After Midnight Intruder

Story Info
They say nothing good happens after midnight...
2.1k words
3.69
11.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: rape is not okay. If you have uncontrollable urges to have sex with someone who does not or cannot consent, please reach out for help. You can find it, and it will help.

---

You trudge into your apartment, not even bothering to turn on the light. You close the door behind you, putting your whole weight into it, as it sometimes had a tendency to stick. You remain leaned against the door and let out a long, tired sigh. You slowly slide down against the door and sit on the ground, putting your head in your hands.

It was an unbelievably long day. Early rise to go and walk some dogs, skipped lunch at your construction job, worked like a dog until dark. Your only solaces were that you were getting some overtime, and that you have nothing scheduled tomorrow. Of course, those positives could only pull so much weight against hours upon hours of being yelled at, ordered around, and overworked.

You groan and pull yourself up onto your feet as your stomach grumbles loudly. The day isn't quite over yet. You still have to feed yourself somehow. You stumble blindly to the fridge and open it, the inside light casting the first bit of illumination that has graced the inside of your apartment since you left that morning. You glance about the half-bed half-bath before looking into the fridge. You feel dissatisfaction at its empty state. It isn't completely bare, but the only things in it are half a gallon of nearly expired milk, a carton of eggs, and an array of condiments. You shrug and grab the milk, unscrewing the lid and putting the neck to your lips. Your belly finally quiets, the milk almost completely gone before you put it down to take a breath. You look into the translucent jug and estimate that there is about a cup left. It certainly isn't going to be enough by itself, but you decide that you're too tired to care.

You put what's left back in the fridge and turn to where you expect the bed to be, closing the refrigerator behind you. You stumble over and flop onto a thin mattress with thick covers and kick off your boots, pulling the covers over yourself, and drifting off. It's nice and quiet, one of the few perks of living in the cheaper underground apartments. You've yet to even meet your neighbors, let alone hear them through the walls. You sleep deeply, at least for a few hours.

Eventually, though, your hunger becomes insistent enough to wake you, and you open your eyes. Darkness meets them, as you've managed to grow used to. You begrudgingly sit up and stumble over your boots as you make your way to the switch to turn on the light. Once that's done, you look about your domicile. Worn carpet, fluorescent lighting, a tiny kitchenette, a toilet with a curtain for a partition, and a pull-out bed that you've just kind of taken up the habit of leaving out. Other than the silence, the only thing to recommend your apartment is a decently sized flat-screen across from the bed, sitting over a console and router. All told, it's about what's to be expected of a younger man living on his own as long as you have. You put up with it.

You look fondly at your setup, hoping to get to play later. However, your admiration is very soon crowded out by the insistence of your stomach to feed it, and you begrudgingly check the time. It"s still the wee hours of the morning, just a few minutes after 2 a.m. You gather and don your boots, then turn out the light as you leave, in a rush to go and get something to eat so that you can go back to sleep.

---

It's not really that long until you return to your subterranean dwelling, but it feels like forever. You lug an armful of hastily-purchased groceries to your front door and open it, realizing you'd left it unlocked. It's not really a big deal, though, so you shove your door open and make your way in the dark to where you know your refrigerator is, letting the door hang open and the light from the hallway streak into your room. You're almost done with unloading the last of your food directly into your fridge when your stomach loudly reminds you that you *still* haven't eaten. You take a look at whatever's in the last bag and pick a fruit at random. It happens to be a peach.

You shove the rest of the bag in the fridge as you bite into the peach and make your way to your front door, intending to close it. As you approach it, you feel that something's off, and you stop, taking a moment and turning to look about the barely-lit room. As soon as you turn, however, something is shoved over your mouth and nose and held there, smelling slightly sweet but also overpowering. You're surprised and struggle, choking on the bite of fruit still in your mouth as you feel things slowly fade out. an oppressive weight settles over your mind and limbs, and though you struggle, your struggle carries less and less strength as you eventually succumb.

---

You slowly wake, throat stinging horribly, with a feeling in your mouth like someone has rifled through it. You groan and attempt to sit up, only to find yourself restrained. You open your eyes and are surprised to find that not only are you naked and bound to the frame of your pull-out, but the light is on. You look around, confused and disoriented. You see the back of a somewhat small woman rifling through your fridge.

"Hello?" You say, utterly bewildered. The woman turns, closing the fridge behind her, and a mischievous smile spreads across her admittedly pretty face. She answers.

"Hello."

"What's going on?"

"You're getting what all men want."

You're very confused, and you're naked, and you're tied up, and truth be told, you're more than a little scared. So it's not that surprising that a little bit of brusqueness enters your voice as you demand, "What do you mean?"

The woman shakes her head as she walks towards you. "Tsk, tsk. I thought you would have caught on by now."

She stands next to you and leans forward a little, that mischievous smile remaining plastered all over her face as she reaches down and gropes your crotch, crushing your testicles a little and instilling you with fear. You try to respond. "I don't want this!"

She puts a hand over your mouth and smirks. "Yeah, you do. All guys do. Deep down, all of you want this, and nothing else."

Your shaft starts to stiffen under her hand, being brought to attention by the implied subject and the situation. She smirks again, shifting her grip to grasp your erection around its length. "See? You want it."

You try to hold in tears as you protest. "No, I don't! Let me go and get out of my room!"

She shakes her head. "Nope. Because tonight, I want this, too. And I'm getting it."

She ignores your protests as she lets go of you and backs away, slowly and sensuously removing her clothes. The display continues to stimulate your erection, and by the time she's fully naked, she's moved to the foot of your pull-out and your member is lying against your stomach at full mast. She eyes it hungrily and lowers herself onto the mattress, crawling up you on hands and knees until her face is hovering over your groin. She looks up from it and meets your eyes, which are now swimming with tears. You struggle and scream, but no one comes, and the restraints hold tight. You close your eyes and look away as she lowers her face into your crotch and licks your shaft from base to tip.

Louder than your screams, you hear her soft chuckle as she crawls forward a little more, bracing herself against your chest as you feel her weight shift. She puts one hand on your sternum as you feel the other guide your member to point in a particular direction, and then you feel her weight shift even more as she lowers herself down onto you. You feel yourself plunge into her hot wetness, and pleasure mixes in with the terror and helplessness, halting your screams with a small gasp.

She chuckles again. "See? You want it. I want it. Why fight it?"

She begins to shift her weight again, pulling you out of her a little, then pushing you all the way back in. In and out. In and out. Again. And again. It's slow, but it's overwhelming. Your eyes roll back under your closed lids as you sob quietly. You don't want this, but it feels so very good. Your struggles against your restraints slow and then grind to a halt as you take her advice and just let it happen. She rides you like a coin-operated pony as you lie there and try very hard not to cry. You fall completely silent, and reopen your eyes, watching her bounce. She's very plainly enjoying herself, little gasps and moans coming out of her in a way that you have to admit is kind of cute.

You watch as she starts moving a little bit faster, pushing you in a little deeper, her soft little moans becoming a little bit more passionate. She braces herself against your chest again, putting one hand over each of your pectorals, as she uses her thighs to continue moving you in and out of her. Her breathing hitches and she goes dead silent, her eyes looking up at you and her mouth wide open as she suddenly freezes. You feel her clamp around your shaft and shake almost imperceptibly as she resumes her movement, albeit much slower. It lasts for a long moment before she relaxes a little and sighs contentedly. She stands up on the thin mattress, pulling you out of her as she does so, and looks down at you.

You look back up at her, still rock-hard, and still scared, though no longer audibly screaming. You're hoping she'll go away, now that she's gotten what she wants. She tilts her head after a moment, then asks. "Didn't you like it?"

You tense, afraid of answering wrong. You lay silent for a long moment. It drags out until she shrugs and says, "Well, I can fix that."

She steps off the pull-out and stands by your waist, then kneels down, bending over and pulling your shaft into her mouth with her hands. The sensation causes you to flinch, which in turn causes her to giggle. The feeling of her mirth splashing around your member is overwhelming, and you feel something begin to build at the base of your spine. You know what's coming, but all of this is too much and you try one more time to plead your way out of it. "Please, stop! You've had your fun, can't you go now?"

She shakes her head, keeping you in her mouth. She swirls her tongue around the the head of your shaft and fondles your balls with one hand. The sensation of something building grows, and it travels down the back of your legs, making its way to your feet. You beg, "Please! Don't! No more!"

She just continues, sucking you in and swirling, then spitting you out a little before going again. The sensation reaches your heels, builds a little more in the arches of your feet, then suddenly shoots up your inside thighs, causing you to thrust your hips forward involuntarily. You scream helplessly, your begging dissolving into a wordless cry as you fill her mouth and throat with your hot semen. You feel her swallow load after load, locking her lips onto where your shaft meets your torso. After a few shots, each load starts to be a little less voluminous than the one before it, until she's sucking on your oversensitive shaft with her throat, and nothing's coming out.

Your screams have dissolved into soft and stifled crying, everything all at once breaking you as you keep trying and failing not to cry. You become soft in her mouth, and she sucks one last time, drawing an almost painful sensation of intense pleasure and a gasp from you, as she pulls back and lets you come out of her mouth with a soft popping sound.

She stands up and walks to stand next to your head, looking into your eyes blurred over by tears. "Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Not anytime soon."