All Comments on 'After Hours with Vanessa'

by lifesabeach84

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I once had sex with a hot coworker as well

It's really amazing to see that a lot of similar adventurous stories are occurring day by day: For example, I myself, I once had an incredibly hot and long-lasting sexual relationship with a coworker. But, as a matter of fact, we didn't fall in love at our office, but we accidentally ran into each other in a wellness & spa hotel somewhere in Germany after we got acquainted each other and had to travel together as a two-persons-team. Thanks to the fact that due to a big fair our company's standard hotel wasn't available at that time, we had to switch to a so-called FKK-Hotel (Hotel "Zum Walde" in Stolberg-Zweifall) where you can enjoy the principles and also the practical aspects of naturism (that is "living in the buff" in a protected zone like a hotel). There my coworker and I, we had our first (shocking) experience of seeing each other totally naked. And due to the undeniable fact that we both felt a mutual attraction, it didn't take too long until we started to share just one room and then, of course, one bed as well. We had fantastic sex sessions which made us real sex addicts!! Nudity wasn't the issue, though it helped to trigger our passion. But my giant boner which I couldn't hide after seeing her naked beauty was becoming the main issue. And as I tried to apologize her reaction was like: "Why? No excuse required! I feel very flattered that just you - as I have a crush on you! - and your male body is showing such a nice and wonderful reaction. I can't wait any longer to feel your strong member that is now worshipping my wet overflowing cunt deep inside of me!!" - Well, we have one child now though she preferred not to get married at all! But, we still have hot and regular sex (sometimes at the office, when we are left alone)...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous