After Lunch Dip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby wriggled beneath Charli, her hips moved, meeting Charli's hand and letting her fingers fill her completely. Her chest and shoulders rolled keeping her breast and nipple in contact with Charli's mouth. Her breath was short and shallow, her voice coarse as each "Charli! Yes!" escaped her lips. Charli was vaguely aware of the ache in her arm, but the feral state that had invaded their earlier kiss, now had her completely. While the length of her stroke had shortened, the intensity increased and part of her was worried she would hurt Abby, but the verbal encouragement she was getting indicated that was far from the case. Her tongue found Abby's nipple as "Fuck yes!!" growled out of Abby, and Charli moaned into the breast as her lips sucked in, "God Charli! Yes!!"

With her fingers deep in her lover, Charli worked with Abby's contortions to keep them there, and curled them up slightly looking for that sweet bundle of nerves. Abby's strong muscles starting squeezing and pulsing around Charli's fingers, so Charli switched her focus to her thumb and Abby's clit. If she increased the pressure slightly, as she rubbed across the sensitive nub, well that certainly increased the muscle tension inside Abby. And if she pushed her finger tips up a bit more, trying to touch them to her thumb....

Charli sucked Abby's nipple into her mouth, and pressed her tongue hard into the underside, and Abby's body went completely rigid beneath her. Her fingers were clamped in place, but she kept the pressure on them and her thumb. The only noise was the sound of her own low moan, and then Abby's short shallow breaths. After what seemed like an eternity Abby's body relaxed, as suddenly as it had spasmed, and she took in deep shuddering breaths. Charli's mouth, fingers and thumb released their firm contact, but otherwise she didn't move. She heard Abby's lick her lips, and felt her internal muscle start to relax around her fingers and she didn't hesitate. Her fingertips pushed hard up into the top wall of Abby's vault, her thumb found the underside of the hypersensitive clit and her teeth found the nipple still held firm in her mouth.

"Fuck!" the reaction from Abby was almost more violent that the first one. Charli's fingers actually hurt, but God she loved sharing this with this amazing woman. And then it hit her, the desire and passion that had been building, the friction of Abby's body next to hers, the sensation of her lover's orgasm pushed her over the edge. As the spasm ripped through her core, she gasped, and was vaguely aware of pushing deeper into Abby. The reaction that caused in Abby, sent another wave of pleasure through Charli, but she breathed through it determined that she would focus on Abby's pleasure, not her own.

While it was more intense this orgasm was shorter, and Charli could feel Abby starting to relax beneath her once again. Between her shallow breaths, she moaned, and Charli heard her name on a soft throaty growl. Keeping her fingers and thumb in their now relaxed position, Charli used the arm that was essentially underneath her to lift herself up Abby's body. Abby's eyes were closed, her head was back and her mouth open as she recovered, although her internal muscles still had a pretty good grip on Charli's fingers.

Charli smiled as she spotted the mark she had left earlier on Abby's neck, that was her next target. "Abby," she said softly, surprised at how husky her voice was. She licked her lips, and tried to get some moisture in her mouth as the realisation that she had been moaning and groaning as much as Abby kicked in. "Ab, open your eyes, look at me," her voice still barely a croak. Slowly Abby's eyelids lifted and bright blue eyes tried to focus on Charli, "Hey Abby, you ok?" she asked tenderly.

Abby's eyes closed again, but her breathing grew deeper, and she smiled, "so much better than!", her voice low and scratchy. Charli watched her, not moving, taking in the slow controlled breaths, the unclenching of the hands, the slight movement of her head. Then Abby's eyes popped opened, and she stared straight into Charli's and held contact. Feeling the muscles around her fingers relax, Charli looked back at Abby, waiting for a sign. Abby's eye's closed as her hips rocked ever so slightly, and on a breath she whispered "please Charli!"

Moving her thumb so the pad was over Abby's clit, Charli gently rocked it back and forth. She wanted to be gentle, she knew too much would push Abby too far, possibly hurt her. Abby rocked her hips again, and Charli took that as her cue, moving gently inside her, soft light strokes aided by the wetness that was pooled within her. Bending down Charli nibbled, kissed and licked Abby's neck, she saw and felt Abby's breathing rasp up, and while her hips had stilled she felt her lover incredibly open for her fingers to enter further. Now it was her time to moan, this woman was amazing!

Keeping her touch light (like an angel fucking, she thought to herself) Charli stroked deeper into Abby. Through her thumb she could feel her lover's clit pulsing, and she focussed on maintaining the soft steady movement, while her tongue and lips sought out the tender spot over Abby's pulse. As her breath hitched, Abby growled "Fuck, yes!" and her hips started to move in time with Charli's fingers. Her own heart was pounding, she was so aroused and so aware of the woman who was about to orgasm a third time for her, Charli just let herself get lost in the sensations.

Charli felt as much her Abby's throaty growl....her pulse was pounding beneath Charli's tongue, she was writhing against Charli's hand looking for more friction, and those deep muscles where once again tightening around Charli's fingers. Charli lightly pressed her thumb down and rotated the swollen nub in tight circles...another growl. Rather than press her finger tips hard into the muscle walls, she moved them in light, tight circles against the roof....another growl, and the muscles tightened even more. With her tongue Charli, licked up and down the line of Abby's neck, finishing back at the sensitive pulse point. Her lips suckled at the skin there, then she sucked the skin into her mouth and nibbled with her teeth.

The build up was slow, pleasure centres responding where muscles where exhausted. All except those deep core muscles, which throbbed and contracted with increasing intensity, and then continued back down the other side. Completely spent Abby struggled to regulate her breathing, as aftershocks ripped through her body, sometimes a deep muscle spasm, sometimes a whole body shiver. Charli lay quiet and still beside her, her fingers still inside waiting for the point when removing then would be welcome. Incredibly those fingers were coated in more liquid heat, and as Abby finally relaxed, Charli lifted those fingers to her mouth and tasted her lover's exquisite flavour.

It was the taste and smell of Abby that made Charli realise, that despite having orgasmed once, she was incredibly aroused and in desperate need of release. Glancing at her spent lover, still sucking in deep breaths, Charli moved her hand from her mouth, rolled slightly back from Abby and reached between her legs.

12