knew a more intimate cleaning would ensue, and sure enough, Graciela's hand moved to the space between her legs. With care, the student wiped her pussy, starting with the outer labia and then moving to the crevice between. Elizabeth had never been treated to such careful attention in her life and she enjoyed the assistance.

"You're ready," Graciela smiled. "Put on your jacket, but don't worry about a bra. If you would be more comfortable, go ahead and wear your pants, but please leave off your panties. It will be faster when the time comes to get on the table."

"It feels wrong to be topless under my chef's jacket. I worked so hard earning it and here I am, about to take it off in front of students."

"On the contrary, you're exploring new ventures in cuisine. Isn't that what this business is all about? Stimulating the taste buds and creating new experiences?"

Elizabeth managed to smile back. "You've been well taught."

The thick chef's jacket rubbed against Elizabeth's nipples, keeping them stiff as she walked. It made her even more aroused for whatever was to come next.

***

Elizabeth walked barefoot on the carpet of the dining room. The noises from the kitchen quieted down as the food preparation was completed. Her heartbeat rose with each passing second, as an array of wonderful aromas filled the room.

Tyler had a special talent for arranging tables and creating memorable presentations, so he was in charge of the display.

"May I?" he asked, gesturing to her chef's jacket.

Elizabeth's mouth went dry, yet she managed to reply. "Thank you. That's very kind."

She stood still as a statue while the young man unbuttoned her jacket. Being naked in front of a young woman was difficult, but to be nude in front of a young man was more challenging. Whether real or imagined, she felt sexual energy in the air.

Elizabeth's nipples hardened when the jacket was removed and her breasts were exposed. She closely watched Tyler's facial expression and saw a glimmer of interest in his deep brown eyes. Clearly he liked what he saw, but remained professional.

"See something you like?" she asked cheekily, pushing her chest forward.

His reply was smooth. "You're very beautiful. We're so lucky you agreed to help us tonight."

"Thank you, Tyler."

She reached down to remove everything else and finally stood naked in the elegant dining room. As teacher and student faced each other awkwardly, Elizabeth felt like she had the upper hand. Though Tyler had quickly recovered, his initial reaction was undeniable. Being naked in this situation felt oddly empowering to Elizabeth, and she could see why Meiko was so relaxed with this.

Putting her hands on her hips, Elizabeth inquired, "What are your plans for me tonight? I'd like a heads up before we begin."

"Well," Tyler replied. "Since this is presumably our first and only chance with you, we thought we'd go for a full course meal."

"Full course meal? That sounds interesting. I'm assuming it will be similar to the last presentation?"

"Not exactly."

The clanging of pots from the kitchen died down as she heard the other students preparing their food for transport to the dining area.

"Oh? What are you planning?" she asked.

"A full plating with all the sauces. Mr. Harris said you'd be okay with that."

"Oh did he," she replied curiously, realizing her boss had set her up for this exhibition. "What exactly does that entail?"

"You know, all the mixtures. Cum service, that sort of thing." Tyler rushed over the last part, as if trying to minimize the gravity of his comment.

Elizabeth was aghast and thought she must have misunderstood. But before she could put an end to this folly, the student chefs emerged from the kitchen, proudly showcasing their work. No fewer than 10 plates and bowls appeared and were she not in her current position, she would have been excited.

The group of students all commented on how gorgeous Elizabeth looked, causing her to flush from the praise. After offering his hand like a true gentleman, Tyler escorted her onto the table. Once she sat on the cold wooden surface, she knew there would be no going back.

Working in the kitchen for years had given Elizabeth a spine of steel. She had grown used to functioning well under intense pressure, night after night. But this was different because of the highly erotic atmosphere. Her students literally stared directly at her hard pink nipples and exposed pussy.

While lowering herself, she chose to focus on the ceiling lights. Perhaps, if she pretended this was the doctor's office, she could remain detached enough to persevere. By no means did she intend to accidentally cum in front of everyone.

But then again, she remembered what Tyler said. *Cum Service* What on earth did that involve? She prayed it only meant students would taste food from between her legs. That, she could live with. The other possibilities seemed shocking, to say the least.

As the students continued to compliment her nude body, Elizabeth smiled. Attempting to ignore the strange excitement building within her core, she continued to stare at the ceiling. The students studied her skin closely, examining every line and curve as if it was some great work of art. By the time they focused on her nipples and labia, she was actually proud they had chosen her as their vessel.

"This may tickle a little," Tyler said. "Don't worry though, we're highly proficient at this process."

Elizabeth watched him smile as they got to work, plating food on her body. They began with sauces and garnish while explaining that savory items would be added later.

Having so many hands in contact with her bare skin was overwhelming for Elizabeth. Closing her eyes, she decided to pretend she was at a gynecologist's office. Suddenly, her legs were lifted, bent and spread. She didn't resist but wondered why she was placed in such a lewd position. Were students actually looking inside her womanly hole?

One by one, the students retreated and she opened her eyes, trying to take stock of the situation. Both nipples were coated in a creamy warm substance and bite-sized pieces of cheese lay along her sternum. Small slices of beef carpaccio were artfully placed at the level of her pelvis. And her freshly shaved pussy was shamelessly exposed.

It was the moment of truth and Elizabeth wondered which brave soul would be the first to try food from her body. She was anxious for the real action to begin and hoped the students approved of the way her own flavor profile combined with that of the food.

However, only one student stepped forward. In her peripheral vision, she saw Tyler moving between her legs and unzipping his pants.

"What are you doing?" she asked, careful not to move for fear of making a mess.

He dropped his pants. "Cum service, remember? Mr. Harris insisted you'd be okay with this part."

"Did he?" Elizabeth squeaked. "Is this really necessary?"

Tyler paused, "We planned on a mixture of semen and pussy juice to complete the dish. Do you want me to stop?"

Being naked at work was one thing, but being fucked in front of the students was outrageous!

However, the body presentation had been so thoughtfully arranged. Letting down the students at this point would make her a poor teacher. And if she were truly honest with herself, she was aching for a good fuck. It had been so long and the entire process made her feel hot, bothered and more importantly... sexy. Maybe this is exactly what she needed?

"Go ahead," she said softly, resigned to her fate.

Tyler was sincere as he replied. "We'll treat you respectfully. It's the first time we have involved someone outside our group and we're so honored you agreed. Just relax and let us do what we do best."

Elizabeth cringed at the word *we*. Was this going to be a group effort? She wondered... what had she just agreed to do?

Then she felt the tip of Tyler's hard cock press against her widely spread labia. His hands grasped her knees, holding her firmly in position. As he penetrated her body, she gasped, not only from the stretch on her underused pussy, but also from the shocking reality. She was officially being fucked by her student, while others watched.

"Oh goodness," she moaned, gripping the edges of the table.

Tyler stopped. "Are you okay?"

"I... I haven't had sex in a really long time. And, you're so thick... and long."

She saw him smile and felt embarrassed by her candid admission. Though her work schedule had gotten in the way of her dating life, it was ironically the impetus for what was shaping up to be a wild ride.

Elizabeth was surprised at the restraint shown by Tyler. He slowly rocked back and forth, careful not to disrupt the colorful display of food. The firsts few thrusts bordered on painful, due to his size. But her pussy soon relaxed and graciously accepted his cock.

To her left, she watched Graciela bend over her nipple. Was her student going in for a taste? Now, of all times? When Graciela's mouth engulfed the sauce coated pink nipple, she had her answer. This was the first time a female had sexual contact with Elizabeth and it was simply exquisite.

Graciela sucked slowly, while using her tongue to massage the sensitive skin. Elizabeth groaned as the breast stimulation heightened that of her pussy fucking. Feeling vulnerable in front of the other students only pushed her higher towards what promised to be an epic orgasm.

Graciela pulled away, smacking her lips together. "Delicious! The sauce is great, and I think Elizabeth's nipple gives it extra flavor."

The group seemed pleased and Elizabeth blushed, her body still rocking from the gentle fuck.

Kevin went to her other breast, where another sauce was displayed. His tasting technique was completely different. Sucking hard, his masculine power was unmistakable. Elizabeth almost came on the spot, but he pulled away in the nick of time. Now both of her nipples were wet with saliva and totally hard.

"You're right," Kevin announced, licking his lips. "The sauce I made seems more intense. Elizabeth is delicious."

The culinary group's assessment of her flavor made Elizabeth feel appreciated. This was the ultimate turn-on for her, as a chef, and more so as a woman. She never been so incredibly horny and yearned for more attention.

Kevin said to the group, "Let's move on to the next sauce."

In no hurry, Tyler continued and Elizabeth expected to just lay there and enjoy the fuck. If other students wanted to suck her nipples or lick elsewhere, all the better.

Instead, she was in for yet another shock when Kevin stood right beside her face, sporting an exposed and erect penis.

"What are you doing?" Elizabeth asked, forcing those words out while Tyler maintained his steady pace.

Kevin looked confused, with his cock in hand. "Mr. Harris said you'd be okay handling this particular sauce. Is something wrong?"

Ah, the boss again! Elizabeth had a meeting with him next Monday and would surely give him an earful. She had plenty of choice words for the boss, but until then, she had students to 'mentor.'

"It's ok. I don't mind," Elizabeth moaned, wondering what would come next.

"Thank you. I'm usually pretty quick."

With that said, Kevin stepped forward and inserted his hard cock into Elizabeth's surprised mouth. Though initially stunned, she relented and accepted his entrance.

It was one thing to be fucked in front of this group of youngsters because it was a passive act. But to actually suck one of their dicks? Though humiliating, it gave her a massive rush because of the kink factor.

"Have you... done this before?" Kevin asked cautiously, when there was little going on.

Feeling insulted, Elizabeth was shocked into action. She was a chef and should have special skills when dealing with matters of oral pleasure. How dare he question her!