After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts Ch. 03

Story Info
Fucking Heena and chance to know Nadia her friend.
4.6k words
4.19
5.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Friends, Here is the next part of (After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts, After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts -2) Please read the earlier parts of the story to enjoy.

Around 2 p.m. I received a message from Heena asking when it will be possible for me to see the office property, To which I informed her that we would meet by 4 pm (as my stock market work gets over by 3.30 pm) So we decided to meet on MG Road corner at 4 pm, After finishing my work I got ready and left. by 4.15 I picked her up, As soon as she got in the car, she gave me a beautiful smile and gave me a small kiss on my cheek. She looked gorgeous in blue jeans and a pink color top. I appreciated her beauty.

Then she directed me towards a posh commercial building, she showed me the office premises, it was newly painted and renovated, Thankfully this time she showed me a beautiful fully furnished AC office, which had 1 reception area, 1 boss cabin, 4 workstations space for employees with attached washroom, small pantry area and top of that it also had a small terrace. I was really impressed with the office, so gave her the go-ahead and asked to do the final paperwork. Hearing this she got excited and immediately called the owner of the place and informed them about it. She negotiated with them on my behalf and finalized the office for me. We decided to complete the formalities by Thursday and take charge of the office. I transferred the amount to the property owners as discussed and as promised earlier I gave Heena her balance of 20000 monthly charges for being with me (as decided earlier) and also transferred her brokerage amount immediately. She was really happy now and hugged me there. Even I took her in my arms and thanked her for everything.

Me: Hey Heena, I think it's time to spruce up the office a bit. We should get some new stationary, furniture, and maybe some cool artifacts to make it look more beautiful.

Heena: Absolutely! Let's give the office a nice makeover.

Me: Great! Where do you think we should start?

Heena: Hold on, honey. Let me finish up the necessary paperwork and share the documents with the owner first. After that, we can go shopping.

Me: Okay, sounds good. While we wait, why don't we go to the cafe downstairs and relax?

Heena: Sure, let's do that.

So we headed to the cafe, which was conveniently located on the ground floor. Heena got to work on the documentation while I sat there, brainstorming. I decided that for now, we should hire a receptionist and an accountant. While I was sitting idle, I noticed a computer store just across the road. I quickly went over and picked out two computers for our new employees. Then, I returned to the cafe to join Heena.

Heena: where have you been?

Me: I went to finalize the computers for the new office.

Heena: so you are taking a new computer?

Me: No, not for me, for the staff, after it is an office so now I will hire a receptionist and accountant.

Heena: that's great man, do u have any existing staff?

Me: No, not right now as I work from home only and do trading only for myself, but now I want to start my own brokerage firm and be a stock market consultant as I have adequate knowledge and also I am certified in it

Heena: That's Lovely. I have a friend named Samina who is looking for a job, though she is not too educated but good as a receptionist, she looks good and also has experience of working as a front office executive.

Me: Perfect then, call her for an interview next week.

Heena: Sure, I will arrange her for you (saying this she gave me a naughty mile)

Me: What? What's there in your mind?

Heena: Will inform you when the time comes, till then let us not discuss Samina.

Me: Okay as you say, Honey.

Heena: Wait let me give your office news to Nadia,

So Heena called Nadia and kept the phone on loudspeaker so that even I could hear her.

Heena: Told Nadia that she cracked my office deal and I paid her the commission as well. (she didn't mention the extras I gave her)

Nadia: Wow sounds nice dear, feeling happy now.

Heena: yes dear very much, now I can pay the house rent.

Nadia: yes, good work. So need a party now, where are you?

Heena: yes will definitely have a party dear, And I am still with him, He has to buy some office stationary and other things so might go with him.

Nadia: Okay great, enjoy then, I will go to my room/ home by 6 pm.

Heena: (smiled at me and said to Nadia on the phone) Why don't you join us then, we will be in the same area for some time. You can see his new office and also get to know him.

Nadia: sure sounds great, but will it be okay for him?

Heena (again giving me a naughty smile) Of course dear, give me a call once you reach MG Road.

Nadia: Okay done, will call you by 6-6.15. Bye

Heena: She is your gift for tonight, a small present from my side in your new office.

Me: Oh thanks dear, but will she agree to get laid today itself?

Heena: you leave that to me, let's do some shopping for your new office.

So we left the cafe and went to the stationary shop, I purchased a few necessary things for my new office then we went to a furnishing mall, where I selected a good Office chair for myself and a few artifacts and Paintings for office decoration purposes. By the time we were about to check out from the furniture store Nadia called Heena saying she had reached the place. As we had to keep shopping for materials in the office, we asked Nadia to wait near the cafe. I completed the billing part and then we left for my office in the car.

When we reached the premises, Nadia and Heena hugged each other, and then Heena introduced me to her and vice versa. Me and Nadia shook hands and greeted each other.

Nadia was also looking beautiful but she was not as fair as Heena. However, Nadia had good assets and perfect curves at the right places. She looked beautiful in the black color salwar kameez (a Punjabi dress generally worn by ladies in India) even from her dress I could see her huge melons with a perfect view of her cleavage.

Then we went upstairs and entered my office. Once inside I kept stationary bags in a corner while Heena started showing the office to Nadia. Nadia complimented me for the office and took her hand forward to congratulate me and again I got a chance to touch her hand, but this time I didn't leave her hand and praised her beauty saying, You look beautiful Nadia, you have maintained yourself a lot. She was pleased with these words of mine and replied with thank you.

While Heena pushed her a bit towards me and said that you haven't seen her real beauty yet. To which we all laughed. As Nadia's hand was yet in my hand, I pulled her towards me a bit and said, Then let us see her beauty and make today's day more memorable. Hearing this Nadia blushed a bit, while Heena went towards the Door to Lock it. she then asked me for a cigarette, then we all went to the office terrace for a smoke. while smoking Heena purposely blew the cigarette smoke on my face in a naughty manner and came near me to kiss. we kissed a bit while Heena handed the cigarette to Nadia, Nadia inhaled the smoke and blew it on both of us. seeing this Heena pulled her near us and started to push her on me. we had 1 more cigarette while chit-chatting and cracking naughty jokes and then came inside in my cabin.

As we entered the cabin Heena came near me and kissed me, Her Lips were in my lips, and she was kissing me vigorously while doing so, she pulled Nadia near us, Even Nadia came in a mood by now and started to touch me slowly, so now I pulled Nadia in my arms and started to Kiss her. I planted my lips on her for a few minutes while playing with her back and caressing her ass, meanwhile, Heena started to press my cock over my jeans. After 5-10mins I started pressing Nadia's boobs, while Heena was kissing her lips and fingering her pussy from above the dress. Seeing both the females kissing each other, I got more excited and my dick was fully erect. So I took Nadia's hand and placed it on my dick, she put her hand on my dick and started touching my dick which made her mad. She said it seemed to be quite big and thick. she stopped kissing Heena and started to remove the chain of my jeans and tried to take my dick out... now even Heena stopped playing with Nadia and helped her in removing my jeans. Seeing my dick Nadia got happy, she said it is really big hard like a rock and also cleaned shaved, she added that she loves sucking clean shaved dick. Now they both started to touch n kiss my dick together,.. Heena moved towards my back and started sucking my balls while Nadia took my Johnny in her mouth from the front and started to give me a blowjob, I was feeling on cloud 9. Nadia was in the front side so I was pressing her head on my dick, I announced to them that I might cum anytime as you have made me too hot. On which Heena asked Nadia to gulp my cum and she herself started to play with my balls again, while Nadia started giving me a blowjob harder, my entire penis was in her mouth..., Sooner I ejaculated in Nadia's Mouth. Nadia Took the whole cum in her mouth itself and still continued to suck it. She swallowed my entire cum and looked happy. After 5mins I went to the washroom to get cleaned, and even Nadia followed me.

Then we all 3 came to the reception area, I thanked Nadia for giving me such a wonderful blowjob and said her sorry as ejaculated soon and couldn't give her pleasure nor could I see her beauty yet, to which Heena said "Don't worry Mr., Night is Still Long... and it's just the beginning." To which even Nadia Laughed and said yes that's true, what is the hurry to see my beauty... "Sabar ka fal mittha hota hein" (the fruit of patience is sweet)

It was around 8 pm by now so I asked them for dinner, to which they both readily accepted. So we left the office and went to Resto Bar in Koregaon Park for drinks and dinner. As we were about to get settled, Nadia received a call from her office's colleague saying that her boss had a severe Heart attack and was hospitalized in XYZ Hospital. So Nadia excused herself and left for the hospital, I asked if she needed any help or if should I drop her off at the Hospital, to which Nadia refused and said that she will manage by auto and left us. So now only me and Heena were there for dinner. We ordered some drinks and snacks while discussing how we met and how fast things happened. We chitchatted for some time having our drinks, then we ordered food and had our dinner.

We left the restaurant by approximately 10.30 pm, and in the car, Heena started to touch and arouse me again, she started dirty topics on Bollywood stars while playing with my Johnny over my jeans. (I understood that she wanted to have my dick and get fucked) so I put my left hand on her thighs and started to massage it slightly. (As we were in a city area we didn't dare to further) By now we were near MG Road (my office area) Heena asked me, come let's go to the office for some time. I agreed to her and stopped my car near a medicine shop to buy condoms but Heena asked me not to buy more as she had yesterday's condom in her purse, But she requested to buy an ice cream cone and a tissue packet. I went to the medicine store and purchased the needful, and also bought room freshener, and deodorant for my office from the medical store. Then we reached the office building.

As soon as we entered the lifts (elevator) Heena came close to me and started lip kissing me, our French kiss continued till the elevator door opened on my floor. Then we entered the office and again started kissing each other in the reception area itself. After 5mins or so we stopped, I removed the ice cream from the bag as it might get melt and handed 1 to her, she sat comfortably on the sofa and started to lick the ice cream cone... she was purposely licking the cone in such a way that she is licking my penis. So I went near her and started to fondle her breasts... I purposely ate some ice cream and then applied my cold tongue on her nipples... her nipples got erect more because of the cold, so I pressed my ice cream on her nipples and tried to eat it. She got more excited and removed my dick from my jeans and did the same thing, she inserted her cone in my dick as its a pussy and then started to lick my penis. In 5 minutes we completed our ice-creams and started kissing again, she was sitting on the sofa and I was on her top.

In the same position, she pulled her handbag and removed the condom packet from it, while I was kissing her boobs and playing with her navel. As my dick was already erect I asked her to give condom and then I started fucking her in a missionary position, but as the height of the sofa was lower it was getting difficult for me to fuck her in the same position, so I asked her to change the position. She got up and bent herself on the sofa in such a way that her bum /ass was facing me, she inserted my penis in her vagina from behind with her hands (Doggy style) I started to pump her again, and I put my hands on her boobs from behind and started to press them, she was moaning loudly and asked me to do faster, faster,... I understood that she was too excited so even I did my best and increased my speed. I even spanked her ass in between. I was stroking my cock in her pussy from behind in a standing position for about 10 minutes, then she got more excited and put her hands on my ass and started to pull it towards her while moaning loudly, I understood she is about to cum so even I forced my dick deeper inside her vagina, I fucked her as hard as I could and when I could hold out no longer I exploded. I could feel her pussy pulse as she cummed, I could see satisfaction on her face. We lay there on the sofa in a pool of sweat for a bit just breathing, she wipped her pussy area with the tissue paper and lit a cigarette. Then I went to the washroom to clean myself while she sat there on the sofa.

After coming out Heena called Nadia to check how is her boss and the situation there.

Nadia - Hello, yes dear tell me.

Heena- how is your boss's health now

Nadia- he is okay now, but the doctor has asked him to be hospitalized for further treatment.

Heena- OK, are you going to wait there in a hospital or come home

Nadia- no I am leaving, mam (sir's wife) has asked the driver to drop me home as they (family members) are there to take care of him.

Heena- ok come home soon, I am waiting for you.

Nadia- okay dear.

It was almost around 11.45 pm now so we decided to leave the office. Heena wore the dress, applied some deo, did a bit of makeup and we left. I dropped her near her home and left. (Of course we both gave a small goodbye kiss to each other in the car before leaving)

The next day ie. on Tuesday I was busy doing my company registration and other work so couldn't meet Heena or Nadia but I had a chat with Heena on WhatsApp. At night Heena created a WhatsApp group called 3some. where all 3 were there.

seeing the group I message hello in it.

Nadia - hello seems like you didn't like me

me- no fact I was missing you

Nadia- then why didn't you take my number from Heena and message or call me?

me- I thought you might be busy as your boss is ill and not there in the office and frankly even I was a bit busy registering my new firm and all.

Nadia: My boss is fine now, so even i am bit relaxed.

Meanwhile even Heena joined the chat /discussion

Heena- hello good eve.

me- it's night honey... and not at all good as you both are not with me.

Nadia- then who's stopping you, from coming down to meet us

me- sure I wish but I need to leave for Mumbai tomorrow at 5 am to get a few paperwork done from the stock exchange.

Heena- so early, how are you going to travel by car or railway?

me- yes need to leave early so that I can reach before the 9 am market starting time. and yes I will be going by car

Nadia- wish I could join you there but got some work in the office.

Heena- even I have a client scheduled tomorrow or else I would have loved to come with you.

me- no problem babes. I will manage all alone thinking of you both.

Heena- seems like little Johnny wants to get charged.

me- yes little Johnny wants to see cute mangoes

Nadia- haha

me- don't laugh dear.. please share your boobs pic

Nadia- no way... you need to come and check them personally

Heena- yes true

me- come on don't do that to poor chap like me

Heena- sent a pic of them both in a nightie

me- wow u both looking hot in it. maybe you both could look hotter without a nighty.

Heena- sent another photo in which Nadia's boobs were out, completely naked but she had covered it with her hand...

me- wow nice honey... you made my night. thanks. Nadia your boobs are quite big.

Nadia- thanks, dear.

me- Heena please send your boobs pic too

Heena- you have already seen mine many times

me- yes but still I need it

Nadia- now send your dicks pic

me- I shared my dicks pic

Nadia- lovely hope we were there to take care of your banana

Heena- sent a lovely emoji on my pic

me- missing you babes, hope to see you soon.

Heena- ye we too are missing you. hope to see you soon.

Nadia- miss you, dear

me- miss you both, bye, good night, sweet dreams

The next day on Wednesday I was busy, so didn't have sex chats with them. On Thursday morning Heena called me saying that the paperwork was completed and we could do the office registration today, so we fixed up the time of 4.30 pm for registration. In the evening Heena and the property owner met and signed the documents. After completing all the formalities the owner left. Then me and Heena moved in the direction of my car. While sitting inside I lit a cigarette and thanked Heena for doing all the paperwork. To which she smiled and said, "its all my pleasure. Thanks for doing the deal through me." She also told me that she got the commission even from the owner's side and now she is a bit stress-free. I said good and wished her the best of luck with further deals. even she wished me good luck with my new company and promised to help me out with customers whenever possible. I asked her about the receptionist to which she called her friend Samina and kept the phone on loudspeaker mode and asked me to be quiet and hear.

Heena: Hello Samina

Samina: Hi, how are you?

Heena: I am good thanks, I called you to check if you still looking for a job

Samina: yes, I am still working here in the gym but this duty is in the morning from 6 am to 10 am only. And I lost my Cafe Job, so I am looking for a job from 10.30 am onwards

Heena: Okay great, A client and a very good friend of mine is starting a new office on MG Road and is looking for a Receptionist, I have told him about you, so are you interested?

Samina: sure why not, what will be the salary and timings?

(I whispered in Heena's ear that the timing would be 9 am to 5 pm and salary depends and winked at her, Heena understood my intentions)

Heena to Samina: see don't worry about the salary, but the time will be 9 am to 5 pm, will you be able to do it?

Samina: see I am getting 5000 right now in the gym and used to get around 10,000 in a cafe, so if he is ready to pay me around that much I will leave all jobs and work for him. After all, you know I have to manage home and all as well.

Heena: sounds nice dear, don't worry about the salary, he can pay you more than your expectations if you do all his work

Samina: what do you mean by all the work?

Heena: Come on dear do I need to tell it you?

Samina: hmm, I got it. But is he a good person? Can he keep it a secret and not spoil my married life?

Heena: Don't worry dear, I have known him for a long time, and let me tell you he is a darling person from the heart. He is just 25years so not interested in love and all. But as you know the hormones of 25years dude (and I started laughing)

12