After Hours Cum Service

Story Info
She mentors a group of students in erotic dining.
7.9k words
4.64
100.7k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers

It was after-hours at a posh restaurant in San Francisco and a young woman lay naked across a dining table. Culinary students had helped this young Asian woman get into the right position, and judging by her incredibly erect nipples, there was excitement in the air.

The restaurant staff had already gone home except for Elizabeth, who was the award-winning Executive Chef at this famous establishment. As a 45 year old woman, watching the small group of 20-something year old students experiment with a naked female body was jarring. She was old enough to be their mother! But her love of teaching persuaded her to assist in this sexually tinged endeavor.

This was Nyotaimori, or 'female body presentation' in English. It's a Japanese practice of serving neatly arranged food on a naked body.

Having something like this happen in her restaurant was the last thing Elizabeth had ever wanted. Her boss, a successful restaurant developer and brilliant businessman, had the idea to branch out with a new eatery centered around this theme. Whatever the boss wanted, the boss got.

The boss planned to open a Nyotaimori restaurant in a nearby city and these young culinary students would be his main employees. The naked young student, named Meiko, now rested comfortably on a table that had served thousands of wealthy customers over the last few years. Elizabeth watched male students carefully 'plate' the youthful body with food she helped them prepare just moments ago.

Was she now bastardizing her beloved restaurant, destroying the stellar reputation she had helped build? Perhaps so, but tonight's performance had purposely been kept under wraps. With that concern on the back burner, she watched the events unfold and was surprisingly aroused by the students as they toiled over the naked woman.

In a way, she had to admire them for placing food on Meiko's intimate areas with such steady hands. None of the students seemed ashamed or embarrassed by the extremely erotic process. They were all millennials who had been raised in the city. Elizabeth recognized they had different cultural norms.

The students appeared at ease; their hands were professional and precise. The finished product was a masterpiece. The student's breasts were tastefully covered with broad green leaves, though her dark nipples remained visible. At the last minute, dollops of sauce were deposited on the stiff peaks.

Sushi was arranged between her breasts and down her abdomen. At the level of her pelvis, sashimi fanned out from one hip to the other. Meiko's legs were parted and Elizabeth tried not to stare at the suggestive crevice between her long lean limbs.

It seemed a shame to disrupt the living work of art, yet that is exactly what the students did. Using their fingers, they ate pieces of food from the naked body, dipping them into the sauces spread across Meiko's breasts. It was all so casual to them.

Nearly gasping out loud, Elizabeth watched a male student dip his bite-sized cut of fish in between the naked woman's legs and directly into her vagina. At that moment, Elizabeth was positive Meiko would sit up, disrupt the carefully placed food, and slap the guy in his face.

Instead, she saw Meiko giggle while the male student savored the taste of fish laced with vaginal fluids.

Watching with curious eyes, Elizabeth realized that she was way outside her wheelhouse. As an art lover, she appreciated the beauty of naked bodies. But introducing sexuality? Was this part of Nyotaimori? Mulling over these thoughts, she continued to observe without participating in the unusual meal.

***

A few days later. Elizabeth sat at a dining table with a glass of cabernet. It was late and dinner service had just ended. Listening as the kitchen staff cleaned and put away their utensils, she leaned back to relax.

Out of the blue, the boss himself, Mr. Nick Harris, made himself comfortable in a chair across the table from her. He was typically on the road, looking for new business opportunities. Seeing him in their restaurant was a real delight.

"I need another favor," he stated, straightening his suit while making himself comfortable.

"It's nice to see you too," she chuckled. "Your last favor was a bit over the top. Do you realize what I watched the other night? It was shocking, to say the least."

Elizabeth watched a devilish grin appear on Nick's face. He had spent years encouraging her to 'live a little.' While appreciating her dedication to their shared restaurant, he regularly suggested she add a touch of excitement to her bland life.

"This favor involves the students. You know they're graduating from culinary school next month, right?"

"Yes, a young gentleman named Tyler informed me," she replied.

"My new restaurant in Sacramento is moving faster than expected. Permits are up to date, the contractor is ahead of schedule and I've heard a number of prominent members of the city are anxious for it to open."

"Well, since it's in the State capital, I can imagine one or two politicians might be interested in that sort of thing."

He shook his head at her naivete. "One or two? That's only the tip of the iceberg. This project will be a huge success. Which means the students will need more experience working in a high-end restaurant. I need you to supervise and complete their training. I'll compensate you well for your precious time, of course."

"Sure, okay."

"I'd like you to critique their food, as well," he added. "They have a wonderful assortment so far, but I want the quality up to your standards. My clients expect perfection, and with the amount they'll be paying, we need to deliver."

"Do you have an executive chef for your new restaurant?"

"Unfortunately, no. Until then, you're in charge of these students and their dishes."

Fortunately, Elizabeth enjoyed mentoring young students and would-be chefs. Teaching and educating was a passion of hers, especially when pupils displayed a strong passion to learn about the art of fine cooking.

From what she could see, these students had the drive and determination necessary to achieve great results in the culinary world, with or without the use of naked bodies on the dining table.

"Of course I'll taste their food," Elizabeth assured him. "And I'll give my thoughts on what can be improved."

"Wonderful. But remember, it's a Nyotaimori style restaurant with a California twist. This is going to be wildly popular and you should become familiar with the unique flavor profiles."

The mischievous expression on Mr. Harris's face made Elizabeth squirm. Knowing her boss well, she recognized he must have something special up his sleeve.

"Can you define a California twist?" she asked, her voice laced with humor. "Adding fresh avocados to it?"

"California cuisine involves serving organic and natural flavors, as you know."

Elizabeth's eyes grew wide. She knew exactly where Nick was headed. She was being asked to sample what the male student had gathered between Meiko's legs: vaginal juices.

"I couldn't possibly do that!" Elizabeth sputtered.

"Why not?" Nick's demeanor remained frustratingly calm.

"Well..." she began, not knowing where to start, or even why she was so upset by the prospect. "It seems unhealthy to dip food in a woman's... you know..."

Nick chuckled again at her innocence. "It's called a vagina."

"I know that!" she snapped.

"Listen, Lizzie. It's 2019 in California. When people come to my Nyotaimori restaurant, they know what's involved. Look at it as the 'spice of life.' Trust me. It'll be a hit."

"It sounds like you're really set on this direction," she said, somewhat deflated.

Elizabeth knew that when Nick pursued a goal, he was incredibly persuasive. Her fingers twisted nervously in the napkin that lay across her lap as she considered stretching her boundaries.

"What's on your mind?" he asked. "You're fidgeting."

"Do you really expect me to taste it?" she inquired, hesitantly.

"The food? Of course! How else will you provide a meaningful critique?"

"You know what I mean. Do I... have to eat it... from a naked body?"

He leaned back and smiled. "That, my darling, is the big question. Personally, I don't think it's a big deal. These students have high standards. Whomever is acting as the serving platter has taken measures to ensure cleanliness."

"Even, you know, inside? In her... vagina?" Elizabeth whispered the last word even though they sat alone in the dining area.

Nick sighed, "Liz, vagina is not a dirty word. But I happen to know Meiko always makes sure that every part of her body is ready to be used as a serving vessel. Keep in mind, vaginas are the source of human life. How much more organic can you get?"

Elizabeth gulped at the idea. "I'll do what I can, but no promises."

"You are, without doubt, the most professional chef with whom I've worked. Surely you realize the dish won't be complete without every ingredient. In order to get the full flavor profile you really should commit fully to the entire process."

"It's a good thing I'm working here," Liz replied, petulantly. "And not at your new restaurant."

"If you do me this favor, I'll give you equity in the restaurant. I know you're interested in opening another restaurant, right? An all new venture? I'll make you co-owner. Just help me with this. It'll be a big money-maker for both of us. Frankly, the whole thing is fucking hot and my prospective clients agree."

It was an offer Elizabeth could not refuse. Her culinary ambitions, combined with resources from Mr. Harris, made this the offer of a lifetime.

"I'll take you at your word," she said, pleased with the outcome. "I love helping helping these students, but no promises on how far I'll go. As long as everything is clean and orderly, I'll take a closer look. Who knows, maybe I'll even sample the finished product."

"You know, I fully expected a world-renowned chef such as yourself to be a little more open-minded in this type of situation. I realize you work long hours and I've watched you sacrifice a personal life for this restaurant. Maybe it's time to live a little. You're a beautiful woman and deserve some personal happiness. You just might find that you like it."

"We've become good friends over the years, but don't push it," she said playfully changing the mood.

He laughed, while rising from his seat. "Have a good night, Lizzie."

Alone again at the table, she chided herself for agreeing so easily. Had she just agreed to co-ownership in a restaurant that seemed more like a peep show? For once, her ambition might have clouded her better judgment. But at the same time, Nick was probably right. Live a little. The culinary students were lovely people. And if she were honest with herself, playing a more hands-on role would be an exciting challenge.

***

It was Saturday night and the culinary students arrived after the regular kitchen staff departed. Watching as the kitchen was brought back to life, Elizabeth admired the passion with which they worked. There were plenty of things to do in the city and most people their age were out having fun. But they were here, working on their craft and perfecting their art.

The kitchen was winding down as they finished preparing the food. Elizabeth never stopped moving, happy to assist in any way possible. The students remained respectful and took each suggestion seriously. The dialogue was open, honest and reminded her of how much cooking mentors helped when she trained long ago. In fact, the student's enthusiasm was contagious and she found herself looking forward to their finished product.

Taking a moment to check the main serving table in the dining room, she found Meiko who was just emerging from the ladies room. The Asian girl had excused herself ten minutes before to go and wash up prior to the main event. Elizabeth couldn't help but notice Meiko was wearing her chef's jacket and nothing else, not even pants or shoes.

"I hear you'll be observing more closely today," Meiko said brightly.

"It's true," Elizabeth replied, trying to match the enthusiasm. "I've been asked to take a greater role, so that's what I'll do."

"Nice. You were such a wallflower last time," Meiko teased.

"Was I? Honestly, I was fascinated by everyone's handiwork."

"Thank you," Meiko replied. "That means a lot coming from you. We've eaten here several times in the past few weeks and we all agree your reputation is greatly deserved."

Elizabeth smiled, "How lovely of you to say."

"Anytime. We're blessed to have your guidance."

Their private interlude was interrupted when Kevin and Tyler came over to the table. Both men had their hands full, each holding plates and bowls containing their specially made sauces and cuts of meat. After placing them on the table, they turned and looked expectantly at Meiko.

"I guess it's time to start plating," Meiko blushed, then unbuttoned her chef's jacket.

Unlike the first session, Elizabeth was now close to the action. She stood next to the young Asian student who boldly removed her top. Though her chest was flat, she had large, dark nipples.

Elizabeth envied the nonchalance with which Meiko moved. Clearly not bothered by her lack of attire, the student moved exuded confidence indicating she was completely comfortable being nude. Elizabeth was far too self-conscious to even contemplate such a daring exhibition.

As the surreal scene unfolded, Elizabeth tried not to gawk. To the other students, this was normal and they appeared completely unfazed by Meiko's bareness.

"We brought you something," Tyler said.

Elizabeth snapped out of her trance. "Yes?"

She was handed a small stack of papers. At first glance, they looked like menus.

"These are our recipes," Tyler explained. "Along with diagrams of our serving plan."

"Pardon me?"

Tyler pointed to the header at the top of each page. "We've designed different menus that will enhance the natural flavors of specific body types. It's a revolutionary style of serving Nyotaimori. Cool, isn't it?"

Immediately, Elizabeth understood their strategy. Since Meiko was a young Asian woman, she'd be served with food and sauces utilizing an eastern flavor profile. Ginger, sesame and soy would highlight sauces and be paired with Japanese vegetables and meats. Admittedly, it did seem very innovative.

Flipping through the list of recipes, she stopped at the very end when her eyes settled on the most shocking page of all. Across the top, MATURE was written and below was a menu designed to be served on a naked mature woman. It included a variety of cheeses, balsamic vinegar, and cured meats, all foods which required an aging process. Was this some sort of insult? Or a backhanded compliment?

She wondered what kind of older woman would agree to such an outrageous proposal. It was one thing for a sexy young woman to display her body with flamboyance, but another for someone over the age of forty to do it? Shaking her head, she turned her attention to the task at hand as the students finishing arranging food around Meiko's breasts, stomach, and freshly shaven crotch.

A male student bit into a piece of fish he had removed from Meiko's abdomen, then sucked sauce from around her dark nipple.

"Tasty," Kevin said, chewing the food slowly. "I think this one is just right."

Tyler chimed in. "Liz, we'd love your opinion on the next bite."

Seeing the student's hopeful expression put Elizabeth on the spot. Was she actually expected to taste food from the flesh of a naked culinary student? And from a nipple of all places?

Anticipation filled the room as a red-headed girl named Sheila handed her a piece of fish to eat. "For you."

"Thank you," Elizabeth said nervously, accepting the offered food item.

With all eyes on her, she felt obligated to take a bite. What would be the harm? It was just a nipple.

She put the bite of fish into her mouth, and before chewing, bent down and took Meiko's nipple into her mouth. Gently, she sucked a bit of the remaining sauce.

This was her first experience with a woman's nipple and it was strangely arousing, despite the fact that she was being watched by the other students. Meiko's nipple was initially supple, but when engulfed by Elizabeth's mouth, it became instantly hard. Knowing she caused such a reaction was very satisfying to the older chef. And she had to admit the sauce was absolutely scrumptious. Swirling her tongue around the appetizing presentation, she gathered as much as possible.

When Elizabeth pulled away, she studied the erect nipple. Pointed proudly at the ceiling, it was completely clean! Realizing she may have been overly enthusiastic, Elizabeth was initially embarrassed. She was somewhat relieved to see Meiko's relaxed expression after such a vigorous nipple sucking.

The group watched her eat the fish with interest. She chewed delicately, allowing the flavors to mix as she savored their combined taste.

"It's wonderful," Elizabeth said after swallowing the food. "The fish is perfectly cooked and the sauce is lovely. My only criticism would be that the sauce has a bit too much rice wine vinegar. Other than that, it's marvelous."

The group seemed to take her advice to heart. After two other students quickly licked Meiko's other breast, there seemed to be a consensus on that matter and they moved onto the next offering.

A young Hispanic student named Graciela held out a glass containing a thick, pink beverage.

"Would you like some bubble tea?" Graciela asked. "It's a great palate cleanser."

Finally, Elizabeth thought. Something refreshing might wash the distractingly pleasant taste of Meiko's nipple from her mouth. And since this was being served in a glass, it was just her cup of tea, so to speak.

"Sure," she replied. "Thank you, that looks amazing."

Instead of handing the glass to Elizabeth, Graciela held the cup over Mieko's exposed pussy. It was a shocking gesture, but seemed entirely normal to this culinary group.

Elizabeth resisted the strong urge to look inside Meiko's opening, until now. It was too obscene... too personal. She certainly didn't want to seem like a creepy pervert who ogled student's sex organs!

Now, she had no choice but to confront the pussy, which was being offered as a flavor enhancer for the tea. The group waited, wondering what was taking so long. Not wanting to be rude, Elizabeth slowly bent down, praying that someone would stop this culinary madness.

While they all watched, she advanced her lips towards the pussy and reluctantly pressed her mouth against the clean shaven labia. Keeping her tongue to herself, she was careful not to lick the undeniably enticing fleshy petals. While a far cry from oral sex, in Elizabeth's opinion it was pretty close. She tried to keep in mind that it was just an erotic way of dining, as if that might help.

Elizabeth braced herself when Graciela poured the drink over Meiko's clitoris, allowing the drink to flow right into her mouth. The concoction was beyond delicious. Had the fluids from Meiko's pussy contributed to that potent flavor? Elizabeth couldn't be sure without drinking straight from the cup or licking Meiko's pussy without the addition of the drink. But that would be unthinkable!

She gulped and gulped as the fluid kept trickling down into her open mouth. Once the serving was complete, Elizabeth pulled away. She saw that excess tapioca was about to drip onto the table, and instinctively her tongue darted out to catch the last drop. As an unintended result, she licked Meiko's pussy when there really wasn't a need to do so. Elizabeth was stunned at her own actions!

"What do you think?" Graciela asked with a warm smile. "Was that your first taste of a woman's nectar? Did you enjoy the flavor?"

Elizabeth patted her lips with a napkin. "It was... delicious."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers