After Lunch Dip Pt. 01

Story Info
Abby and Charli have some fun in and out of the pool.
4.8k words
4.56
11.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eros83
Eros83
5 Followers

Abby stood and reached for the empty plates.

"Leave them, you jump in the pool, or do you need to wait an hour?" Charli smiled, batting Abby's hand away and stacking the plates.

"You know that's a myth, designed to stop hyper 4 year old's vomiting party food into the pool!" Abby looked at Charli seriously, then quirked an eyebrow as her grin broke free. "But as I only wanted to splash, not swim a mile, I think I'll be ok." Pushing in her chair, she grabbed the salad bowl, put it on the kitchen bench and headed to the spare room where she had dropped her overnight bag.

"You know, as it's just us here, and you are only 'splashing' you probably don't need your bathers" Charli said as she headed to the kitchen, and started loading the dishwasher. Noting that Abby had stopped, she looked back across the room. Her guest stood there, hesitant, the confident façade that presented to the world slipping just a fraction. Charli smiled tenderly, "completely up to you, but I rarely do when it's just me. And I do plan on joining you!"

Charli saw the shiver that ran through Abby's body as she processed that statement. They had only met three weeks ago, but the connection had been instant. It was like they were childhood friends, reunited after decades and just picking up where they had left off. After a week Charli had taken Abby to her bed, a friendly lunch turning into a night of passion. Wrapped up in each other's arms they had talked, neither was looking for a relationship and they had been open and honest with each other about this. While agreeing that they were really too old for 'friends with benefits' they could be 'friends first, lovers second', particularly given their connection seemed extend to the bedroom. While they had only been together a couple of times in the preceding fortnight, Charli already knew Abby's tell, and that little shiver lifted her heart rate a notch. "There are towels already out there, I won't be long," Charli turned from Abby, finished loading the dishwasher, turned it on & stood up. The sight in front of her took her breath way.

Abby stood on the deck, next to the small lap pool, her shirt off and draped over the back of one of the chairs. With her back to Charli she was pulling her sports bra over her head, the muscles of her arms and back rippling under her tanned skin. Charli had never really been attracted to athletic women before, and as she now having entered her 40s, she hadn't expected one to enter her life. But Abby had changed that. While older than Charli, her body was still lean and well muscled, and the criss-crossing tan lines showed that Abby preferred to get her exercise outdoors. What had surprised Charli was how smooth and soft Abby had felt under her fingers, and as she watched Abby remove the sport bra, then shorts (good lord, she hadn't been wearing underwear!) her mouth went dry. Abby walked to the far end of the pool, looked up at Charli, gave a little wave before diving neatly in.

Charli walked outside, watching Abby swim up and down the pool. She covered the distance in about five strokes, legs floating up near the surface but not kicking. The action was smooth, graceful and unrushed, with slow turns at each end to minimise the splash. Pulling her sun dress over her hand, Charli kicked off her sandals and removed her knickers. She stood poolside, feeling the warm afternoon sun on her skin, and the warmth growing within as she watched the naked vision in front of her.

"Are you coming in, or are you going to just stand there tormenting me?" Abby had stopped at one end, supporting herself on the pool edge and looked up at Charli with eyes bright. Charli could see her chest rising and falling, sure that the swim wasn't responsible for the increase in her breathing, and that slight flush creeping from her neck down between her breasts wasn't from the heat of the sun. Charli stepped out and dropped straight down into the cool water, which cooled her skin but not her desire. As she popped back up and broke the surface of the water, Charli used one hand to steady herself on the edge of the pool and the other hand to wipe her hair back off her face. She didn't need to see to know that Abby had moved over to her, the movement of the water and the warmth off Abby's body told her that, so as she opened her eyes she turned her body to where she knew Abby would be. Electric blue eyes gleamed back at her, and Charli took in their amazing colour. She reached out to Abby, running her fingers across the straight collarbone, and down her arm. Abby moved closer, her hand next to Charli's on the pool edge, and as Charli's fingers stroked down Abby's arm, Abby's hand reached for Charli's waist. Pulling their bodies close together, Abby's lips brushed against Charli's then she pulled her head back slightly, "much better" she said with a grin.

"Now who's tormenting who?" Charli moved her hand down Abby's rib cage, her thumb skimming the edge of her breast, and then lent in and kissed Abby passionately. In the short time they had been together, the two women had realised that they both really enjoyed kissing, and that in particular they enjoyed kissing each other. Soft and light, hard and possessive, teasing, nipping and tongues tasting, they had already spent much time enjoying each other. Charli found that each time she kissed Abby it was slightly different, and she delighted in the new sensations. Naked in the water, their bodies held tight together in Abby's strong arm, their kisses were intense, yet also soft. Charli was literally floating, so she didn't even think when Abby moved her hand off the wall, turning her so her back was against the pool wall with Abby's arms under hers, supporting her in the water.

Charli heard herself moan softly as Abby broke their kiss, and became aware that Abby was not only supporting her with her arms but that her thigh was between Charli's legs. Even in the water Charli could feel Abby's heat and desire. Charli reached out a hand, stroked Abby's cheek, then guiding her forward and kissed her hard. A growl rumbled deep in Abby's chest, as Charli pushed down into Abby's thigh, wrapping one leg around Abby's to give her support and more leverage. Charli's tongue plunged into Abby's mouth, and the hand that had stroked Abby's cheek now clenched hard onto the muscular shoulder holding her close.

Charli had lived in this house for more than a decade, and the pool had gone in soon after she moved in. There had been skinny dipping, teasing, poolside romps and even sex on the poolside lounge, but the water was 6feet deep, and the tiles were hard, so sex in the pool was never something Charli had wanted. Yet, somehow Abby held her so her back wasn't hard up against the wall, what she was hard against was Abby. Charli gasped as her taut nipples rubbed against Abby's, and while she ground against Abby's thigh, she became aware that her thigh was also between Abby's legs. The heat radiating out of Abby took her breath away, and even though they were already in the pool, she knew Abby would be so wet for her.

Charli broke their kiss, needing to breathe but also needing some space and focus. If she moved her thigh she could....Abby's head went back as Charli's thigh rubbed against her sensitive clit. Charli took the opportunity to nibble at the base of Abby's neck, while trying to focus on getting the movement of her thigh just right.

Her concentration was broken when Abby clenched her thigh, the movement of the muscle triggering Charli's clit to swell even more. She really wasn't going to last very long at all at this rate. Charli moved her thigh against Abby, and pushed herself harder onto Abby's thigh, hoping Abby wouldn't let her drown.

Abby took one hand off the edge of the pool, wrapped it tight around Charli's waist and pulled Charli even closer to her. Charli rubbed against Abby's thigh, and pushed her own leg hard up against Abby's clit. They were both gasping, pulling each other tight...it was intense, almost feral, how much they needed each other. Suddenly, Abby pulled back slightly, "not here!" she whispered. Charli groaned, throwing her head back, then squealed as Abby's grip on the wall slipped and they both went under.

Charli felt Abby's hands grab her waist, pushing her away and up. She grabbed for the edge of the pool as she coughed up the water she had inhaled on her squeal. Abby surfaced just after her, and was coughing hard, one arm holding the edge, the other rubbing across Charli's back. "Are you ok?" Abby asked as her spluttering continued, "I am so sorry!"

Her coughing subsided quickly, and Charli turned to look at Abby who was still coughing and breathing hard. "I think I should be the one apologising," Charli said as she caught her breath, "I'm pretty sure it was my dramatics that nearly drowned us!"

Abby laughed, which increased her coughing, and shook her head. With both hands now on the wall, she slowed her breathing, her coughing subsided and she turned to look at Charli, "I should have stopped earlier, I was losing my grip and my strength was being sapped with the attention you were giving me, all on me! Are you sure you're ok?" Abby looked at Charli with real distress in her eyes.

"Abby, I am not only ok, I am amazed you managed to support both of us with one hand, while kissing me into oblivion and taking me right to the edge of orgasm!" Charli lent forward and kissed Abby gently on the cheek, "now, how about we get out of the pool, and finish what you started?" Charli murmured as she kissed and nibbled her way down Abby's neck. This time it was Abby who groaned and threw back her head.

Charli moved away from Abby and swam to the pool stairs, as she had kissed Abby's neck she could feel the pulse pounding away under her tongue. She knew Abby was fit, but giving her a moment or two to recover wouldn't be a bad thing. Smiling to herself, Charli climbed out of the pool, thinking of how she would make Abby's pulse race again. Reaching for one of the pool towels, she turned as Abby pushed herself up and out of the pool, "I really think you should be conserving some of your energy" said Charli as she stepped towards Abby, tossing her one of the towels.

"You want me dry?" one of Abby's eyebrows raised ever so slightly. With a slight shrug of her shoulders, she wiped the towel across her face, and ran it over her hair, all while walking towards Charli...although stalking might have been a better description thought Charli as she watched, transfixed. Abby's blue eyes shone bright around enlarged pupils, and Charli swallowed as she watched those amazing eyes look her up and down. Licking her lips, Charli took in the water running off Abby's lean body, following the drops as the ran off her muscular shoulders, around her erect nipples, down her flat stomach and between her legs. Charli clenched her thighs together as the thought of her tongue following the path of those drops, sending a surge of desire through her.

Abby stopped as close to Charli as she could, without them actually touching, and looked into her eyes. Charli closed the gap between them, softly touching her lips to Abby's. They stood there for a second or two, not moving, then Charli increased the pressure of their contact and opened her mouth slightly, moving Abby's lips with hers. Abby responded slowly, gently deepening the kiss, but their lips remained the only point of contact. Charli rubbed her tongue over Abby's bottom lip, and Abby responded, her tongue chasing Charli's. Soft and tender, it was incredibly sensual, and unlike any kiss Charli had ever had. Charli could feel the heat building through her, her nipples were tight and she knew she was wet, but this was amazing and she wasn't ready to break the spell yet.

Abby's tongue stroked the top of Charli's mouth and a pulse of heat ran through her. She had been focussing on Abby's lips and tongue, but Charli was now not only aware of her own arousal but Abby's. Another pulse of heat ran down to her core, and while their bodies were still not touching she could feel the arousal pulsing through Abby's muscles. I was something that amazed Charli....just how physical and intense Abby's reaction was to her. It started with the shiver, and built to tremors and muscle spasms. As another tremor ran through Abby, Charli decided she needed to move their kiss along, she wanted to see Abby want her.

Without breaking the kiss, Charli rocked forward ever so slightly and then gasped as her sensitive nipples came into contact with Abby's hot skin. Abby continued the gentle kiss on the soft skin beneath Charli's ear, and with one hand resting ever so lightly on Charli's hip, leaned in so their torsos were completely joined. Charli's breath caught, and the tremor that ran through Abby's body took her breath away completely.

Charli felt Abby's other hand lightly rest on her arm, and she realised Abby was guiding her towards one of the over-sized lounges. Knowing the privacy screens she had installed just after the pool had gone in, did in fact shield them from prying eyes, Charli lay back onto the lounge pulling Abby down on top of her. Looking up into her lover's eyes, Charli lifted her hand to Abby's cheek and pulled her in for a deep, passionate kiss.

Where the previous kiss had been soft and sensuous, this kiss was hard and hungry. Charli wrapped her arm around Abby's back and one leg over Abby's thigh and held her tight. As Abby gasped for breath, Charli thrust her tongue deep into her mouth and pulled her closer....she wanted all of Abby! Abby responded with her mouth and tongue, with her hands and pushing her body hard into Charli's, her desire and need culminating in a deep muscle spasm running through her stomach muscles.

Abby pulled out of the kiss and gasped for breath, Charli put her hand on Abby's shoulder and pushed her over, reversing their positions. She looked down and smiled at the look of lust on Abby's face, "I told you that you should have saved some energy," she whispered as she brushed the hair back off Abby's face, "now I have you right where I want you!"

Abby just smiled, as she lifted her head off the lounge and gently kissed Charli's lips. Then groaned deeply as Charli moved slightly to the side to allow her better access, and a view of Abby's body. Charli was pretty sure she groaned too, it was apparent they were both very aroused and very wet, and no longer from the pool water. "Everything all right? Are you comfortable?" Charli had wanted it to come out light and sweet, but the throaty growl seemed to have an even better effect on Abby. Charli watched the twitches run through Abby's muscles as she reached to pull Charli close again. "I really think you should just lay there and save your energy Abby," said Charli as she batted Abby's hand away, "you are going to need it!"

Obviously fighting to subdue more twitches, Abby moaned and reached under her head to square up the cushion she was half resting her head on. With a deep breath, she looked at Charli, "you are gorgeous, you know that!" she reached out her hand and lightly ran a finger down Charli's arm and it was Charli's turn to shiver. "But I swear, I am not going to last very long, and energy is not the problem, so please don't go too slow," Abby swallowed hard as a tremor ran through her again, "or gentle!" she finished on a growl.

Charli lent in a kissed Abby hard on the lips, her tongue once more thrusting deep into Abby's mouth. Letting her fingers run over Abby's small, firm breasts, Charli moved her mouth down her lover's neck, nibbling, licking and sucking. There was a special spot just over the pulse point, and Charli skirted around it as her fingers drew ever decreasing circles towards the erect nipples. Abby arched her back trying to get Charli to her goal sooner, but she wouldn't be rushed. Abby forced herself to relax back onto the lounge, her breath shuddering, then simultaneously Charli pinched her nipple and sucked on the pulse point. Gently at first, but quickly increasing the pressure. Abby bucked beneath her, moaning and gasping "Charli! Oh, please Charli!"

Charli released the pressure, and moved her mouth down to the hard pink nipple she had just pinched, and kissed it gently, while her fingers moved across to the other nipple. Turning her head slightly, Charli took in the tremors running through Abby's abdominal muscles (who knew a six pack could be that sexy!) and the hands clenched tight on the top of the lounge. The first time they had been together, Charli had noted that Abby kept her hands to herself, except for the odd gentle touch. As they talked later Abby said that she was aware that some people could be very forceful with their hands, pushing and holding, and she never wanted to be one of those people. "Besides," she had said with a grin, "I want you to enjoy me, I want to enjoy you exploring and touching me, how can that happen if I'm pushing you where to go?"

Initially Charli had panicked, worried that she had grabbed onto Abby and directed her where to go, but Abby had laughed, "Don't worry, you didn't have the strength to do anything but come for me, beautiful woman!" Since then, they had let the other explore, tease and arouse without interfering, and Charli had found it liberating from both sides. She trusted Abby, and truly enjoyed their exploration of each other, and the orgasms had been pretty amazing too, in fact it was the best sex she had had in decades. This train of thought was bought to a halt as she watched Abby's hands relax ever so slightly, only to have them clench again and a loud moan escape Abby's mouth as Charli squeezed and sucked on those delicious nipples.

"Did I not mention I didn't want you to go slow?" Abby growled, as she fought to control her breathing. Charli grinned, and ran her fingers, oh so lightly over Abby's tense abdominal muscles. She watched the muscles twitch, as her fingers traced loose circles, then Abby's hips lift off the lounge as those fingers drifted slightly lower. "God, you are mean!" Abby threw head back into the cushion, and Charli watched as she tried to relax her body.

"So, you want me to stop?" Charli whispered, her mouth hovering over Abby's rock hard nipple. Having unclenched her teeth and hands, and managing to get her back flat down on the lounge, Abby moaned as the shudder ran through her. "Or do you want me to keep doing this?" Charli asked just before her mouth captured Abby's nipple and her fingers slipped between her open legs and caressed the silky, wet folds they found there.

"Charli!!" Abby almost screamed as her body arched up, searching for more. Letting her tongue continue to play over and around Abby's nipple, Charli let her fingers explore Abby's soft inner thighs. Abby wriggled beneath her touch, spreading her legs wider, her head pressed hard back into the cushion, her hands clenched tight and pushed hard down into the lounge. As her fingers stroked over Abby's swollen folds, Charli's breath caught at the heat and wetness she found there. Feeling her own body react, she redirected her focus back to Abby....adjusting the pressure of her tongue and only occasionally rubbing over the nipple, while her fingers sought out the Abby's clit, that was now peaking out from its hood. "Yes, Charli, please! I am so close" the words were strangled, but the heat of them seared through Charli's body, making her realise once again just how aroused she was. At this rate she would come before Abby did.

Charli's fingers slid down to Abby's entrance, and she moaned as her fingers slid easily into her lover. With conscious effort, Charli stroked slowly in and out, relishing the sweet sensation as her fingers were engulfed in Abby's desire. Bending her knees slightly, and pushing down through her heels, Abby tilted her hips, allowing Charli to thrust deeper. With her pulse racing, and gasping for breath herself, Charli focussed only on Abby....faster and deeper her fingers thrust, her thumb sort out Abby's clit and with a control she wasn't aware she possessed Charli avoided direct contact, waiting to send Abby over the edge.

Eros83
Eros83
5 Followers
12