After Maid & Mom, I Got Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samina: yes I understand it, have you done it with him before?

Heena: yes, many times. I Have also been with him on a small trip to Lonavala and all. He is trustworthy.

Samina: OK great then let me know when to come for the interview and where exactly.

Heena: OK I will speak with him and let you know but make your first impression on him good, wear a nice outfit and also do wax yourself

Samina: yes I will make sure he falls for me in the first meeting itself and giggled

Heena: Okay dear, I will inform you of the interview time and all soon, Bye

Samina: Thanks and Bye

I thanked Heena for arranging a fucking receptionist and asked her where is Nadia? To which she said that Nadia was busy today but we could plan for a meetup tomorrow.

Me: okay I will be busy tomorrow setting up the office but in case you both are free let's meet up tomorrow evening or on the weekend.

Heena: me and Nadia have a holiday on the weekends so we can be all yours from tomorrow (Friday) evening till Monday morning and gave me a naughty smile.

Me: sure then let's plan a big blast

Heena: sure, message us the plan on the WhatsApp group.

Me: Sure dear.

Then Heena said that she had to pay her landlady the outstanding rent amount and so she left. Event I left from there and went to the office to do the setup.

On Thursday evening I was busy doing the setup of computers and all in My office. After reaching home, I started to plan on how to and where to spend the weekend with Heena & Nadia. I tried searching for Hotels but many of the hotels don't allow 3 adults to stay in a room, so I started searching for bungalows or private properties. Finally, after spending half n hour on it, I found a beautiful bungalow near Mahabaleshwar, it was a small bungalow of 2bhk with a Swimming pool and a small garden. I contacted the property owner and came to know that they also have a jacuzzi in 1 bedroom. The owner also informed me that there is a caretaker who can do the cooking for us if required and there won't be any trouble in having a small indoor or pool party, The owner also added that there is a small speaker system and disco lights set up for party purposes. Hearing this I was happy and asked them to reserve the property from tomorrow eve. (ie Friday) to Monday morning in my name. I also told them that we would be around 2 couples, a total of 4 people (though I knew we were only 3 as the owner shouldn't object to 2 women and one man so I lied to her) To which they agreed and I transferred them the advance. The owner was located in Satara (A city near Mahabaleshwar Hillstation) so she shared with me the caretaker's name, and number and also shared the exact location of the place and also wrote in a message that I can check in any time tomorrow. I thanked the owner for it.

Then I immediately shared the bungalow's photos and location on a WhatsApp group (in which me, Heena and Nadia were there) unfortunately, no one replied, so even I went for dinner. Later by 10.30 pm while watching TV, I checked my WhatsApp and found the reply on the group:

Nadia: wow it seems to be a nice place

Heena: yes it's posh, a good choice

Me: Thanks

Heena: so what's the exact plan?

Me: The plan is just to screw you both

Nadia: off course that goes without saying dear.

Heena: I mean when to leave, exact time?

Me: see I will be free by 4 pm, you tell me your convenient time

Nadia: okay I will manage and finish my work early and get free by 4 pm.

Heena: Okay done even I will do so.

Nadia: so what should we carry, any special requirements?

Me: you just come baby, rest I will take care of

Heena: sent a lovely Heart emoji on it.

Nadia: OK as you say.

Me: So let's meet up tomorrow eve. at 4 pm near my office. we will leave from there only.

Nadia: ok done

Heena: sure, bye

Me: bye good night to both of you. Take care.

Then... the story continues

Will update the further part of the story soon, till then please comment and give your feedback here. Thanks

12