After Midnight, in the Kitchen

Story Info
Unexpected Liaison in the Middle of the Night.
1.8k words
4.1
37k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AFTER MIDNIGHT IN THE KITCHEN

Hi, I'm Penny. Here's my story.

I couldn't sleep. It was 2 AM. My husband was snoring beside me and I was in a strange bed. We were visiting long-time good friends Walt and Karen (not their real names).. We were staying overnight in the guest room near the end of our vacation. We'd known Karen and Walt for many years and had shared a lot of good times. We could joke and flirt and relax when they were together.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and got a bottle of water from the fridge. As I began to drink it, Walt walked in and turned on the light. "Oh, surprise. What are you doing up?" He wore pajama pants with nothing covering his top. I noticed his bare chest, as I had in the past.

"Couldn't sleep", I said.

We talked for a few minutes about the what we had done the day before and got into talking about old times. We laughed about many of our joint adventures.

Then Walt unexpectedly said, "Why do you always do this to me?"

"Do what?" I asked.

Walt nodded down toward his waist and I noticed his partially hard dick poking at his pajamas.

"What does that have to do with me?" I asked.

"You have such beautiful tits. I can see your dark nipples and they are pointing through your nightgown." Oops, I noticed that my nipples were visible; my top was pretty transparent. "You do it to yourself." I said.

"I've always wanted to see them. Karen's tits are nice but I'm a breast man and I've dreamed of seeing yours. Please show them to me?"

"No way!" I replied.

"C'mon" he coaxed. "We're friends. John saw Karen's tits at the lake last year."

That caught me by surprise. I didn't know whether to believe it.

"It's only fair that I get to see yours" Walt continued. "I'll show you what I've got." He loosened his pajamas.

I said "You're crazy. Besides, I don't have anything on under my nightgown" (I always slept naked below the waist).

Walt heard me. I hadn't said no, which he took to mean yes. He dropped his pajamas showing me his hardened dick. I was sure surprised at his boldness.

But then he quickly walked over to me, grabbed both sides of my nightgown and lifted it and my arms above my head, taking it off. He tossed it on the floor as he looked, for the first time, at my naked body. I didn't have a stitch on.

Walt stepped back and reached for my tits and fondled them with both hands. Then he quickly took me in his arms and began to kiss me. I was stunned. I had always felt comfortable around Walt but was surprised by his forwardness, but still, without thinking, I kissed him back. Walt groped my one breast while pulling me close to him. He rubbed his hard prick against my stomach.

Then he took me by the hand and led me into the living room to the couch. I sat and then reclined on the couch as Walt kissed my lips then moved down to my breasts. He nuzzled and sucked on them for a while. He was in heaven he must've thought. Then he went lower, kissing my stomach and then the inside of my thighs. Then he put his face into my pussy. He ran his nose thorough my bush, licked and kissed my clit and folds. He ran his tongue inside me and licked me around the rim of my hole.

Then he quickly rose up to be face to face with me and slid his cock into my wet, hot pussy. I was surprised that it happened at all and that it happened so fast. I was getting fucked by my friend's husband in their living room. What if someone heard?

Walt was not concerned as he plowed away at my warm cunt. He said he had wanted to do this for years. He said we were friends, but he couldn't help but have the hots for me. He had ogled my cleavage, my legs and my crotch for years he went on. Now he could see and have it all. I had never thought of fucking Walt, but he was attractive and I admit I liked the deep-seated feeling of someone wanting me. After a few minutes of mutually passionate fucking, Walt came inside me. He said he hadn't screwed his wife in a few days and had a lot of sperm stored up, just for me.

He leaned back and tenderly kissed my face and kissed and fondled my tits once more.

Then, we heard a noise. Someone had opened a door and was coming to the stairs. Walt and I quickly whispered to each other and hustled into the kitchen. We had each just finished putting our one item of clothing back on when Karen walked in. "Well, hello," she said. "What you guys doing?"

We quickly mumbled something about a coincidence that we had both come down for a drink and had been chatting.

"What have you been talking about?" Karen asked as she looked suspiciously at her husband. He recited a bunch of topics which seemed to satisfy her. She kissed him, and lingered a bit.

Then she looked at me and said "Penny, your nightgown is on backwards." My face grew red and I mumbled something about getting dressed in the dark.

"Wasn't the light on when you went to bed?" Karen asked.

I said, "Well I just put it on to come down here."

"I didn't know you slept nude" Karen said. "Maybe we'll walk in on you guys some time". I kept quiet.

Karen turned and walked into the living room and said "Walt, did you spill something on the couch?"

Ooops! She saw the puddle of Walt's come that had dripped out of my cunt.

"Oh, it's yogurt. I forgot to clean it up," Walt tried to save the situation.

Karen took a towel and rubbed the couch, getting some of the liquid on her fingers. She licked her fingers and said "Tastes good. Is there any more?" "Might be." said Walt.

I was scared. Karen was clearly suspicious. I said good night and made for the stairs.

"Wait a minute, Penny." Karen said. I froze.

Karen continued, "What time do you guys want up tomorrow morning?"

I was petrified but said "nine or ten" and I hurried up the stairs. I waited at the top expecting to hear Karen go after Walt. When all I heard were quiet talking; I was relieved and went to bed.

I later learned that Karen looked at Walt and said, "Almost caught you".

"You were cutting it close. We barely had time to get in the kitchen." He replied.

"Isn't that part of the fun, almost getting caught." Karen replied.

"Thanks, Babe" Carl said. Karen had wakened him to tell him she heard me going down to the kitchen.

"You were pretty hard on her." Walt said.

"Well, who does she think she is, coming her and fucking my husband in the kitchen." She laughed as she said it.

"Living room" corrected Walt.

"I hope you didn't permanently stain the couch. Did you get any cum inside her?"

"I put a big load deep inside."

"Good boy! How was she? She smelled and tasted sweet on your lips when I kissed you."

"She was sweet and she's a tight little thing." Walt said. "Her tits are magnificent and she tasted like yogurt." He laughed.

"Let me see how she tastes," Karen said as she dropped to her knees, pulled down Walt's pants and began to suck his cock. "She's delightful."

"I like thinking of your nice cock impregnating other women." She said.

Walt's response was "I'm sure she is on the pill or something."

"No, she's not. She told me. They are trying to have a baby and she is in her fertile period."

With that, Walt shot what come he had left into his wife's mouth.

Upstairs, I had the same thought, "Oh my god, what if he's gotten me pregnant". I wanted to have my husband's baby, only his. What if I got knocked-up my someone else? I would be so ashamed.

I thought of a way to maybe fix it. I crawled into bed nude, sucked on my husband's cock to wake him up and get him nice and hard and then I mounted him. We made love, fucked, to be blunt about it. He commented on how wet I was inside. "Must be cause I'm ovulating" I said. That got him hotter and we ended up with him riding me while I lay face down on the mattress. As he came inside me, I hoped that my husband's "little guys" would win the race to get me pregnant. I also had the erotic feeling that came from knowing that I had the sperm of two different men inside me, trying to impregnate me. But I was really rooting for my husband's sperm to win the race.

The next morning at breakfast Karen asked me if she had a good night's sleep. I said I did and Karen said "I'll bet you did."

While the men were out of the room loading our car for the ride home, Karen came up behind me and said "I know what you did last night."

I said she didn't know what she was talking about.

Karen said, "C'mon honey, there was come on the couch, my husband's face smelled like a pussy and you barely had time to get your nightgown on, backwards. You need to be more careful. I could hear noises, then voices and two people running into the kitchen."

I said, "You're imagining things."

Karen kept on, "Maybe I should tell your husband? What if Walt got you pregnant?"

I said, "Please don't tell. I'll do anything."

"Anything?"

"Yes, please."

'I'm going to hold you to that. Do you like to share? What about you sharing or being shared again."

Karen turned my head and kissed me on the mouth. "Turnabout is fair play."

Before I could answer, the men returned.

As we got ready to leave, my husband said, "This was great. Why don't you guys come visit us next month."

Karen and Walt looked at each other with smiles and looked at me. I didn't know what else to say but "That's a great idea." We all agreed.

Later that month, I had my period. My husband thought I would be disappointed at having been unsuccessful in making a baby and didn't understand when I acted relieved.

Walt and Karen were coming for visit the next week.

The end, for now.