After Jenna...

Story Info
My wife and I fuck in the shower.
2.3k words
4.48
11.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Jenna...

After Jenna and I fucked, for hours, I felt a little guilty. B had told me I could have sex with her, but I had no intentions, nor did I believe, that I we would have sex. I was very wrong in that belief though. So as I drove the two blocks back home the next morning, all I could think about was having just had sex with this incredibly sexy woman. A woman who I thought was out of my league. Turns out that Jenna being a Little Person was a major turnoff to most guys, plus, she wasn't that shallow. Having grown up and lived her forty-plus years as a midget, and would have been considered stunning if she were six foot tall instead, she had grown used to rejection. I, too, was used to rejection, and knew full good and well what it felt like to be judged for the size of your body. We had both learned to live our best lives, regardless of people's preconceived notions. Neither of us cared a single bit about how the outside world looked at us. That attitude allowed us to relax and enjoy each other, and enjoy each other we did!

When I got home I went straight to the shower. I was under the water for less than five minutes when I heard the bathroom door open and close. I reached for the soap and began lathering up. A minute later the curtain opened and my wife looked back at me.

"How was your night?" she asked, looking me up and down. "I'm assuming I was right."

"My night was very good." I lathered up my chest and began rubbing the soap all over the front of me. "And yes, you were right."

"So, you had fun, then?"

"I did."

"Good!" She opened the curtain wider and stepped into the shower. "Why don't you wash me too, and tell me all about it."

"Really?"

"Oh, fuck yeah. I wanna hear all the details."

I shrugged as she stepped under the shower head. I watched as the water cascaded over her body. Many would label her as Zaftig. Plump. Maybe even fat. She has wide hips, a noticeable waist, though not narrow, and very large tits. Her skin was pale, and smooth, and free of cellulite or dimples. Her hair hangs about half-way down her back, and is curly to frizzy, depending on the weather.

She reached past me, angled the shower head so the water hit her, and stuck her chest out. I soaped up my arms, and put a foot up on the side of the tub and began washing my groin. B reached out and took my cock and balls in her hands and took over washing me. She knew I loved that, and would have a hard time focusing on our conversation, so I didn't even bother.

"She was shorter than I am..."

"Babe. You're not that short for a woman."

"...and pretty damn hot. I thought. Think you'll see 'er again?"

She grasped my enlarging cock tighter and stroked it. I gasped for air. She let go and then took my balls in her hand. I looked down at her, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She kissed me back, hard, our lips pressed firmly together. My hands roamed over her body, squeezing her ass one minute, and then her breasts the next. She broke the kiss after a few minutes, but didn't let go of my balls. Instead, she squeezed the base of them with her thumb and forefinger, making the skin go taut. I gasped for air again. She looked up at me, smiling.

"I asked you ..."

"... if I was gonna see 'er again." She ran her fingernails over the taut skin. I gasped for air again. "We didn't make plans for an again..."

"But you do have 'er number?"

"And she has mine. But I won't reach out to her, if that's what you're asking."

"I'm not. I guess I'm just curious what was so good."

"Is that a question?"

She tilted her head, which I took as an opportunity to attack her neck with my mouth. I locked onto her throat, and wiggled my tongue back and forth. It was her turn to gasp for air. I took a hold of her ass, and gently pushed her against the back of the shower with my body. The tile must've been cold since she flinched when she touched it, and let go of my balls at the same time. I pushed her firmly against the wall, moved my hands up to her breasts, and squeezed them from the sides. I found her nipples with my thumb and forefinger and began caressing and pinching them gently. As they hardened I pinched harder. She lifted a leg and placed her foot on the side of the tub. I reached down and ran my hand over her shaved mound.

"I'm curious is all," she said softly in my ear. "Is she better..."

"Stop right there," I said, pulling away from her. I took my hands and placed them firmly on her upper arms. "Understand this - no woman is better or worse at sex than another. It's different. Each of you women has your strengths. Yours is how giving, and open minded you are. And that your pussy tastes great, and feels even better wrapped around my cock. Did hers feel better than yours? Or does it taste better? No. It was just different. Okay?"

"There're exceptions, though. Aren't there?"

"Yes. Of course. I won't get with a smoker because not only does their mouth taste like an ashtray, but so does their twat. Meat eaters taste more acidic. Women who eat a lot of fruit are sweeter. But generally, at least with the women I've been with, there's no better or worse."

She chewed on her bottom lip. Her nipples were no longer erect and hard. She had put her leg down, and I could see she was getting cold from the chicken skin developing on her shoulders. I stood aside and took the shower wand down and sprayed her with the warm water.

"Are you worried?"

"No."

"You sure?"

She nodded. "I'm not worried. I've just not been with that many men, or women for that matter. I don't have the experience you have, so I... Well. Anyway. I still wanna hear all about it."

"I don't think you do. I think you'd be happier if I showed what our night was like."

I kissed her. Gently. She hesitated, then kissed me back. I pushed her against the wall again, angling the shower head over our torsos. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me hard. Our mouths opened and we explored each other with our tongues. Our hands were roaming up and down each other's bodies. After a few minutes, she lifted her leg again. I broke from her mouth and started kissing her neck, made my way across her collar bones to the other side, then started making my way down her body.

I lingered over each nipple for several minutes. I kissed them gently, then squeezed her breasts and took each nipple into my mouth. It didn't take long before they were both hard again, and she was rocking her hips. I kissed around her nipples, and licked the areola, then kissed my way down her tummy. She took the shower head from me, giving me both of my hands back. One hand reached down and found her mound. I kissed and licked down to her thighs. I love her thighs - they're smooth and soft, yet warm and firm. I took my time with the inside of the leg that was up and easily accessible. She was breathing harder now, and massaging her tits with her free hand. After a few minutes, she let go of the shower head. I hung down right behind me, with the water spraying up my backside. It hit my asshole, balls, and cock, and I liked it. There are benefits to being hedonistic.

I looked up at her. She was looking down at me, chewing on her bottom lip, between gasping for air. I kissed up her thigh to her mound and placed gentle kisses on her slit. I kissed and licked up and down her slit for a minute, but I could already taste her pre-cum seeping through the folds. Without warning, I spread her lips apart, planted my mouth on her pussy and sucked. I felt her clit twitch under my upper lip. I changed my angle and sucked her clit into my mouth. B reached down, took hold of the back of my head, gasped for air, and used her other hand to brace herself. I took that as my clue, and sucked more, moving my tongue up and down her now splayed open pussy. She tasted sweet and creamy. She eats a lot of fruit.

"Oh, baby - your pussy tastes amazing. I love it!"

I kept sucking on her clit - a sure way to get her to cum quickly. My other hand reached up and took a nipple between my fingers. I rolled it back and forth, pinched, and pulled on it. Then I grabbed her entire tit in my hand and held it tight. The first wave of her orgasm was starting, and I needed something to hold on to. B reached over her shoulder and grabbed the towel bar. She arched her back, and holding my head in place, she began spasming. I felt the contractions on my tongue as her pussy began to flex. She always said she did kegels for a reason, and this was one - she loved the control it gave her when she came. But she also knew when to let go of that control. I sucked harder on her clit, moving my tongue over it again, and again, and again.

More spasms wracked her body, and I felt her tense up for the big O. A few seconds later she looked up at the sky, opened her mouth but no sound came out, and holding my head in place, she began to shake. I could feel her juices running down my chin. I got a sudden sour taste in my mouth and knew she had squirted too.

My legs couldn't take me squatting on them any longer, so I stood up. She took my bearded face in her hands and kissed me, licking my lips and beard. After several more minutes of her shaking and steadying herself, I backed up, spun her around and pushed her shoulders down. She reached out and used the wall for stability. I placed the head of my cock at her entrance and pressed. There was a little resistance at first, but then I pushed through and slid in.

My cock is fairly thick, so I usually wait for her pussy to adjust, but not this time. I reached up and took a handful of hair. I wrapped it around my hand, and holding her hips with my other hand, I drove my dick into her waiting pussy.

She gasped for breath, but I didn't pause. I pulled out and pushed back in, hard. I thrust in and out, in and out, feeling her pussy stretching to take me, getting wetter and wetter. I pulled her hair back and thrust harder and harder. The harder I thrust, the harder I pulled her hair.

All she could say was "ung, ung, ung, fuck. Fuck Me! Own me. Fuck me harder!"

So I pushed her up against the wall, her head flat on its side. I let go of her hair and reached out and wrapped my fingers around her throat and squeezed firmly. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Both hands were pushing against the wall helping stabilize her. I slammed into her harder and harder. I felt her pussy grabbing my dick with each thrust. Then I hit her G-Spot, and that was all it took. She pushed back against me, quivering, as she squirted all over my balls and groin.

I let up some and she was able to get her head off the wall just in time for me to push her back against it again and slam my cock into her.

She "unfed", pushed back, but I didn't relent. Instead I squeezed her throat more firmly and drove my dick into her as hard as I could. It didn't take long before she squirted again. This time I could feel her cum coating my dick, and feel her pussy trembling.

She looked back at me, her mouth open, her eyes in the back of her head, biting her bottom lip, and muttered, "cum in me. Cum inside me."

That was all I needed to unleash. I growled at her, gripping her hips in one hand and her throat in the other and pounded my dick into her sopping wet pussy. She came again and again until her pussy began gripping my cock so tightly I couldn't hold back any longer. She felt amazing! I love being inside of her, especially when she grips my dick with her pussy! I felt the build up in my balls. My legs began to shake a bit, and the pressure built up.

I exploded inside of her. I knew my cum would hit the back of her pussy and come flooding out, but I didn't lose my erection. So, I kept pumping. I felt the second load building up, and within the minute I shot another load of cum deep inside of her. She moaned and growled as I shot for the second time. This time she gripped my dick tight with her pussy and came at the same time I did.

We both nearly collapsed, and had to use the towel bar to steady ourselves. She turned around and kissed me. I held her to me and kissed her back.

We finished showering and had to hurry up and get dressed - we were late for a brunch date with some friends. We weren't too worried about it, since we're the ones who are always late. And our friends always seem to know why.