Her Daughter's Boyfriend

Story Info
Middle-aged mom blackmails her daughter's boyfriend into sex.
4.1k words
4.18
40k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xerdu735
Xerdu735
61 Followers

There was the sound of knocking. Kelly rose from her couch. The 50 year old engineer smiled. She might not be as fit as she was back in college but the woman was still in good shape and very attractive. Kelly no longer had six pack abs but had only a tiny amount of belly fat. Her boobs were as large as ever and she had a thick ass.

She walked to the front door. The woman opened it with a large smile on her beautiful face.

It was Nick, her daughter's 18 years old childhood friend turned boyfriend. And hopefully, Kelly's own soon-to-be lover.

The black haired woman didn't know exactly when it started but she has been in love with her daughter's beau for some time now. He was not handsome in the conventional sense but he was kind, sweet and very charming. Not to mention very smart, too. She didn't know when she stopped seeing him as a kid and started seeing him as someone she wanted to be with, but the change in how she saw him has already happened - there was no going back.

"Hi, Ms. O'Brien," he said. She hugged him with a grin, pressing her tits against him. "I brought some cupcakes from the local bakery. Your favourite. Is Kate home?"

Kelly decided to be brave and go after what she wanted.

"No, darling. My daughter's not home."

"Oh, okay. Would you mind if I sit here and wait?" he asked, setting the plastic bag down on a counter.

"Not at all."

"Thanks." He sat and read for a while. Kelly observed him as she did some sewing.

Half an hour later, she got up. "Let me know if you want to help cook dinner. I am, if you recall, fairly competent in the kitchen," Nick said. He thought she was about to go cook a meal but boy was he wrong.

"You can help me with that later, Nick. There is something I want to discuss first." She placed her hands on his arms and rubbed them. "You are my daughter's boyfriend, yes?"

"Yes. Of course I'm her boyfriend."

"And she's your girlfriend. Which is why I want you to follow me to my bedroom. I want you to fuck me."

"What?!" Nick sprang away, astonished.

"If you fuck me I will know if your dick is good enough for Kate or not," she lied through her teeth.

"No. No way. I'm sorry Ms. O'Brien, but I'm not cheating on her. And especially not with her own mother. That's crazy."

Kelly frowned. She did not expect it to be difficult. The middle aged woman then said "I am her mother. I own this house. She is now 18 years old. Either you fuck me or I'll kick her out and make her homeless."

"You can't be serious," said Nick. He shook his head, fear in his eyes. She could easily hurt him - she was strong enough to do so. But it wasn't physical violence he was afraid of. No, it was the mad gleam in her eyes.

Somehow, he knew she meant what she said - that she would actually kick her daughter out of the house if he refused to give her what she wanted.

He asked "Why do you want me to fuck you so badly?"

"I already told you. I need to know if you are good enough for my daughter. If you pass my test I will never bother you again."

"And you will make your beloved daughter homeless if I refuse to go through this test and prove myself worthy of her? Sounds fishy to me."

Damn, he's good.

Kelly was caught off guard. She decided to just tell him the truth.

"Okay, I lied," she admitted. "You are cute and as you just proved seconds ago you are also smart, and I love you. I also really want to fuck you. If I can't have your cock then I'm kicking Kate out. That, I was being honest about. I care more about getting your dick than I care about my daughter."

Nick didn't know what to do. He just stood still and listened to her as she continued.

"My daughter doesn't have any savings. You know how inflation fucked things up. She has nowhere near enough to rent an apartment or pay for college. Imagine your beloved Kate homeless, with not a penny in her pocket."

It was true. As much as he loved Kate, she did spend frivolously and was always asking Kelly for money.

"And if I fuck you now? You will not make me do it a second time? It's bad enough that I will have to cheat on her and I really don't want to do it more than once."

"Only one time, my dear. Only one time - unless you become addicted to my pussy and beg me for more," she said lasciviously.

Nick had always been faithful to his girlfriend. Before her, the boy spent all his time at home, reading Poirot novels in his bedroom. And then she, who was one of his only two friends, asked him out on a date. She was the sunshine in his life - the ray of hope that filled him with happiness and the desire to no longer be lonely.

They were friends before that, yes, but they didn't hang out anywhere other than at his or her house. That all changed when they started going outside together. Her brother, his only other friend, marvelled at how she brought him out of his shell.

And now Nick was being forced to cheat on her - and with her own mother, no less. The woman who was both his friend's mother and his girlfriend's mother.

He knew he could not put up a fight, not unless he wanted to jeopardize Kate's future. No, she was set to go to a good university, all expenses to be paid for by Kelly, so that she wouldn't have to take any loans and go into debt.

Nick can not ruin that for her.

"Alright. I will do what you want," he gave in, knowing that to fight was futile.

Kelly beamed. "I knew you would agree," she squealed, pressing her full lips against his.

Her fiery kiss ignited a fire in his loins and he felt himself growing incredibly hard. Kelly smirked. She felt his manhood pressing up against her through his trousers and her yoga pants. The lecherous older woman fondled him through his clothes. "My, my. I might be blackmailing you but you really are turned on by this."

She unzipped him and made the teen remove his pants and boxers. Then Kelly wrapped her strong fingers around his young cock. Nick moaned. She stroked him, making him moan louder, very stiff in her hand.

She used her fist to pump him, giving his erect prick squeezes. "Ahh, Ms O'Brien." The black haired seductress played with his cock and gave him caresses.

"Call me Mommy," she hissed, tugging faster and using her other hand to rub his hanging balls.

"Mommy, your hands feel so good," said the boy. Nick's penis quivered. He had masturbated before, of course. But having this super hot woman, who is also his girlfriend's mom, jacking him off? It felt so much better than his hand ever made him feel. Her gorgeous face was smiling as she continued stroking his erection, using his slippery pre-cum as lube.

"Thanks, baby. But you know what? My mouth feels even better." And with that, she got down on her knees, tied her hair in a high ponytail and took him in her mouth. He nearly screamed in shock at how wonderful her wet, warm mouth felt around his manhood.

She bobbed her head, fellating Nick expertly. His legs trembled. He struggled to remain steady - a futile struggle, given that the inexperienced boy never felt anywhere near this much pleasure in his life.

Tasting his young cock made Kelly's pussy throb. Her cunt was soaked. She was horny and desperately wanted the rod in her pussy next.

After just a couple of minutes, she stopped. "I'll let you cum, if you make me cum first," she told Nick. Then Kelly undressed, getting out of her clothes and underwear. She laid down on her bed completely naked, spreading her thick thighs apart. He gazed at her shaved pussy and felt himself getting harder.

The boy buried his face in her cunt. He licked her labia and thrust his tongue in and out of her. His thumb found her clit, rubbing it, making her moan for a change.

"Yes, baby. Just like that," she moaned. Nick then replaced his thumb with his tongue and also used his lips, sucking her hard clitoris. The button was now engorged and super sensitive.

He devoted his attention to her. It paid off. Soon she was a complete mess, her body shaking all over. "Oh God. Yes, lick Mommy's pussy, baby. Eat Mommy out. Yes, that's it, my good boy."

"Mommy's pussy tastes so good!" he paused long enough to tell her, and then went right back to feasting on the much older woman's cunt. Hearing it made her smile, delighted.

She wrapped her meaty legs around his head and then screamed, climaxing violently.

The gorgeous woman sprayed her warm juices all over his young face, drenching the young teenager with her pussy fluids the way she wanted.

"Amazing," she heaved. "Now lie down on the bed, baby boy. Mommy's gonna ride you." She grabbed his hard dick and positioned herself with her hot vagina above him, her sticky juices flowing down onto his shaft.

"Wait, don't we need a condom? In case you, uh, get pregnant?" he asked as he was about to get fucked. She giggled, still holding on to his prick, rubbing his manhood gently.

"I'm 50, baby. I already hit menopause." She mounted him, taking his already hard cock inside her smoothly. Her cunt sheathed Nick's manhood with no difficulty, given that she has had much bigger dicks before.

"How does my 50 year old pussy feel?" she asked. It was only at that moment that he fully realized what was going on. He moaned in pleasure and awe as it all came crashing on him at once. He had just lost his virginity to his girlfriend's 50 year old mother. And it felt like heaven inside the single mother's love canal. Her tunnel was so fucking tight.

"Ahhhh," he moaned, eyes rolling into the back of his head. That was good enough for her. She started riding his barely legal dick.

All the inexperienced nerd could do was hang on for dear life. He clutched the bedsheets, holding on and moaning louder and louder. She ravished him - her pussy tainting his young cock, marking him with her juices. Claiming the young meat as her territory.

"Fuck me harder, Mommy. Fuck me really hard!" the boy groaned beneath her, writhing about on the bed as she impaled herself on his fuck-stick.

She speared herself with his rod, her hands pinning him down by the shoulders and her lips pressing against his. She kissed him hard, forcing her hot tongue inside his mouth as her ass bounces on his balls. The woman fucked him mercilessly, clamping her cunt around his cock like a vice.

"You like Mommy's pussy, baby? You like how Mommy is fucking you?" she asked, slamming down aggressively, nearly breaking the bed. His cock throbbed inside her.

"Ahhh, yes! Yes, Mommy's pussy feels so good! I love how Mommy fucks me! I'm going to cum!" he warned her, feeling her vaginal juices bathing his hard cock and soaking his balls.

"Cum in me, baby. Cum in Mommy's hot little pussy." Her words made him erupt. He screamed as he exploded inside her.

The boy fired what felt to him like gallons of pent up cum up inside Kelly's waiting cunt. He filled up his girlfriend's sexy mom with jizz, creaming her and coating the insides of her womb white.

A couple of minutes later, she got up from the bed and walked over to a clock.

"You wouldn't make me cheat on Kate anymore, right?"

"This is a spy camera," she said.

He was only momentarily surprised.

"Of course you set up a hidden camera," the freshly fucked teenager sighed. "You knew that one day Kate would be financially independent and your threat of kicking her out wouldn't work on me again. So you got long term blackmail material."

Kelly smiled affectionately. "As smart as ever, my lovely. Yes. If you ever step out of line I will post this on the internet. Imagine if people at your university and your future employers see this clip - a clip of you getting fucked by a woman old enough to be your mother. Older than you mother, in fact - she is 45, yes?"

"44."

"Yes, yes. 44. So?"

"Alright, Mommy. I'll always be your little fuck toy."

"Good boy, baby! Now come with me. I want to take a shower with you. Kate will be home in about half an hour."

........

Kate was getting worried. The overweight girl's boyfriend was acting weird and nervous. She and him were having lunch together, and he was all jumpy whenever she said something.

"Are you sure you're okay, baby?" she asked.

He stammered "Y-Y-Yeah! Sure. I'm good. Just a little bit of stomach-ache." She frowned. It was a believable excuse but still the girl couldn't stop worrying.

She had no idea that he was wracked with guilt right now, plagued by the memory of how he had betrayed her.

Nick told himself he had no choice.

After all, if he didn't give in to Kelly's demand and fuck her yesterday, she would have kicked Kate out and Kate would have nowhere to go. So really, he did it just to protect his girlfriend - to keep a roof over her head.

Yet he still felt guilt, for he enjoyed the act so much that he got hard just from thinking of how the much older woman had taken his virginity, draining him of cum. She had emptied his balls and he left her house a changed boy.

He was so ashamed of himself and drowning in so much remorse that he almost didn't hear his phone buzzing.

The boy glanced down. He paled.

"I didn't know you still call your mom Mommy," Kate teased.

It wasn't Nick's mom calling him. It was Kate's. She had insisted on him changing the contact detail, slapping him on the ass on his way out of her house yesterday.

"Oh, yeah. It's her," he said, laughing nervously. He quickly answered the call.

"Tell my daughter that you have to help your mother with some chores, and then go straight to the parking lot. I'm waiting for you right now."

Nick hung up the call.

"Honey, I really enjoyed the lunch but my mom needs help with some chores. I'm really sorry, but I have to go now."

"Oh." Kate looked dejected. Nick felt his heart breaking. He leaned forward, gently kissing her on her forehead. Then he put some cash on the table and left the restaurant.

He walked through the mall, passing many people on his way to the parking lot.

The boy soon spotted Kelly's Jaguar. She rolled down the window and told him to get in. He opened the door and got in quickly.

As she drove, he asked "Where are we going, Mommy?"

"Home - where I plan to fuck your brains out," she replied, giving him a horny smile.

Nick felt himself redden. His cheeks were aflame as he asked "Couldn't you wait until after my date with Kate was over?"

"No. Your cock is mine and I want it inside me. I want to milk you dry - ride you until your cum is deep in my pussy."

She drove fast and soon they were at her house. The single mother parked her car. She got out of the car and so did Nick. He followed her inside her house. She took him to her huge bedroom like she did yesterday, lying down on her back. This time, he did not need as many instructions.

He removed her tight skirt, revealing that she wasn't wearing panties. First he worshipped her muscular thighs with kisses. He felt himself getting really stiff from kissing her toned legs. Then he kissed her bare pussy and she groaned, growing wetter. Lapping up her tasty juices made him harder down there. He eagerly tasted her fluids, loving the stickiness of it. Her juices were an aphrodisiac for the teenager.

"Your young cock is really hard for Mommy, isn't it?" she asked teasingly. He told her yes before continuing to eat her out. She moaned, loving how he used his tongue. He tongue-fucked her and massed her clitoris, before switching tactics and licking and sucking her clit instead.

It drove her into a frenzy and she began leaking more. His face was now covered in her cunt juices yet he kept on going. He played with her clit, using his lips and thrusting a couple of fingers in and out of her slit. Finger-fucking her while sucking her clitoris pushed her to the point of no return.

"Squirt all over my slutty face, Mommy," he found himself saying, then sucked her clit hard. It made her erupt and she began spraying all over him like he told her to. It would have been a wonderful way to die, drowning in her sticky fluids as she covered him in her cum.

"You enjoy being my sex slave now, don't you? I never told you that you have to talk dirty, yet you did it. Come to think of it, you also did that yesterday," she said, getting on all fours, raising her massive ass. She slapped her own thick ass, making it jiggle. "Grab my ass and fuck me. Bury your cock in my pussy, baby boy."

Nick obeyed her. He grabbed her by her thick asscheeks and slid into her from behind, lodging himself inside her warm vagina. Her pussy was as tight as he remembered it. He moaned, starting to thrust in and out of her hot hole.

One of his hands moved around her, finding her clit and gently rubbing it while he fucked her cunt. She sighed in pleasure, enjoying his touch, telling him to keep caressing it.

"Yes, baby boy. Rub Mommy's clit and fuck Mommy." Her much younger lover started fucking faster - the friction making him hornier every second.

His other hand plays with her ass. He banged his girlfriend's mom, moaning "Ahhh, Mommy's pussy is perfect. I love fucking Mommy so much." Nick told himself he was only talking dirty to stay on her good side, out of fear that she will ruin his and Kate's lives, but he didn't really believe it.

All he could do was keep on fucking her. His cock throbbed inside Kelly.

Kelly slammed her huge ass back at him, using him as a piece of meat. She treated him like he's a human dildo, telling him "You're my piece of young meat, baby boy. Just Mommy's sex slave. Cum in Mommy's pussy."

He couldn't hold it in any longer. The boy erupted, firing geysers of cum inside his girlfriend's sexy mother.

Nick filled her up like a donut, emptying his balls in her. Soon she was full of his warm semen. His seed leaked out of her hole and she said 'That's my good boy."

Nick cuddled with his girlfriend's mother after fucking her. He was exhausted, spent after she banged the hell out of him and made him empty his tender balls inside her. She, meanwhile, looked refreshed. The single mother stroked her daughter's boyfriend's hair, holding him close. Kelly kissed him on his forehead maternally.

"So you plan on having me as your lover for the rest of your life?" he suddenly asked.

His girlfriend's hot mom nodded. "Yes, baby. And I have a feeling you are no longer so opposed to the idea."

"Why is that?"

"Because your cock is hard again." It was true. He was poking one of her thick thighs. Her observation flustered him and he buried his face in her boobs, which only made his boner grow.

Suddenly, there was the sound of someone opening the front door. Kelly sprang up from her bed and hurriedly put her top and skirt on. "Wait here," she instructed him, pulling the cover up over his body. She opened the door, dashing outside and closing it behind her.

He lowered the cover and listened intently but couldn't hear anything, so the teenager just waited.

............

Kelly saw her daughter's face. For a moment, she felt guilt. She knew that she was responsible for Nick's recent weird behaviour which has been troubling Kate of late. But she couldn't just admit to fucking her daughter's boyfriend.

"What is it, honey?"

"It's Nick. I think he's hiding something from me. Like another girl."

The single mom placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "I'm sure that's not true, sweetie," she said, all while her daughter's boyfriend's cum was seeping out of her warm hole.

"Then why has he been so nervous lately? He claimed that he is sick but I could just tell - I just know that he is hiding something. I just know. It's a feeling." Kate started tearing up. Kelly felt terrible but alas, she cared more about getting laid than her own daughter. What mattered most to her was getting Nick's cock inside her and having him pound her pussy.

"Honey, I love you. You are a wonderful girl and Nick is a smart boy. He knows that - knows what a catch you are. He would never cheat on you."

Xerdu735
Xerdu735
61 Followers
12